Father-In-Law Pro Max

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Arpita : Ohhh... Nooo!! Whooaaa!! Hahaha... What?! Shut Up!! Stop Messing Up My Mind!! You are not supposed to be having this conversation with me!!

Supriya : I mean what I said... You know that too!!

Arpita : OK... Well... I did slightly guess what you were getting at... I was just hoping we never talked anything immoral about him...

Supriya : So, you do like him!! You find him Hot... Don't you?! He is just like one of those Youngsters!!

Arpita : Suppu... He is only 43... Jeeva was born when his Father was not even 19... So... And... Look... We shouldn't be talking all this... I don't know, Suppu... I just feel... See... Even you are going to soon get one of your own. You know... Let us just end this here... Aneesh's Dad looks equally cool... But still, that does not mean you are going to actually do it with him... Right?!

Supriya : Gross!! Stop!! Aneesh himself looks old!! And... His Old Man looks even older!! Don't even mention them here!!

Arpita : Hahahaha!! Lol!!

Supriya : Yeah... That is an Order!!

Arpita : Suppu... They are good people!! You will be happy with Aneesh.

Supriya : Let us not talk about Aneesh... I don't think we really have a future!! Whatever... Leave It!! Arpuu... I just asked you about Jeeva's Father... I know you are smart enough to be the Perfect Indian Housewife!! You know me... I was just... Hehehe... So... You have fun, Babe... Take Good Care!!

Arpita : I will!! But, Why are you talking like you are not going to be there for the Wedding?! I am going to kill you if you even think about skipping tomorrow's function.

Supriya : Hahaha!! Come On... I will never miss your Big Day!! I am just talking about... You Know...

Arpita : Yeah... However... It is really not like what you think. I have never thought... Listen... I have been very... You know everything about... Let's not go into it... You know me...

Supriya : I know you, Arpi... I was just joking!! I did not want to make you feel bad!! Please be Happy!! You are a very good person!!

Arpita : Hehe... It is Okay... I know... Hehehe... I am fine...

Supriya : Yeah... Relax...

Arpita : Hhhmmm...

Supriya : I don't want to repeat this... But... No Matter What, Don't ask Jeeva anything about Lidiya... Okay?! Just Don't!!

Arpita : I won't!! I am not that dumb!! I don't want to give him a reason to go in search of my past.

Supriya : Good... That is My Girl!! Now, Sleep!! You have only a couple of hours... I will be there by the time you start Dressing!!

8 SEPTEMBER 2021

WEDNESDAY

11:15

"Daddy... I missed you... Daddy... You don't have to worry... He will never know the Truth!! Let us make everything OK, Daddy... Please be with me!!" Arpita relievedly smiled at Lal, as the latter caressed her now bulging Baby Bump, but with a good amount of remorse visible in his face.

"Daddy!! Don't do this to me... I cannot see you upset!! I wanted this!! You know that... I Love You, Daddy!! Stop being Sad... I will never be a burden... Don't be upset." she pleaded to her disturbed Father-In-Law.

"I promise you I will never let Jeeva know!! You have my word!! I don't care about being a dishonest partner!! You are My Man!! I have always listened to you... We are always going to be doing it... I will do everything you want me to... This is just a small break to test us!! Think about it like that... Nothing can separate us... I won't let it happen!! Look at me!! Talk To Me... Everything is alright... I can understand what you must have gone through... But, I have this under control... Just get back to being with me... Please... That is all I am asking... Daddy... What are you thinking?? Are you angry at me?? Say Something!! Daddy... Daddy... What is bothering you?? You think... You really think it is not yours?? Is that the case?? You don't trust me?! You still don't believe what I told you?! Madan Uncle really had a Stroke even before he entered me... I Swear, Daddy!! He did not do it with me... I admit my mistake... But, I did not know you were testing me!! He sounded so confident... He told me he has your permission... That morning, I felt even you wanted me to let him take me!! I would not have stripped for him, otherwise... I would not have let him into the Bedroom, otherwise... I know I screamed really loud, but it was when I saw him collapse... That is what actually happened... It was nothing else... Please Believe me... Daddy... I am sorry... Please!! Daddy?! You are the one who bred me... Daddy... What is it?? Please say something... I don't know what I have done... What is it!! Trust Me... I miss you, Daddy... I miss spending time with you... Daddy!! Okay... What... Are you unhappy because I have not been giving you enough?! Finally... Our Eyes Meet... So... It is indeed Only Sex!! Fine... Daddy... Look... I am already naked!! Just Say It... I won't think twice about bouncing on top of you, even in this condition, if it will prove my love for you!!" the Daughter-In-Law painfully stressed, teary-eyed, and about to sob.

That was it - That was all Lal ever needed to hear.

