Father Christmas' Great Red Coat Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not a lot of foreplay, Sylvie!" A warm mouth on his.

"This is foreplay, Malcolm! We want you to come back to our bed. I just thought I'd check you were up for it. I didn't get a lot of cock this afternoon. I want to make up for it and be really fucked. Two men are best in a girl's bed." Her movements did not stop as she talked.

"That's really nice, Malcolm," she said. Are you coming to join us now? Elvin will be waiting."

Quite something to get out of bed in the darkness and be led by his penis to the couple's bed. Led with a firm hand on his erection.

"In you get."

Sylvie one side of him, Elvin the other. Tucked up in bed with young bodies either side. Outside the world cold and still, in the bed all warm and cosy. The two young people snuggling up against him, hips turned to him. He could feel Elvin's penis hard against his thigh, and Sylvie's fur. A hand, or was that two, tickling his penis, his penis still wet from Sylvie.

And then in turn they went down on him for a suck, a hand holding, lifting his organ, and then lips slipping over his full knob.

He was not expected to go down the bed. A thing for young people. Rather than seek their sexual organs for cunnilingus or fellatio, they were brought to him. Presented to him almost on the pillow. Lovely to bury his beard and his lips in Sylvie's wet place, his lips to hers, his tongue seeking and penetrating, his lips sucking on her 'little man' as he would be sucking on Elvin's rather larger but still little 'manhood.' And that too was, indeed, presented in the dark. There on the pillow. All warm and hard and so mouth shaped! Malcolm sucked it all in, his beard melding with Elvin's pubic hair. And as he did so he felt Sylvie's lips, down the bed, once more taking him in. It was all very cosy. Father Christmas and his elves.

Apparently, though he had not yet seen, Elvin could self-suck. Well, this was the closest Malcolm could get. Certainly, his penis being sucked, although not by him, and certainly him sucking a penis, only not his own.

It was not a double oral spurting. Instead, it was copulation. Shared and energetic copulation. Sylvie moving from one man to the other, one cock to the other, in different and pleasing positions all within the warmth of the bed.

Her instruction was neither was to come -- if possible -- for a long time. She wanted a really long fuck. And she got it. Interesting to speculate just how much length of cock she got. If each thrust and outpulling was measured in inches how far would that be? If Malcolm did an almost full in and out that would be at least six inches each way. A foot indeed. So, three thrusts make a yard. Twenty-two yards to the chain and ten chains to the furlong. Perhaps not that far, but might Sylvie have had a good hundred yards?

Finally, Sylvie said, "enough -- please cum." But even so that was quite a few yards further between them before Elvin and Malcolm in turn did what she asked. So good to fuck in the warmth of the bed. So good to have three of them all tucked up together. Malcolm could get very used to that! So good to, finally, follow Elvin into Sylvie's vagina, she on her back, Malcolm on top and not just engage in the motions of sexual intercourse but to keep going past the point of stopping and withdrawing, and then feeling his stuff spurting out into the girl squashed beneath him. Lovely to lie there feeling his penis subside and then turn over and drop into a deep sleep -- rather tired and 'shagged out.'

It had snowed in the night as it had the previous afternoon. Malcolm judged they could still get away on the morrow but probably not if it snowed again. He was up early, feeling really rather chipper from the events -- the long copulation -- of the night before. After a cup of tea, he wrapped himself up (not in the big red coat) and ventured outside and down the track a little way. Perhaps with a bit of clearing the car could make it down. He might get them all working with shovels. Or should he wait until the next day. Pointless to do a lot of work if not needed. Perhaps better to build a snowman.

And after breakfast that is what they did. A snowman each, only Sylvie made a snowwoman. The difference was rather obvious, not that neither Malcolm nor Elvin had used carrots for penises rather than noses, big upright carrots indeed (and perhaps lumps of coal as balls!). That would have been rather good. Sylvie's snowwoman was obviously such, due to her oversized breasts and, well, her less than upright position. On her back with legs splayed and, well, if Malcolm and Elvin's snowmen did not have upright penises of carrot or snow (or perhaps a stick each), Sylvie had been rather detailed between the snowwoman's legs -- and not just with the patch of moss she had shaped into a triangle!

