Father of the Bride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not wearing panties."

I groaned as her warmth spread through the thin pants along my cock.

She leaned back against me, grinding her hips against mine. She placed my hand on her right tit, bidding me to squeeze it through the soft material. She was in amazing shape. Minimal sag and still firm, with those hard nubs pressing back against my palm.

"Pull it out."

I fumbled with one hand to fish my cock out, groaning loudly as her wet pussy rubbed over my shaft.

"Mmm, I knew you had a big one. Looks like Jon owes me another foursome. Mmm, I love being plugged up. Airtight."

Her hips swirled around the head before slowly pressing down onto it. I smoothly glided into that tight pussy. It pulsed gently over me as I settled into her. She continued swirling her hips, rubbing my cock inside her.

The audience burst into applause as the cheer squad finished their dance. They bowed and blew kisses. Jaime cheered loudly from the table. The announcer hopped back up as Blossom bounced lightly on my cock.

"Fuck yeah! God, I'm so wet right now. How about you all?" Whistles and hoots erupted. "Well, it's time to get thirsty with our first competition! Our contestants will have to get all the ping pong balls out of the containers strapped to their backs, without using their hands. Best get to twerking sluts!"

Twenty or so people, men and women, got onto the stage, facing away from the audience. I definitely spotted Trish up there. When the music began, they started twerking as hard as they could, sending balls bouncing around on the stage.

"That's not how you twerk," Blossom whispered into my ear. "This is how you do it."

She bent forward, arching her back and placing her hands on her knees and started moving. Her ass clapped as her pussy squelched up and down my cock. When she rolled her hips my cock twitched, hitting her folds and making her moan.

On stage people were falling over themselves laughing and trying to get the balls out. More than a few girls were flashing thongs and bare pussies as their skirts rode up and their asses clapped.

I grabbed onto Blossom's hips, thrusting up as I blew my load. She leaned back against me, grinding her hips and squeezing her pussy.

"Ooo, that's a big load. Maybe as big as Steven's. Jon is going to owe me so many cocks."

God, what a fucked up family. Not that I had any place to talk.

Blossom twisted and kissed my cheek, her eyes twinkling merrily. "That was fun. Don't be a stranger. Jon and I love to play with family."

***

The games only got more ridiculous as the night wore on. There was the pastry eating section, where the ladies put a long dessert between their thighs and their partners had to eat it without using their hands. There was the ballon popping competition, where one person had a ballon attached to their groin and the other had to pop it, again, without hands.

Finally, there were only three contestants left. Trish, a girl I'd met once or twice named Alia, and someone from the cheer squad I didn't know. Most of the guys had been eliminated in the initial twerking round, not that any of them seemed to mind.

"Congratulations, sluts! You are our final three contestants. You will be walking away with one of our three prizes. We will now compete to see who gets to pick first. Ladies?"

I rubbed my eyes and groaned as Layla, Christina, and Ellie mounted the stage, each carrying a full container of milky fluids. They must have been busy back there all night to collect that much. They each placed their container in front of one of the girls.

"We've had a lot of generous donations tonight, thank you all for your sacrifice. Now sluts, when I give the signal, you will be drinking everything in the cup. First one to finish get's to pick first."

"Wait, why is mine so much bigger?" Alia asked indignantly.

"Take it up with Layla and her two-at-a-time approach. Sometimes, you just gotta take what you're given."

Hoots and hollers echoed in the room as the contestants grabbed their cups. At the signal, they threw back their heads and chugged. Tongues extended to scoop the cum faster.

"Uh uh, gotta be all. Get that cum off your tits and back where it belongs."

Trish gulped for air, scooping a big glob of cum that was sliding down between her tits. She sucked it off her finger before chugging again.

"Come on, sluts! You can do better! Suck that cum down like it's prom night and you have a line of guys waiting for you! No puking, that'll disqualify you."

The third girl covered her mouth, some cum dribbling from between her fingers. "No, no, I just coughed. It's fine." She licked it from her hand, cum training down her wrist and she turned her arm to get it all.

"Woo! We have a winner! Alia! The cum guzzling queen!"

The audience went wild as she held up her arms in victory. Her tongue darted over her lips several times to clean up the last remains. Layla hugged her, then dove her tongue into her mouth. The audience loved it.

"Oh! The sister of the bride, Trish! What a good little slut you'll make!"

Trish jumped up and down, tits popping out briefly to thunderous applause. She stuffed them back in as Christina came up and hugged her. She seemed to say something to her before pulling her into a deep kiss.

"And Tanya, last place. Better work on those guzzling skills for next time! Now for the prize selection. Alia, what's your pick?"

"Oh, Vegas baby!"

"Trish, your choice?"

"Nudy beach!"

"And Tanya, it's the Bad Dragons for you."

"That's fine, I needed something to stretch me out anyway."

