Father-in-Law Fantasy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could barely sleep all night, the image of David wanking his cock was in my mind. I realized, that even though we both went into shock, he continued tossing himself off, even though I was there. I dreamt of every lewd sex act that I could do with him, twice I awoke in a sweat and fingered myself off.

David was an early riser, even on weekends, and I heard him get up and go downstairs. Gary was still fast asleep beside me when an idea struck me. The idea of flashing him or saying something wasn't right, but I wanted to accidently tease him.

I got up and put on a sweatshirt and leggings, but no knickers. When I pulled them up tight, they went up my crack, all the way from my arse to my clit. My cunt lips are quite large, suppose that came about as I fucked my way through college before I met Gary. I went downstairs and into the kitchen, David was drinking coffee, standing by the window, that's what he always did.

As I walked in the kitchen, I pretended to be hungover. "I think I drunk too much yesterday as I have a splitting head," I said as I walked to the fridge and got a bottle of water. As I started to drink straight from the bottle, I moved to the kitchen table andleant against it as I drank.

Standing with my legs slightly apart, he had a perfect view of my crack and mound. Moving the bottle from my mouth I said, "That's better," and then took another swig. I had noticed that David's face was a little blushed, he was enjoying the view and I wanted him to enjoy it.

I finished the water and went back upstairs and to the bathroom. My cunt was soaking wet, pulling off my leggings I jammed four fingers in as far as they'd go. He'd seen the full length of my crack, albeit through my leggings, but there was no doubt what was on show. I imagined him wanking his prick over me as my orgasm tore through me.

When I calmed down, I took a shower, Gary, my husband, had gottenup and I dressed and we went downstairs for breakfast. I put on a pair of knickers so my leggings weren't going up my crack. David was eyeing me up at every opportunity when he thought I wasn't looking. Success, that meant he'd noticed my appearance earlier.

After breakfast we left, my attitude with David was the same as normal, nothing in my manner related to anything that had happened over the last couple of days.

When we got home Gary packed and left for his business meeting. I was dying to send an email to David, to get his view of how his weekend went, but I decided I'd wait till the next morning.

The wait would make it more intense I thought.

The next morning, I slept in and it was after ten o'clock when I got up. I showered and made a coffee, then I sent an email to David.

Hi David

How did the weekend go, did anything happen?

Maria x

I got another coffee and my phone pinged with an email.

Hi Maria,

Well, the weekend went well, in fact, far better than expected, but am not sure if it was all positive.

First, I used the cycling and lycra shorts ruse and that worked a treat. As you said, when I came back supposedly out of breath, she came into the kitchen and got me some water. Yes, I had a semi-on and yes, I caught her having a good look at my cock, her face was even flushed! Problem was, I started to get a hard-on, so made the excuse to take a shower.

Had arranged a Bar-b-que for friends for the afternoon, so that didn't seem out of order.

I rapidly went upstairs and turned on the shower, I had a raging hard-on by then and went into my bedroom. I couldn't help myself, taking my shirt and shorts off I needed a wank. Jane, my daughter-in-law, had seen my cock, albeit through my shorts, but they left little to the imagination, and her face was flushed.

I was as hard as hell as I wondered if she liked what she saw. I closed my eyes as I got close and then I sensed something, opening my eyes she was standing there in the doorway with an armful of towels.

The maid had left them downstairs the day before and Jane said she'd bring them up, obviously hearing the shower she thought I was in the bathroom and decided to bring them to my room.

She dropped the towels and dashed out of the room with a look of shock on her face, but when I first opened my eyes and saw her, her eyes wereon fucking stalks!!

I hadn't stopped wanking my prick and she's seen it properly, my bell end was already swollen as I was about to shoot my load.

As soon as she left the room I came, fucking hell, the first rope of spunk must have shot at least six feet, that was followed by at least four more strands. I've never cum with that force before!!

After I came,I was still bloody hard, she'd seen me having a wank and, judging by the look in her eyes, she'd liked what she saw.

This wasn't in the plan and I didn't know what to do next.

