Father of the Bride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd never really done much anal before. Jan had never been big into it. We'd tried once, but she was too tight. This was completely different. It was still tight as hell. Tighter than anything I'd ever felt. But it was pliant and gave way under my hard cock.

"Ugh, that's it. Get that cock in there. God, I love getting fucked there. Fuck me hard."

I pulled her hips closer, forcing my cock deeper into her snug tunnel. The warm water washed over my back as I settled into her ass, my balls slapping her pussy.

"Come on, fuck me hard. Don't worry, I like it."

I groaned as I pulled out slowly. Her ass clung to my shaft as it pulled out. I kept going until only the head was still splitting her open.

"I said you can--"

She screamed as I rammed my cock back in. She braced against the shower wall as I pulled out slowly again.

"Fuck me! Yes! Just like that! Fuck my slutty ass!"

She screamed again as I thrust my entire cock back into her tunnel. It massaged me with every thrust. I loved watching her stretched hole tighten around my cock when I shoved it back in.

Ellie devolved into fervent screams and cries of passion as I pummeled her ass as hard as I could. If I didn't go hard enough, she'd throw her hips back on the next thrust. I pressed her against the wall, her upper body pinned to it as I pistoned into her until she was raw. She screamed in delight as I throbbed and deposited my cum in her ass.

"Ah, that's it," she cooed as I held her against the wall, my cock still spurting into her. "Fill me up. I love how hot your cum feels in my ass."

I let her ass squeeze around me and wring the last of my cum from me. I sighed, feeling a pound lighter in my balls.

"Be a dear and grab that cup over there, would you?"

At this point it was morbid fascination as to what they were doing with this. I handed her the cup and slowly pulled out of her ass. When I did, she positioned the cup under her as my cum bubbled out and plopped into it. The clean white liquid gathered along the bottom as she dug out the rest, driving her fingers into her winking hole to scoop some more out.

"Let me guess. For later?"

"Yep."

***

At this point, I just had to know. What the hell were they up to?

I gave up trying to hide that I was watching them. At this point, even a blind man would know. I'm sure the girls intentionally stretched or licked drinks from each other's tits just to mess with me.

Around the late afternoon Ellie disappeared back into the house while Jaime was led to a chair and blindfolded by Christina and Layla. The music was turned off, and I could barely make out what they were saying.

"Alright Jaime. We've worked hard to stump you on this one. Your task is to determine... which girl collected the sample, and how."

My jaw dropped when Ellie emerged with a tray holding three cups of goopy white liquid. Layla took one and placed it in Jaime's hand.

Jaime brought the cup to her nose and sniffed like she was testing out expensive wines. She swirled it around and breathed in deeply. She then brought the cup to her lips and slowly poured the gooey substance into her mouth. She licked the inside of the cup before swishing it around in her mouth. She smacked her lips a few times.

"I'd recognize that taste anywhere. That's Christina's pussy, right there."

The girls cheered.

"That's one!"

They handed her the next. She repeated the process but giggled at the taste.

"Oh, Ellie. How thoughtful of you to wash up. But I know that ass when I taste it."

"Oh drat, I thought that would fool you."

The last cup followed suit again.

"Well, by process of elimination, I'm going to say that it's Layla. But not ass or pussy. That leaves mouth, tits, or hands and feet. It's not like you to pass up the taste of cum, though. This would have to be... mouth."

The girls cheered as Jaime pulled off her blindfold.

"Can't fool me, you nasty sluts. I know what all your holes taste like."

"But! Here is the bonus question. We had time to prepare this for you. So, who's cum was it?"

Jaime pondered, her chin between her thumb and index finger. "Was this all from one man? No mixing?"

"Just one man," Ellie said in a sing-song voice. "All in one day, too."

"One day? What a stud. Hmmm. And I know him?"

"Oh, I'd say so," Christina answered with a smirk.

"I know! Mister Douglas from across the street."

"Nope! We got ourselves a stud much closer than that." The girls snickered as Jaime eyed them suspiciously. "It was your dad!"

Jaime's eyes went wide. "You nasty little sluts! I never would have guessed that."

"He's got a nice and thick cock, too. So much better than Layla's dad's." Christina giggled as she held up her fingers a few inches apart.

"What can I say?" Layla shrugged. She stuck a finger into one of the cups, gathering the remaining cum on her finger before sticking it in her mouth. "Daddy just isn't built to hit those deep spots."

The poolside burst into laughter.