It was funny. And Elvin and Malcolm then had to make a snowwoman themselves, and, yes, complete with that special hole, moulded and poked with delight into the packed snow. This snowwoman not standing but on her knees and with bottom in the air, yes indeed, very much in the 'doggy' position. Impressively detailed in all respects.

"Oh, you've just got to!" exclaimed Sylvie. And it was obvious to Malcolm and Elvin just what Sylvie meant.

Just too cold to do that -- copulate with the snowwoman -- from a standing start. Well, not that even! They needed to go inside and warm first.

"Start with me and then rush out and finish with 'her', Elvin." And not content with that, Sylvie's idea expanded. She wanted Elvin to do the deed naked.

Malcolm got his camera from his bedroom, pausing to undress and put on his red coat. When he returned downstairs, there were Elvin and Sylvie 'at it' in front of the fire. Naked young people fucking 'doggy' style.

Sylvie warming her boyfriend up for the challenge. The challenge of rushing outside naked, sticking his hot, girl wet erection into the snowwoman's specially prepared orifice and releasing.

It was going to be cold, not just on penis, but swinging balls as well, to say nothing of feet and generally exposed skin. Would the sheer eroticism maintain Elvin's enthusiasm and arousal. Could he really do it?

Between the leaves of his red coat Malcolm's penis appeared, growing firm at the sight. He raised his camera and clicked the shutter. Hopefully a good photo of the couple bathed in the orange glow of the fire.

"Almost," said Elvin pausing, "Do I really have to. Can't I just come in here?" In Sylvie's vagina or in the warmth of the cottage and by the fire? The answer from Sylvie was negative! A deep breath from Elvin, another few strokes and then, hard penised, the naked young man was heading for the door out into the snow. Malcolm in boots and coat came with him, naked Sylvie watched through the window.

Cold outside -- freezing -- though at least the sun was out and there was not a breath of wind. Elvin more than ankle deep in snow and running naked to the bent over snowwoman. Malcolm hurrying after him keen to photograph the penetration. Quite a sight. Pale blue sky, wonderfully detailed and white snowwoman and Elvin standing there all pink and naked and importantly with his cock up and hard.

'Click' as Elvin's knob touched the snow orifice. 'Click' as it went into the snow cave.

Gasping, almost unexpected noises, from Elvin as he pushed home. The snow hole probably nothing like as smooth as Sylvie's place. Certainly, a completely different temperature but bumps and perhaps an unexpected twist as he pushed in. "Ooh, wow, ooh, wow" from the young man as his buttocks flexed and he pushed in and out. "Cold on my balls!" Cold everywhere.

No hanging about, no prolonging the 'pleasure', straight into fucking - Elvin went for it. A hard fuck, a real pounding for the perhaps unsuspecting snowwoman. And she was then, indeed, inseminated.

The cold -- the snow or ice -- did not make Elvin 'lose it.'

"Wow, that was different!" A click of the camera as Elvin pulled out, hot cum still dripping down to the snow.

"You've got to try that, Mr Butteridge."

Through the window glass Sylvie watching, her hands playing with her body, jilling to the sight. Malcolm opened the leaves of his great red coat. Father Christmas had the capability and was about to fuck a snowwoman.

And who else, really should do that? Who else should fuck a snowwoman than Father Christmas himself? Perhaps, sometimes, he might get a little bored with his elves up at the North Pole or in Lapland, maybe yearning for a more substantial woman than his little elves. Might his elves fashion a buxom snowwoman for him and sprinkle elven dust to animate her for a time? Might they reach into his coat and play with his great cock, stimulating and preparing him for the bout?

