Father Problems

Story Info
Mike watched his dad and girlfriend get close, too close.
8.1k words
4.18
73.1k
164
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ranric
Ranric
204 Followers

Another one I've wanted to write for ages. Thanks for the feedback on my other stories, it's very inspiring and reassuring.

Please let me know what you think of this one and if you want to see where it ends up. If you have any suggestions, let me know too. It's nice to see like-minded perverts out there too. :)

Enjoy x

===

"Hey, hey, it's OK. Calm down, baby. I'm sorry, she's being a real bitch." Mike said down the phone as his girlfriend sobs poured down the phone.

"Why is she like this? I can't live here any more, Mike, I just can't." Eloise cried, she was fed up. Their relationship had always been tenuous, Eloise's dad had felt when she was only very young, leaving her and her mum to fend for themselves their whole lives. They often argued and it often spiralled out of control, but this time felt different, more extreme.

"I know, baby. I get it...I can ask my dad if you can come and stay here? You can't stay there with her." Mike replied, he wasn't sure if it was a great idea. He loved his girlfriend but enjoyed this personal space, yet he knew she needed this.

Sniffling, she responded "Mike, that would be great. Please tell him I'd be so grateful." They continued chatting before Mike decided he needed to go ask his dad's permission. With a deep breath, he headed downstairs to try and convince him.

John and Mike were completely different beasts. Mike was in great physical shape as he was often at the gym working out. He was handsome too, with well defined features and short brown hair. You could tell his dad, John, used to be physically fit too, but years of heavy drinking and poor eating had taken their toll. He was much taller than Mike, who hated that he was only 5'7". He was broad too, much of it fat sitting on top of pre-existing muscle mass, he just looked generally big, with his beer belly hanging a little. He was balding with a scraggly brown beard too. He wasn't the best looking guy but Mike noticed he'd never had bad look with the ladies, unfortunately. It was why his mother had left in the first place and why Mike had to listen to his dad fucking women on a fairly regular basis. He always punched way above his weight and Mike could never figure out why...

"Dad?" Mike said, walking into the kitchen where his dad was sat, eating a pizza and drinking a beer.

"What's up, kid?" He said, smiling. Judging by the several empty bottles, Mike had timed it well. He was always more open and friendly after a few.

Mike sat down and explained the fight Eloise had just had and the context around it, "So, I was wondering...could Eloise maybe come and live here for a bit? She's really struggling." Mike prepared himself to beg but to his surprise, the old man just nodded along.

"Yeah, sure. Sounds like she needs a helping hand. Be nice to have a woman around the place again too." He said, smiling once again. Mike's mum had left about 5 years ago when she caught John cheating with a girl half her age and judging by his Tinder hook ups, Mike guessed his dad had a thing for girls in their 20s, often younger than 25 year old Mike. Mike felt relieved, he thanked his dad profusely. John ruffled his hair playful, "Besides, it'll be nice to have some eye candy too." He said, laughing. Mike fixed him with a stare, not appreciating the comment at all. "I'm only messing, kid! You did do very well for yourself though." Mike had to concede on that, Eloise was an absolute bombshell.

He went and called her, explaining the good news and the next day she turned up with a few bags of her belongings. When Mike opened the door she flew at him, taking him in her arms. God, she looked good. Eloise was the kind of girl that was regularly told she could be a model. She was tall, thin, and elegant. Standing at 5'10", a significant amount taller than Mike and an embarrassing difference when she wore heels. Most of her height was contained in her long, beautiful legs. Her stomach was completely flat with a tight waist and wide hips. She was wearing a crop top that brilliantly displayed stomach and her two massive breasts, perky DDs. She planted a wet kiss on Mike's cheek with her plump and pouty lips, pushing her long blonde hair out of the way. She really was beautiful, 18 now for only a few months, she still had her teenage youthful glow. Seeing her got Mike immediately hard.

"Thank you thank you thank you, you're the best boyfriend ever." She said, hugging him tightly.

"I know." Mike said back cheekily, squeezing her large perky ass. She giggled, leaning down and kissing him again.

John walked into the hallway in just his loose dressing gown with a cup of coffee. "Morning, Eloise." He said, still hungover. She let go off Mike quickly and bounded over to John, large breasts bouncing as she moved. She launched into a big hug with the old man, who wrapped one arm around her waist and rested his hand on her hip. He felt her massive tits pushing into him as she squeezed and stood on her tiptoes to plant a kiss on his cheek as well. Mike simmered with a little jealousy, not enjoying this display of affection.

