Father Knows Best

Story Info
A father/daughter bondage arrangement suddenly evolves...
9.4k words
4.15
37.4k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
inky_9
inky_9
26 Followers

It was a clear early summer evening. Damon, a 38 year old widowed father of average build and dark brown hair, was standing in front of his daughter's closed bedroom door nervously with a box of suspicious items in his arms. The contents included copious amounts of rope, duct tape, and twist ties, but their purpose was not a hardware project, but rather to bind and silence the budding young woman on the other side of the door, his daughter Lucy.

She was 18 years old and a month away from 19, with long black hair, a cup size D with slim figure, and had an adaptive and adventurous personality beneath the surface. Damon stood still ruminating to himself the same line he had told himself all week. 'This has to be done. I can't keep playing this role anymore.' he thought to himself trying to muster the courage. After a few deep breaths, he entered his daughter's room unhindered.

The room was tinted a light green from the paint on the walls, all of which were decorated with various world maps and pictures of far-flung cities and locations across the globe, an homage to Lucy's plans to travel the globe unhindered, exploring and working as she goes, to see and meet new people along the way, and experience all the excitement life has to offer her unbridled adventurous spirit. In the fall she planned to take her first step and first flight out of her current life, having already completed high school, she opted to travel her own life's course instead of the traditional college path.

Upon walking in, Lucy lying on her bed in a white T-shirt and skintight black bike shorts immediately noticed her father's presence and the contents of the box. She was quick to respond, "Oh good, I was waiting for you." she said eagerly without even an ounce of fear as she continued, "For today's bondage session I was thinking of maybe a box tie or stricter hogtie compared to last week's session".

This was not a one-off situation for the two of them. Months prior, Damon had walked in on Lucy when she was performing self-bondage on herself, or more accurately, her getting stuck in self-bondage. It was a hell of a way for the oblivious father to find out his daughter had quite the budding kink for being tied up and gagged for sexual thrills. At first Damon was bewildered and aghast that his daughter was into this kind of thing, but he quickly realized it was a little too late to steer his daughter back on the fetish straight and narrow as the S&M had already become fused with her sexuality.

He knew he had to be supportive of his daughter's interests even if he did not approve of them. And while he was too late to stop his daughter from developing the kink for shackles and muzzles, he did consider himself lucky that she had not yet sought out a boyfriend or any male for that matter who would indulge her carnal interests.

He did not trust another man not to take full advantage of his daughter's masochism to feed their own sick sexual interests, so he came up with an unconventional solution that would keep Lucy safe while still giving her an outlet for her interests. Have him be the one that ties her up every few days.

Lucy was understandably hesitant at first to have her own father be the one to bind her, but when it became apparent he was not going to trust her to indulge her hobby by herself or with a random guy, she caved and let Damon do the rigging for her. But as this became a more regular activity, she grew to appreciate the work he did with her since he could bind her more strictly than she ever could on her own, and eventually the new routine became second nature to her and felt completely comfortable with her father being her "captor".

But while Lucy became more comfortable over time with the arrangement, Damon on the other had the opposite problem. As the weeks passed his mind started to become clouded with intrusive thoughts, guilt piled up, and he found his eyes drawn more and more to the subject of the ropework he had been mastering. 'This has to be done', he once again thought to himself before responding to Lucy's suggestions.

"Lucy, I think it's about time we stopped doing this." Damon said despondently having finally got the words out. But Lucy was confused by this. "Huh? Why the sudden halt? I was really looking forward to today, and I even had new positions and ties lined up for the following weeks." she said taken aback. Damon once again steeled his heart to push forward with his rehearsed lines.

"A father and daughter should not have this kind of...questionable relationship" he stuttered. "As your father I was trying to be supportive of your interests, but now I realize I should not butt in on your...carnal interests, since they are your business and yours alone" he concluded. Lucy stared for a second before retorting with a line that she hoped would make him second guess his decision.

"So then you'll be fine if I just ask any random guy I see to tie me up and take me home as his personal slave instead right?" she said jokingly, expecting a knee-jerk response in opposition from him. "That's fine. You're a mature and independent woman who can make her own decisions." he said mechanically.