"That's all we have for these games, but we'll be back in a bit! Next up, we have the bride donations. One hundred dollars for one song, two for two and three for three. Stick it into the garter. Give generously and let the new bride keep you company on the dance floor."

Jaime stepped out in her party dress, a strapless and tight red top with floor length skirt. It was an odd choice for her. I had assumed it would be even skimpier than what the bridesmaids were wearing.

A line quickly formed for her. The best man was first. He took a seat in the chair, and Jaime sat on his lap, facing him. He slipped his hand under the skirt, presumably to make his donation. Jaime signaled three fingers and the MC started up the music as the lights dimmed.

It was good to see all those years of dance were paying off. Jaime writhed on his lap to the rhythm, her hips rolling and swaying. She put his hands on her hips and rubbed his face in her tits. For the second song she turned around, facing away and grinding into him. She leaned back, wrapping his arms around her waist as she slowly grinded her hips. For the final song she leaned forward, her hands on her knees as she twerked.

When the song ended, he pulled himself out of her voluminous skirts that had covered them the whole time, kissed her on the cheek, and made way for the next. Jon, Steven's father, was next. Another three fingers.

"Aren't you going to go up, mister Michael?" Layla sipped her drink beside me, her soft tits pressing into my arm. "I'm sure she'd love to dance for you."

"Ah, I don't know, that's awfully public for a dance like that. I might... you know, get hard."

Layla seemed to be struggling suppressing a laugh. "That won't be a problem. Go dance with your daughter."

"Well, okay. Can you keep an eye on Trish? I don't mind her drinking a bit, but I don't want her hammered."

Layla and I glanced over as Trish took someone's hand and was led to the bathroom.

Jesus Christ, this girl.

"I think she knows what she's doing. But I'll watch her. Now, go be with your girl."

There were another five people ahead of me, but most only did one song. Soon enough, it was my turn.

Jaime hugged me excitedly when I came up to her.

"Oh, daddy, I'm so glad you came. I really wanted to dance for you."

"Well, uh, I just wanted to make sure you're taken care of with donations."

"Oh, don't worry, daddy. Everyone's been very generous today. The girls brought in a lot as well. Now, just sit back, and slide that money into my garter."

Jaime pushed me down onto the seat, climbing into my lap, so close our noses touched. I pulled out three bills and slid them up her leg and under the long skirt. Multiple belts were tight against leg, stuffed with cash.

"The top one, daddy," she whispered into my ear.

I moved further up, finding one strapped against the top of her inner thigh. I pressed the bills in, enjoying the soft touch of her skin.

"Take out your cock, daddy."

"What?"

"I can't dance for you if you don't have your cock out, silly."

"Was that what--"

"Of course. But don't worry. They only got my ass. You get my pussy. Now, take it out, daddy."

I could only stare into her gorgeous eyes as I unzipped and pulled out my cock for her. She cooed into my ear as she began rubbing her swollen clit against it. The music started and the lights turned low.

"Oh daddy, this has been the happiest day of my life." Her pussy hovered over my cock, the tip of it teasing her wet hole. "I'm marrying the man I love, and my daddy is impregnating me. I couldn't be happier."

I groaned as I slid back into her hot hole. It squeezed me lovingly.

"Baby, I love you. I hope you'll always be this happy."

She rode me slowly to the beat of the song. When the second came on she stood, her skirts covering me while she turned around. She sank back onto my cock, moaning as I stretched her open again.

"Daddy, I'll be visiting a lot more from now on, until I'm pregnant. Okay?"

"Of course, baby. Anything you want."

The third song kicked in and Jaime began to pump and grind her hips onto my cock. I couldn't last long, not with the slow teasing for the last several minutes. I grunted and washed her pussy with cum once more.

Jaime slowed down as the song ended. She leaned back, lifting herself off my softening cock. Cum dripped onto me as I quickly stuffed it back into my pants before anyone saw.

She embraced me again and kissed my cheek. I smiled and made way for the next person.

Layla sidled up to me as I headed back to my seat. "How was it? Did you enjoy your dance?"

"I can't believe she's doing that out there," I said, even as I recalled her warmth.

"Oh, that was Blossom's suggestion. She said that's what she did at her wedding. That's why she had on the big skirt, so no one could see."

Of course it was Blossom.

"Oh, you might want to check in on Trish. Last I saw, there was a line forming at the bathroom."

God damn it.

True to her word, there was a line of eager young men at the bathroom door. I ignored their cries of protest and pushed it open to find Trish bouncing on someone's lap in the stall while getting covered in cum from two other guys she was jerking and sucking off.

"Trish! For fuck's sake!"

One of her eyes was plastered shut and the other seemed largely unfocused.

"Hi, daddy." A dopey grin spread on her smeared face as the guy beneath her grunted and thrust up into her. "Ah, just let him finish, mmm, I'll take care of you too, daddy."

"Alright, party's over. We're going home. Everyone, out!"

