Father Owns My Sexy Wife's Pussy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was honestly impressed. Either the old Doctor was awfully talented, or the young daughter-in-law had been terribly pent up from not having his cum in her for a month! Then, by the time us rejected spouses began our incestuous coupling, he was heard bellowing his own release and, by the time we had our orgasms, we couldn't help but overhear our neighbors coming off again together.

Holy Cow! They were two and two in the first hour of our home cuming visit. Mom had been right; they were a force of nature. I realized I had become inoculated for jealousy and just wanted to witness this amazing love story.

That pretty much describes the script for the following week. Newlywed young woman spends a week solid in bed fucking her new lover while the mother lays patiently in the next room listening to the action. Not an altogether unheard-of story I supposed, but two details were very different in this case. The man the young newlywed was lying with was not her husband, and their sounds of coitus were not limited to the nighttime hours.

I know it sounds creepy, but it actually ended up a fairly pleasant five days for all of us, including my mother, I think. Always a perceptive and eloquent woman she confided in my arms one afternoon. "It hurts me deeply to hear the love of my life enjoying non-stop sex with another woman, but it excites the voyeurism in me to listen to it going on forever like this. It is doubly sensuous for me since I have had a chance to enjoy sex with his young woman too. Oh, sorry honey, I did not mean to refer to your wife as HIS woman."

I was actually able to chuckle over that. "Mom, a fact is a fact, and they have made it abundantly clear that we have to accept the fact that Brittney IS dad's woman. He is going to put his old cock in her when and where he chooses to, and any interference from his wife or her husband will be ignored. I do think there is a theatrical side to their open display of affection. They WANT us to clearly understand that their lovemaking comes first, and it is not to be interfered with by mere legal spouses, heh he h.

"I am gradually starting to see the sunny side of it all now." I said to mom. "Brittney and I have enjoyed a very loving life together since last month. After all, say if you and I do go along with their monthly hook ups, and I honestly don't think we could stop them. That's maybe 5 days out of 30 that they are together which means I get about 5 times as much of Brit as he does. Well, obviously that's on a count of the days, not a fuck by fuck measure. He is obviously winning that race by a country mile.

"Judging by the pace so far this trip they'll be doing it 6 or 8 times a day and my wife and I averaged a more than healthy 4 or 5 times a week last month. That comes out to his cuming in Brittney at least 30 or so times a month, and I am getting close to that number, so he is at most getting just a little over half of her cunt time. And 40% of the insatiable Brittney Swain Svenson is more woman than I could ask for. Or even handle. Of course, that depends on a few variables, such as does she find another side lover back in Sonoma County? That would mess up my arithmetic."

"Oh my God son!" She nearly shrieked, then laughed out loud. "You were always a crazy math guy. Another variable is how many times does she satisfies you two with her mouth and her ass. Forgive me, but your father is big on those kinds of activities.

"Still another variable you didn't factor in is that Scott is well into his 40s and he is not going to keep up that pace day after day with the hottest twat in Northern California.

"Personally, I don't feel the loss so terribly since I now have reached the ultimate love plateau with the other important man in my life." She snuggled me tightly and I reciprocated her display of mutual love. She poked my bare midriff, "And don't even think about it, hon, Scott will never permit your wife to take a side lover, snort."

We had just been sitting talking on the couch but, in the spirit of the household this week, we hadn't had a stich on since we downed the pizza last weekend. Within minutes I had my hardening dick alongside mom's labia and was soon competing with myself to see if my cock could get as far into Deanne's wet vagina as my tongue would get down her throat. This warmed into the hottest lovemaking yet with mother and it was a relaxing but invigorating coupling replete with very believable vows of "I love you so much".

I know, this is getting repetitive as the pace continued throughout the six ½ days. It seemed to me that the frequency of Svenson couplings overall remained pretty much the same, but the mix, between father daughter events versus mother son hook ups was becoming a bit more equalized. Maybe that was just me being wishful. Or maybe mom was right about her middle-aged geezer trailing off some.

