Father Problems

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, it was worse. He was naked too." She said, groaning as well. She couldn't get the image of it out of her head. So long, hanging there between his legs, no wonder Carmen had been so loud. John truly was hung.

"Jesus that is so much worse."

"Yeah, I saw everything." She said, drying herself off with the towel. "It was absolutely huge, it didn't look real." She blurted out.

Mike scowled at her, "Don't talk about my dad's dick, I do not want to hear about that."

"S-sorry." She responded meekly, feeling stupid for mentioning it. But she couldn't shake it. It was all that was in her mind for now.

The two got dressed and headed downstairs for an awkward breakfast with John, who was hungover as hell and cooking. When they entered the kitchen John turned and wished them a sheepish good morning and he got one back in return from each. He made apologetic eye contact with Eloise. "Hey, sorry about the 'incident' this morning." Even in his apology she could see his eyes drifting down to her cleavage.

"It's just as much my fault, I should've checked for towels first, I'm sorry too." She looked down at her feet, cheeks burning with embarrassment.

"No more sneaking around naked for us I think." He said, trying to laugh it off. Mike scoffed and shook his head while reading a newspaper.

They ate breakfast mostly in silence, no one even dared to mention Carmen. Eloise couldn't ignore the tension between her and John. They kept glancing at each other, she was now hyperaware of just how much John was checking her out, it's like he wasn't even trying to be subtle. Her large nipples poked through the thin material of her top prominently for him to see.

The next few days passed fairly uneventfully. The tension between Eloise and John relaxed a little but it was clear something was hanging between them after that night and morning. Things between her and Mike were weird. She'd lost nearly all interest sexually in him, pretending she was too tired or headachy for sex. The truth of it was seeing his tiny dick just put her off now. She felt awful about it and struggled with a great deal of internal conflict, but she couldn't bring herself to let Mike "fuck" her again, if she could even call it that.

John and Eloise continued to bond, however. It hadn't evaded Mike's attention much to his chagrin. His dad and his girlfriend were laughing at each other's jokes, touching each other on the arm or shoulder, and John continued to oogle Eloise with a renewed blatancy. Mike was almost certain she was wearing less and less around the house now for that explicit reason.

Alone in the shower, he shook his head. He was becoming way too paranoid and he wasn't enjoying how bitter it was making him. He was glad he and Eloise had a party to attend tonight, maybe getting out of the house would help the two of them find their rhythm again.

Eloise was excited too, getting ready in the bedroom. She loved any excuse to get dressed up. She checked herself out in the mirror and she gave a firm nod of approval. She was wearing a tight royal blue bodycon dress that clung to all her assets impeccably. The full extent of her large plunging cleavage was on display, it was a dress that left little room for imagination. It was short too, short and very well fitted around her large ass. Her long, gorgeous legs were accentuated by her heels. Eloise rarely wore makeup, she was a natural beauty and she knew it, but it was fun to go all in sometimes. Her face was painted expertly, with sharp highlights. Her big sensuous lips were coated in a deep red and she had dark sultry eye makeup too. Finally, her long blonde hair was pulled up into a ponytail that made her look very cute and young.

Still waiting for Mike, she made her way downstairs and into the kitchen. John was sat at the table and had already made a good start on drinking for the evening. He looked up and immediately blurted out, "Fucking hell, sweetheart. You look incredible." She giggled and beamed back at him, drinking in the attention. His eyes wouldn't rest, moving from one visual delight to the next.

"Thank you, Johnny." She said, giving him a brief spin.

"You can dress like that more often." He said, finishing his whiskey and shaking his head.

"Why? Am I not pretty enough normally?" She said, pulling a playful pout.

"Don't be silly, you know that's not even close to the truth. But you really are stunning tonight." He said, with an intensity that made Eloise's knees feel weak. She smiled back at him, feeling like a little girl.

"Need a refill?" She gestured at his now empty glass.

"If you're offering." He grinned.

She walked over to the drinks cupboard to find his favourite whiskey. She was certain John had started putting it on the bottom shelf so he could watch her bend over to get it, not that she minded. She leant into it, slowly bending over to reach down for the bottle, knowing he'd be getting an eyeful of her long legs and that the dress would be struggling to contain her ample ass. She returned to the table and bent over way more than necessary to fill his glass, with the obvious intent of giving the best possible view of her massive cleavage.

