Father-In-Law Pro Max

Story Info
Not just Love & Care.
5.5k words
4.14
61.6k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello My Dear Readers...

This One-Part Story focuses on the Immoral Relationship between A Young Housewife and her Father-In-Law.

This Tale is Written in the form of a Timeline, with the Events however being Mentioned in a Non-Chronological Order.

The Plot is set in India.

I have tried my best to make it as interesting as possible, and I hope all of you will like it.

Happy Reading!!

*

14 DECEMBER 2020

MONDAY

18:00

Lal rammed his dick into his Daughter-In-Law's pussy, as hard as he could, one last time, before uncontrollably erupting inside her.

His sticky seeds came flowing out, as his Son's Wife, Arpita, used her petite hands on her Father-In-Law's butt to push him in very deep, and make sure that she got every drop out of him.

Lal had a big load to give her, and when he pulled out after shooting at-least a dozen times, he could see his pole coated with cum, and thick chunks of his cream were spilling out of the young pussy in front of him.

He watched as Arpita struggled for breath, and slowly coming out of the sexual bliss, he started to doubt if his Sinful Act would destroy his Family.

But, the moment he saw her bring her fingers down to swipe some of his white froth from the folds of her pink pussy, he knew this was just the beginning.

14 DECEMBER 2020

MONDAY

15:00

"I heard You and Jeeva fighting." Lal told his Son's Wife, in a concerned tone.

"I'm sorry you had to hear that, Daddy." she straightaway replied, sounding low.

"Why don't you come sit here?!" the Father-In-Law asked his Daughter-In-Law, tapping a spot on the couch, very close to where he was sitting.

"I am really sorry, Daddy... I just could not... It was nothing!!" Arpita said, hastily, feeling extremely broken, as she occupied the space near to him.

"It is fine... It is not your fault... Just Relax... Okay?!" the 46 Year Old Man responded, taking his hands to the back of the lass next to him, and starting to rub her shoulders.

"I just hate it when we fight. I don't know why he cannot understand!!" the 23 Year Old Woman stated, with anger clear in her voice.

"I know that, Arpi... Even I don't like it when you two fight." the Widower remarked, with his hands now working over the girl's loin, slowly massaging her.

"I..." Arpita paused, staring into Lal's eyes.

"What is it?!" he politely enquired.

"I Love You a lot... You know that... Don't You, Daddy?!" she questioned, breathing faster than usual.

"Of-Course... I know that, Arpi!!" he quickly answered, increasing the speed of his rubbing.

15 DECEMBER 2020

TUESDAY

09:00

Lal mercilessly took Arpita from the back, while she happily stood on all fours - Over the last many hours, she had made it more than clear that she was very keen to forever submit to him.

It was an obvious fact that this Wicked Union was going to remain, and the reality that the two were still carrying on, despite a sleepless night full of action, was proof enough of the degree of their want.

Lal had already stuffed her in every other way he possibly could, and he loved how smooth her pussy was - She had rid him fiercely a few hours ago, and all he felt was extreme pleasure.

Arpita rightfully was enjoying the thickness of his dick, and she was certain this was a vast improvement from making love to her Spouse - He had his strong hands fixed close to her neck, and he would pull her back into him, grabbing her silky soft hair, as she moaned & groaned.

Still, it was a matter of surprise that the Father-In-Law was fucking the Daughter-In-Law with his bare cock, the whole time - She was not on Birth Control, and it was risky.

There was all the chance that damage would have already been done, during one of the earlier discharges, and it was an issue they had to consider solving.

However, when Arpita said that she loved the feeling of his skin on hers, Lal could not think about the need to bring any kind of changes to the existing arrangement.

Both of them just kept doing it, and funnily, they also could not wait for The Husband to come back home - But, only for him to leave again, very soon, and for them to get back to further shaming him.

14 DECEMBER 2020

MONDAY

14:00

Jeeva : You cannot do that!! Stop threatening me!!

Arpita : What?! Who is threatening you!! You cannot control me like this... I am leaving!!

Jeeva : No!! No Way!!

Arpita : Why can't I go to My House?! Why!! Or, tell me this... What do you expect me to do here, when you are busy having fun travelling around the World!!

Jeeva : I am not having fun travelling!! I am Working!! I am going on a Business Trip!! Whatever good that is going to come out of this, is for you too!!

Arpita : Okay!! I get that!! And I appreciate it... But, why should I stay here??

Jeeva : Daddy is here!! You know that!! You have to take care of him!! It is your duty to take care of him!!

Arpita : Jeev!! You don't tell me that!! You better don't!! I know how much I respect Daddy!! You know that, as well!! I have been taking care of him like my own father!!

