Father Knows Best

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could not deny the feeling bubbling up inside her either. Like nervous butterflies dancing delightfully in her stomach, she yearned for more stimulation, more excitement, and stared directly down the barrel of her father's dick, eagerly awaiting the pure white spray that would mark her face and baptize her as a proper deviant. But before it could happen, her father pulled away suddenly, leaving the job undone.

"Mmmhh?" Lucy mewed, confused why her father suddenly stopped. 'Wait...is he having second thoughts about doing all this to his own daughter? But I'm not anywhere near finished yet!' Lucy looked up at her upright father, half expecting him to have the guilt-ridden face of a father full of shame at his perverse actions. But the look on his face was unchanged. The sadistic demon that had taken over her normally passive father was still in the driver's seat, looking down on the nearly naked and fully bound Lucy with a patronizing smirk on his face.

"What's wrong? You look disappointed." Damon asked sarcastically. It didn't take Lucy long to figure out his motives for pulling back. He was going to make her beg for it. To let her humiliate herself of her own free will just for the sake of feeding her kink.

"You want it don't you?" Damon said as he leaned back over on top of her, pushing his member right against her cheek. "You want Daddy's dick?" he taunted. Lucy meekly nodded her head. "You want Daddy's dick to make you feel all good on the inside?" he continued, and she knew he was right. The butterflies dancing in her stomach craved more excitement and stimulation, and she wanted to know the humiliation of a facial. And so, she swallowed what was left of her pride and gave a hearty nod and moan in response "MMFFF!"

"Then let's get to the main event my perverted progeny!" he exclaimed with a greater tone of excitement. Damon then gradually snaked his way down Lucy's smooth body with his dick, Lucy feeling the trace of the heat the whole way, eagerly awaiting the continuation of the boob job. He cupped her breasts against his member as it descended, but then it kept descending...to her stomach, and then belly button.

"Mmmff!?" 'Wait, where is he going?' Lucy thought now very concerned. 'Hold on, can you fuck a belly button? There's no way that's a thing right!?' Normally Lucy would be confident that it was not, but after today her naïve knowledge of sex was on full display and was beginning to doubt herself. However Damon continued to go lower, removing that possibility. 'Does he want a foot job now?' she theorized, but that idea got shot down along with her sense of safety when he stopped dead at her panties...

'Wait, he wouldn't. I was very explicit about that being off the table! He's been acting like a dom, but he has at least been honoring my restrictions the whole time.' But even as Lucy thought this, Damon was already pulling down her panties, revealing her taped over pussy. 'No way! I never gave him permission to...' but then she thought back to what her father said earlier. "You want Daddy's dick to make you feel all good on the 'inside'?" Fear overcame her. "Mmff..." 'No...' "MMPHH!!" 'NO!' Lucy screamed, realizing her father had completely misunderstood her.

"MMMFF! MMMPPHHH! HMMMFFF!" she moaned while vigorously shaking her head with tears streaming out her eyes, desperately trying to convey her refusal. But the tape gag silenced her attempts to clear the record, and Damon was not reading the situation at all. "Heh, your struggling is getting me really turned on! You truly must be a skilled masochist to put on such an entertaining show for me before I run you through!" Damon remarked with genuine praise as he reached for the adhesive strip, the last barrier to Lucy's pussy.

But before Damon could even reach for a corner of the tape, Lucy performed a last-ditch effort to stop him and gave him a swift kick in the gut with her unbound legs, knocking him off the bed. "Hmmff..." Lucy breathed trying to recompose herself, clenching her legs closed, and trying to figure out her next action, but she quickly realized she had no step two past the kick.

She was still muzzled and unable to convey opposition verbally, Damon was already getting back on his feet, he stood between her and her bedroom door, and even with her legs unbound she knew she would not be able to escape with the door closed and her arms bound behind her. Beyond all that, she knew her father was ready to perform, and likely was not going to take no for an answer regardless of the misunderstanding. She was fucked both figuratively, and soon enough, very literally.

As Lucy saw Damon get up, her eyes widened in fear at the retaliation he was no doubt about to inflict upon her for that sucker punch. But as he looked upon his scared and quivering daughter, his face was not one of anger, or cruel sadism, but one of strangely serene neutrality. Lucy upon seeing this felt completely paralyzed unable to process what her father was thinking. She dreaded what he would say, but what happened next defied all expectations.

