It's My Turn Pt. 01

Story Info
Alan and Rachel host for an old friend.
12.2k words
3.54
22.9k
53
17

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: This story contains elements of noncon, cheating, and blackmail. If any of these things offend you or make you uncomfortable, proceed at your discretion.

-------------------

It was a hot summer afternoon, and Rachel pulled into the driveway turning off the car.

"This is going to be an interesting couple of months," she said looking over at her husband Alan.

Letting his head fall back on the headrest, Alan exhaled loudly. "This is the first bone I've ever broken...and from something so dumb," he grumbled.

Earlier that day, he had attempted to carry a new tv for their bedroom into the house. He stumbled on the porch step and had to twist his body to save the tv. Feeling a sharp pain, he dropped the tv and fell to the ground. X-rays showed a fractured tibia, and thus Alan sat there in the car with a cast from his knee down to his foot. At 6ft tall, he had the passenger seat moved all the way back.

"Mind grabbing the crutches?" He pointed to the seats behind him.

"Of course," said Rachel leaning over to give her husband a peck on the cheek.

Once in the house, Alan was plopped on the couch. "How are you feeling?" Rachel called from the kitchen.

"Doing okay for now," Alan responded. "The pain meds are doing their job. The crutches are uncomfortable under the arms, but I'll get used to it."

Rachel walked into the room with a cold glass of water and handed it to him. "I'll order us some food, and we can just chill for the rest of the day."

"That sounds good to me," Alan replied with his casted leg propped up on the coffee table.

----------

Later that evening after Alan finished watching a game, they decided to turn in for the night. Moving through the house, a thud and click sound echoed from the crutches. "I really hate these things," he said as he entered the bedroom.

Rachel placed her phone on the nightstand and rolled off the bed. "I'm going to shower, baby. You going to be okay? Need help changing?"

Alan barked a laugh, "I'm not completely helpless with this thing on, but the offer is enticing." He smiled at Rachel, and she rolled her eyes making her way toward the master bathroom.

She pulled a scrunchy from her black hair, and it fell halfway down her back. Alan loved when she wore a ponytail; he told her it added to her sexiness. She peeled her shirt over her head and looked back at him. "Too bad you can't get that cast wet...shame." With that, she pushed her jeans down to her feet and stepped out of them.

Alan stared at her perfect ass as she glided into the bathroom and closed the door. "Fucking hell," he mumbled looking down at his leg.

He was laying in bed when the shower turned off. After a few minutes of blow drying, the bathroom door opened, and Rachel emerged in a white towel.

At 27, she had a deliciously firm body with no signs of sag or aging. B-cup breasts with small nipples that grew to little nubs when she was aroused were Alan's favorite features of hers. Having a petite frame, her breasts looked more prominent. A small round butt that looked amazing in jeans (or anything for that matter) was barely covered by the towel wrapped around the young wife. She had big brown eyes and a small cute nose.

Only a few months older than her, Alan had confessed his feelings at the end of their senior year of high school. After attending college together, they decided to tie the knot. Both were virgins at the altar due to their Christian upbringing. They had played around plenty while they dated, and Alan managed to convince Rachel to pull him off a few times.

Mostly their play consisted of making out and Alan obsessing over her perfect breasts. He absolutely loved pinching her nipples and feeling them respond and grow.

On one occasion, while making out in the car, he had been teasing Rachel's nipples under her bra, and she had a small orgasm. She never told him because she felt embarrassed that she could get off on just her tits being touched.

Once married they had a strong healthy sex life albeit a vanilla one. Alan would spend as much time as he could playing with her breasts until she was dripping wet. Even mostly from missionary, Rachel was able to orgasm and sometimes several times. She would ride Alan as well which he loved because it gave him access to her chest.

He had asked for blowjobs on a couple occasions, but she always felt self-conscious as she didn't think she was any good at it. She tried her best, but he always sensed her reservations and would pull her up to him guiding his respectable 6-inch cock into her pussy. He also knew she didn't care for the saltiness of sperm; so he never pushed his luck by trying to cum in her mouth. This wasn't a big deal for Alan; he loved Rachel and was satisfied with their lovemaking and her perky tits.

Rachel walked to the bed and opened up her towel. He stared at her 5ft 6in figure, and his eyes were drawn to the fleshy mounds on her chest. They had a teardrop shape with a delicious roundness on the underside that lifted her nipples.