"You once survived three days alone in the woods when you were ten years old when you wandered off from camp with just basic survival training you learned from a book you randomly read. You'll be fine even if thrown to the wolves." Damon stated trying to give credence to his decision by drawing upon Lucy's adaptability even at a young age. Lucy however was not buying this sudden and rapid change of heart her father was having. Everything about this was suspicious to her, and she was not about to accept this answer.

"And what's the real reason you want to stop our bondage sessions?" Lucy said with the judgmental annoyance of an inquisitor who did not like what she was being told. Damon tried to think of something on the spot, but his daughter's eyes pierced right through him as if anticipating a bullshit answer. Cornered, Damon played his trump card. "This is my final decision Lucy. Father knows best."

Upon hearing the 'Father knows best' line, she shut down. When her mother died 4 years ago and new responsibilities had to be taken between father and daughter, the two of them knew Damon was the more passive parent compared to his wife who was more authoritative in her parenting style. And so to fill the vacuum, the two of them came up with the phrase 'Father knows best' for Damon to use whenever he needed to convey and assert absolute parental authority over his daughter regarding important family decisions.

In exchange for falling in line with no exceptions upon utterance of Damon's phrase, Lucy was given more autonomy alongside her new responsibilities, giving her more freedom. And because he did not abuse the phrase, she respected his will whenever he did assert his power over her. But today was different. Today for the first time she felt the need to break their sacred familial taboo.

"I'm vetoing your power Dad. I need the real reason why." Lucy said dead serious. Damon was shocked she was willing to push this far to pry into his motives. But seeing the determined look on his young daughter's face, it became clear there was no way out of this anymore. 'It's fine Damon' he apprehensively thought to himself 'Just bear your soul to her. She'll be out of the house for good in the autumn anyways, so might as well rip off the band-aid.' He sat down beside her on her bed prepared to confess his sins like he was in a confessional.

"When we first started doing these bondage sessions, I saw it as little more than a small way I could support your interests while keeping you safe from predators who would take advantage of you. Honestly, I first saw our time doing this as little more than a business arrangement where you got to indulge your interests, and I got peace of mind." Damon paused for a moment as he readied himself for the hard part.

"But as we continued doing these sessions, I started noticing some...changes in me. At first, I looked on at your struggling and moaning while bound with the worry of a concerned parent, but now that anxiety has morphed into something...unclean." he caught his breath. "Over time I found myself wanting to scare you by telling you I would not untie you after a session. A desire to taunt and torment you while you looked on, helpless and in fear. To...grope you in places and call you a...perverted little whore while watching you struggle and scream violently in vain."

Damon looked at his daughter and saw the look of a deer in the headlights trying process this heinous information. Damon continued "These thoughts and desires have only gotten stronger over time, and while I thought I could last long enough until you move out and start your travels abroad safe and far away from me, I know I won't be able to hold back any longer and will end up hurting you. And that is why we need to stop. Hate me for having these deviant thoughts all you like, but I am saying this so you won't be a sacrifice to my own libido. That is my final duty as your father."

Lucy, having finished buffering her thoughts upon receiving this bombshell information, responded unexpectedly however. "Is that all?" she asked genuinely undeterred by the confession. "Huh!?" Damon fired back with genuine shock. Lucy then chimed in to clarify "Dad, you're a sadist. I'm not going to judge you on your sexual interests given that I myself am a perverse masochist on my end, so it would be pretty hypocritical for me to be disgusted with you."

Damon looked on in awe and confusion as she kept speaking. "If you are getting a sexual thrill out of these sessions too, shouldn't that be all the more reason for us to continue these sessions? It would be a win-win for both of us, and it will spice up our sessions especially given how little time we have left with each other."

Damon was floored by his daughter's permissiveness, that she did not seem to understand the weight of his concerns. "You're missing the point here Lucy! If we keep going as we are, I am going to end up doing something explicit that I won't be able to take back." But Lucy was still not dissuaded. "I'm not scared by a little grab-ass Dad. In fact, how about for tonight and tonight only I give you a "free pass" for anything perverse you want to indulge yourself in? Taunt me, smack me on the ass, I'm game for anything if you are."

