Father of the Bride

Story Info
Life gets complicated when your daughter's a slut.
13.9k words
4.68
34.9k
86

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/31/2024
Created 02/14/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Foreword:

I wrote this off a vague memory I have of reading a somewhat similar story several decades ago here. If the wedding scene seems familiar, I would really appreciate it if you leave the name of the author in the comments as I would like to give some credit to them. Sadly, I have no idea and can't find the story to save my life.

Jamie

Summer Break

My muscles ached from the workout, but I had to admit, it was showing some solid signs of progress. Physical therapy following the accident had morphed into several years of consistent exercise and I could safely say that I was keeping the dadbod at bay. I was still a ways off from flashing a six pack at the pool, but it was enough to make me feel good about myself.

It only took fifteen minutes to get home from the gym, even with traffic. It was one of the benefits of living in the suburbs. That and a house big enough for a pool.

We'd lived in the same house on the outskirts of Atlanta since Jaime was born some twenty-plus years ago. Jan and I had gotten married out of high school, probably not the smartest thing but she'd been pregnant, so it was that or have her dad shoot me. It had all been going well until the accident, and now I it was just me holding down the fort waiting for Amanda to finish high school. Jaime and Trish were already in the local college, working on their degrees, with Jaime getting married soon.

I turned the corner and drove down the street, groaning when I saw the Toyota parked around the side of the house. It wasn't that I didn't like my soon-to-be son-in-law, he was fine. The problem was that both of them were a bit on the exhibitionist side and were forever fucking where people could see. I couldn't count on my fingers and toes the times I'd walked in on him balls-deep in her. She'd blush and swear she'd never do it again, but that was always a lie.

I tried to avert my eyes as I pulled into the garage, but I could still see her legs pointing to the roof, a set of lace panties dangling from one heel while the car rocked. I also did my best to cover my ears as I stepped out of the car, but Jaime screeched like a banshee, screaming the nastiest shit I'd ever heard. I closed the house door to her screams 'fuck me, daddy'.

"Ghk, daddy?!"

Trish practically jumped to her feet on the other side of the couch, her blue eyes wide in panic. A mop of brown hair ducked down as she quickly wiped her mouth.

"How... how was the gym?"

If it wasn't one, it was the other. I don't know how, but somehow, we'd raised two young women who were... very secure in their sexuality. Jan had some other choice words for them, but I wasn't going to shame them for it. Things were apparently different these days, so I was keeping my opinion to myself.

"For the hundredth time, baby, do it in your room. With the door firmly shut."

"Sure, sure, sorry daddy."

Trish's blonde hair flowed behind her as she hurriedly pulled the young man from the couch and pushed him upstairs, even as he struggled to pull his pants up.

I needed a drink.

I poured myself a glass of whiskey and sipped at it as I flipped through the stack of mail on the kitchen island. Still more RSVPs to the wedding. There were going to be over two hundred people there.

It wasn't long before soft footsteps descended the staircase.

"Isn't it a little early to drink, daddy?"

"Not after what I've seen today," I grumbled.

Amanda's brow furrowed with disapproval, her green eyes glowering as best she could. She was the spitting image of her mother; 5'2" with wavy red hair to her shoulder blades, sharp nose with little freckles dotting it, and a large bust that looked out of place on her petite frame. Her mother had always been a big girl up there, something she'd passed on to the girls.

"You just got back from the gym; you should be hydrating."

"I just saw my daughters mid-act with her significant others. Again. I think I'm allowed to drink away that memory."

"It's not good for you, daddy. What if something happens?"

My expression softened as her voice betrayed her. She'd never really gotten over her mother's passing, even with therapy. It had been a rough couple of years. Her sweet sixteen party had been a quiet affair, and she barely celebrated her seventeenth birthday. I still held out hope that we could make her eighteenth a happy one.

"I'm sorry, pumpkin. I shouldn't use that as an excuse." I placed the glass down and embraced her. She wrapped her arms around my chest, squeezing tightly. "You're right. I should take care of myself more."

"Thank you, daddy."

"Can you promise me one thing, pumpkin?"

"What?"

"When you get yourself a boyfriend, please don't act like them. Keep it behind locked doors, okay?"

Amanda's face burned red, and she averted her gaze. "Daddy! I'm not... I'm not like that. I wouldn't... I couldn't do that."