"Perfect." He said, she wasn't sure if he was talking about the drink or her, perhaps both. He leaned forward suddenly, smelling strongly of whiskey and planted a soft kiss on her cheek. Her near immediate reaction was to say "Thank you, daddy" but she caught herself before those words could escape, instead just laughing nervously and putting the bottle away in a hurry. John went to say something conciliatory, to amend the awkward drunken interaction but Mike entered the room and he lost the opportunity.

"Don't get too drunk by yourself, old man." Mike said, breaking the uncomfortable silence. Eloise quickly trotted over to him in her tall heels, ready to go. Mike slipped an arm around her waist and kissed her on the lips. "You look incredible." He said.

"So do you." She smiled back. She realised how much more of an effect John's praise and compliments had on her, that she desired them more from him than her own boyfriend. She felt very little when Mike said anything to her, but felt so much when John commented. She quietly confessed to herself she'd probably prefer to stay here and keep John company...but the taxi was outside and the two departed, leaving him alone in the house.

The house party was loud and rammed full of people, a real assault on the senses for Mike and Eloise when they entered. Both quickly got drinks, the best way to develop a tolerance for this kind of atmosphere and found themselves actually beginning to enjoy it once the alcohol kicked in properly.

The two enjoyed themselves and Eloise found the distance between her and Mike to shrink throughout the night. They laughed and danced together, talked with old friends and actually felt like a real couple. When Mike's hand wandered onto her ass, she actually felt turned on rather than disinterested. Up to that point, it'd been an uneventful evening.

But Eloise spotted someone across the room while Mike was talking to some guy he hadn't seen in years. It was Carmen. Eloise instantly felt a magnetic pull towards her, like she needed to interact. Why this was, she could not or maybe didn't want to answer. She kissed Mike on the cheek softly and told him she'd be back soon and headed off to Carmen, who was with a group of friends and visibly quite drunk. As Eloise moved through the people, she could hear Carmen loudly chatting.

"Yeah yeah, Mike's dad, seriously." There was a round of laughter and disbelief. It was noisy and Eloise couldn't make it all out, but there were a flurry of question. "Best fuck of my life haha! He was huuuge. Let me show you what he sent me." Carmen said, looking at her phone.

Eloise's heart was in her throat. She needed to see whatever this was. She needed to. She moved around, trying to stay inconspicuous whilst hoping for a good view. And when Carmen turned her phone around, she wasn't disappointed. The video was taken from below, looking up at John's giant, hard cock and large testicles as he stroked his dick slowly. There were sounds of shock and surprise from the circle and Eloise felt faint. It had looked huge that night, even when soft, but now it was something else.

"I've never felt anything like that before." Carmen said, snatching her phone back and leaving Eloise desperate for more. She was drunk and horny. She retreated from the circle before Carmen could identify she'd been watching the video of her boyfriend's own father jerking off. She needed to be fucked. Almost violently, she grabbed Mike's arm and dragged him upstairs, practically throwing him into the bathroom.

"Woah, what's wrong--" Mike started.

"Shut up and fuck me." She interrupted, pulling down her panties and bending over. Mike didn't need another sign, undoing his belt and positioning behind her. He rubbed his small cock up and down her slit to find her soaking wet.

"Fuck me." She moaned. She felt him slid in and for a moment she was satisfied, until she realised that was it. That was as much as he was going to ever fill her, just a few thin inches. Mike immediately began ramming for all he was worth, which to her, was very little. He was barely noticeable. This wasn't being fucked, she knew it. And after thirty seconds of straight disappointment he pulled out and finished in his hand.

"God that was hot." Mike said, looking victorious and cheerful. Eloise turned around to look at him, pulling up her underwear, his small now completely flaccid cock sitting limply.

"Was that it?" She said, out of a mounting frustration.

"What do you mean?" He replied, looking confused and hurt.

"Thirty seconds and you're done, I barely got to feel anything!" She said, looking annoyed.

"Well, it was good for me." He said, washing his hands and looking equally annoyed.