"Lucy..." Damon said reciting her name. But upon hearing him speak, his voice seemed to send a shockwave through her entire body that seemed to blast away her fear. There was no malice, perversion, or even emotion in his tone, but the single word seemed to carry an intangible weight to it. An infallible authority that she could not describe.

"Lucy" he said again, and again the wave rippled through her. She felt strangely calm in response to this, a stark contrast to what she was feeling before. As if some long forgotten deity had spoken the word to tame her fears and spirit, and bring her to kneel. 'Why...why do I feel this way...' she thought. But before she could make sense of her reaction, Damon chimed in with two more words. "Good girl." he said politely as he reapproached her on the bed. 'Why is he...' "Hmmph!?" she squeaked mid-thought as she looked down at her legs. Clenched firmly shut before, they were now spread wide open...

'Why am I...' Lucy questioned herself as she realized her body had seemed to move on its own, separate from her will. She tried to force her legs back together, but it was almost like a nerve had been cut, locking her legs in a receiving position. Damon was already climbing back on top of her, and yet she had no fearful reaction this time.

"Now then, let's remove this warranty seal shall we?" Damon said now slowly transitioning back to his sadistic tone. "Mmmff..." 'No...I' Lucy mewed in silent opposition, yet she felt her resistance fading away from her, and did nothing as Damon peeled off the duct tape from her crotch, revealing a glistening wet pussy, stimulated from the night's events and ready for action. Damon wasted no time moving into position. "Now let's see if your pussy fits my cock as well as my hands fit your tits!" Damon exclaimed as he thrust himself inside Lucy with zero hesitation.

"MMMMPPPHHH!" Lucy moaned as the member pierced her through, the sharp pain knocking her back to reality and to panic as blood dripped onto her sheets. Damon paused still inside her and saw the red stains, the look of a concerned father once again returning to his face. "You're...a virgin." He stated surprised, thinking his adventurous daughter had at least some experience until today. "Mmmmnn..." Lucy nodded in affirmation as tears filled her eyes once more. But upon hearing the confirmation, Damon's face lit back up with sadistic delight.

"What a wonderful day this is! I get to pop my own daughter's cherry! Heh...now no man will ever want you! A masochistic pervert who got fucked by her own father!" he shouted with unbridled joy and cruelty. A new fire lit under him, he resumed thrusting with vigor and without inhibition. "MMMFF! HMMMFF! MMPPHHH!" Lucy cried as her whole body was rocked by a sensory storm.

She could barely think straight as her nerves fired non-stop in equal parts pain and pleasure. She flailed and screamed constantly as her father hollowed out her insides, pulling fruitlessly against the ropes and her moans being smothered by the tape holding fast to her mouth. Her emotions were overflowing past what she could handle. Pain, fear, shock, betrayal, and...excitement?

Even as her body was being ravaged and raided, and her mind was on the brink falling apart, she could not deny the euphoric shocks coursing through her body like an overloaded circuit board. The pain, the violation, the humiliation of being raped by her own father, it only added to her bondage experience rather than overwriting it.

The sense of being helpless before the whims of her deviant father aroused her to no end, and the incestuous taboo being broken was only fueling her masochistic cravings more and more as he repeatedly assailed her body and soul with his penis. She lost sense of time and space, and focused only on the waves of pleasure that shook her body down to the last fiber of her being.

"Now to release the load!" Damon suddenly shouted, signaling his climax. "HMMMFFF!?" Lucy squeaked, realizing he was about to go all the way and he picked up the pace. The prospect of what was about to happened filled her with uneasiness and excitement which only fueled her own body's reaction further. Their nerves were both reaching critical mass, and with one last thrust from Damon and a final clench from Lucy, Damon sprayed his liquid white troops inside of her, just as Lucy herself reached her own orgasmic climax. "MMMMMMFFFFFF!" she let out as her nerves peaked and her liquids seeped out of her.

With the mutual orgasm dissipating, and reality returning to both of them. Lucy could hardly believe what had just happened. She lost her virginity to the last person she expected, all during a bondage session that went far off the rails and far beyond what she planned. 'What am I supposed to do now...after all this?' she thought to herself at a loss for words.