He had been acting startled ever since he was updated with the news of Arpita's pregnancy, and he for once felt he had truly sinned - Yet soon, his evil mind started to be filled with even more corrupt thoughts.

He started to doubt her - He started to curse himself for setting her up with his Best Friend, though deep inside he did not want to, and even as there were a lot of points to suggest she was not breached, he just could not force himself to be kind to her.

He began to avoid her - He rarely hoped to see her.

But, Arpita's above Statement changed everything - Lal precisely knew that he was only being dangerously possessive about her, and regretting the unfair treatment he gave her for months, he felt it was his duty to let her know it was not just her body that he was seeking, and make her realize how much he loved her back.

He was also more than just convinced he was not wrong about not wanting to pull out every time he was going to ejaculate - He had plenty of reasons to believe he was right about wanting to seed the fertile love-hole.

14 DECEMBER 2020

MONDAY

16:45

"Daddyyy... Oooooo... Fuckkk!! Please... Please Daddy!! Put it inside... Just push it inside me!! I need to have it... I want you to fill me... Please!!" Arpita was literally begging her Father-In-Law to fuck her, and she desperately craved for the action.

Lal himself was on the edge, and he too could not go on for another second with just rubbing his meat over his Daughter-In-Law's shining twat - He had reached the very stage he always wanted to, but never thought he really would.

Lal : You are too Tight... Arrggg...

Arpita : Are you disappointed... Hhhmmmm... Ah... OR... Are you surprised?? Hehe...

Lal : Stop Giggling...

Arpita : Hehehehe...

Lal : Wait... Damn!! Yess...

Arpita : Ahhh...

Lal : Hahaha... This feels...

Arpita : Ohhh... Noo.... Oohhhh.... Fuckkkk.... Yess.... You Bloody Bastard!!

The very second the Father-In-Law tried to make his way inside her, he had understood that his Son was not doing her any good - He felt ashamed of his Offspring's incompetency, but the moment he began truly experiencing his compact Daughter-In-Law, he duly also acknowledged being grateful to his Boy's poor performance.

Lal went slowly, and took a lot of time as he got more & more of his meat inside Arpita's vagina, before finally being in a position where he could say his prick has touched every inch of her pussy walls.

He then stormed hard into her tunnel, with a lot of pride, as she spread her legs even wider, keenly inviting his quicker thrusts.

The Older Man's previous serious erotic confrontation was more than a couple of years ago, when he along with his Dearest Buddy, Madan, went on a Trip to Goa, lying to their People that they were attending the Wedding of their former Classmate's Daughter - On the other hand, the Younger Woman hardly received any kind of stimulation from her Husband, and she had not been even properly looked at during the last few months.

So, very evidently, Either of them desired for Steamy Wild Sex, and Neither of them could recall a time when they wished for Sex as badly as they did at that instant.

The duo looked like they would never break the rhythmic venereal movements, and the small unwelcome halts in the Spell were filled with sensually encouraging sultry words.

Arpita : You are mine, Daddy!!

Lal : Unfortunately, you are not only mine!!

Arpita : Nonsense!! You are all that I need, Daddy!!

Lal : Is it me that you need... OR... My Cock?!

Arpita : Daddy... Why do you even ask me that?!

Lal : Tell Me...

Arpita : You already know, Daddy...

Lal : I want you to tell me... What do you need??

Arpita : Your Cock!! Hehehe... Wasn't that obvious, Daddy?!

Lal : Fucking Slut!! Take This!!

Arpita : Hahahahaha!! Fuccckkkk!! Ooohhhhhh!!

14 DECEMBER 2020

MONDAY

13:30

"I hope I did well enough when I faked feeling broken, and storming inside the Bedroom... All I need to do now is try getting into a fight with Jeeva... Maybe, I should simply tell him I am going home... Yeah... Make A Real Scene!! Yes... Daddy will definitely fall for it!!" Arpita said to herself, with a wicked grin on her face, as she looked at her hot figure on the mirror, adjusting her wavy black hair.

She had put on a Green Tank Top that gleefully hugged her body, and also revealed a little too much of her tits, along with a Pair of Denim Shorts that was very close to being called super tiny, thanks to the minute view of her thick ass-cheeks on display.

Her choice of Inner-Wear remained a mystery at that particular juncture, but nobody would have really cared - She herself could not resist touching her assets, in her current form, and there was no way her target, her presumably unfed Father-In-Law, was going to be able to be at his dignified best.

"He will try to console me... He Better!! This is my biggest chance... This is my best chance!! I don't think I can afford to let this go. I just want Daddy to start talking to me... That would do!! I know how to take things forward!!" Arpita winked, licking her lips with her hungry wet tongue.

*

THE END


12