"Thank God for that. That's the last thing I need to see. One of you has to stay my sweet little girl."

Amanda buried her face in my chest, refusing to look up at me.

***

Dinner that night was an awkward affair, at least for me. Trish had sent her most recent boytoy home, so I didn't have to make small talk with him at least. Jaime never indicated that anything was wrong, giving me big smiles and batting her eyelashes at me while her hand was suspiciously absent from the table and likely in Steven's pants. Steven tried to play it cool, but this had happened far too often for me not to know what he looked like when he was trying to suppress a groan.

I needed another drink.

"Daddy, we have something to ask you," Jaime started, batting her eyelashes at me again. "You know that the wedding is coming up next week."

"Oh, is it?" I feigned disbelief. "I had totally forgotten. My sweet baby is getting married."

"Daddy, not funny," Jaime flat toned.

"Steven knows I'm hilarious."

"Ugh, huh? Oh, ugh, yeah, grr, totally."

I really needed to have a spray bottle handy for these two.

"Yes, sweety. How much is this going to cost me? I'm not getting you a pony for the ceremony."

"Oh my god, daddy. I was, like, eight when I asked for that."

"Thank God. I didn't have the heart to tell you I blew the pony fund on hookers and booze."

"Daddy!" Amanda was not amused. "No hookers in the house."

"Yeah, keep them where they belong," Trish added with a grin, "in the back of the car."

"Trish!" Amanda fumed.

"Daddy, Steven's going up to Boston for his bachelor party, and I was hoping that you could let me use the house for the bachelorette party. Please?"

"What? Why here? I can get you a hotel suite. You girls can go nuts there."

"But daddy." Jaime bounced in her chair petulantly, like she used to as a kid. Of course, now she bounced in other ways, her crop top straining to keep her D's from bouncing out. Steven grunted and turned red in the face. "We have a pool here, a bar, and tons of space. There aren't even that many girls. It's just Ellie and Christina. And Layla."

"And where are Amanda and Trish going to go?"

"I can stay with Pavi for the weekend," Amanda said. "She has a new cat that I wanted to play with."

"I can couch surf for a bit. I have a few friends who'd let me crash." I didn't like how she bit her lower lip when she said that.

"See daddy? I promise we won't be any trouble. You'll hardly even notice us."

###

The Bachelorette Party

In a surprise twist that nobody saw coming, I very much did notice them. It might have been the music blaring by the pool. It might have been the bursts of laughter. It might have been the acres of creamy skin barely contained in the bikinis the girls wore. It was hard to tell.

"Hi, mister Michael."

Layla's voice was like silk playing down my back. Soft and light, but sultry at the same time.

I turned and greeted her, trying hard to keep my eyes on her big, brown eyes, and not her lithe bronzed body in a barely-there thong bikini. She was Jaime's best friend since first grade and maid of honor. I'd watched her grow up, and it was hard to believe the knock-out here was the same gangly girl that used to chase butterflies around in the yard.

"Thank you for letting us use the house. I hope we're not... too... distracting."

She leaned casually on the counter, her eyes holding mine entranced. Her eyelashes were naturally long and dark complementing her almond eyes, one of many gifts her Egyptian heritage had passed on to her. Her hard nipples pressed against the bright red bikini tops.

"Not at all, Layla. Uh, I was just heading up." I held up my whiskey glass, the third of the afternoon. "Didn't mean to get in your way."

"Oh, not at all." She placed a hand gently on my chest, preventing me from walking by her. "I was hoping you might, actually."

I could have walked past her. I really should have, but I didn't want to. It had been a long time since I'd had any attention paid to me.

"Yeah?"

A slow smile stretched across those soft lips of hers as she stepped closer. Her breasts pressed against my chest. So soft.

"I haven't had a chance to console you yet. Not after the accident. Maybe this... will make you feel better."

She giggled as my eyes widened. She unzipped my pants and slid her hand down, rubbing along my shaft. I wasn't hard yet, but she quickly coaxed me to life while watching my face.

"I've been wanting to do this for years, mister Michael. Ever since that time I saw you changing in the bathroom."

I gasped as she circled my growing erection and slowly pumped it. "That, that was a long time ago."

She grinned and placed a kiss on my ear. Her fingers continued to squeeze my cock. "I know. I used to finger myself thinking of you. Yours was the first big cock I'd ever seen. And now," she whispered, "I'm going to finally taste it."