I slowly sank into the chair. My mind was filled with nothing but images of Jaime chugging my cum and licking her plump lips.

###

Bedtime Visit

I spent the rest of the evening trying to process what I'd seen by the pool. I knew my girl was... free... from a lot of inhibitions, but I didn't think she was such a slut.

I winced and chided myself. She wasn't a slut. My girls weren't sluts. They were just expressing themselves. They'd all settle down eventually. Jaime was getting married, so she was just getting the last of it out of her system.

The music continued well into the night. I figured that I had fulfilled my role in this party as the girls only gave flirty winks whenever they saw me. I didn't really mind though. At my age, three times was plenty.

Somewhere around midnight I waved to Jaime from the kitchen to signal that I was going to bed. She signaled to wait and then came bouncing indoors.

"Daddy, are you already turning in? You didn't even do a nightcap with us."

"Oh, uh, sure, I guess I could do that."

Jaime called the girls in, and I got another up-close and personal view of those tight bodies crowding around.

"Alright girls. Daddy's heading to bed. Let's finish the night with a toast."

"Thank you, mister Michael," Layla said in that satin voice of hers. She kissed my cheek, her soft tits squishing against my chest. "You tasted so yummy."

Ellie gave me a big hug, her hips griding on mine for a bit. "Thanks for having us. I hope we didn't trouble you too much."

Christina wasn't playing it nearly as coy as the others. She pulled my head down for a kiss and jammed her tongue down my throat. Her huge tits pushed into me, nearly causing me to stumble back.

"I'll see you tonight," she whispered in my ear as her hand stroked my groin. "Daddy."

"Alright you sluts, off daddy." Jaime pulled me out of Christina's grasp and wrapped me in her own hug. She placed a soft kiss on my lips. "Thank you, daddy."

I cleared my throat as she let go. I was sure she had felt my erection pressing against her stomach, but she didn't say anything. Instead, she handed me a shot of tequila.

"Here, daddy. You remember how to do this, right?"

"I'm not that old, baby."

"Good. Then, as father of the bride, you'll be taking the lime from me."

I blinked in surprise she sprinkled salt on her neck and stuck the lime in her mouth. I glanced over at the others, only to find Ellie already tipping her shot back and diving into Layla's mouth for the lime.

Christina gave me a gentle push. "Come on, daddy. Your little girl is waiting."

I was on autopilot as I licked the salt from Jaime's slender neck. She giggled as my tongue ran across her skin. I threw my head back and emptied the shot into my mouth.

I paused, inches from Jaime's face. She smirked as best she could with a lime wedge in her mouth.

Her fingers ran through my hair as she pulled me in for a passionate kiss. Tequila mixed with the salt and lime in her mouth, our tongues swimming in the mixture.

She forced the liquid back into my mouth. She stepped back, her eyes flashing with mirth. I swallowed as the girls hooted.

"Don't forget your water, daddy." Christina handed me a cup, her lips close to my ears again whispering softly and tickling the fine hairs of my neck. "You'll need to stay hydrated. I'm a needy little slut."

***

I was somewhat disappointed that night when Christina hadn't shown up. To be fair, they had continued drinking and dancing after I'd retired.

I needn't have been too disappointed though, because I woke up in the pitch black of night with a warm sucking sensation playing over my cock.

I groaned as I slowly roused myself. Those soft lips slipped further down my shaft, closing tightly near the base, the tip bumping against the back of her throat. I fully opened my eyes as I sank deeper yet, squeezing past the tight barrier bumping against the tip. Her lips sucked wetly at the base of my cock, her tongue running along my balls. She didn't make a sound as her head lightly bobbed there.

I ran my hands through her hair. The silky strands slipped through my fingers. I rubbed her scalp at the back of her head. I thrust against her lips, the pressure building slowly in my balls.

She pulled back, gasping and chuckling at my disappointment.

"Uh uh, daddy. I need that cum somewhere else."

The sheets pulled back and she settled on my lap. She ran her pussy along my shaft, her hands pinning my shoulders to the bed.

"Make sure to fill up your little slut, daddy. I want to feel you swirling inside me all night long."

She let out a loud moan as she sank my cock into her steamy pussy. There was no resistance, just a welcoming tightness that pulsed around me.

"So big, daddy. You're my new favorite toy. Fuck me, daddy."

I wasted no time in lifting her meaty ass and dropping her down onto my cock. She wailed as I dropped her over and over again, her cervix bumping against me.