In response to this outlandish proposition, Damon fired back with cynical doubt. "You really aren't thinking this through are you? Anything? And does that include..." Damon paused directing his gaze to between Lucy's legs. Upon realizing what her father was implying, she quickly covered her crotch with both hands and took on a defensive posture and an offensive tone. "Hell no! I should think that should go without saying!" she shouted genuinely disgusted for the first time since the discussion began. "This is what I mean when I say you are not thinking this through!" Damon retorted with frustration at her naivety.

There was an awkward silence that lasted a solid minute between them before Lucy broke silence. "You really have it bad don't you?" Lucy said sighing. Damon nodded back silently in shame. At which point Lucy shifted her tone before speaking again "Okay, new plan. You can do anything you want to me except touch me down there..." she then paused with a quick correction "Actually, all three of my holes are completely off limits! There...that should just about cover anything over the line." Lucy concluded fairly satisfied with her negotiation, though Damon still had his doubts.

"Are you certain about this? Excited as I am about the prospects of being able to finally feed my own budding fetish with your consent and within limits, are you sure you want your Dad to do these sorts of things to you?" But Lucy was adamant. "I'll be fine, you worry too much! I'm a masochist remember. I'm sure your idea of cruelty is just my idea of a good time." Damon let out a sigh of equal parts relief and concern. "I'll trust your judgement then..."

Damon then fiddled through the box of bondage gear producing a bundle of rope and duct tape for the evening's session, but was stunned when he saw Lucy on her side of the bed pulling off her T-shirt and bike shorts revealing her pink bra and panties. "What are you doing!?" Damon exclaimed as she had never stripped down and had always stayed fully clothed during their past sessions. Lucy just smiled back innocently "Just think of this as an added bonus today. But just so you don't get any ideas..."

Lucy then reached for the roll of silver duct tape and tore off two strips from the roll. She promptly proceeded to reach inside of her panties with one strip and smoothed the adhesive backing over her vagina, covering and sealing it completely. She did the same from the back of her panties and plugged the access to her butt. She then exchanged an affirming look to Damon, queuing up his response. "Yes I know, off limits." which got another reassuring smile from Lucy.

"So you said a box tie right?" Damon said with rope in hand remembering what his daughter said when he first entered the room. "Or whatever. It's your night today, remember? Do whatever your heart or pecker desires." Lucy answered back alluding to his penis which she could already see bulging from his pants. Damon turned red in embarrassment at being called out on his arousal this early into the session, but was quick to take it out on his nubile daughter by quickly and skillfully rigging the rope around her.

Her arms and chest were bound with strict precision, a skill Damon developed over repeated practice in past sessions. Even giving it her all, Lucy was no longer able to struggle free of her father's restraints on her own anymore. Having fully bound his daughter's arms firmly behind her back with added rigging on her now much more pronounced chest with just her underwear, normally Damon would then bind her legs next, but a nervous anxiety was building up inside him.

With the new opportunities today's session would bring, he wanted to keep himself from going too far with the rope today. He instead skipped straight to the next step and to the roll of duct tape which despite being used almost exclusively for gagging, was nearing the end of the roll. He pulled off a rectangular strip and Lucy leaned in willingly to receive her muzzle, however he pulled back unexpectedly for the first time.

Lucy picked up on her father's hesitation immediately. "What's wrong?" she asked. Damon paused a moment before answering back. "Are you absolutely certain you want to go ahead with this? This is your last chance to pull out, because once I gag you, I'll have nothing but your prior consent to go on. No matter how much you try to scream or beg, I am going to see this through until the end and I have had my fun. So are you sure?"

His final warning expressed, Lucy responded with her own final answer. "Honestly, your hesitancy is making me more curious as to what kind of dirty things you have in mind for me if you are this worried. Now you have me super excited for what little adventure you have in store for me. So yes, my "pseudo-master", silence this inexperienced little perv and use her to your heart's content!" she mischievously responded. A spark was lit in Damon upon being called her "pseudo-master", and after his final sigh of hesitation, he brought the adhesive strip to his daughter's mouth and carefully smoothed it over.