Jeeva : Well... In that case, why do you keep saying you want to go to your house!! Why do you want to leave him alone!!

Arpita : What?? Keep Saying?! Yeah?? When have I ever told that, before?! I said I want to go today because I am tired of living here without you.

Jeeva : I am always here. Stop this nonsense!!

Arpita : You are never here!!

Jeeva : Huh... I am here!!

Arpita : But... You are about to leave...

Jeeva : For Work!! This is a part of my work!! This is normal.

Arpita : You came back only last week. You cannot go again.

Jeeva : Fuck Off!! Who are you to tell me what to do!!

Arpita : I am... Don't go Now!! That is all I am saying!! Please!!

Jeeva : Just Get Lost.

Arpita : Please!! This is not the right time... You know it is not safe!! The Virus... It's everywhere... Travelling is too dangerous. And... You don't need to do this... The Trip to Dubai was a very successful one!!

Jeeva : Ohh Stop It!! I very clearly know what your problem is!! It is not that you are worried about me!! You don't want me to go because you don't trust me!! You think I am sleeping with Lidiya.

Arpita : Noo!! I never said that!!

Jeeva : You doubt her!! You doubt me!! Why else would you keep going through the Texts she sent me!! I am actually ashamed of you!!

Arpita : I was only... You know what?! Go!! Just Go!! Do whatever you want... With whoever you want!! Just Do what you want to do with her!!

Jeeva : She is my Assistant!! Stop this bullshit!!

Arpita : Don't give me that!! She is your Assistant now... I agree!! Don't make me remind you what she was to you!!

Jeeva : What?! Who... You are so cheap!!

Arpita : Yeah Right!! I am the Slut here!!

Jeeva : What language!! Whoaa... Great!! Look at you!! What are you even wearing?! Why did you have to change into this?! What were you thinking!! Seduce Me?! You look like a clown!! A Whore, actually!! No wonder those men asked you out at the Pub, last month. They must have though a few Hundreds would get you on their beds!!

Arpita : Jeeva!! Stop... Stop It... Enough... What is... Go!! Just Go!!

12 DECEMBER 2020

SATURDAY

05:00

"Ohhh Shitt!! Not Again!!" Lal groaned, waking up from a Dream, badly sweating.

"I don't think I can let this go on... Maybe, I should get help... I should consult a Doctor..." he seriously thought.

"Is this a sign?! Why do I keep seeing this Dream!! I know Jeeva's next Trip is nearing... I heard him asking Lidiya to get the Tickets confirmed, yesterday night... I am going to be here with Arpita... Only Us... Again." he continued to ponder.

"Am I going to get a chance with her, this time?? What!! No!! Why did I even think that... This is wrong!!" he repeatedly shook his head, unimpressed with his own feelings.

"Hopefully, they will get into a fight or an argument or something... She will not want him to go, when she knows about his plans!! That is for sure... I hope they fight!! Yeah... What!! Nooo!! This is wrong!!" he was struggling to battle his inner demons.

"Shit!! Shittttt!! Fuckkk!!" he immediately moaned, as he had an unexpected scintillating climax, the very next second.

Lal had no idea that he had been stroking his dick all along, thinking about how roughly he had drilled his Daughter-In-Law, in the Dream, in front of his Own Son, and making a cuck out of the lad, even as the Responsible Father in him tried hard to keep his straying mind in control, in reality.

"This is wrong!! I really should not be allowing this to happen!!" he was panting, as he cleaned himself, yet another time.

14 DECEMBER 2020

MONDAY

15:30

Arpita was feeling enticed, with all the pampering she was receiving from her Father-In-Law, and she was giving him a very intense look.

Their mouths were just inches apart, and Lal was already feeling her breath on his face.

They both soon leaned in, and just as they were destined to, they had a very passionate kiss, with their tongues displaying to each-other all the lust they had stored within themselves.

Neither of them were really bothered about the deed, and the only concern was regarding who exactly took the first step.

14 DECEMBER 2020

MONDAY

14:30

Lal : Madan... Hello... Madan... There?! Reply...

Madan : Lal!! Wait... I will call you...

Lal : No!! No!! Don't!! We will Text.

Madan : What happened?? Is everything Okay??

Lal : Yeah... I mean... Something might happen!!

Madan : What??

Lal : Hehehe...

Madan : No Way!!

Lal : Hahaha!!

Madan : You bloody Old Dog!! You are going to fuck your Daughter-In-Law!!

Lal : I guess so... Today well could be the day!!

Madan : Damn!! I wish I was there!!

Lal : Why?! Lol!! No chance of you getting her!!

Madan : That stays true only for this particular day, Right?! Next time, you are sharing her with me... Isn't that so??