"Thank you so much for letting me stay, Mr. Daniels. I really appreciate it." She said, looking up at him.

"Oh, it's no problem at all, sweetheart. I said to Mike that it'd actually be nice to have a woman around the house." He said, smiling down at her. She looked so small pressed up against him.

She released her hug and returned to her luggage. "I think so too, this place could use a woman's touch." She said giggling. Mike watched his dad's eyes follow her the whole way back, blatantly staring at her ass, widening especially when she bent over in her tight shorts. He moved himself to block his view and assisted in picking up the rest of her stuff.

"Let's get you unpacked." Mike said and the two ascended the stairs ladened with bags. The moment Mike's bedroom door closed, Eloise dropped everything and pounced on Mike. She wrapped her arms around his neck and began making out with him up against the door. He was surprised but not at all resistant, quickly getting his own hands on her body.

"God, I'm so horny." She whispered in his ear, nibbling his lobe. Mike squeezed her ass and tits, he was immediately in agreeance.

"Me too, you look so fucking hot." He grabbed her top and pulled it over her head, revealing her bra which Mike wasted no time removing. Her massive DDs sprung forth and he moaned, they were too perfect. Perky and hanging there with no assistance, topped with two hard pink nipples that he couldn't help but suck on. She giggled and moaned in response, guiding him over to the bed. She pushed him onto the bed and stood in front of him, wiggling her shorts down those long, toned legs and stood before him completely nude. Mike couldn't believe his luck, she really was a goddess. She had the most gorgeous and hairless innie pussy, soft with plump lips without any blemishes. She walked towards him slowly and sunk down to her knees in front of him.

"I'm going to show you how grateful I am, baby." She said, undoing his belt and pulling down his trousers and boxers. His extremely hard cock popped up, three inches long. She took it in one hand and began stroking it, making eye contact with him. "I love your cock so much." Eloise had always been exceptional at handjobs and blowjobs and Mike had never managed to last particularly long with her skills.

After only a few minutes, he felt himself getting dangerously close to cum and after a few more seconds he spluttered out "Uhhh, I'm cumming." Eloise swallowed him whole, a fairly easy task, and let him pumped his small load down her throat, that she gladly swallowed. When the bliss wore down, Mike looked at her, "Haha, sorry...I didn't want it to end that quickly again." He was feeling a bit ashamed. She put her shorts and top back on before sitting down next to him and hugging him.

"Hey, it's OK. I know you won't be able to go again yet..." She said kindly, with one hand playing with his small and limp dick. Mike could only ever cum once before going soft and it took him a fair amount of time before he could get stiff again. "But later, I want you to fuck me, stud." She nuzzled up against him and the two hugged on the bed and chatted.

John called them down for dinner much later. The meal was pleasant and mostly wholesome, but Mike couldn't help notice his dad was permanently looking at Eloise's chest. She hadn't put her bra back on and the crop top she was wearing wasn't exactly hiding the exact shape of her full breasts and the outline of her round nipples. He was already a little drunk but after another beer he was openly complimenting her appearance and borderline flirting with her. Mike hated this, but hated Eloise's willingness to go along with it even more. She sat there giggling and playing with her hair, being appreciative of his comments and nearly ignoring Mike.

After dinner, the two of them headed upstairs. "I'm sorry about him." Mike said, frustrated.

"What do you mean?" Eloise replied, genuinely oblivious.

"He was being a real creep, making all those comments about you."

"Oh, he was just being nice, Mike. He wants me to feel comfortable, I think it's very sweet."

Mike scoffed. "He kept staring at your tits, that isn't sweet."

Eloise blushed and grinned, looking at Mike. She slipped her top off and walked towards the bed. "Can you blame him? I'd be jealous of what my son has too..." She climbed on the bed and pulled her shorts down, on all fours. Her perfect pink innie pussy was on display, already visibly wet. Mike was instantly hard, she never failed to wow him. He stripped and mounted the bed behind her. It took him a bit of fumbling to actually get inside her. He was inexperienced and his small dick made the act awkward, but eventually he pushed three inches inside her and pumped away at an awkward rhythm.