By the time his eyes fell to the small triangle of hair above her little pussy, his cock was at full mast. Immediately he became aware of a throbbing in his leg. The painkillers were wearing off, and it was getting very uncomfortable. Not wanting to ruin the moment, he watched Rachel slide onto the bed and crawl toward him. Her breasts hung and lightly swung as she moved. His eyes locked in on her nipples, and he salivated at the thought of sucking them.

She noticed the evidence of his arousal and smiled. "Are you feeling up to this? We don't have to do anything tonight if you need sleep," Rachel said.

Alan was definitely feeling the pain in his leg, but was also lusting after his gorgeous wife and needed to feel her. "I'm fine," he said and reached over to cup Rachel's ass and pull her to him. Their lips met, and she slid her tongue into his mouth. Alan pushed himself up into a sitting position and winced from the movement.

Through their kiss, she felt him tense. "Are you sure you're okay, honey?" she said looking into his eyes.

The pain was becoming more unbearable, and he stupidly left his prescription meds back in the kitchen. The blood inflating his boner was beginning to retreat. Not wanting to relent, he kissed her again and took hold of her breasts. Squeezing and pinching them, he was rewarded with moans from Rachel, and his boner blood reversed course and swelled him again.

With a flat hand, he lifted her hanging breast and squished it against her chest. They were so soft, yet somehow retained their gravity defying shape when he released them.

She straddled him, and her head fell back as he took hold of her breasts again. She was humping him and getting lost in the sensations shooting through her body.

Suddenly, Alan's phone beeped loudly. Jumping, he instinctively reached over to the nightstand to grab it. The movement caused a shooting pain, and he mouthed "fuck fuck fuck" before exhaling slowly through his lips.

"Are you okay, baby?! What happened?" Rachel said with a concerned look on her face. She still had glassy sex eyes, but her head was clearing.

"My pain meds have worn off, and I left them in the kitchen," Alan admitted.

"Why didn't you say anything? Hang on, I will get them," Rachel said while she carefully got off his lap and the bed.

While she was gone, Alan looked at his phone. The message read "Hey bro, I should be there around noon tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing you. It's been a long time. -Ollie."

"Oh shit," Alan muttered.

"What is it? The pain?" Rachel said as she came back into the room with pills and a glass of water.

"No, look at this." Alan held up the phone to her.

"Who's Ollie?" she said while looking at the phone.

"Oliver. Oliver Banning from back home in New Jersey. He reached out to me a couple weeks ago. I don't even know how he got my number. We haven't seen him since high school. Anyway, he was saying how it had been so long and wanted to catch up. We were best friends in school remember? But after graduation, he just fell off the map."

Rachel was nodding her head. "Yeah, you two were really close. He seemed nice to me and was handsome like you. Believe it or not, a lot of our classmates thought you two looked like brothers. He and I shared some classes, but I never really talked to him until you introduced me toward the end of the year. He was the best player on the football team right?"

"Hey now..." Alan interjected. "...second best player," he smiled.

"Oh, of course," Rachel laughed. "When was the last time you saw him?"

"We were supposed to meet him in the school courtyard after graduation remember? But he never showed," Alan answered.

"That's right! We had just started officially dating, and you kissed me there in front of everyone! I was so embarrassed." Rachel slapped Alan's arm playfully.

"Hey hey! Easy," Alan laughed.

"So why is he coming here?" Rachel asked.

Alan looked back down at the message. "Maybe he got the wrong idea that I was agreeing to meet him or something? I don't know."

"Well, maybe it's not a bad thing. Now you can find out what happened to him," Rachel offered.

"Yea, I remember his mom just saying that he left for college but wouldn't say where. Weird right?" Alan said shaking his head. "Are you okay with having him stay here a few days?"

Rachel shrugged, "I mean, I don't really mind. The guest room can be cleaned up. Maybe he can help with getting a new tv," she giggled.

"Okay, I'm curious to catch up with him. And being on leave from work, there's not much to do." Alan muttered and responded to the text from Ollie.

"Sorry about tonight...that we couldn't finish." Alan threw back the pills and washed them down.

"It's okay, baby. We'll just have to be careful with your injury." Rachel gave him a peck on the cheek, and they nestled into bed.

She cuddled into him, and he slipped a hand under her shirt to rest on her breast. They always fell asleep this way. Alan took comfort and pride in the knowledge that his wife's warm bosom was all his.

