Father Owns My Sexy Wife's Pussy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I thought we had sorted all this out 10 years ago. I belong to your dad whenever I am with him, and it was pretty rare that he shared me with anybody else. But, he is the one who paid to take me to Cancun and shared his bed with me and paid all our expenses. While we were flying down, he quietly explained to me that the attendees at this conference shared their wives openly.

"Obviously, he had registered me as his wife. He didn't even pretend to be asking me if I would play along. He understood that to be his decision and said that the other guys were going to be so thrilled when they laid eyes on his new 'wife'. He said I was going to love the other Doctors and if any of them grossed me out we would avoid getting close to them. He never even asked me if I was up to it. Of course, my pussy is his property, and I had to share it with whomever he asked me to. And yeah, I was turned on myself, and more than kinda."

"So, he just assumed you were his to donate to the others?"

"Yes, of course he did. And I didn't think about arguing that for a second. I have never once given my father-in-law any reason to think that I would question his rights to me. Or his rights to loan me to others."

I caught my breath a bit, "So there were other times he loaned your pussy out?"

"It is his 'HIS' pussy dear, please get that straight in your head. And yes, maybe 3 or 4 times. Once was pretty much a full-on orgy. I couldn't begin to remember how many guys fucked me at that party, or how many times altogether I got fucked, but it went on for 2 ½ days and I was so sore. I remember I couldn't even have sex with you for a couple of weeks after I got home."

I got nosey, "I think I remember that time. Tell me more?"

She thought for a moment, "Maybe, but I would have to have Scott's O.K. to talk about something that personal."

"You can't' tell your HUSBAND who was sharing your pussy?"

She made a production of slapping herself upside the head, "God Ty, I am going to get a chalk board and make you write 100 times 'My wife is carrying my father's pussy between her legs'. Got it? Let me hear you say it out loud, my dear."

I smiled widely and waived it off. I wanted to hear more but needed to make it non-confrontational. I hugged her and asked, "So they bought it that you were his wife?"

"The new people we met did. I could see them winking at the idea that he had such a pretty young wife and I am sure they were fantasizing about whether Scott was going to give them a shot in me. Most that knew him back when he came with Deanne were polite, and assumed he was remarried, or maybe just cheating on her with some floosy." she grinned. "A couple of his old friends from London he told the whole story in front of me, that he was still married to Deanne and their son had married me, the second Mrs. Svenson. They grinned widely and he confided that he and I had been lovers since the time he was first introduced to me and that his son knew I was with him in Cancun."

Whew. The conversation was flowing in a relaxed manner and I wanted to keep it that way. "May I ask if his buds from London were among the guys you entertained?" She puckered up a bit but quickly softened and said, "They most certainly were, right after that conversation happened. They were wonderful, I enjoyed being with both of them, and I was with them again most the days during the conference. When we left, I gave them big deep throat kisses and told them I would look them up right away at next year's conference." She looked self-satisfied at her boldness. I was self-satisfied at ignoring my fledgling boner.

I couldn't stifle, "Next year?"

"Well, your dad and I didn't formally make such a commitment, but it was said by both of us several times as we said our goodbyes. I would be pretty surprised if Scott doesn't think we are permanent with this event."

I tried not to sound bitchy, but stupidly asked "Don't I get a say in any of this?"

"Don't be such an ass husband! The truth is, if your dad tells me I am going, then I am going, and he can share my body with whomever he cares to. If he loans me out to anyone, they will have full rights to me, until he takes me back. Merle, honey, you do not have a say in the matter, and honestly, neither do I. We've had this conversation before, and I am frankly tired of it.

"I belong totally to Scott and I do whatever he asks. Sometimes one of us may inform you as to how long I will be taken for, just to keep you updated. Don't ever confuse that courtesy with asking you for permission. Your father does not need your permission to use me anyway he wishes. He doesn't need mine either! Please dearest, let me hear you say that, tell me out loud."