"Fuck you, Mike. You're so seflish. I'm going home." Eloise said, storming out. Mike didn't even bother calling after her, he was going to stay and enjoy this party. "Fuck her." He thought to himself.

It was a long walk back for Eloise. If she had her head screwed on properly, she'd have gotten a taxi, but her actions weren't being fuelled by logic, she was instead burning with anger, frustration, and conflict. She practically marched the whole way back.

By the time she was home, her feet were throbbing. The heels were gorgeous but the least practical footwear known to mankind. Closing the door behind her, she was surprised to see John still up, sat on the sofa. It was way past twelve and she'd expected him to be in bed. The table in front of him was littered with beer bottles and the whiskey bottle she'd served him early looked diminished significantly.

John looked away from the TV and beamed, visibly the picture of intoxication. "Hey, you two...? Oh, just you El?" He was slurring and confused.

She walked into the living room, filled with nervous anticipation for an unknown event. The heels made all her movements more sensual, and perhaps her deep frustration made her swing those hips just a little more. John hadn't forgotten how good she looked tonight, but his memory couldn't hold a candle to the girl walking towards him now.

"Just me...Mike and I had a fight." She said on the verge of tears, sitting on the sofa.

"Oh, baby girl. I'm sorry." John wrapped a large arm around her, pulling her into a paternal hug. He stunk of booze, strongly, but that just turned her on for some reason.

"I need a drink." She said. He didn't hestitate to pass her the whiskey, which she didn't hestitate to unscrew and down a good percentage of. Eloise was a lightweight, mostly due to her size, and she could tell the mental lubricant was going to hit her hard and fast.

"Tell John what's wrong, I'm a good listener you know, despite what the ex-wife would say haha!" He was slaughtered, looking unbalanced even while sat down.

"Well first, my feet are fucking throbbing, I walked all the way back." She complained to him. Without warning, he grabbed her legs and swung them up onto the sofa, eliciting a giggle from her. He struggled with the complicated straps of her heels and slipped them off, revealing her dainty feet and beautifully painted nails. With her feet in his lap, he began to deftly massage her sore muscles. She moaned in surprised. "Oh, wow. That feels so good, John."

"I'm a man of many skills. What can I say?" He slurred, rubbing intently. She was sitting with her long, elegant legs stretching out before her. She had to keep her knees together otherwise John would get a perfect look down her short skirt. And the idea that he would definitely take that opportunity if provided made Eloise flustered and a little tempted.

"Mike was being such a selfish asshole. I'm so pissed off and frustrated." She continued, her anger still bristling. John rubbed up her tender and toned calves, feeling her soft skin gleefully.

It was around this time Mike was getting back. The rest of the party had been a shit show. He was humiliated. Carmen had gladfully informed him about the details of getting drilled by his dad and slipped in the fact that earlier, Eloise, who was nowhere near as clandestine as she'd hoped, was watching the video of his dad masturbating with a look of enthrallment. Mike called bullshit but more than a few of the girls corroborated and added she seemed to be the one enjoying it the most.

He left, similarly to Eloise, in a flurry of anger. He did opt for the taxi back though. The journey was sour, but there was something deep, deep down in his subconscious itching away. The same itch that called to be scratched the one time he accidentally stumbled onto a cuckold video, the same itch that urged him everytime he saw John openly flirting or eye-fucking his young girlfriend.

Walking up the path though, he was just filled with what he felt was righteous anger at her actions and how they'd made him feel so small, in many ways. But approaching the door, he noticed the living room light on and soft conversation floating out from the window. Stowing his rage, he crept closer to hear and see. Fortunately, it was pitch black outside, so there'd be no chance of the two of them inside to see out to him.

Mike peered in through the window, not sure what to expect. What he saw was not within the realms of possibilities though. There was his dad, hands all over Eloise's feet and carves, his massaging motions looking a lot like justified groping. And she was leaning back, clearly loving it. He was furious, this had gone way too far. He was about to turn and kick his own door down, but the conversation continued and rooted him to his spying spot.

"I dunno, John. I'm not sure if I should talk to you about this...I'm not sure if it's appropriate." Eloise said, blushing.

"You can tell me anything, sweetheart." John urged her to spill it all.