A couple of happenings that week are worth mentioning. One morning Brittney came down from the master and joined Deanne in the kitchen while they baked up a batch of frosted sweet buns. A loving family event interspersed with a modicum of breast touching, but from what I could see, Britt was brushing away any apparently hurtful contact from mother.

My wife brought a bun out to me, on the couch, and placed it to my lips fresh out of the oven. I smiled and reached up to her lovingly. Knowing that her breasts seemed tender, I put my hand on her shoulder and kissed her gently on the cheek.

She plopped her bare ass down beside me and put her head down on my equally bare shoulder. "I love you to pieces my dear husband. I am so, so happy that you let me have my needs with such patience, and I couldn't ever love you more than I do right now."

"I know sweetheart. A Svenson with endless patience for you and another one with a permanent hard on for you. What could be better?" I quipped with what I hoped was a light-hearted tone and not a reproachful one. I think she took it the intended way as she chuckled and kissed me again, with tongue, as she stood and headed back up to her main Svenson man.

Then, on our last day in Rochester, I overheard them coming out of the kitchen, arm in naked arm of course. He said to her, probably on purpose as they passed by me in the living room," Hard to admit we only have one more round before next month." She, maybe to soften his jab at me, said to dad, "Sweetheart, I think you have worn out your welcome. My available holes are absolutely raw. It will take me a week to get back to ready for my husband".

As they negotiated the stairs, I heard him say "Then, my love, it is time we reopened the topic of which of your luscious holes exactly are available. I do, after all, have a primary stake in the availability of your orifices." He stopped her on the landing and pulled her naked body into his own. I could still see them as he put his hands on her perfect ass and was apparently working his fingers into her crack.

"Tyler" he said to me in a raised voice he knew I could hear, "You want to get a vote in here? We are negotiating the availability of your wife's little ass, and it seems to be a 1 to 1 tie vote. Does she even have the right to be arbitrarily prudish with this no-butt-fucking stance of hers?"

I simply couldn't refuse an opportunity to have a say in my wife's sexual availability, having forfeited my marital rights to my father over a month ago. I am in no way missing the point here; dad was not magnanimously giving his control over Brit's body back to me. He was simply using what he considered to be a certain yes vote to win her easier compliance. And it worked.

"Dad, thank you for asking. On the proposal to open Brittney Svenson's lovely rear end to any available Svenson dicks, I proudly vote yes in favor of full openness. I can claim no legal right of preeminence in matters of her anus, but I do stand ready to cast the tie breaking vote if necessary. Consider the voting closed by aye making the vote two to one.

"But dad, since the vote was finalized on your watch, I can only ask that you take her butt gently during the opening ceremonies. You heard her say her other openings are inoperable for a few days, and I need someplace to poke her when we get home."

"What's mine is yours as they say Tyler. Brittney has given me full right. title and interest to her anatomy, but I am proud to grant my youngest son access to any orifices when I can't use them on my own."

Brittney interjected, "What's this crap about your 'youngest' son? Your other son seemed to be showing some interest in at least one of my orifices when I met him at our wedding."

"Oh, oh, sorry my love. Of course, Will can have the same rights if you want him to."

"FUCK father! What the hell are you saying?" Needless to say, I was steaming.

"Calm down son. She didn't say she was interested in fucking your brother, she was just clarifying if she would be allowed to do it if they decided to take it that far. And you heard me, I gave my full consent. Of course, I think common courtesy would suggest that she gets her husband's sign off as well."

"COURTESY!? It's only a courtesy these days to ask a husband's permission to fuck around?" I was dumbfounded. Maybe even flabbergasted.

"The fidelity issue is decided son. I, Scott Svenson, have full and final authority to determine who uses Brittney Svenson's body and how they do it. Full stop. You are NOT questioning that are you Tyler?" I looked down and shook my head. I was not actually afraid of dad, I could floor him in 10 seconds, but I was afraid of Brit chiming in and endangering our fragile relationship.

"Good son, because it would break my heart to have to tell my Brittney that she cannot have sexual relations with my son ever again."