"Mmphh, mmff!" Lucy mewed, delighted by the sound of her own gagged voice and at the prospects of what new excitement would come with a more intense bondage session. Damon then proceeded to prod the bottom of Lucy's chin with his finger so that her eyes met his in a surprisingly assertive move.

"You must really trust me to give me this kind of free reign tonight of your own free will." Damon said neutrally. At which point the finger was followed by his entire hand firmly grasping his daughter's chin which greater force, and the expression on his face shifted from that of a concerned parent, to a devilish grin. "It makes me want to make you regret ever putting your faith in me!" he exclaimed with sadistic delight. "Mmmff!?" Lucy squeaked at the sudden personality shift. A strong sensation of fear came over her with the appearance of this "new" stranger, along with a small iota of excitement she could not explain.

Without warning Damon yanked her bra off in a single forceful motion, exposing Lucy's breasts and full figure. "MMPPHH!" she yelled, taken aback from the sudden stripping. She prepared herself for the strong possibility of this happening at some point for today's session, but she was not expecting it to happen this soon after starting. "Hoping you aren't having second thoughts already." Damon said mockingly "Because I'm just getting started!"

He then proceeded get behind his daughter sitting up on her bed and promptly wrapped one of his arms around her body cupping one of her breasts, and the other against her back as he reached down into her panties to grab her ass. "Mmmfff!" Lucy flinched as she felt herself getting man-handled for the first time in her life, her body trembling. "Heh, not as big and curvy as your mother in the front or back, but just the perfect size and texture for my hands to grip. I bet you grew them out like this just for Daddy you closet freak!" Damon said as he taunted her with the scandalous accusation. "Mmmnnn..." she moaned as the words cut her down, yet simultaneously sparked a thrill within her.

"Now then..." Damon remarked as he gave his daughter's assets a tight squeeze "Let's see if you're as sensitive as a pervert!" he exclaimed as he began massaging and molesting her chest and butt, probing for sweet spots in Lucy's nerves. "Mmmff! Hmmnnn...Mmphh!" Lucy cried and flailed in her binds as she tried to keep herself composed. 'I know he said he had inner demons, but I didn't think he had this much pent up!' she thought to herself as she tried keeping her head above water and not lose herself completely to the stimulation that paled to past sessions with rope alone.

But then Damon gave her nipple a sharp pinch and twist, and she was pushed underwater. "MMMMPPHHHHH!!" she screamed, not ready for the sudden rush of pain and wave of euphoria that followed, and yet she knew she craved it all the same. As much as she now realized her father was right that she was getting in over her head, she wanted more.

Almost as if on cue in response to this thought, Damon released his grip and spoke once more. "Now then, let's move on to something a little spicier my dear little deviant daughter." He then shifted himself back in front of her, but not before removing his pants and underwear, revealing his sizable and upright member for Lucy to see.

'He was that big? 'How have I never notice...wait never mind! Why is he whipping his dick out at all!?' she worried to herself 'I know I said my holes were off limits! So what can he do with that!?' But before she had a chance to figure it out, her father pushed her down face up on the bed and got on top of her, aiming his member significantly higher than her crotch, right between her breasts.

"Mmmffff!" Lucy whimpered as she felt the heat of his dick nestled comfortably between her mams. "You said your pussy, ass, and pie holes were off limits. But nothing in the rules says I can't do this right?" Damon asked devilishly like a lawyer who just found a loophole in a contract. Lucy felt stupid for not considering this possibility, a testament to her father's statement that she truly was not thinking this whole arrangement through. And despite clearly getting turned on from the whole unbridled bondage session, she still had enough pride left in her to not admit her lack of foresight.

"Mmmfff." Lucy nodded, giving him the green light to use her chest as his fleshlight. "To think I raised such a dirty little pervert like you." Damon quipped back sadistically as he took both breasts in hand, pressed them against his dick, and began thrusting. "Mmmff! Mmmpphh! Mmmnn..." Lucy cried as she let her father have his way and allowed the heat of his member to stimulate her further. "Heh, this feels amazing! Who knew my own daughter was such a talent at tit jobs!" Damon yelled as equal parts compliment and defamation against the helpless Lucy.

inky_9
inky_9
26 Followers