"OK...well," she took another swig from the bottle, already feeling the powerful liquid loosening her tongue. "It's about sex. I'm just going to say it. Sex with Mike is terrible." She covered her face with her hands. Outside, Mike felt like he'd been punched in the stomach, hard. This night was a resounding failure so far and he felt it could only get worse.

"Woah, OK." John blinked a few times in surprise. "That sounds frustrating. Like how awful?" He asked. Mike couldn't believe he was about to stand and listen to his girlfriend critique their sex life to his own father. Nor could he believe his semi-hard on, so he ignored it.

"It's not fulfilling at all. I think I've only had one orgasm with him...he's very, uh. He's very small. And he doesn't last more than a few minutes at most, today it was about thirty seconds. I can barely feel him." She swigged again. "He's awful with his fingers and he refuses to go down on me because he thinks it's disgusting." She was on the verge of frustrated tears explaining it. "I just don't know what to do."

John was a bit stunned but he rolled with the punches. "Oh, sweetheart. I'm sorry to hear that...shit, that does sound terrible. He takes more after his mother than me then haha!" John explained to Eloise that his previous marriage had a lot of similarities. "My sex drive was just way higher, still is, and she never wanted it. Tried to talk about it, she was just a bitch though." They both laughed.

"My back hurts too, can you try your magic hands on that too?" She asked innocently, enjoying the physical attention from the older man. He nodded and spread his legs, nearly exposing himself as the dressing gown moved with him. Eloise stood up, unsteady as the drink took control, and placed her tiny frame between his two big thighs. She shuffled back into him.

She could feel it. It was hard and huge, pressed up against her back and his stomach, extending upwards, separate only by his dressing gown and her dress. She could feel the two large lumps of his balls against her ass too. He quickly placed his hands on her shoulder and began to work her muscles with honed skill and she melted into him.

Mike watched in disbelief. His anger had dissipated now, the berating of his sexual prowess had really taken the fangs from him. He was left instead with a deep sense of humiliation and this burgeoning arousal. Watching his tiny girlfriend being surrounded by his huge, masculine dad, had an effect. He was rock hard. And now he couldn't ignore it as his small but solid penis stretched against his underwear. What was wrong with him? He needed to go in now and stop this before it escalated any further...but all he could do was watch.

"What do I do, John? I do love him but...I need so much more sexually." She said, aroused, feeling the mass of him up against her.

"Yeah, you do..." John was getting into the massage, really rubbing her deep and basking in her soft moans. She was so delicate and small, apart from in her chest and as he loomed above her he had the perfect view of her cleavage. "It's a tricky one."

"What did you do?" She asked, placing a hand on his thigh.

"I cheated. A lot." John was massaging her neck and collar now, his heart racing.

"Oh. Did that work?" She squeezed his thigh.

"Yeah. It really did."

She was breathing so heavily now, her massive tits rising and falling. John was so drunk and all over her, desperate to slide his hands down and grope her chest. She had no idea that just outside the window her boyfriend was watching, hand down his trousers, gripped around his cock, stroking.

"Maybe you need a real man." He whispered softly, his lips practically grazing her ear. Her mind was swimming. They were both drunk, John considerably more. She was carrying hours and hours of sexual frustration and lust. She could feel his hard, huge manhood up against her ass and back. His hands were rubbing her collarbones now, moving down her and inching ever closer to her breasts.

"I do, daddy." She said breathlessly. Outside, Mike had to cover his mouth. The words were too much and he blew his load in his underwear, watching as his father's big, strong hands descended upon his young girlfriend's beautiful breasts. He'd nearly moaned out in pleasure. John groped and kneaded her tits, letting out a shuddering groan as he finally got what he wanted. She was truly intoxicating.

"God I've wanted to do this for so long." He said, licking her ear. Mike was still furiously pounding his tiny dick whilst watching. He'd never been able to stay hard after cumming but this time he was still like steel. This was so sick and wrong but the hottest thing he'd ever seen.

"I've wanted this too, I love the way you stare at me." She admitted. He roughly pulled the front of her dress down, freeing her perky DDs and giving him proper access. She moaned as the rough skin of his hands met her flesh, fingers circling and squeezing her swollen pink nipples expertly.