"OK, OK, you sex traffickers. You are going stop negotiating the ownership of my intimate parts and one or the other of you is going to take my anal cherry right now, or I will have to go on the web to find an instructor. Or maybe call Will."

"OK, darlin, I will take care of your first instructions right away and my son will take care of the practice sessions later. At least one of them will," he teased. They all but dragged each other into the master.

Mom and I quietly gathered outside their door and listened to the rather noisy breaking of Brittney's butt cherry. That being only a figure of speech of course. She had no physical anal hymen and the sounds we heard came from her mouth as she experienced her first penetration. Since I had never done anyone up the butt before, I truly was relieved that an experienced Svenson took the lead. Mom said that she knew as much about ass fucking as her husband did and said she would instruct me when we come to their house next month. I kissed her on the forehead to seal the deal.

=======================

Our lives continue more or less like this for years thereafter. We meet frequently, and there never is a problem. When we get together it is taken for granted that Scott will sleep with Brittney and their spouses are in the other bed. It is definitely the case that the frequency of our visits has slowed just a tad. And, when we get together, the love birds spend a little less time in their bedroom, and the screams are somewhat more restrained. But we certainly never forget who we properly came to be with, and why we came to cum. I could not recall a single time when I had sex with my own wife if her owner was available.

Will Svenson did come to visit one time about a year later. He came alone, I don't even recall if he still had a wife at that time. Britt and he seemed to get along well enough, but nothing out of line was initially observed. She was not flirty as was her usual behavior. I continued my normal early to bed routines, leaving them to watch TV together. A couple of nights I had to take my usual 3 am piss and noticed she was not yet in bed. Yes, that did make me suspicious, but not enough to fully wake me up and go look for her.

I did screw up the courage the day after Will left to mention that she had been very late coming to bed some nights. She immediately turned on her storm clouds and made a spiteful response, "Jesus, husband, you are the most suspicious, control freak I ever knew. In the first place, I have the senior Svenson's full approval to get with either of his sons, you were there for Christ's sake. As far as I am concerned, that is all the permission I would need. But I would tell you if there was anything, I thought you should know about."

I recorded that conversation precisely so you can carefully parse her words. What was she saying, exactly? I was half convinced that my brother did get acquainted with one or more of my wife's hotter orifices, but I didn't dare confront her with that suspicion.

Brittney got pregnant shortly thereafter and gave birth to a healthy and adorable girl. Another pregnancy occurred a couple of years later except it was a boy. They looked just like Svenson kids would be expected to look. No one ever asked aloud which Svenson had made this happen, but I'm sure all of us have wondered.

I muttered about it one evening asking her if we should get DNA testing done to see if the kids were mine or were they my siblings. I then kiboshed my own thought immediately, saying "Why in hell do we care? We both know the odds are about 50/50 and who gives a shit? Either way, the kids come from the same lineage and I love them both unequivocally. If either of them takes up genealogy as a hobby, well they will never need to know."

We both laughed at that. We were so happy in life and so comfortable with the Two-Svenson marriage that we never let this bother us. I overtly squashed my thought that, at least in our daughter's case, there may have been three possible Svenson sires. Maybe she was biologically my niece.

=======================

When the kids grew out of toddler stage, we began the practice of retiring at night with our proper spouses so as not to confuse the innocent children. When they visited, we made a week-long reservation at a budget motel nearby. Scott and Brittney would go out "shopping" for a few hours in the morning. Mom and I visited the same room after they got back. Then dad and his paramour would return to bed after the kid's bedtime and cavort the night away, getting home before dawn.

The motel proprietors soon came to recognize all of us and never made a fuss about the sharing, but their repressed grins sometimes gave away that they had pretty much figured out the relationships of their morning/overnight visitors versus the afternoon couple.

Of course, once the kids got into school, we were again free to have sex around the house in the way we have always preferred. By the time the kids got home, we were prepared to pretend like we were normal husbands and wives. That wasn't a difficulty. We truly loved our spouses and the four of us would discuss things with no discomfort at all.