She slid down my body before squatting before me, her golden ass cheeks thrusting out enticingly. She breathed deeply before darting her tongue out. She moved tentatively along the ridge of my shaft, down to my balls, before coming back up. She circled the head. Her head swayed back and forth while her hips matched her tempo in a hypnotic dance. She moaned as she played her tongue over the tip, my precum leaking out since she'd first stroked me. She opened wide, drawing me into her hot and wet mouth.

I groaned, my hand moving to the side of her head, stroking her long black hair as her mouth traveled up and down my cock. It had been so long since anyone had sucked my cock, I'd nearly forgotten how amazing it could be. Her lips wrapping around the shaft, her tongue rubbing against the underside, the wet gurgles, it was all a sublime experience.

It seemed like hours, though it was likely only a minute or two, she worshipped my cock. Her wet sucking sounds filled the kitchen. My toes curled as she took more of me into her willing mouth. I panted. I thrust my hips against her mouth lightly. My eyes went unfocused as she drove against me harder, gagging sounds followed by her loud moans.

My legs nearly buckled as my balls pulled tight. I blasted a month's worth of cum into her mouth. It felt like a fountain, with more and more bursting from me with each passing moment.

"Holy shit, Layla. That was amazing. Holy fuck."

Layla leaned back, her lips still on the tip of my cock, sucking lightly at it. She winked before releasing my deflating cock. She sat back on her heels and opened her mouth wide for me, showing off the pool of white cum collecting on her tongue.

Layla then took a glass from the counter and proceeded to let the cum slide off her tongue into the cup. She licked her lips when the last of the drops had fallen, before winking at me.

"For later."

She got up and turned to leave. Her hips swayed from side to side as she left, the tiny strand of floss not covering a thing.

***

Upstairs, I kept replaying what had happened not an hour ago. I had to chalk it up to the universe suddenly aligning, because there was no reason a smoking hot bombshell like Layla would want to suck off an old man like me.

I stepped over to the slanted shades of the office that overlooked the pool. They were several hours in, having started early in the morning, and had been drinking and playing various party games the whole time. Layla was currently up. She pulled a slip of paper from a pile then stepped back. She then proceeded to turn around, bend over, and make her ass clap for the girls, who hollered and hooted as she twerked.

It was times like this, that I really appreciated having a pool.

Christina leaned back, her wavy brown hair falling from her shoulders to display the cavernous bosom barely held in by the two cloth triangles over her nipples.

A cold shiver ran down my spine as my eyes connected with hers. I quickly stepped back. She definitely knew I'd been watching.

I sat down at my desk and tried to focus on the game I had open. I couldn't even remember what I'd been playing. It was all just shapes moving on the screen while I recalled the sights from below.

"Did you like what you saw?" Christina's teasing voice caught me off-guard. "I noticed you keeping an eye on us."

"I, uh, was just checking... because of the music."

I tried desperately not to look, but even out of the periphery of my vision I could see a little tuft of trimmed hair peeking out above her bikini, her clit only an inch from the top.

Where Layla was a lithe Egyptian goddess, Christina was a big-titted European beauty. Double or Triple D's and hips to match, with a slim waist and just enough baby-fat on her cheeks to give her a youthful glow.

"If you'd like... you could check a little closer."

Her hips swayed as she walked on the balls of her feet, one in front of the other, like she was on a catwalk. Her crystal blue eyes showed the confidence of a woman who'd never been told 'no'.

It wasn't until I heard the clink of a glass being placed on my desk that I even noticed she had an empty cup with her. I instantly lost interest though as she straddled my lap and buried my face in her tits.

"Check all you'd like," she purred as she rolled her hips in my lap, bringing my cock to life.

I didn't ask what was happening; I just reached up and took her heavy tits in my hands. They were soft, my fingers sinking in as I squeezed those globes.

My tongue found the tiny triangle over one nipple, pushing it aside and licking her bare nub. My hand found her other, squeezing and pinching it to her moans. I sucked and nibbled as her hands undid my pants, fishing my cock out.

"Mmmm, what a nice cock you have. I haven't had one this big in a while."

Christina pulled aside her tiny bikini bottoms and rubbed her wet pussy lips along the underside of my cock, coating it in her juices. How or why she was so wet was the last thing on my mind as I continued to suck and pinch her nipples. Her tit filled my mouth, my nose buried in its soft embrace. I couldn't breathe, and I didn't care.