Eloise made some small pleasured noises and Mike was groaning the whole time. She felt and looked incredible. Around the two minute mark, he felt himself tensing and getting ready to cum. "I'm ready." He moaned.

"Don't cum in me, baby." Eloise said as he pulled out. He was never allowed to cum inside her, she wasn't on the pill. She grabbed some tissue and finished pulling him off for a few seconds as he came into the tissue, looking fully satisfied. He collapsed on the bed next to her.

"That was amazing." He said, fully believing it.

"Yeah, it was great, baby." She said, cuddling him. She was sad that sex with Mike was so disappointing. Everything else about the relationship was great but he just couldn't last.

"Did you cum too? I think I heard you, it was hot." Mike said, nuzzling her neck.

"Oh yeah, definitely, so hot." She lied through a smile, kissing him on the cheek before they settled down for bed for the evening.

Life continued similarly for the first several days. Eloise and John were getting along famously but after Mike's warning, she was more aware of his overt gaze, not that she felt she could or tried to do anything about it. She continued to wear her tight and skimpy clothing around the house, despite Mike's protests. The regular sex the two had was a regular disappointment for Eloise, who often waited until Mike was asleep to fantasise and masturbate. She was otherwise happy, Mike was sweet and kind and so thoughtful, and the home environment here was so much better than with her mum.

One night, while the two of them were cuddled up on the sofa, John came downstairs looking all cleaned up. Both of them remarked, they were used to seeing him in his dressing gown, but now he'd actually put some effort in. Mike knew what this was about, but Eloise didn't. She raised her eyebrows, "Wow, you scrub up alright, John. Very handsome."

John chuckled and smiled back at her. "Good, because my date is almost as attractive as you." He replied with a wink. Mike rolled his eyes, especially hard when Eloise giggled.

"Ooh, best of luck! I hope it goes well, Johnny." She said, beaming back at him.

"Thanks, El. Look after Mike while I'm gone, he needs watering and feeding, maybe letting out for a wee." More genuine laughter from Eloise and Mike gave him a sarcastic "ha-ha" and a little grin before his father left.

The two had a nice relaxed evening together. They cuddled up and watched a film, got some takeout. Eloise was feeling more horny than usual for some reason and found it easy to convince Mike to fuck her on the sofa. To his credit, he lasted six minutes this time, far longer than usual, but the unfulfilling encounter still left her sexual frustrated and with a lot of horny energy. She eagerly looked forward to later when she could touch herself alone.

At around 11pm, the front door opened to the sound of whispers and giggling as John stumbled into the hallway. Eloise and Mike watched quietly as John struggled to wrestle his shoes off. Their amusement faded quickly when they saw the girl he was with. She could not have been much older than the fresh 18 year old Eloise. She was very hot, in a skintight short dress with her full breasts nearly threatening to fall out. They couldn't believe it.

John spotted them and made a startled noise before laughing. "Ah shit, didn't expect you two to still be awake, haha. This is my date, Carmen." He said, slurring slightly. He slipped an arm around her waist with a hand clearly resting on her ass. She looked awkward, clearly a bit inebriated too, and waved. "Anyway, there's uh, something I need to show her in my bedroom...my stamp collection. So we're gonna go look at that all night." John could barely contain his laughter and the two quickly absconded upstairs to his bedroom.

Eloise and Mike looked at each other in shock, before Eloise spoke: "I know her, Mike. I went to school with her."

"Was she like a few years ahead of you?"

She shook her head. "She was in my school year...her birthday was a month before mine. She's like 18 by two months..." Eloise was stunned. The age difference was more than double. Something about that itched inside her.

"Jesus, what is he doing?" Mike said, shaking his head and feeling a little disgusted in his father. What he was doing was entirely legal but it just felt all wrong.

Realising the time, they both went upstairs and climbed in bed, ready to sleep. Initially, at least, the only sound they heard was muffled laughter. It didn't take long to turn to telltale sounds of a bed hitting the fall rhythmically. Mike groaned.

"Here we go." He said.

"What do you mean?"

"They'll be going for hours, they always do. Everytime he brings back some wannabe porn star who's just so fucking loud. I'm used to it by now." He said. Eloise wondered exactly what he meant, but it didn't take long for her to find out.