Lal : Hahahahaha!! Fucker!! Of-course, Yes!!

Madan : Do her hard, My Brother!! Show her the beast hiding inside you!! Give her what you gave all those Traditional Conservative Shy Bitches during our College Days.

Lal : I really hope nobody sees this conversation!!

Madan : Lol!! Don't worry... My Dumb Lady has no clue about how to use a Mobile Phone.

Lal : Great!! Perfect!!

Madan : I can feel your excitement!! Damn!! You lucky bastard!!

Lal : I always wanted this...

Madan : I know!! Haha... But... What makes you think you will get her?? What is so special about today?!

Lal : All thanks to My Loving Son!! Hehe... Her Husband has done enough... I just need to do the rest!!

Madan : Same Old Tricks!!

Lal : Hahahaha... I would do anything to have my way with Arpita!! This intense longing of mine is by no means as simple as my former exploits, Madan... This is not a regular Plot like the ones where I tricked Innocent Girlfriends into Cheating on their Sincere Boyfriends. This is different!! I would go to any length to have my way with Arpita!!

Madan : Just what I wanted to hear!! Yes!! That is the Lal I know!! Haha!! You are the Father-In-Law every Indian Girl deserves!! Lol!! Fucker!! I am glad you are sure about this, at last!! I always knew this was going to happen.

Lal : I had a thing for her the very first time I saw her, Madan. You know that!! She reminded me so much of my Own Wife when she was 20... I had no control over my desires for her ever since Jeeva began to go on his regular Business Trips. I tried... But... This is how it is supposed to be!!

Madan : I know it all, Lal!! I won't blame you... She is one Hot Chick!! Just like your Wife!!

Lal : Exactly!!

Madan : Hehe... This feels so much like the times the two of us discussed about women, all night, in the Hostel Room we shared... It has been years, still nothing seems to have changed... Wait!! Do you remember the day we talked about her breasts becoming larger?!

Lal : Whose?! My Wife's?!

Madan : What!! No!! Well... We did have that conversation too, long ago, but I was talking about Arpita here.

Lal : Ohh... Yes!! Hehe... Creep!! I do remember...

Madan : I just couldn't take my eyes off from her chest, after I noticed her boobs were still developing. They were growing, and every time I was there, I behaved as if the only purpose of my visit was to examine her bust!! I guess she even caught me check her out, on a couple of occasions!!

Lal : She would have confronted you if she did!! Arpita is a very bubbly girl, but equally daring.

Madan : If she had confronted me, I would have very well made sure I banged her pussy, forcefully!! I would have also made her confess who exactly was operating on her melons!!

Lal : Hahaha... But... She would have screamed for help... Jeeva would have thrashed you!!

Madan : Jeeva was in his Office.

Lal : In that case, I would have come running hearing her shout.

Madan : And?!

Lal : Fuck her in the Ass!! Give you company!! What else do you think I would have done?!

Madan : Hahahaha!! Do her good today, My Friend!! Get her ready for me!! I will soon be there!!

Lal : Fuck Off!! Lol!! Text You when Done!!

14 DECEMBER 2020

MONDAY

16:00

Lal had his hands all over his Son's Wife, and he did not care to avoid mauling her assets, every other minute - The Steamy Smooching had transformed him into an excited animal.

He easily managed to pull Arpita's tight Tank Top up over her head, and when she right away unhooked her Black Strapless Bra, her Father-In-Law got his first good look at her tits - Her bosoms were at-least C Cups, and her areolas were big & pink.

Without any hesitation, he started to kiss both of her erect nipples, turning her on even more - She was completely ready to be owned, and in a matter of minutes she had decided to strip off the rest of her clothing.

Lal was supremely thrilled when he first saw his Daughter-In-Law in the very attire, and it was definitely a factor that pushed him to ultimately make a move, and try his luck.

For the very same reason, he was a little upset that the visuals of his Son's Wife in moderately covered yet extremely seductive garments were going to be a thing of the past, but seeing her getting out of her gear confirmed to him that it was nothing he would ever have to complain about.

Arpita's Shorts soon came down, followed quickly by her almost invisible thin Black Thong Panties - She had a very clean shaved pussy, making her look even younger.

By the time she had fully uncovered herself, her Husband's Father had totally lost it - He was so fascinated by the proceedings, he had not even bothered to understand that he too had nothing left on his body.

In what could be described as a barbaric display of sexual desires, Lal forcefully pushed the equally aroused female against the backrest of the couch they were sitting on, before viciously burying his face between her inner-thighs, and starting to lick up & down her honeypot.

Arpita could only keep loudly crying out, as her older partner worked over her leaking cunt, with his mouth - He slid his tongue in as far as he could, tasting carnal yearnings in the young woman's dripping juices.