Of course, there were times when long visits between the families just wouldn't work out. On many of those occasions, Brittney had the solution. Packing only her make-up case, and one fancy evening dress with accessories she would drive the hour down to SFO to pick up an incoming passenger direct from Rochester and take him to the Airport Hilton for a night, or two, or three, whatever length of time the Mayo could manage without their invaluable surgeon. She would return to me wearing the same outfit she left in but a much bigger grin on her lovely face.

It happened a few years ago that Dr. Svenson had to attend a medical conference in Cancun, Mexico. Deanne was less than thrilled about going, not having fond memories of an earlier such event. So, she said to him, why don't you see if your other wife can go?

He was on the phone to Brit in seconds and she was beside herself at the invitation. She immediately covered the phone and asked my opinion. She said it like she was seeking my permission, but her tone of voice and body language made it clear she was in reality telling me where she was going with her bodylord. I didn't realize you could even muffle a cell phone with the palm of your hand, wtf.

We made up an excuse for the kids, something about her needing to go down to Miami for a Church conference. Since the kids had rarely even been near a church, there was no danger of them learning differently. They did blurt it out around their grandparents at one time, but little came from that...it was their grandparents Svenson, lmao.

Mother and I did not try to hook up that week, but the travelers kept in touch during their trip, with emails and pics to their respective spouses. The ones to me were carefully edited so our kids could see them too, and certainly not ones picturing their grandpa.

The ones to Deanne were unmitigated porn, showing them nude sunbathing, taking showers together and in one extremely provocative shot, presumably taken by my dad, of my naked wife on an Adirondack chair in the lap of an equally nude person who looked like another physician. He had his dark-skinned arms around Brittney in the most intimate possible places.

Mom, of course, shared these photos with me immediately. She texted that on her previous conference with her husband there had been quite a lot of group sex, which was a main reason she didn't want to go again. I reprimanded her sharply for sending her daughter-in-law out to do her dirty work but she dismissed that:

"1, had no idea it would come to that, its years ago we went. 2, I thot he too much in love with Britt to share. 3, I thot your hot wife maybe would like sharing. Will definitely ask when they back."

I texted back to the effect that maybe it didn't go that far, but she did a text version of a scoff. "My dumb son, you can tell in picture Britt's already been fucked. When I went there, I had guys in me every day!" I ended the call by sending a picture of my very hard cock to my understanding mother.

When my wife was finally returned it was well after bedtime and she just climbed in with a peck on my cheek and went out like a light. We awoke at about the same time and went down to make coffee and toast with jams as we sat down together. She was in high spirits as I asked her about the conference.

She seemed happy to chat, boasting that she didn't have to go to any meetings and Scott mostly didn't either. "It was sun, sand and tequila all day long" with a pretty smile.

"And unlimited sex I understand."

She gave me scowl and a questioning look, "Why do you say it like that husband? You know perfectly well your father and I caught up on the loving."

"Well, mom sent me some pics dad had sent her."

Her face clouded, "Such as?"

"Such as", fumbled into my cell and opened it to the nudie of her on the guy in the Adirondack, shoving it at her surprised eyes.

"Oh, so what Tyler? It's the tropics for Christ's sake. Most people go naked on that beach."

"But this one is after dark, honey."

She was done with the defensiveness. "Stop it Tyler! I went down there with my main man. He introduced me to the other people as Britney Svenson, which is correct, except they assumed it was his young wife and they were saying he had to be the luckiest Doctor on the planet. We shared a room and bed, like we have for the last 10 years or so. I was with him and I belong to him and it is no fucking business of yours who he shares his woman with."

The whistling you could have heard was the air bursting out of my balloon. I mumbled an apology and made my way to safer ground. It was the following night before we spoke any words of more than two syllables when she put her arms around mine and said "Sorry for losing my temper, sweety. I don't want any harsh words between us. I love you very much."

I reciprocated the peace making, just saying "I don't question your right to do what you did, I was just surprised is all. I know you have been dad's lover for years, but I had no idea he was sharing you, other than with me of course. Kind of turns me on to be honest."