I felt like shit, but I said what she demanded I say. Dad had been known to reach over to Brittney, without invitation, and put his cock in which ever of her parts he fancied at the moment, right in front of Deanne and/or me and make lots of erotic noises when they came together. He made a production out of showing off how fully he owned my wife's body and she went along with it fully. A couple of times, mother and I reciprocated in kind, right on the same couch.

Usually, when they might have had sex in front of me, dad would say something like "Thank you for Brit, son." He didn't ever say "use her" because of course he owned her. But he was truly thankful that I had brought her to him. Never, ever did a whisper of disrespect come from either of them. But they were politely adamant that their sex life was their own business.

=======================

Scott did take Brittney to Mexico, almost every year, and most years mom came to stay with me 'in case I was feeling too lonely'. During those trips, they sent us each some incredibly raunchy pics of their interpersonal relationships around the resort. Their practice of rubbing our noses in their affair was a constant throughout our lives. We sent them a few pedestrian pics of incest back in Santa Rosa.

In a show of one-upmanship, dad returned a pic showing my gorgeous nude wife being made airtight by three men in the Mexican sand, without any help from himself. He held the camera. I couldn't really tell from this still shot how much she might be enjoying it. Her hands were both on the base of the cock in her mouth, but she couldn't manage a smile. Those two always, always had to have the last say.

=======================

One Christmas, Brittney was busily making out Holiday cards at her powder room table and I was in the next room. She heard her teapot whistling in the kitchen and trotted down to tend to it. In my curiosity I instantly jumped to see what she had been up to. There were sealed red envelopes to Dr. Scott Svenson and two to Dr. somebodies in London, England, with pretty Christmas commemorative stamps on them; lots of stamps on the London-bound cards.

A last card was still unsealed. It pictured a scrumptious nude of my wife, prone and alone, showing a cleanly shaved pussy in the foreground, with her naked breasts beyond. She was cupping her hand, like she was inviting the viewer to cum on aboard, and the red ribbon below simply said, ENJOY THE BEST HOLIDAY EVER! God, that was an erotic Christmas card! I had to assume the sealed envelopes contained the same photo greetings. The one still open was addressed to Will Svenson at an address I had not even known. I never got one of those cards myself, which kind of pissed me off.

I could tell you many more stories of my horny hotwife, both with and without the love of her life, but it really wouldn't change your attitude about any of us. But I must relate one of the last chapters in this sordid tale.

On one hot day in July, in my father's 73rd year, he died suddenly. We don't talk about it much, but he had a heart attack while, no surprise, he was in the midst of a wild fuck session. What was a surprise was that it was his wife he died fucking, not my wife! Imagine the odds!

At that point in my life, I actually felt sorry for Brittney. Seriously. She had so totally given herself to the man who had been the love of her life for over 20 years, only to have him fuck himself to death in a much older woman. I think it about broke her heart.

Brittney was inconsolable during the funeral. It was clear to all who attended that she was in far more distress than even his wife and sons exhibited. She was shaking during the interment ceremony and my bother Will, who was sitting on the other side of her, held her closely and she wept into his shoulder, not mine.

That night, Brit and I had the guest room and mom was in her own bed. Brother Will, alone again, had taken a nearby hotel room. Propriety dictated that I not sleep with mother, so I went to bed alone about 10. When I woke for my wee hour wizz I was still alone in our bed, so I went looking and my wife was nowhere in the entire house. No one else was either, except mother in her bedroom.

I sat on the couch and dozed off a bit, but then heard a car door slam outside about dawn. I looked out to see Brittney walking from Will's rental toward the front door with her blouse completely unbuttoned. I chivalrously opened the door to see my brother pull away. I couldn't know it then, but that was the last time I was ever to see Will again.

When my wife stepped in, she rubbed up against me gently and staggered toward our bed. I stayed in the living room. We never once talked about this. After all, she already had her deceased lover's standing approval to fuck both his sons, so what in hell business was it of mine?

Odiouser