She looked up at her father to gauge what he was planning next, but was surprised to see his expression had once again regressed to how he was when he first entered her room. Anxious and guilt ridden. "Oh my god...I'm so sorry! I never intended this to go this far...I just...oh god I ended up raping my own daughter..." Damon mouthed off nervously almost in tears as he reached to peel the tape off his daughter's mouth. Lucy sat up, thrown off by the sudden character change, but seeing him in a state like this, for some reason, she felt the need to console him despite having literally just been assaulted by him.

"It's okay Dad, you don't have to apologize. You did not rape me." Lucy lied. "I spread my legs for you of my own free will. That was me giving you consent!" she lied again. "I'll admit I think I did get in over my head giving you the green light to do almost anything, but I honestly really enjoyed the whole experience!" she said, saying her first truth. Damon recollected himself upon hearing this.

R-really?" he questioned still in doubt of her statement. "Yes Dad. I-I never realized just how much sex really adds to the S&M experience." she stated still in honesty. "This really was our best bondage session yet, and putting aside the whole incest thing, I'm glad I could help you have fun too Dad."

Damon regained his composure and shed off his guilt in the process. "Yeah, I did have fun today. Sorry you had to put up with my inner demon like that though. Probably should have been more clear how villainous that side of me was." Damon said sheepishly. "I had fun with your demon, so it's all good." Lucy reassured him.

However Lucy could still feel her bound body quivering. Not from nervous anxiety or fear, but from a carnal yearning. She and her body got a taste of submissive paradise and was already hungry for more. Realizing this, she could not help but let her desires speak. "Actually Dad..." Lucy paused "If you still have enough gas in the tank, I would not be opposed to going a few..."extra innings" if you get what I mean." she asked turning red in the face.

"Really!?" Damon exclaimed with a spark in his eyes. Lucy nodded back in response completely embarrassed. "I'm actually glad you said that Lucy! Truth be told I was nervous throughout the whole experience, and as a result I really was not performing at the top of my game in bed for you. But if you're fully on board this time, I can show you what I can really do!"

Lucy was flabbergasted upon hearing this. 'That wasn't Dad at his best!? My whole world feels rocked to the core, and he was not even at 100%?' she thought to herself now very interested in seeing her Dad perform at full capacity. "Then let's go another round! I'm definitely up for it if you are!" she exclaimed with great anticipation.

"Alright then, I'll whip out the full demon then!" he responded back excitedly himself as he reached for the roll of tape, but stopped for a moment recalling the rules before speaking. "So, what are my restrictions for this round? Anything you want left untouched?" he asked for clarity. Lucy did not hesitate to answer however, "No restrictions. If you want to do it to me, do it. You have my full consent." she smiled confidently.

"Just wanted to make sure." Damon responded as he began stretching a length of duct tape off the roll. "A fresh gag is in order, and I got to say I loved your gagged moans from before. You really sold the whole "being raped against my will" act well!" Damon remarked in praise. Lucy grimaced somewhat at the fact that it was not actually an act, but she took the compliment all the same. Damon approached Lucy's face with the roll, but stopped short of applying the tape with strong hesitation. Once again, Lucy noticed this.

"What's wrong this time? Do you not want to do this after all?" she asked somewhat confused. "No, I do. Your Dad wants to do this more than anything in the world right now. But do you?" he asked dead serious. "You're doubting my choice?" she responded. Damon then went into greater detail about his concerns.

"It's just...we crossed a line tonight that no father and daughter ever should. But we can still cross back to the other side. Maybe even get help so we can move past what happened here tonight. My point is, I feel if we indulge ourselves even one more time, that really will be the point of no return for the both of us. Once I seal your lips, we also seal the deal. So I ask, are you sure you want to continue this kind of S&M relationship with me?"

Lucy paused upon hearing this. She could see he was dead serious and that he needed an equally serious answer from her. She too could feel her life at a crossroads, where her decision would greatly affect both of their futures for better or for worse. She mulled the consequences in her head for a moment, before finally responding with her answer.

