Father Owns My Sexy Wife's Pussy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Odiouser
Odiouser
385 Followers

"Tyler, your wife and your father had passionate intercourse two more, very long, times with me laying right beside her. I had hopes of getting involved but I don't think they once even looked my way. I wanted to take the end table lamp and bash their heads in while they kissed forever and ever. As you can tell, I am not happy about this Tyler, but neither can I ever stand in their way. It truly felt like a privilege to observe two people who have just met and who are so passionately and carnally in love with each other. I just couldn't ever do anything to spoil that love affair."

I'm shaking my head aggressively. "No, no, no...that's not how it's ever going to work, mother" as I also stared daggers at the two confessed lovebirds.

"Tyler don't get my attitude wrong. I am frustrated and jealous, but I am not going to try to rock their boat. There is something else I should tell that I witnessed last night, besides all the sex. At one point, when they were exchanging 'I love you' for about the 10th time, my husband said to her, but he wasn't trying to keep me from hearing it, 'My love, maybe we are just confusing this unbelievable sex with true love, but I think we both know better. I want you to promise me that we will always be together, no matter what happens to our families'.

Mom continued "She kissed him back and said with passion, 'I do promise you Scott, I already love you as much as I have ever loved anyone else, and I am addicted to fucking you. I have long felt that I was totally in love with Tyler and I do still feel that way about him, if he will allow me. But 'totally' no longer means 'exclusively', and he is now my second favorite Svenson. I will always, always be your lover.' I must have messed up a few words in that quote, but the sense of it is intact.

"Scott and Brittney are together now. I think forever. But there is still plenty of room in their lives for us. The idea that you can only have one passionate relationship in your life is just plain stupid. It may not be so unbelievable when you consider how much you and your father look alike.

I don't think they have any thought of moving in together. So, I predict us couples will get together a few weeks out of the year, when we can, and when we do you and I will have to step aside and let them share their love bed. I'm sure they will not give us any other option."

While I was heaving for breath, Brittney stepped in. "Tyler, you mother is very intuitive, and she states the case way better than I could. Scott and I are passionately in love. Period. I know, you think its childish to say such a thing after only a couple of days of sex, but your father, who no one would accuse of being childish, just said the same incredible thing. We are mutually, and magically in love.

"I think that at this point the cheating wife is supposed to grovel and say to her hubby that 'it was just sex, it doesn't mean anything.' That is absolutely not what I am going to say. It was not 'just' sex, it was the most perfect love making I have ever experienced, and we both are pledged to doing it again and again, so long as we both shall live."

Dad shoved himself in "My lover is absolutely right! We are sorry it comes to both of you like this, but we are not sorry love happened. We hope that both of you can eventually understand that this was not a onetime fuck up for us. This was a new chapter in our lives, and it will continue, I hope forever." He pulled his daughter-in-law close as he looked in her eyes. "We are not asking for you to forgive us, nor to forget about it.

"Brittney and I know full well that none of us will ever forget these few days. And my son and my wife may never forgive us. But we very much hope you can ACCEPT us for what we are; two persons who are deeply, deeply in love and who fully expect to practice and enjoy that love forever and ever."

My wife said, "I hope you will give me, and Dr. Svenson, some respect when we tell you that the strength of our emotional bond is something neither of us has ever, ever experienced before, and I know that it is for real. I am not some giddy schoolgirl.

"Here is what I am thinking. I haven't even said this to my Scott yet, but my lover's sense tells me that he will agree. I hope you, Tyler, can mend so fully that you and I can stay married and get on with our lives together. We can be a loving couple in every way. At least, I know for sure that I can, and I very much want to do that.

"I am pretty sure your mother will make the same thing happen for them. It would be tragic for such a wonderful marriage...for TWO happy marriages...to break up after so many years. Well, decades for them, weeks for us. But, like your mother said, when your parents do come to visit, or we come here, Scott and I will share the same bed and, yes, we will work long and hard to make up for lost orgasms.

"PLEASE think about that, honey, please, please!"

