Father Knows Best

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
inky_9
inky_9
19 Followers

Damon resumed, "She taught me if you want to pursue something, you should not hold yourself back or let anyone else keep you from acquiring it regardless of what they think. I half expect these postcards to stop coming all together soon enough, because I know staying in contact with me just for my sake is me limiting her living the unhindered life she desires."

Damon's neighbor mulled the response in her mind for a moment before speaking again, "That is pretty profound. Perhaps I should be treating my own daughter's departure as a chance to experience freedom for myself again? Hehe, maybe my husband and I could act like a fresh young couple again!" she optimistically remarked, her spirit already lifting from her prior anxiety. "Now that's a way to live!" Damon reaffirmed his neighbor's new stance as she continued her jog into the distance with a fresh new smile on her face.

With the neighbor out of sight, Damon returned to the inside of his house, deposited the mail on the counter, and promptly cut open the package to confirm the contents. Satisfied by what he saw, he picked the box back up and made his way down into the basement.

After descending the narrow corridor down, he came to a stop at the newly modified and locked door at the end of the stairs, fished a key from his pocket with his free hand, and proceeded to open the heavy door. The room was pitch black, devoid of light, and noticeably warmer than the downward corridor he was just in. Damon sat the box down to the side and fiddled around for the light switch to his left.

Upon light filling the room, its contents were revealed to contain various tools and equipment for BDSM ranging from a peg board containing various ball gags, leather straps, and coils of rope, to a full-sized cross with metal clamps to hold a submissive in place. A bondage dungeon of Damon's own making.

But the true centerpiece of room was the triangular wooden horse in the middle of the room, or rather the half-sleeping, arm-bounded and ball-gagged, naked blonde girl affixed on top of it. Upon seeing the light illuminate the dungeon, the girl stirred from her sleep and saw Damon standing before her, her own face lighting up as she saw his face. The girl in question, was Lucy herself.

Damon once more donned his sadistic façade, though by this point it might as well be his own true face. "Good morning my sweet daughter Lusty" he said reciting the slave name he rechristened his daughter with. Though a generic name on the face of it, it was the perfect bastardization of her former name for sounding so similar. "Mmmpphh! Mmmfff!" Lusty responded with eagerness at the early return of her father and master given he usually only played with her in the evenings.

Her eyes were glazed over, and her spirit had long since been broken after months of constant BDSM torment and pleasure confined in her father's homemade dungeon that she now called home. She had not seen sunlight, much less left the dungeon in nearly nine months. But this was not a point of lament for Lusty, but the ultimate goal of her life's desires, as well as her father's. A coordinated plan that would feed both of their libidos indefinitely.

Within a month of their newfound master-slave relationship last summer, it became apparent that Damon and Lusty wanted to fully commit to their new roles as dominant and submissive in a more long-term arrangement. But for that, preparations had to be made on both of their ends. And so, over the summer Damon went quick to work discreetly remodeling and modifying the basement into a proper BDSM dungeon, complete with sound-proof walls and door, as well as the various articles of bondage gear that could be used for their nightly sessions with each other.

Lusty on her end got to work on modifications of her own, namely to her body. She got her tubes tied to ensure against any unwanted "surprises" as a result of their fun together, and then took it a step further with a few cosmetic surgeries. Breast and butt implants to give herself better curves and assets, a face lift to bring out her beauty, and even dyeing her hair blonde, all of which corresponded with Damon's wish list of an ideal woman down to the last detail. And though the neighbors were shocked by the sudden changes in outward appearance, she successfully deflected the concern by stating she wanted a new look before shipping herself off to a new life, which was not entirely untrue on the face of it.

With the body and basement complete, all that was left was to put on a good show for the neighbors. On the day of the going away party when Damon and Lusty departed to drop her off at the airport, they instead drove to an out of the way spot in the woods where they emptied Lusty's faux luggage into a pre-dug hole. Upon emptying the contents, Lusty added to the pile by disrobing until completely naked and tossed in the last articles of clothing she would ever wear.

After filling the hole, Damon proceeded to bind and gag Lusty much as he always did, this time folding her up into the one remaining empty suitcase, closing it up, and then driving back home. Once the afterparty dispersed, he fetched Lusty from the car, wheeled her down to the basement, and the performance was complete.

Their new lives as master and slave could finally start proper, though Damon did still occasionally have Lusty pen a false postcard to maintain the illusion of her departure into the wider world. And if the conversation with the neighbor was anything to go by, it seems they might not have to even do that anymore.

"I have a little treat for my little enslaved princess that finally came in today." Damon said with sinister build-up as he pulled the black and shiny contents out of the box. It was a latex bodysuit, complete with matching sweet gwen hood, ordered with Lusty's measurements in mind. Lusty perked up further upon seeing what it was. "MMFFF! HMMMFFF!" Lusty mouthed as she nodded her head repeatedly with excitement even as the wooden horse kept digging into her crotch.

