All Comments on 'Father Michael'

by encore769

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
lujon2019lujon2019about 1 year ago

why dont cuck authors of cuck stories USE the cuck tag?

ThinkingDogThinkingDogabout 1 year ago

I am looking forward to part 2! Please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It's unfortunate that The Holy Office is no longer empowered.

"Fr. Michael" deserves an auto da fe in the public square.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I hope Fr. Michael wears his Roman collar for their next meeting so Jim’s wife may be blessed by the Holy Spirit right in front of him. Their faith in the priest’s ability to bring them both to a holier place could make things very interesting! Excellent setup so far.

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

That wa one sick piece of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Why would they stop for drinks and dancing if the husband doesn't dance? Shit story right from the get go. Didn't read beyond that as faggot author is in a rush to have husband sucking some other guys cum from the tramp he's bearding.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I was expecting the priest to shag the wife Obviously a teaching lesson and one that Ralph will take part of.

blackknight314blackknight314about 1 year ago

Thanks for sharing your work!

Jack_Jack109Jack_Jack10911 months ago

Very hot story. I liked the slow build up and looking forward to Chapter 2 and more.

B0bbyshaft0B0bbyshaft010 months ago

The erection your story gave me unfurled like a spring blossom until it was as hard as a red hot poker. You haven’t lost your touch. I would so like to feel your cool finger tips on my cock.

PatsysubPatsysub10 months ago

i like it so much when my wife teasing me in revealing clothes,showing her cleavage or lingerie&high heels to other men,she humiliates me sometimes telling me i,m a pervert,when a wet spot on my pants is visible because of her dirty talk,saying she,s gonna go without underwear to visiting my parents,only thigh highs&high heel sandals under a short dress,but i like that,isn,t it?And then i came in my pants!

Tasmanian_toungueTasmanian_toungue10 months ago

Very teasing story, more for a good edging than a hard cum, but still enjoyable.

Bogey3Bogey39 months ago

Fun story. I hope that you continue writing

JimmyWPG81JimmyWPG8113 days ago

Such a fun story!! Hope you are well, Carol - thanks for these stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userencore769@encore769
Married, retired, blond, 5-6, I love erotic chat, some role play, writing and sharing personal thoughts, fantasies and experiences. I have an open mind to most topics including a submissive side that needs to be opened and explored. Open to PM, RP and comments.

story TAGS