She sat up, pressing my cock against her hole. I probably should have asked about protection, but when that tight hole squeezed the head of my cock and sucked me in, I stopped caring.

Christina groaned deeply as I sank steadily deeper into her wonderfully tight pussy. Her soaking walls quivered around me. She yanked my head back and shoved her tongue down my throat. She tasted like strawberries.

My cock throbbed and twitched as she settled in my lap. Her insides squirmed around me like tiny mouths were sucking me off.

Christina's tongue tangled with mine in a seductive dance as she slowly moved her hips. Her wet folds fluttered around my cock as she raised and lowered her hips.

I latched my hands to her wonderful ass, sinking in and lifting her higher. She chuckled as I lifted her up, bringing her down on my cock harder.

"Fuck! That's it! Fuck me like the slut I am! Fuck my little pussy."

Wet slurps and slaps filled the office as her soaking cunt slammed on my cock. I could only groan as I got closer and closer to release. She rolled her hips harder, her fingers digging into my shoulders as she got louder.

"Fuck my pussy, daddy! Give me that cum! I'm such a slut, daddy! Fuck me!"

I roared out as I thrust into her and blasted her womb with cum.

"Yes, daddy! That's it! Fill your little slut! Give me all your cum!"

I grunted as my balls tensed again, another stream of cum coursing through me and loading into her tight cunt.

Her pussy quivered around my cock. It squeezed and milked it, sucking all the cum up. She groaned as my cock stopped twitching.

"Oh, daddy. So much cum. I might be knocked up if you're not careful."

My panting slowed as those words hit me. I glanced up at her smiling face to say something, but she put a finger on my lips and shushed me.

"Don't worry, daddy. I'm safe today. You can cum in me all you want. I might even visit you tonight to get topped up."

She reached over to the table, grabbing the glass she'd brought with her. I stared in confusion as she brought it down to her pussy. She stood slowly, and as my cum leaked out of her, it dropped into the bottom of the cup. I could only watch in fascination as she squeezed her Kegels, squirting out cum in little dollops.

When she was done, she lifted the glass to inspect the creamy goo covering the bottom. She gave me a wink when I shot her a questioning look.

"For later."

With that, she turned, and I watched another great ass leave me after having drained my balls. Twice in one day. I hadn't done that since college.

***

I envied the stamina of the young. They'd now been drinking and partying for the better part of the day and showed no signs of slowing down. They had taken a short breather to suntan in the afternoon, which led to one prolonged erection as I watched them rub each other down after taking off their bikinis. A smidge of guilt ran through me when I watched Layla and Ellie give Jaime a four-handed massage. Layla stood over Jaime's face as she bent over to rub her massive tits while Ellie kneeled between Jaime's legs and rubbed her inner thighs. My dick nearly exploded for the third time of the day.

I eventually had to retreat elsewhere, or I was going to start jerking off by the window watching those gorgeous tits and asses baking in the sun.

I stopped in the bathroom and got an intoxicating whiff of pussy when I opened my pants. I hadn't washed since Christina had fucked me dry. Just the smell of her made my cock throb again.

I stripped down and jumped into the shower. A cold shower was probably what I needed, but I settled for warm. I lathered up and hummed to myself, remembering the blissful feeling of going raw in a sweet young thing like Christina.

The door to the bathroom opened suddenly.

"Um, sorry, occupied."

"Oh good. I'll join you."

The British accent threw me, and it wasn't until the door opened that I saw Ellie standing there, stark naked, about to step in with me. She smiled at me as she stepped close, her brown nipples already pressing into my chest.

"Thanks for making room. I do love showering together."

"Um, hi, Ellie. This, uh, this isn't usually how I shower."

"Oh? Maybe you aren't doing it right. Here, try this."

She turned and rubbed her perky ass against me, my cock wedging between her perky globes.

"See? It's so convenient when you need a quick bum fuck."

I didn't know what their game was, but I really didn't care. I grabbed her hips and pushed myself against her, sliding my cock between her cheeks.

"There you go. Isn't this great? But wait, it gets even better."

She reached back and grabbed the base of my cock, angling it toward her bottom. The head slid along her slit, but then angled up against her rosebud. She pressed back with her hips, slowly loosening around me.