Thank God, I'd arranged a barbie, and when I went downstairs some friends had already arrived and everyone was occupied, therefore I was able to avoid coming into close contact with her.

She acted like she always did during the afternoon, and the only time I caught her glance, it was returned as if nothing had happened. The barbie went on into the evening and I think everyone drank too much.

There's more to come!

The next morning, I was up early, as usual, and sitting by the window drinking coffee, when Jane came in the kitchen. She looked as though she'd just gotten up, her hair was a mess and there was no makeup or anything, unusual as she always appears well groomed.

She said that she'd drunk too much and had a splitting headache as she wentto the fridge to get some water. I then noticed that instead of the usual jeans that she wore with her sweatshirt, she was wearing some tight blue leggings.

When she got the water, she moved to the kitchen table and leant back as she drank from the bottle. Her legs were slightly apart and I saw it, the leggings were right up her crack. I don't mean just a camel toe, but all the way in from her arse to her clit.What a fucking gash! 'Her cunt lips must be massive', I thought,as the leggings looked at least an inch deep!!

She finished the water, walked out of the kitchen and went upstairs.

My prick was solid, I'd just seen the full outline of my son's wife's cunt and I was dying for more!

I needed a wank, but decided to hold back for later when they'd left, then I could fantasize at leisure about her.

An hour later she came back to the kitchen with Gary and made some coffee. She was still wearing the leggings, but this time there was no gash or camel toe on show. We all chatted about how much we enjoyed the previous days barbie, no mention or strange looks were given about the other things that happened over the weekend, and after coffee they left.

A very eventful weekend, Maria!

David x

Yesss, was my reaction when I read the email, it had all worked!! Now I needed to plan the final piece, but I already had that in mind. During all this time, nearly six weeks, my bush had grown, to put it mildly. I let it grow wild, but trimmed the actual length a little, otherwise, nobody would see anything.

Feeling as horny as fuck I took a banana and a beer up to my bedroom. I got to the bedroom and put on some stockings and heels, I then logged in to the sex forum. It had been a while since I'd last logged in, but now I was ready to show off my bush. I checked the first photos that I'd posted some six weeks back and took photos in exactly the same pose, only this time with a hairy twat.

I posted them.

"Hi guy's,I promised updates on growing my bush, so here you are, it's in all of it's glory, hope you approve."

I logged out and drank the beer, the thought of all those unknown guys looking at my fanny was making me as horny as hell.

I started thinking about David's email, I hadn't responded and wasn't sure how I was going to, but the fact his view of the weekend was exactly the same as mine had me sopping wet.

I finished the beer and went downstairs and got another. Going back into the bedroom I positioned the phone and put the camera on delay, then I spread my legs, my crack was totally on display.The phone clicked and I checked the picture, yes, it was perfect, my fanny was clear and my lips slightly apart.

I reset the phone with a longer interval, and continuous, and got back on the bed, this time I picked up the banana and started rubbing it up and down my slit. The camera started clicking as I shoved the banana up my fanny so only the stalk was sticking out. I then got off the bed and picked up the phone, my cunt still had the banana stuffed up it.

The pictures were just what I wanted, I deleted all but two, in these my legs were stretched wide and you could clearly see my fanny lips wrapped around the banana. I edited the photos so that there was nothing identifiable in them and then opened the email from David.

I fucked myself silly with the banana and had a massive orgasm, making a wet patch on the bed, then when I recovered my senses,I replied to his email.

Hi David,

Well, things went somewhat off plan, but no doubt your daughter-in-law has really seen your cock in all of it's glory!! I suppose now all you can do is wait for the next time that you all meet up and see how it goes from there.

Changing the subject, my bush is now fully grown, I posted a pic on the forum, but here's a couple of pics that I've done for you, especially after reading your mail. Can you imagine your daughter-in-law posing like this, a full bush, legs spread and a banana stuffed up her twat?

I'd do it for you, I want to see you wank that prick as I pose like a cheap whore for you. If I lift my legs, will you fuck me up the arse? Will you stick your prick up your daughter-in-law's arsehole as she fucks herself with a banana?