A smile at Sylvie through the glass, her eyes though on his cock, proud upright and purple fringed, and then he stepped up to the bending snowwoman. Would Elvin's work have melted the snow a little, made it wet and slippery or might Elvin's ejaculate have had that effect?

Ice cold, though, on his body warm erection as he touched the entrance to the snow cavern. Best not to tarry once started. A gasp as he felt the cold slide up his cock as he slid in. "Whoo!" he exclaimed as his balls pressed against the snow. Up to the hilt in the snowwoman. Malcolm began thrusting. Not as cold, not at all, for Malcolm compared to Elvin. Apart from his penis, the rest of him was covered by his coat and on his feet his boots. Elvin had been stark naked. The intensity of the cold was localised -- where there were a lot of nerve endings! It had been all around Elvin.

Tight and unyielding but he got in and was fucking.

Within the cottage both Sylvie and Elvin watching. Elvin had not hung about, had hurried inside to warm frozen feet and cold pretty much everything else. Malcolm fucked outside alone, if the snowwoman did not count. Stroking himself towards orgasm.

When it came it was remarkably good. Remarkably good in fact, the icy cold having a surprisingly pleasing effect, not least the touch of ice to his balls just as the first spurt issued, when he rammed home pushing his balls right against the snowwoman. Malcolm's mouth opened and he let out a cry, "Oh wow!" just as Elvin had done, and he was free spurting, hot cum shooting out in electric spasms of pleasure. A second insemination for the snowwoman, just as Sylvie had received before in the snow.

The afternoon again involved a snowy walk. A board game after lunch and general relaxation. It was only after coffee that things became sexual again. It was Sylvie's suggestion that they should be naked in front of the fire. It was a very good fire, very cold outside the cottage, not that warm away from the lounge or the fire, but beautifully warm in front of its leaping flames. The smell of woodsmoke rising up the chimney to drift away in the frosty air.

So good, Malcolm felt, to pull clothes from his body and be there naked with his young friends. The implication of Sylvie's suggestion had aroused him. So good to be there with them and not be just naked but powerfully erect. Standing waiting to see what Sylvie might suggest. Standing there with the equally erect Elvin, his nice little cock pointing up at the ceiling and his balls hanging.

"Now, you two, lie down in front of the fire, sort of facing away, legs over each other. I want your cocks together so I can play with two at once."

A bit of shuffling rearrangement and then there they were. Malcolm's penis and Elvin's up together and their balls hanging together and touching. Sylvie crouched, still in her corduroy dress, but Malcolm could see up into it, see her furry sex without knickers. A pleasing sight. Sylvie reached and grasped both cocks in her hand, squeezing them together, hardness against hardness. Malcolm had not had much sexual relations with men. Indeed, in recent years he had not had much sexual relations with anybody but his own hand! There had been boyhood things but girls had soon taken over his interest. But perhaps especially having watched Elvin with Sylvie his appreciation of the male organs had certainly grown and, indeed, caused his own organ to grow. To be firm against Elvin's hard cock was more than a little pleasing, particularly accompanied by the view up Sylvie's skirt.

Did he have an interest in Elvin's bottom? Certainly, more than happy to spank or fondle but like Sylvie's bottom, Malcolm rather thought his cock too big for Elvin's bottom. He would not be averse to a double penetration. Elvin in Sylvie's bottom and him in the proper place. That would be good, feeling both Elvin's cock through the thin walls and Sylvie's delight at the same time. It would have been nice, but he was not pushing for that, still less to try for Sylvie's wrinkled hole and perhaps Elvin's, one after the other. He thought he'd just be too big.

Sylvie's stroking hand on the rug in front of the fire. Two penises together, balls jangling against the other pair. Good feelings. The gorgeous warmth of the fire felt on the sensitive penile skin, the up and down movement -- and that view up Sylvie's dress to her delightfully hair fringed and somewhat open sex. Sylvie bending her head and licking over both knobs together, tongue playing at their openings and then trying to get both into her mouth at once.

