Father Problems

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're always wearing so little, I can't help myself. I bet you do it on purpose don't you, slut?" He teased.

"Mhm." She nodded, panting. "Just for you, daddy." And she wasn't lying. She realised it had been a subconscious decision this whole time. She wanted him to see her.

"Good girl." He slurred, removing one hand from her breasts. He snaked it around her front, resting a hand on her soft thigh and squeezing it before sliding up her leg, creeping towards her pussy.

Mike watched intently, silently urging his dad on. "Please do it, go on, touch her." He thought. Eloise was in concordance, spreading her legs for her daddy's ease of access. John finally felt her and she was soaked. A small pool of her cum was settling on the sofa, she was thoroughly wet. She lost volume control when his fingers pressed against her warm, wet slit, moaning so louldly.

"You're so wet for me, baby girl." He said softly, kissing and biting her neck. Two fingers slid up and down her panties, rubbing along her desperately deprived cunt, infrequently sliding up to very lightly play with her clit. Eloise was uninhibited, groaning and grinding. Mike had never seen her like this, not even remotely close to this level of arousal. He had his trousers around his ankles now, going for it hard. This second time he managed to hold on for much longer, toes curling whilst he watched this lewd act.

"D-D...Daddy." She whimpered helplessly. John's hand moved up and under her sodden panties and she finally got to tell John's hand against her unprotected, hairless pussy. John pushed a finger against her tight little hole and felt her delicious innie pussy suck him up and cling hard to him. His one finger gave her more pleasure than Mike's cock ever had. His thumb was circling her swollen clit. She was somewhere else entirely, on a different plain of existence.

Mike watched as his father played with her and listened to her primal moans. He could hear the loud squelching noise as he entered her with a second finger and started pumping in and out of her. He let go off her massive breast and hooked an arm under her knees, holding her legs up while his other hand continued to fuck her pussy. Mike's view was sublime as John rammed his tiny girlfriend right in front of him.

"Oh daddy, oh daddy, ughhh, I'm cumming, I'm gonna cum, oh fuck." She chanted deliriously, mind broken by pleasure. John picked up the pace, driving her past the point of no return. They both turned their heads and engaged in a kiss so passionate it made Mike cum agonisingly hard, his small load spurting against the wall below the window. Their tongues and lips rubbed together, moaning into each other's mouths as they made love. This angelic young beauty pressed up against this ugly, old man. It was too erotic.

And Eloise finished. An orgasm, more powerful than any before, exploded like lightning through her. It coursed through her nerve endings that lit up one by one. Every inch of her body felt the warm, pulsuating glow of her little death. She was bliss incarnate. Her pussy gushed forth as she squirted all over the sofa and John's hand. The noises she made weren't human. And finally her spasming and shaking stopped and she collapsed back to bask in her momentary completion.

It was only momentary, however. As the veil of physical sensation lifted, guilt and shame filtered back into view. What had she done? She sat in a puddle of cum, a cheater and a slut.

"We shouldn't have done that." She burst out crying, the magnitude of the sin now looming before her.

"El, wai--" John tried to console her but she was already up and running, heading for the stairs. He heard her hurried retreat and the slamming of the bedroom door. He put his head in his hands. He was too drunk to try and process this whole thing properly. Mike, still watching, expected his dad to cry and feel ashamed...but John simply leaned back, opened his robe, lubed his huge cock up with Eloise's juices, and stroked himself.

"Jesus fucking Christ he's huge." Mike wasn't even aware that he was still jerking at this point. But that huge cock, glistening with Eloise's cum, was too impressive to ignore. Fully engorged, it must have been 12" long and incredibly thick. It was perfect, everything Mike wanted and better in every single way. This had been an awakening.

Father and son stroked themselves. It didn't take either of them long. John could've lasted but after that interaction, he wanted release. He imagined the day when he'd finally get to cum all over Eloise's pretty face and that pushed him over. Mike watched his dad's monster cock spurted thick ropes of cum onto his chest and robe. Meanwhile, Mike finished. This time, it was merely a pitiful dribble of cum. His knees were weak and wobbling, his head pounding.

Inside, John took a final swig of whiskey and unceremoniously passed out on the sofa.

Upstairs, Eloise curled up in a ball and cried herself to sleep. Tonight had simultaneously been the best and worst night of her life. She felt so torn and conflicted. Finally, her deserved and necessary sexual satisfaction, but at what cost?

Outside, Mike sat down on the doorstep. He too was conflicted. He had just witnessed his greatest betrayal by the two people closest to him...and yet as Mike sat and thought, with his cock still rock solid, he couldn't deny the one resounding fact in his head: he wanted his dad to fuck his girlfriend.