"Seconds after seeing this and you turn into a panting bitch in heat. What a perverted little skank I have in my possession. I almost feel ashamed you came from my balls!" Damon said taunting the horny slave he once called his daughter, but Lusty soaked in the insults like a sweet song of erotic love. "Now then..." Damon said as he unfettered and lifted her off the horse and to the floor. "Let's get you fitted for a skin that better reflects who you really are."

Lusty giggled a bit to herself. Not at the situation, but she found it funny in hindsight that she once thought she needed excitement, stimulation, and adventure in her life, and that's why she long sought to travel abroad one day to fill her life. Turns out all of the thrills and excitement she was looking for was always locked deep inside of her the whole time, and it was her father and master that held all keys.

The keys to euphoria, adrenaline, and the satisfaction she needed to make her life feel whole. She did not need the marvels of the world, her town, or even of this very house. This room, this dungeon, and her master, it was all she ever needed to find fulfillment. The life of a BDSM slave, and nothing else.

Damon proceeded to release Lusty's armbinder and ball gag, but she made no attempts to run or scream, because she knew her master and father wanted her to stay in this dungeon as much as she did, and that the only sounds he wanted to hear from her was her own gagged moans.

Damon applied the shiny black suit carefully over his enslaved daughter's body, and she cooperated with his efforts to ensure a nice smooth exterior without anything bunching up. The suit form-fit nicely to her body, and had discreet and convenient slits over her crotch and ass for "obvious" reasons. The whole suit served to bring out Lusty's beautiful figure with a clean and reflective shine.

Next came the hood, but before he began applying it, he tore off a strip of duct tape from the nearby supplies and pressed it over Lusty's mouth which evoked a delightful "Mmphh!" from her. They had long since graduated past simple duct tape, but Lusty was still fond of the adhesive material since it reminded her so much of their first time together and the fond memories that came with it.

Damon resumed pulling the hood over her head, fed her dyed blonde hair through the back of it to form a tight ponytail, and fastened it firmly until the entire hood tightly gripped her entire head. With the exception of the bridge across her eyes, Lusty's entire body was body was now encased in a skin of shiny black mirror-like latex.

Damon took a solid minute scanning Lusty's entire body from every angle, admiring every curve and reflection her form created as she stood obediently still, even as a tinge of excitement raced through her whole body from wearing the tight suit and her father molesting her with his eyes. His evaluation complete, Damon finally spoke.

"Perfection..." as he felt he had finally achieved the magnum opus of what was the ideal slave of his wettest of wet dreams. A pristine figure, veiled from head to toe in reflective black latex, and perfectly obedient to his every whim, who even now was eagerly awaiting her next orders.

Inspiration struck Damon. "Get to the cross Lusty." He ordered curtly. "Mmmpphh." she responded back with a graceful nod and quickly moved to the bondage crucifix. He wasted no time hoisting her up and fastening her arms to the horizontal bar, her legs to the vertical bar, and her neck to the top rung, locking each clamp as he went. He stood back and gazed upon the visage in front of him with pure unadulterated admiration.

A literal idol of luxuria and carnal desires was enshrined in front of him, one that would put Aphrodite to shame. Damon was at a complete loss for words as he felt almost humbled by Lusty's beauty and presence, as if he was standing before a real-life goddess. And given so much of his life now revolved around indulging his libido with his enslaved daughter, it was no understatement to say she was in sense, his goddess.

Damon however quickly snapped himself out of his worshipping trance, not wanting to drop his domineering exterior in front of Lusty. "This will do." Damon stated simply, trying to downplay the hypnotic effect his daughter was having on him. He then turned around and began walking towards the exit. "HMMMFFF! MMMMNNN!" Lusty shouted at his sudden departure with desperation and disappointment having already been expecting and craving some S&M play in her new suit. Damon responded accordingly to her muffled opposition.

"Oh, I never had any intention of doing anything naughty with you this morning my dear." "Hmmff..." she mewed crestfallen. "I just wanted to see what you would look like in your new skin and did not want to wait until tonight to find out. You'll have to wait until evening as always." Lusty hung what little of her head she could with her neck bracket in disappointment, but even Damon pitied her. So he retraced his steps, grabbed a vibrating wand from the supplies, and strapped it in place to her crotch before turning it on low.

"Mmmmmmm..." Lusty purred as the light vibrations stimulated her pussy. "That should hold you over for now until tonight. But I expect you to hold back enough until our games tonight. Otherwise you'll be in for a severe punishment that will leave you breathless. Father knows best after all." Damon warned grimly as he reasserted his dominance with his phrase of absolute authority and began leaving again.

Damon turned off the dungeon lights, and as he reached for the door, he looked back at his new bondage deity illuminated in the light from the stairs with a sense of reverence and perverse anticipation. "I can't wait to bring this goddess to kneel" he said silently to himself. Lusty did not hear this. What she did notice was the door slowly closing, and the light just as slowly getting swallowed by the darkness until there was nothing but pitch black once more.

Though left alone with her vibrator, her master made good on his promise to give her an exciting night of fun that evening as he always had, just as he would in the many countless nights and years to come with each other.

inky_9
inky_9
19 Followers