----------

The next day the married couple sat on the couch with Rachel doing her best to make Alan comfortable. It was a Tuesday, and she had taken the whole week off work to help Alan. He told her it wasn't necessary, but she insisted.

The sound of a car pulling into the driveway made them look at each other. Alan grabbed his crutches and pulled himself up. They made their way to the door and walked out onto the porch.

The door to a 1990 Oldsmobile opened with a rusty creak. A 350-pound man swung a leg out and pulled himself out of the small car.

"Oliver? Ollie, is that you?" Alan said staring.

Rachel pinched him, and he quickly shut his gaping mouth.

"In the flesh!" Ollie said as he made his way to them.

"It's been a long time. You uh, look different," Alan said while adjusting his grip on the crutches.

"Yeah, put on a couple pounds I guess," Ollie said laughing and rubbing the back of his large head. "How the hell are ya, man?!" he barked and grabbed Alan in a hug.

Alan winced as Ollie accidentally kicked his foot, but he kept a smile on his face. "I've been great, man. What's it been...9 years?" he responded.

Ollie didn't answer but turned toward Rachel and wrapped her in a hug before she could react. She politely hugged back and could feel sweaty spots on Ollie's shirt. He also had a sharp sour smell and seemed to linger in the hug.

She released her arms, and after another second he let her go. "How are you, Rachel?" Ollie asked looking at her. It was in a softer tone.

"I'm good, Ollie. It's nice to see you again after such a long time," she replied. Grabbing Alan's hand she said, "Shall we get you settled in?"

"Sure thing. Alan, give me a hand with my bags?" Ollie laughed and Alan chuckled, "Same old Ollie."

Once inside, Alan made his way back to the couch. "I'll be in here when you're done putting your stuff in the room," he called.

Rachel led Ollie to the guest room. She was wearing a grey t-shirt and jeans that hugged her small cute butt, and her hair was up in a ponytail. "It's not The Plaza, but the sheets are fresh. The bathroom is across the hall; there are towels and toiletries inside."

Ollie stood in the doorway looking at Rachel."It's perfect...just perfect."

She turned and caught him eyeing her before quickly averting his gaze and dropping his bags onto the bed. She decided to let it go and made her way to the door.

"I'll join you both in a few minutes. Going to freshen up a bit," Ollie said.

"No problem, Ollie. My husband and I will be in the living room," she sent back.

Ollie peaked around the corner and watched Rachel walk away. "Just perfect," he thought to himself.

Rachel sat down with Alan and exhaled.

"So who's gonna say it?" Alan said.

"Hmm?" Rachel hummed.

"What is up with Ollie?? He's huge! He used to be a stud!" Alan exclaimed in a hushed voice.

"I have no idea; it was a little startling. He was handsome when we were in high school. Did he get a lot of girls?" Rachel asked.

"Honestly, he never chased girls that much. Now that I think about it, he used to mention liking a girl in the school, but he wouldn't tell me who. I nagged him about it, but he never said her name. He said it wasn't the time, and that he would tell me once he told her how he felt. He must have thought she was out of his league because it never happened apparently. Shame really. With his popularity, she probably would have said yes," Alan finished.

----------

20 minutes later, Alan turned his head around to see Ollie coming down the hall toward the kitchen. The back of the living room couch faced the kitchen, and Ollie walked around to sit down.

Alan and Rachel took up the first and middle cushions leaving the third for Ollie. He sat down sinking low into the couch. Part of Rachel's cushion was distorted from Ollie's weight.

"So...Alan Teller. What have you been up to all these years?" Ollie started.

"Well, Rachel and I went to college together. I got my undergrad in CompSci and she in Business Finance. I landed a job with Raytheon here in Connecticut; so we moved up here. What about you? What happened to you? You just disappeared on us," Alan responded.

"Oh ya...well...around the time we were graduating, I started having medical issues. Thyroid stuff. I was put on medication, but it seemed to only contribute to the weight gain I was already experiencing. I was counting on a football scholarship to pay for college. With that possibility gone, I was just angry and embarrassed. I ended up settling for a community college, but couldn't bring myself to tell you. I didn't want to ruin your happiness by involving you in my problems. You got into the college you wanted and had Rachel; so I decided to let you go. So...any kids running around here?" Ollie said with a smile.