"What if I said no?" Lucy replied with a sneaky undertone. No solid answer was provided by her, just five simple words. And yet, Damon already heard all that he needed to hear. Without a single word he cracked a genuine smile, and with that he pressed the tape against his daughter's mouth once again, this time wrapping the roll multiple times around her head as tightly as he could wrap it until the roll ran out.

Discarding the roll, he took Lucy's chin in his hands with a forceful grip as he did before with a sadistic grin. "Then it seems I haven't taught you well enough. Father knows best!" he exclaimed as he took full control of his naked and bound daughter, warping and redefining his parental authority phrase to a new meaning. That the father is the master, and the daughter the slave.

"Any daughter of mine who doesn't understand that simple rule deserves to be punished yes?" he asked Lucy already knowing the answer. "Mmmfff!" Lucy shouted with a submissive nod. And even through the layers of tape, Damon could faintly make out the outline of a smile on his daughter's face, freeing him of what little reservations he had left in him.

Damon proceeded to push Lucy back down on her bed. "Now that I've claimed your virginity as my own, it's time to do the same with your anal virginity!" he exclaimed proudly as flipped his daughter over revealing her perky bare ass, obstructed only by the vertical strip of tape Lucy applied at the start, but even that was swiftly removed with a swift yank from him and without any resistance from her.

"Pretty sure you would use lube for this sort of thing, but this is a punishment after all, so going in dry seems appropriate for you my little bitch." he spelled out for her. "Mmmmnnn..." Lucy mewed nervously as she was uncertain she was ready for this, but that decision was no longer hers to make. Damon got into position prepping his member, and before Lucy even had a chance to brace herself, he punctured right through her anus.

"MMMPPHHH!" she moaned as she was hit with an even sharper pain than before. But Damon was not showing sympathy anymore, and so he continued to thrust inside of her in spite of her cries. And yet even as her rectal pain intensified, it too was gradually accompanied and replaced with waves of euphoric pleasure, her brains endorphins echoing the pain in a wonderous neural harmony.

What started as "extra innings" soon turned into a full-length game with overtime that ran far into the night. Neither of them got any sleep that night as they tried various new positions, binds, and acts of depravity that intensified by the hour. A symphony of euphoric and gagged moans played non-stop until the night concluded, and by the time the sun rose, it became apparent that the two of them were no longer just father and daughter anymore.

(1 year later)

It was a foggy early summer morning. Damon was outside walking out to check his mail, and eagerly awaiting a package for him. And sure enough, the cardboard box containing his purchase sat at the base of his mailbox. He pocketed the contents of the mailbox, and picked up the unassuming medium-sized package in one hand. In the corner of his eyes, he saw his female neighbor out on her morning run approaching him with interest.

"Good morning Damon. How is the empty-nester life treating you?" she chimed in referencing his daughter having been gone now for nine months after she left to pursue her free life traveling the world. "Honestly I'm doing really well. Never better in fact." he responded confidently with a smile. "Funny you bring her up. I finally got another postcard from her." he said fishing a thick parchment from his pocket with an exotic location postered on the front, and his daughter's handwriting on the back.

"It's been a while since you received one of those from her. Aren't you getting worried?" she asked like a concerned parent as she remembered the community send-off party she and the neighbors gave Damon's family before he drove her to the airport on his own and she parted to lands unknown. Damon did not even ponder the question before answering.

"Not a bit! Keep in mind this is the same girl who at age 10 survived handily on her own in the woods for three days with just knowledge she gleamed from a survival book. She'll survive and thrive even if thrown to a hungry predator in the wild." he said proudly.

"Yeah, I guess you're right..." she responded half-heartedly "I guess I am just having a hard time getting over the fact my own daughter will be leaving for college soon to live on her own. I worry about her just being a state away, and yet here you are with your daughter probably in some unknown remote corner of the world completely calm and at peace." she lamented at her own inability to let go.

Damon chimed back in, "My daughter wanted to pursue new heights and places, and it was not my place to keep her from going where she wanted to go in life. I raised her, and then sent her off to pursue the path she wanted to follow. No father would not be proud of her. And besides, she taught me something in the final months before her departure." Damon paused as he reminisced in his mind about the first erotic days he spent with his daughter being her pseudo-master, the both of them indulging their masochistic and sadistic urges in a non-stop carnal menagerie.