All the noise generated as a result of this highly spirited Oral Affection had made Lal unbelievably rigid. His 8 inch long cock had become stiffer than an iron rod, and strenuously compelling him away from his current position, he took hold of his throbbing penis, to continuously slap it against Arpita's swollen clit.

18 DECEMBER 2020

WEDNESDAY

22:00

Another lengthy Hardcore Session was coming to an end.

This was the 17th instance that Lal had cum inside Arpita's pussy, in less than 24 hours, and he certainly seemed to have more to offer.

In-fact, she wanted him to take the extra effort, and give her more.

They both knew things will have to change, when Jeeva returns the next morning, at-least when he is around, and at-least until he goes again - They already wanted to make up for all the time they were going to lose, well in advance.

As the beautiful babe sat on her Father-In-Law's erect manhood, and began to ride him, in her favorite stance, once again, staring straight into his eyes, she was very clear about how she needed the future to be.

She was tired of her Husband being away, and luckily for her, her New Mate also was extremely eager to devise a plan that would always let them gift each-other Orgasms.

15 AUGUST 2017

TUESDAY

03:00

Supriya : Hello Arpita... All The Best!!

Arpita : Ohh, Heyy... What a Pleasant Surprise, Supriya!! It's been so long... I never expected to see your message... Thank You... Thank You So Much!!

Supriya : Hahahaha!!

Arpita : Exactly!!

Supriya : Lol!! I am so happy for you, Babe!! Have lots of fun with Jeeva... I will miss you... I don't remember us ever being apart!! We two were always together!!

Arpita : Suppuuu... Come On... You will always be my favorite!! My Darling Best Friend!!

Supriya : Ya Ya Ya!! Let's See... You won't even have time for me, once you start your life with Jeeva!!

Arpita : Impossible!! We can still always be together!!

Supriya : You know everything is going to change!!

Arpita : Suppuu... Don't do this... Don't make me cry... You know how worried I already am... Don't tell me you adamantly went home in the middle of the night, just to send me these texts!!

Supriya : Sorry, Babe... Hehehe...

Arpita : You should have stayed here... You had promised me...

Supriya : I am really sorry... I thought I will give you some space...

Arpita : Aaahh...

Supriya : It is just that... Trust Me!!

Arpita : Get Married Soon!! Okay?! We can go on Holidays with our Hubbies... We can be a Big Happy Fun Gang!!

Supriya : Arpuu... I wanted to ask you this ever since you agreed to Jeeva's proposal... Are you planning to go on Holidays only with him?!

Arpita : What question is that!! Who else am I supposed to go with?! It has been ages since I even talked to Vidyut.

Supriya : This is not about Vidyut!!

Arpita : Huh??

Supriya : Your soon-to-be Father-In-Law is a very tempting option!!

Arpita : What?? Oh My... Lol!! Why did you just say that!! Hahaha... What made you say that?! Why!!

Supriya : You know why!!

Arpita : I don't!!

Supriya : Yeah?! Okay... You will know!!

Arpita : What??

Supriya : You do know what it is... And, you like it!! I know that.

Arpita : What!! Supriya?!

Supriya : Why else would you agree to him staying with you two!! No New Couple takes their Parents along!!

Arpita : I sometimes feel like I know nothing about you!! He is staying with us... I accept that!! But, Why would I have a problem with it?? I always knew that is how it is going to be.

Supriya : I did not say you have a problem.

Arpita : What is it?? What are you telling?? He is Jeeva's Father... He is a Widower... We are supposed to take care of him... I am supposed to take care of him!! What is so abnormal about that!! Why do you think I am expecting something out of it?!

Supriya : Fine!! Sorry.

Arpita : What?? Suppu... That is the truth!! Why are you making his presence sound like it is some big advantage for me, and I am going to fake being all goody-goody in front of him?? I don't need to... Jeeva is anyway going to inherit all the wealth... He is the only child... I am not a gold-digger!!

Supriya : I was wrong!! Forgive Me!!

Arpita : Look... I don't understand your thinking... What exactly are you trying to say?!

Supriya : Nothing!!

Arpita : Tell Me!!

Supriya : It is Nothing... Just that... I mean... I guess you have no other go than to act as if you have really changed into a pure soul!!

Arpita : Suppu... Enough!! What is it?! What is the issue here??

Supriya : All I am saying is that you are very very lucky!!

Arpita : Lucky?! Why?? How?!

Supriya : Your Jeeva's Daddy is big... Like... You know... Well Built... Muscular!! He is handsome... He hardly looks old enough to be your Father-In-Law... You very well know that... You do know that you actually are getting 2 Men for the Price of 1!!

12