I was too stunned to respond in any way. But my father did.

"Oh my God, Brittney sweetheart! You are the woman I love for a reason. And you said it perfectly. We are both certain our love is true and forever despite its suddenness. What you suggested is exactly what we must make happen! It will be agony for me to go to bed without you most nights, but any alternative would make us both bitter and hateful. I could not live with the knowledge that I stole my son's trophy wife that he is so understandably in love with.

"And, while Deanne is making very tolerant statements about our affair right now, she certainly is not happy. Your mother and I are still in love with each other and if you were living with us, Brit, I know she would quickly grow tired of hearing us have sex multiple times a day. Eventually I would lose her. I am old enough to understand that running off with the hotwife I have fallen in love with will ultimately make the four most important people in my life miserable.

"I love you, Deanne, so very much. I love you, Tyler, very much. But, as I have already professed, I love Brittney Svenson more than life itself. We have to work this out! For everyone's sake, do what Brit has suggested."

"Father, for Christ's sake wake up! It is YOU, and my temporarily insane slut wife, who are threatening the family. You met my wife four days ago and you have enjoyed full on sex with her the last three days. You have fucked my wife, and she has fucked you back, God knows how many times. I believe that my bride has already had sex with you more times than she has had with me since the day we got married.

"Now give it up! Both of you start behaving like rational people and stop this craziness!"

A minute of silence followed, broken by Brittney. "You are probably right, Tyler, it is a form of insanity. But, insane or not, it is what it is." She looked at Scott for confirmation and he held his hand out to hers and drew them together. "I am going to belong to this man until death do us part. I know that with every pore in my body, and he IS going to be a major, active part of my love life so long as he and I are still alive.

"What is in question is whether you will stick by me, and with your father too. I realize how desperately selfish that makes us out to be. But no future without having Scott being with me, and in me, on a frequent basis is even in the offing. Once you finally understand this, I pray you will consent to my having two Svensons to be with and to love. If you say it can only be one, then go away now. I have already told you which one I have chosen"

=======================

Well, to abbreviate the suspense, I will skip ahead by saying that I did give in, before our week was up, and Brittney and I flew home together. Of course, she had spent every remaining night in his bed. They went to bed early and got up rather late. They also managed a lunch-hour "nap" a couple of days when he could leave the clinic. Mom was no longer allowed to join the lovers and she couldn't deal with it all, so she took to sleeping in her guest bed with me, to commiserate.

Commiserating had its unexpected benefits. Especially since we were both accustomed to sleeping nude. That next night I went to the guest bedroom early to cry myself to sleep. Mom came in shortly after and asked if I knew a place a married lady could sleep when her husband was noisily banging their daughter-in-law right in her bed. I patted the bed beside me and said, "Try this momma, it is the only quiet bed in the house."

She slowly took off her clothes. Every stitch. And she crawled in beside me with kisses on my shoulder. I felt her snuggle up behind me and rub her furry vagina against my butt cheek. I put my arm back and grabbed her sweet ass from where I lay.

She wasted not a minute, hugged me tighter and put her arm over my waist to give my cock a not-so-motherly fondling. We literally hummed a soft melody together as she fiddled. We never whispered a word about where this was going. After three hours or so it was no secret what our unspoken plan was. Lots of Mother/Son lovemaking.

It started as just intercourse, repeated multiple times, with lots of kissing and touching, of course, the first couple of nights. But then we added mutual oral orgasms to our activities. So, I guess you could call it plain and simple incest. A hateful word, but a beautiful reality.

Call it revenge sex it you want. In my mind, that was exactly what it was. By the end of the stay, I thought of it as a long-overdue expression of family love. I guess we had both become desensitized to the word incest. Of course, Brittney shared no blood with dad, but that was merely a technicality as far as we were concerned.

The rest of the week Doctor Svenson was away at the clinic pretty much all the time that he wasn't home in bed. Their bed now. He didn't want to cross my path, and vice versa. Mother drove us to the airport on our last day. Brittney and I spoke little and slept a lot during the uneventful flight back home to Santa Rosa.