"Too big, too much cock!" she paused, "I wonder?" The girl rising and pulling off her dress, so she could straddle the double penis.

Holding them together, Sylvie lowered herself down, grasping the penises together, pulling Elvin's upwards so both knobs were touching and paired. Hot, wet pussy pushing against shiny and taut knobs but, held together, there was just not room to go in despite the lovely slipperiness of Sylvie's arousal.

Only when her hand slipped a bit and Elvin's cock dropped downwards leaving Malcolm's taller organ to stand 'head and shoulders' above Elvin's, was penetration achieved. Malcolm's thick organ slid in alone until Elvin's knob came up and touched Sylvie's sex. A lovely feeling, obviously for Sylvie, not at all bad for Elvin but really good for Malcolm!

"It's not going to work, is it?" Clearly Sylvie meant she wasn't going to be able to double stuff herself with two cocks -- she did not mean Malcolm's cock was not going to work, because, actually, it was not far off 'working' and spurting his hot cum up into her! It was fully capable. "Just let me rub a little more. I think I can come against you both."

And she did, a double rub up and down her sex. Steady and wetly pleasurable. Not one but two smooth glans penises running over her hard and needy clitoris.

A delightful and so warm orgasm by the fire.

The girl came down from her semi-mounted position to play once more with the two erections. Her mouth and tongue upon them, tasting herself there, a slippery wet coating to the two penises. And then a double handed holding, one hand grasping cocks and foreskins, the other reaching under and clasping four balls together.

"I wonder who'll cum first," Sylvie mused as she moved the double skin up and down. Very slowly. It was Elvin. All at once a spurting, cum pouring out of one of the little slits, out and onto Malcolm's penis, running down around his purple fringed head, down between the two penises and onto and into Sylvie's hand. A sudden and additional warm lubrication. Spent and shrinking, Sylvie let go of Elvin and concentrated on Father Christmas' large cock. Up and down went his foreskin, so gooey and cummy yet unejaculated. An iced cock, almost as iced as a Christmas cake. A strong manly penis not a rich, dark, fruit cake!

Was it good enough to eat? Sylvie certainly thought so, her head went down on it, and she absorbed it into her mouth. Elvin's cum and all.

Sylvie had said back in Malcolm's room at the department store, when she had sat naked on his lap after her shower, that 'what I do want for Christmas is a really big cock,' and her wish had come true! It was there in her mouth, as it had been, actually, that first time when she had been naked with him. And if that was not enough, Sylvie received more than just the really big cock whilst there in the warmth on the rug by the fire in the cottage. White bearded white-haired Father Christmas poured more gifts right into her waiting mouth.

A long and rather copious, considering, ejaculation into her mouth. A considerable pleasure for Malcolm as well, an eye screwing up, shuddering release.

Afterwards they dressed. For the last time they dressed up as Father Christmas and his elves, and they went outside into the dark and the cold and the still. A clear night, the moon not yet risen, the stars out in the blackness above, bright and twinkling. Great Orion with his belt, the Plough, Cassiopeia, the Great Square of Pegasus -- so many constellations, so many stars. The Milky Way as a great band across the sky. So still, so clear, so frosty. They stood still together, gazing. Across the landscape silence and not a lit window in sight. The little party remarkably alone in the snow-covered countryside. It had been just the break Malcolm had hoped for. It could so easily have been grey, wet, and windy. When it rained there -- it rained. And Sylvie and Elvin had been such good companions. Fun, delighting in the cottage and certainly providing plentiful grown-up games! All being well, unless it really snowed in the night -- and that did not look likely -- they would be homeward bound tomorrow. A pity, Malcolm would not at all be averse to a few more days at the cottage with them. Perhaps they might manage one more game in the morning. Perhaps all in bed together. Another sharing in Sylvie, another double deposit made. More Christmas presents for Sylvie! Malcolm rather thought, if he rummaged around in his sack, his ball sack of course, he might find a few more for presents for Sylvie!

12