"Fuck, daddy! Just like that! Oh, fuck! Fuck your slut, daddy!"

I growled as I thrust up into her, meeting those delicious hips with every drop, grinding against her deepest parts. I didn't care if the girls heard. They could cheer me on for all I cared, because this wet slut was mine for the night.

I rolled her onto the bed and pinned her knees to the mattress as she squealed.

"That's a good slut. Take daddy's cock. Daddy's going to dump a bucket of cum in your sweet little pussy."

"Yes, daddy! Fuck me! Fuck your little slut!"

I savagely rammed into her, the wet slapping of skin echoing in the bedroom. Her pussy slurped my cock in with every stroke.

"Oh God! I'm cumming, daddy! You're making your little girl cum!"

"That's right, slut. Cum on daddy's cock."

Her nails raked across my back as she screamed. Her hole tightened around me. Liquid squirted with every thrust.

"Daddy! Daddy! Make me cum more! Keep going! I love you, daddy!"

I was rapidly losing control of myself, that pressure building and every quiver of her pussy shooting electricity up my spine. I grit my teeth. I held my breath and growled as I slammed into her. Her cries only grew louder.

"I'm cumming again! Daddy!"

I roared as her pussy clamped around my cock. I throbbed into her, cum pulsing into her sucking pussy.

"Yes! Yes, cum in me! Make your little girl happy! Fuck! I want all your cum, daddy!"

I dove my tongue into her mouth as I ground myself into her. She greedily sucked on my tongue. I released her knees, and she wrapped her legs around my waist, pulling me tight against her. The way she rolled her hips made it feel like her pussy was sucking me off. I could only groan as the last of my cum splashed her womb.

I lay down, sweating and panting beside her. She surprised me by cuddling into my arms. I had expected her to head back and celebrate some more. Possibly even feeding Jaime directly from her packed pussy.

"You were amazing, daddy. Promise me you'll keep filling me up? At least for the weekend."

"I'll see what I can do."

"Thank you, daddy. I hope you don't mind, but I'll be sleeping here tonight. If you get frisky, you can just stick it in me again. I don't mind."

***

It was still dark when I stirred. My little slut was snuggled into me with my arm around her as the big spoon. Her hot ass was pressed into my groin, where my cum still oozed from her hole and onto my growing cock.

I wasn't sure how many opportunities like this I was every going to get, so I seized it. I directed my cock to her wet little hole and slowly pressed in. It welcomed me back, sucking and rippling around me as I smoothly lodged it completely inside.

She moaned and mumbled softly. I kissed her neck and rubbed her heavy tits. I rolled her nipples between my fingers as I slowly pumped my cock into her. She began to roll her hips to meet my languid thrusts.

"Daddy," she moaned quietly. "I love how you wake me up."

"Anything for my little slut."

She moaned again, her pussy squelching wetly as I pressed in again.

"Can you wake me up like this every time I'm over?"

"Only if you're a good little slut and come when I call you."

She gasped as I pinched her nipples. She arched her back, driving harder against my thrust.

"I'm a good slut, daddy. I'll always come when you call. You can cum in me as much as you want. Just, tell me I'm a good girl."

I groaned as her pussy pulsed around me, the tip of my cock gently poking at her cervix.

"Good girl."

She suddenly shook as she whimpered. Her pussy clamped around me, her juices running down my shaft and running along her ass.

"Do you like that? Being called a good girl?"

She cried out softly again, her pussy rippling over me as I continued my slow thrusts.

"Such a good girl. Daddy's so proud of you."

"Daddy," she squealed. "Cum in me again, daddy. I'm your good girl."

Cum blasted deep into her pussy again as I ground my hips against hers. She cried and shook as I loaded her up.

I turned her head, diving my tongue deep into her willing mouth. She moaned and whimpered as we kissed, my hips still lightly bouncing against her ass as the last of the cum dripped into her.

***

I groaned as that wet tightness closed around my cock once more. I cracked an eye open, only to shut it again at the light streaming in through the blinds.

"See, daddy? Isn't this such a good way to wake up?"

I could only groan in agreement as she bounced on my lap. Her pussy wrapped my cock lovingly in her soft folds.

My hands found her perky tits, even as I struggled to make out her shape through blurry eyes. It didn't really seem important though as I lost myself in the pleasure. Who needed eyes when everything felt so wonderful?

"Ugh, yes, daddy. This is such a good wedding present. Packing my tight pussy with your cum."

"Huh?"