Resuming our lives together was not as difficult as it might have been. We avoided being sullen or argumentative and, before the end of the week, my wife had seduced me in the living room. I struggled against this display of affection, NOT.

Within a few weeks, everything between us seemed completely back to normal. There was little sign of on-going contact between Doctor Romeo and Juliet, which made me more than a little suspicious. So, one night I quietly stole her cellphone off her charger and took a look. Lots of communication between the new lovers, no surprise.

She had timed things such that all calls were after I had gone to work, or at other times when I was out of the house or would have been asleep. She initiated most of the exchanges. I recall walking in on her one time recently when she seemed to be talking to him and she then quicky said "Is your wife there?" In a few seconds she was talking to mother. Among their topics was a trip being planned for them to come to Santa Rosa in the very near future.

I walked back out but ducked behind the half open door and could still hear Brittney's half of the conversation. "My God it's been almost a month Dee". "Well, you must know what a month does to two new lovers." "I'm sorry Dee. I guess I shouldn't speak so bluntly." "I get that, but we made no pretense about it, in front of you or Tyler." "I can imagine what it does to you, and I love you too and I do not want our love affair to hurt you or your son."

"Thank you, you have been amazing about all this." "Yes, he is doing surprisingly well about it as well, I am too if I do say so myself. It is almost normal around here, and Scott and I take care to keep our phone calls to times Ty is not around." "I really don't think of it as sneaky at all, mom. After all he knows the scoop, as well as you do, but why rub his nose in it? I really need for my two-Svenson love life to work out."

"Oh yes, Scott and I talk several times every day. Exchange pictures too I must confess."

"Oh, Jeez. I have to learn to keep things to myself better. I am just a woman bursting out with her new love, and you and I had become such good friends, I just wanted to confide in my new friend. To brag about how well the love affair is going." "I just carry my heart on my sleeve, and I forget it's my lover's own wife that I'm talking to."

"Of course, I will call you mom if that is what you prefer...mom. I just made up the 'Dee' name."

"Great, do that, mom, and I honestly hope you will come too. I am sure Tyler would want that." "I know he will, he seems very pleased with his new relationship with his mother."

"Of course, we never keep secrets." "All the details that I asked for. And I tell Tyler details too, when he asks. I don't spoon feed him all the intimate details of my sex with your husband, if he doesn't ask the right questions. I certainly have never told him his dad does me bareback all the time, giggle. I think he would gag if I told him how his dad and I carefully milk his spent cock to make sure every last drop finds its way into my cunny. That is such a loving moment we share every time after we have intercourse."

"SORRY, mom, I know. TMI. I have to admit Scott and I both do that on purpose, the in-your-face kind of intimate details around our spouses. We talked about it. We both love our spouses and want to maintain our marriages, but since he and I seem to be in an addictive state of infatuation we need for the two of you to be tolerant. The best way we could think of to do that was to rub your noses in it constantly by very casually referring to the details of our sex together.

"We hope that the two of you just become inured to the notion that Brit and Scott are at it as always. We could go get a motel room. We could whisper 'I love you's instead of screaming them out. We could pull the headboard away from the wall, but we want the whole house to know how hard and often your husband is fucking me. Does that make any sense?"

"Please do come along, he is going to go stir crazy around here with Scott and me banging the walls behind closed doors most of the week. You will be perfect company to keep his mind off what is going on in the master bedroom.

"Yes, of course we'll be taking the master. Scott is a bull in a china shop with me and that will be for, what, 16-18 hours a day...I hope, I hope. You two will do fine in the guest room."

I moved away before she ended the call, with a lot to think about.

=======================

Britt soon revealed the final plan for a get together here next week. Since I had time to adjust to the idea beforehand, I was able to not fly off the handle. I did remind her that she had suggested only a couple of visits a year and this would only be a bit over one month. She cleverly informed me that my mother was setting this up. "I think she is missing her boy."

"I think you are missing your boy too, my dear."