The creaking of the bed increased and slowly, so did Carmen. She started moaning quietly at first, muffled by the wall and likely something else. But after a few more minutes the noises were unmistakably audible. Another ten minutes and she'd lost all control of volume, her moans easily decipherable despite the separation of the wall. Eloise lay there listening, surprised.

"She really does think she's a porn star." She said to Mike, who she quickly realised was already fast asleep. The noises did anything but quieten. Carmen was clearly having a great time. Eloise felt flush and aroused, she blamed the earlier encounter for this rather than the sounds of pleasure coming from the other room. She reached into her panties to feel herself and she was soaking wet, the most wet she'd been in a long time.

She slowly started to touch herself intimately, trying to focus on anything but the noise, but it was unavoidable. Words were becoming distinct through the wall.

"Oh my...g...so big...so big." She couldn't deny it was incredibly hot to hear. "Harder, please." Eloise continued to touch herself, grinding on her hand. She thought about how good it would be fucked in a way that made her moan like that.

"D-daddy, daddy, I'm cumming again." She heard, vividly. She couldn't believe what she was hearing, something about that word, "daddy", forced her to clamp her hand over her mouth to obscure her own moans now in case she woke up Mike. She kept hearing Carmen call out that word. Eloise imagined calling Mike that word and it just didn't fit, she began to fantasise about a man she could call daddy.

"Such a good girl." She heard John's deep voice through the wall, "You like daddy's big cock?" He continued. Eloise's heart was pounding in her chest. She had no idea there was this side to John and she was concerningly turned on by it.

She quickly realised the man she was imagining was John by proxy, nearly identical. While this made her feel guilt as she lay next to her boyfriend masturbating and fantasising about being fucked by his own father, she couldn't deny how good it made her feel.

She lost herself in her private fantasy for another thirty or so minutes as the two continued their passionate fuck, constantly pushing Eloise to the edge, one step at a time. By the time her tight little body was flooded with orgasmic bliss, she was coated in a layer of sweat and a small pool of her cum was soaking into the bedsheets. She had to smother her face with a pillow to contain her loud moans.

She lay there, panting, listening to John and Carmen fuck hard. She wanted to desoerately stay awake to hear John cum but she was exhausted and felt herself pass out with the idea of him cumming deep inside her fertile pussy at the forefront of her mind.

The next day was awkward. Mike woke up horny but Eloise didn't want anything to do with it, to his disappointed acceptance. Her mind was preoccupied with last night and how that had made her feel. She needed a shower.

The two could hear John snoring through the wall, loudly, so she rushed through the hallway and into the bathroom without bothering to put any clothes on. She stepped into the shower and let the warm water grace her beautiful body, soaping herself up and removing the sweat from last night's session.

She felt so conflicted about it all. It had almost felt like cheating to her but at the same time it had felt so good. Even thinking about it how had gotten her hot and bothered again but she restrained herself from pressing the shower head against her pussy.

Stepping out of the shower, she cursed not checking to see if there were any towels before she got in the shower. She brushed her teeth and decided she needed to stop thinking about John that way. It wasn't right, it was shameful and immoral.

She opened the bathroom door and swiftly hurried back towards Mike's room. About halfway there, John's door opened and he stepped out. He turned to see Eloise's fully nude and exquisite body, her giant tits bouncing as she moved with some pace. His jaw dropped looking at her perfection, "Holy shit, wow, I mean uh, I'm sorry, El!" He blurted, frozen and unable to look away.

Eloise squeaked in shock, covering herself and freezing. She looked at John and gasped out when she saw what Carmen had been enjoying all night long. John was also exposed and between his legs was the biggest cock Eloise had ever seen. It must have been about a foot long and it was incredibly girthy, with a pair of a massive balls hanging beneath it. "Oh my God, John!" She exclaimed as her eyes locked onto him. She was certain she saw it engorging slowly too.

John finally moved, retreating back into his room. "Sorry! Sorry!" He said through the door as Eloise hustled back into Mike's room and slammed the door, face flushed red.

"What the fuck just happened?" Mike said in a deep state of confusion.

Eloise covered her face. "Your dad just saw me naked. There weren't any towels in the bathroom. God I'm so embarrassed." She said, but in reality it had been such a rush. Her nipples were rock solid.

Mike threw a towel over at her. "Oh that's so fucked. That's the most awkward thing ever." He said, groaning.

Ranric
Ranric
204 Followers