My eyes had finally started adjusting and the first thing I noticed was that it wasn't a big-titted brunette bouncing on my cock. Rather, it was my bit-titted blonde daughter currently stuffing my cock in her soaking pussy that leaked juices all over me.

"Jaime?!"

Jaime leaned over and stuck her tongue in my mouth even as her hips continued to piston. She pulled back, smiling down at me.

"Good morning, daddy. Make sure to cum lots. I want it to be gushing out when I take a picture for Steven."

"What the fuck? Baby, stop!"

She cocked her head to the side, a playful expression still on her lips. Her hips never stopped moving.

"What's the matter, daddy? I thought I was your good girl. Good girls take all their daddy's cum. And you've been giving me so much cum."

"I thought you were--"

"Christina? Oh, she wanted to be here, but I bought you off her. I had to give up two of my bulls for you. She did not want to let you go. But it was worth it. God, you have a nice cock, daddy. If I'd known sooner, I would have been fucking you since before mom died."

My cock was throbbing under her assault, making it difficult to think straight.

"Baby, we shouldn't, you're getting married, I'm your dad!"

She leaned down, pressing her hot body against me completely. Her breath tickled my ear.

"That's what makes it so hot, daddy. The fact that my dad might actually fuck a baby into me. Mmmm, the more I think about it, the hotter that gets. Maybe I don't need my other bulls if my daddy keeps dumping loads in me."

Her pussy clenched around me. Her breathing was getting ragged.

"Oh fuck, daddy. Can you imagine being my baby daddy? Knowing that you'd bred your own daughter, days before her wedding. Knowing that your baby was growing inside me as I married another man. Fuck, that's hot."

I grit my teeth, barely registering what she was saying. My balls were tightening, ready to dump another load into her. I fought it, but I knew it was a losing battle.

"What about Steven? I thought you loved him?"

"Oh, daddy. Of course, I love him. I'm going to spend the rest of my life with him. And he loves that I come home dripping with cum. Should I make him eat me out after you load me up, daddy?"

I grunted as I came. Hot cum splashed her insides as she clenched around me in her own orgasm.

"That's it, daddy," she cooed. "Give your good girl all your cum. Breed your little slut. I promise I'll be good. I'll give all my other bulls away for you, daddy. I'll make sure you're the one who breeds me. And Steven will never know it was you who's the father. But he won't care. We'll raise the baby, but you and I will know it's yours."

I stared into her unfocused blue eyes as she talked about our child. A million thoughts ran through my mind, but the one in the front crowded out the rest. Why not? I'd already fucked her three times.

"Jaime, you can't let your sisters know."

A broad smile spread on her lips as she came out of her daydream and focused on me.

"Does that mean you'll keep cumming in me, daddy? I can be your good girl?"

"Too late to unfuck you."

She squealed and dove her tongue into my mouth again. I met her tongue with my own this time, my arms wrapping around her and holding her tight. We kissed while she milked the last of my cum from me, rolling her hips sensually in little circles.

"Please say it, daddy."

"Good girl."

###

The Wedding

"How do I look, daddy?" Amanda asked as she came down the stairs.

My mouth hung open as my youngest modeled the bridesmaid dress. A strapless burgundy dress wrapped her tightly, highlighting her large bust and showing of her fair complexion. Her hair was pulled up on one side, a rose holding her hair behind her ear while it fell in waves on the other side. Light red makeup accented the eyes and long lashes batted over her emerald orbs. She blushed as I took in the vision before me.

"Daddy? Am I... pretty?"

"Absolutely gorgeous."

She gave a shy smile and hugged me tightly. I tried my best not to crush her to me too much as she had just finished makeup and I didn't want to smudge it. She didn't seem to have the same inhibitions, cuddling into me.

"And me, daddy?" Trish batted her long lashes at me as she gave a little spin, her hips waggling a bit more than absolutely necessary. "Totally fuckable, right?"

I wanted to say something, but she was absolutely stunning. The same strapless dress, perhaps a few sizes too small, barely covered her and was so tight all her curves showed. Her heavy bust heaved, the creamy tops jiggling as she took heavy steps down the stairs. It clung to her flat stomach, and flared out over those swaying hips, ending just below her cheeks. Even I had to admit, yes, completely fuckable.

I cleared my throat as she placed a kiss on my cheek, lingering longer than usual. "Um, yes, I mean, no, you look very nice."

Her hips bumped my growing erection as she turned to leave. She winked playfully. "I'll take that as a yes. Thank you, daddy."