"Yes, of course I am, honey. And I am not going to pretend otherwise. We made it totally clear how we feel about each other, and it is a month already, which is an eternity for new lovers. He is going to sleep with me in our bed. Excuse me, he will sleep with me, but he will spend much more time awake, with his cock inside me, and you may not see a whole lot of us that week. I guess you are going to share the guest room with your mother, aren't you?"

That thought did create a bit of a silver lining for me. And I was determined not to spoil the rapport of my newfound relationship with Brittney which had, so far, been working out so well. I behaved.

The folks took Lift in from the Santa Rosa airport and Brittney had ordered a few pizzas for their arrival. The greeting hugs were a only a bit more vigorous than in normal families and we sat down to a bottle of red and a choice of various pizzas. Paper plates and napkins made sure we would waste little time in clean up afterwards.

My wife and dad sat on two chairs placed touching each other and they were not at all shy about touching each other, tongue to tongue and hands to crotch as they ate. I tried not to look disgusted when they first shared one piece, biting from opposite sides. Halfway into their second piece, without appearing to have discussed anything, they put that piece down and both got up, taking their wine glasses, and silently left the kitchen, with his free arm around Brittney's waist.

I finished a third piece as my mother moved closer to me and finished her second. Then we wordlessly closed down the kitchen and took her suitcase up to the guest bedroom. We could hear the muffled sounds of coitus through the common wall as we undressed each other.

"Mother, we do not have to do this you know. Revenge sex can only go so far."

"Tyler, don't you ever refer to it like that again! Hear me? Even if that is all it means to you, it is love making to me, with the man I love best in this world."

"Best? Mom!"

"Yes Tyler. I came to realize that just these last weeks. You know how much I have loved your father since forever. But this last month has particularly been a slap in the face for me. Those two. God! Love-bird phone calls half the day, it is a wonder he gets any work done at all.

"You will not believe it! He has even changed his status with Mayo to 'As Available' instead of full-time staff. He even admitted to me that was so he can be able to travel here whenever. And for him to spend all day with your wife when you guys come to Rochester. I'm just guessing but that status change will cost us maybe a half a mil a year! That surely is an outward display of affection if you ask me.

"I overheard them on the phone...their plan is to get together pretty much monthly. Bet you didn't know that did you my love?"

I hugged her close and kissed her neck in a non-sexual way. We sobbed together; we each had lost the majority ownership of our partner in life. While we mutually understood that we would take some comfort in our own physical relationship, that was never going to replace the passion we'd had in our recent lives with our spouses. We made love long and lovingly before nodding off to the vocal rumblings from the next room.

I woke at a reasonable hour the next day with my beautiful mother sleeping beside me on my side of the bed. I resisted the urge to reach over and caress her more private attractions, knowing that would result in an hour's delay when I had to be in the bathroom in under a minute.

I did my necessity and headed directly downstairs, realizing that ours would be a clothing optional home for the coming week. My mind could not stay away from the events in the master bedroom. Mercifully, it had been quiet from in there this morning. But that told me zip about the extent of the infidelity that had transpired later last night. They had been at it for an unknown number of minutes or hours after I fell asleep.

I couldn't help thinking back. When my folks arrived yesterday, my wife and my father had spent all of 15 minutes fondling thru dinner while sitting with their spouses at the table. Then they joined at the hip for the journey up to their boudoir for the week to come. When their spouses came up maybe 10 or 12 minutes later, she was distinctively heard to be nearing orgasm in the bedroom next door. Think about that timewise.

In a about a 20-minute time span Brittney had gone from fully dressed at the kitchen table, up to the master bedroom, with her father-in-law in tow and both of them had gotten into the outfit they planned to wear all week, total nudity. And the daughter-in-law was already cuming loudly for the first of scores of orgasms to follow. As I envisioned that, it was clear they had not taken the time to sensuously disrobe each other. They would have rapidly stripped themselves to the outfits they needed to enjoy each other for the duration of the visit.

Odiouser
Odiouser
385 Followers