I wish it had been me that caught you tossing yourself off, am in two minds what I would have done. My first instinct. would have been to pull my jeans down and finger myself as I watched you, but then my second instinct, was to walk across to you, wrap my hand around your cock and finish you off, watch as spunk spurted out of the end of your cock.

I'll talk dirty to you and want you to talk dirty back, tell me what a filthy slut I am, whilst I tell you to use my dirty married cunt as you want!

If only I was your daughter-in-law!! Toss yourself off over my pics, but film it, I want to see your spunk splattering on my pics.

Maria xx

By the time I'd sent the mail, the banana was out of my fanny and I was ramming the beer bottle up me, I'd never felt this turned on, or filthy, in my life, but I was loving it and wanted more.

After I came, I dozed off for a while, when I awoke it was time to change and revert to being a normal wife before Gary came home. We went to bed fairly early, at my suggestion, and I fucked his brains out, all the time thinking about his dad's cock.

I awoke very early the next morning, dying for the toilet, as I got out of bed I checked my phone, it was five a.m.,another hour before Gary got up for work. I checked my secret email account and saw that I'd gotten a new mail from David and it contained an attachment. I took the phone to the bathroom, all of a sudden. I was wide awake.

I clicked on the mail.

"Maria

Thanks, yes, need to wait..........

Love your pics and ideas, am imagining that you are my daughter-in-law, and yes, I'll fuck you in every hole and you'll be my dirty fuck slut. What other ideas do you have, as am sure we'll both love them.

Hope you enjoy the video, think it might be time to meet up and do it for real, up for that?

David xx

I opened the video, I was not disappointed! It started just showing a cock being stroked over a picture of my fanny with the banana stuck in it, then it changed angles and became a fairly close up of a purple cock head swelling and then erupting as spunk spirted out of the end in all directions. Fuck, I wished I'd been on the receiving end of that!!

I was so occupied that I'd forgotten to pee. A naughty idea came over me and I walked to the shower, standing with my legs wide apart, I got out the phone camera to video and then filmed myself having a piss. I'd never done anything like that or even thought about it before, but............. Checking the video after it was perfect, very clear, and no recognisable features!

By now I was as horny as fuck and opened the forum as I sat on the toilet seat. I had about forty likes and comments on the pic, thatI'd posted the day before, there were also messages in my inbox. Opening the message box, there where seven new messages, each one had an attachment.

The content was similar from each, saying how much they loved the pic, how much they wanted to fuck me and included a pic of a hard cock.

All apart from, one that said was, "a little tribute", and had a video attached. I opened it and it was a guy wanking off over my pic, cum was flying all over it. Fucking hell, my fanny was soaking as I watched it, I watched it again and again!! A stranger cumming for me somehow turned me on, it also gave me an idea.

I decided to shower, but first I replied to David's mail.

"Hi David

Love the video, wish I'd been on the receiving end of that! How would you like to be on the receiving end of this? I know your fantasies, but I have a few as well, and this is just one!!!

Maria xx

I attached the video of me having a piss.

I got a reply from David almost instantly telling me how much he loved it and would definitely want to be on the receiving end. I replied that I had quite a few more, but was going to be very busy for the next week or so, so wouldn't be online, but would be in contact after then.

For the next week I purposely kept off my secret email and didn't go back to the forum, that didn't mean I didn't want to, but I had to make sure that my plan was perfect.

In a few weeks it was Gary's fortieth birthday, he's about four years older than me, this was my master plan. He was a big fan of 60's rock n roll and the Beatles music, so I suggested to him why not have a 60's themed fancy dress party for his birthday. He agreed and thought it would be a great idea, we drew up an invite list, nearly all were couples, with the odd divorced friend of both sexes, and I included David.

We agreed that I'd contact those who were closer to me and he'd do his lot, including David. We started straight away and almost everyone accepted, there'd be almost thirty people at the party.

We set about planning the food, etc. and outfits, Gary was unsure to go as a Beatle or Gene Vincent, I'd already got my outfit, hairstyle and make up entrenched in my mind. I couldn't wait for the next weeks to pass, this was going to be do or die.