"But daddy!" Trish complained as I lifted her off the guy, cum dripping down her leg. "I'm not done yet."

"How much have you had to drink? Hm? You are completely hammered. Go wash up."

She pouted and stamped her foot, cum wetly ejecting from her pussy. I spun her toward the sink and pushed her head down. She struggled a bit, but eventually started washing her face. How she was going to get the cum out of her hair was beyond me. I glared at the guys still milling around, obviously disappointed that I'd put a stop to it. They scattered.

"I'm not a little girl, daddy. I can do what I want. I-- Blerg!"

Trish gripped the sink with both hands and proceeded to throw up a sour mix of booze and cum. I grabbed her hair and pulled it back as she retched and gasped.

"Yeah, big girl there."

She hacked and coughed, spitting more cum out. How all that was going to go down the drain was beyond me as it had created an oddly solid mixture blocking it.

I pulled her over to the next sink, turning on the warm water for her to gargle her mouth out with. I helped clean her up so she could at least open her eyes. She wobbled, using the sink as support as her eyes glazed over.

"Okay, we're going home. You need to sleep this off."

"Wait. Daddy."

"What?"

"I'm still all wet. Down there."

"I thought that was what you wanted."

"Please, daddy? Help me wipe up? I don't want it in the car."

For fuck's sake.

I pulled a bunch of hand towels, wet them, and proceeded to wipe her down. Her legs dripped with cum, which I took care of, then I rubbed a wet towel along her pink pussy.

Trish moaned and rubbed herself against my hand as I cleaned her up.

"Yes. Daddy. That's so good. Mmm."

I finished and tugged her skirt down over her ass, accidentally pulling the top down and revealing her perky pink nipples.

"Mmm, you should clean them too. Their so sensitive right now."

She moaned again as I pulled the top over her nipples. She ground her hips against me as I tried to make her semi-presentable.

"Trish. Stop. We're going home."

"Anything you want, daddy."

I grabbed her wrist and led her out, chasing away anyone else approaching her. We said our goodbyes just as the MC got back up on stage, announcing the next set of party games. I could only imagine what they had planned next.

***

It had been a challenge getting Trish into the passenger seat as she kept trying to kiss me. I eventually managed to buckle her in and get myself seated. The venue was a decent distance from home, so I hoped that Trish would pass out at some point.

"Daddy? Aren't you going to play with me?"

"What? No. Trish, just go to sleep."

"But daddy. You got me all wet again."

"You're drunk. Just go to sleep."

It was finally quiet.

It became harder to see as we moved away from the intersections and toward the highway. The stars were out, and thankfully not many people on the road. Not that 3 AM was a popular time to be driving.

Trish started to sniffle and rub her eyes.

"Do you hate me, daddy?"

"No, baby, I don't hate you. I love you. I just wish you'd make some better decisions."

"Are you disappointed in me?"

"No. Trish, I don't mind you doing what makes you happy. It's your life. I just wish you didn't put yourself in situations where you could be taken advantage of. You can barely walk right now, but you had a train of guys on you. That's not good decision making."

"I'm sorry, daddy." Trish was openly crying now. "I'm sorry I'm such a slut. I'm sorry I'm not as good as Jaime."

"...what?"

"I know you love Jaime more. She's always been your little girl. Your little princess."

"Trish. No. I love you all. Why would you think that?"

"I know you fucked her! Christina told me! Why her and not me?"

"Okay, sweety, I think you may be confusing some things. Hey!"

Trish lay across the center console and pawed at my pants. I tried grabbing a wrist, but she unzipped me and fished out my cock with her other hand. "Yeah? So, this isn't her cream all over your cock?"

"Fuck! Trish! We're going to crash! Stop!"

Trish's mouth closed over the head, her tongue rolling over it as she sucked it fiercely. I grabbed the steering wheel with both hands as we almost swerved into another lane.

"How many times did you fuck her? For how long? Was she good? Did you cum in her?"

Trish interrogated me between bouts of sloppy head. Her head bobbed in my lap as she gurgled.

The road swam before my eyes as I white-knuckled the wheel. Lights flashed by from the occasional car on the road. I groaned as her lips touched the base of my cock and her throat pulsed around the head.

"Trish, ng, you have to stop. I can't drive like this. I'm going to cum."

Trish didn't relent. She bobbed at the base, my cock buried in her throat. She gargled something as my cock twitched.

White flashed in front of me as I came. My eyes opened wide as I tried to focus on the road while unloading down her throat. She moaned and swallowed, sucking and lapping at me as I twitched in her mouth.

"See, daddy," Trish mumbled in my lap as she rested her head there. "I can be a good slut, too."

I breathed easier now that she was softly snoring and headed for the off-ramp. I stopped at the light. Another car pulled up beside me. The driver did a double take and then gave me a thumbs up seeing Trish's head in my lap. I waved awkwardly.

###