The married couple just stared at him. "WHAT?!" Alan exclaimed. "Why didn't you tell me any of this at the time? We were best friends. I would have done something. I don't know...something!"

"Exactly. What could you do? I didn't want to hold you back bro," Ollie said looking down.

Alan breathed out loudly. "Sorry man. Sorry that happened to you. And no, no kids yet.

Just enjoying each other for now," Alan said and placed a hand on Rachel's thigh.

She smiled at her husband. Inside she felt awful for having made fun of Ollie's weight. She didn't know much about thyroid diseases, and the whole story seemed a little strange to her. She knew finance not healthcare; so she told herself that she would be nicer to him to make up for the things they had said.

"Anyone hungry?" she announced.

"Yes please!" Ollie responded lightning-fast.

She looked at Alan. "I premade that casserole earlier. Does that sound good?"

"Of course, babe. That sounds delicious," Alan said and squeezed her thigh.

Rachel yelped and slapped his hand off laughing. Ollie had a smirk on his face and a quick nasal exhale of a laugh.

----------

The trio ate dinner, and Ollie had three large portions. Rachel told them she would clean up while they talked and watched a game.

After finishing, she clicked and swiped through her Instagram at the kitchen table just killing time. She walked over to Alan and asked if he wanted help taking a shower.

"Oh right, that's probably a good idea. Don't want to start getting rank," he said chuckling.

Rachel's mind immediately flashed to the hug Ollie gave her and the strong smell. Her eyes drifted over to him and took in his large and pudgy frame. His stomach rolled over onto his thighs, and she heard his heavy mouth breathing. She looked up into his eyes only to find them looking right back at her. She blushed immediately at being caught and turned towards Alan. "Ready, honey?" she asked.

"Yep, just please grab me a trash bag to wrap up this useless leg," he said sighing.

"Goodnight, Ollie. It was really good to see you again. We will talk more tomorrow," Alan called over his shoulder as he clicked down the hall.

"Can I get you anything, Ollie?" Rachel offered.

"No, not just yet," Ollie replied looking at her intensely.

"What? Not yet?" Rachel asked quizzically.

Ollie cleared his throat. "I only meant that if I need something I can handle it. And if I need one of you I'll let you know. Don't worry about me," he finished with a chubby smile.

"Okay Ollie, goodnight." Rachel walked down the hall with eyes burning holes in her jeans.

----------

Rachel helped Alan clumsily shower while trying to avoid water getting inside his trash bag force field. She teased him a bit by soaping up his dick and stroking him while giggling.

Embarrassed from needing help he pushed her hand off and said, "Baby I just want to get out of the shower. This bag is really annoying, and I don't want water getting in."

Rachel was feeling frisky; so she was a little disappointed at the rejection. But she understood how he must feel and didn't persist. When he was finished she toweled him off and supported him back to their bed.

"I've left you your pain meds and some water on the nightstand." She pointed to them.

"You're the best, babe. I'm sorry about what happened in the shower. I'm just tired and in a bit of pain," he said leaning over and grabbing the pills.

"Im going to have a quick rinse. Don't fall asleep just yet, baby. I want to 'take care' of you in a wifey kind of way." Rachel slid a finger across his chest.

"Wifey kind of way?" Alan laughed. "Okay hurry back, sexy."

Rachel stepped into the shower and let the hot water wash over her. After the previous night's foreplay ending so abruptly, she had been left wanting. And now after playing with Alan's dick in the shower, she was feeling extremely horny. Her hands slid along her body through the hot water and soapy lather. One hand came to rest on a breast, and she squeezed it feeling a shudder run through her body. The other hand glided down between her legs, and her fingers rubbed little circles on her clit. She sucked in through her teeth and pinched a nipple. Feeling an imminent orgasm brought her back to reality. "Alan is waiting for me...what am I doing?" she thought to herself.

Quickly finishing, she dried off and wrapped the towel around herself. Looking at herself in the mirror one last time, she took a deep breath. The horny wife stepped into the bedroom ready to service her husband and get the relief she desperately needed. Her excitement was quickly replaced by disappointment when she saw Alan passed out and breathing heavily.

"He must be exhausted and in a lot of pain," she thought to herself. "And it's my own fault for taking so long."

She lay down next to her husband, and the thought of finishing what she started in the shower crossed her mind. Her hand went to a breast, but she hastily pulled it away.