Only once, after the party was arranged, did I open up my email, this was on purpose as I wanted to maximise the effect. There were a lot of likes to my pic on the forum and more messages, the thought of strange guys wanking over me really turned me on. I replied to all the guys who messaged me, attaching the pic of me with a banana up my twat, and asked them to send a tribute. I couldn't believe what I was doing, but pressed send.

Next week would be interesting, I thought. The party was programmed to start around four o.m.than have a DJ,Gary had hired a juke box with over two-hundred records from that period, so it would be fun for all.

David had told Gary that he'd arrive just after lunch, which was great for me as I'd be at the hairdressers.

Finally the day arrived, I spent a good three hours at the hairdressers, then when I returned, people were arriving, so I went in through the back door and crept quietly upstairs.

I came downstairs about thirty minutes later, David was sitting in the living room with Gary and another couple.

When I entered the room, I saw David's jaw drop, my hair was in a beehive style and I'd put on a very 60's styleeye makeup.My top was a white jumper which was very tight and underneath was a 60's style bra, that held my tits not only up but pushed them out.

I was wearing the dogs tooth check skirt that I'd bought in the charity shop some months before, not a mini, but well above my knee. Black stockings, suspender belt and the 60's stiletto shoes that I'd bought at the same time as the skirt.

I had a pair of very small, tight, white knickers on, they just covered my crack and with my bush made a massive bulge. My bush was escaping from the sides and top, which made me look like some porno model from some cheap 1960's sex mag.

Gary and the others commented on my appearance, obviously they knew nothing about what I was wearing below, I thanked them and commented on their outfits. I acted totally normal, as if this was everyday dress.

David's eyes though were on stalks and I could only imagine how hard his cock was, but saying that, my fanny was wet through already.

The doorbell rang and Gary got up to answer it and the couple got up and said they were going to the kitchen to get a drink.That left me alone, briefly, with David, I was sitting opposite him, he already had a drink in his hand, I said, I am going to get a drink as well."

Before I got up, I looked across at David, I parted my legs and lifted my skirt, my stocking tops, knickers, bush, the fucking lot was on show! I stayed like this for about twenty seconds, making sure that he saw everything, then I got up and went to the kitchen without saying anything.

The doorbell rang again and more people arrived, so there was no chance to be alone. Well, I'd done it, there was no going back now and my cunt was on fire already, I was thinking what I was going to do next.

About twenty minutes later I got my phone and typed a text.

"Did you like what you saw? Did it take you back to when you were sixteen years old in a cafe?" and sent it to David. Why the hell would I mention being sixteen and a cafe, would he realise that I was Maria?

My phone bleeped, it was a text from David.

"My God, that was wonderful, but why did you mention sixteen and a cafe?"

Now it was bombshell time, I made sure that David was in view when I sent my reply.

"Everyone forgets that my middle name, which I never use, is Maria!"

I sent the text and looked across at David as he read it. The look on his face was a picture, he looked up in my direction and I smiled at him.

That was it, now he'd know that he'd spent the last few months conversing about his fantasies with his daughter-in-law, with his actual daughter-in-law!

All the guests had arrived and the party was in full swing with everyone really getting into the spirit. After a while I went to the bathroom, I removed my knickers and put them in the linen basket.

Time for another text.

"Go to the bathroom and you'll find those white knickers you saw earlier at the top of the linen basket. Turn them inside out and wank off into them, cover them in cum, not just the gusset, but the front and back as well, then put them back in the linen basket.

Text me when you've done and I will put them back on and spend the rest of the party with knickers on, full of your cum!!

About fifteen minutes later, I got a text from David with the word, 'Done'.

I went back to the bathroom and opened the linen basket, my knickers were on top. That was a massive load I thought, front, back and gusset were literally covered in thick white spunk, as I picked them up. Before I put them back on, I put them to my face, feeling very dirty I grabbed my phone and took a selfie with a big glob of spunk on the tip of my tongue.

The picture was excellent, all of my face, and my cum filled knickers, where on full view. I put them back on and pulled them up very tight, I wanted it all over me and not running down my leg!

I then texted the photo to David.

12