Father’s New Wife

Story Info
Evan plans a special anniversary night.
2.2k words
4.53
18.9k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Father's New Wife,

Finally it arrived! Alex had counted the days he ordered this special surprise. He opened the package and took out its contents. He felt the delicate lace on his fingers. He took out the lingerie set. A white lace bra with see through lace. The bottoms were crotchless and more of a g string that left the ass exposed. He smiled a sultry smile thinking of the surprise that was in store.

Alex dropped out of his junior year in college to spend time with his dad, Evan. His mom, Ana, had passed away from cancer the year prior and they both had not gotten over it. It had been 3 years since he had moved back in. To his knowledge his dad had not dated or even shown any notions of seeing anyone.

Alex had a slim build, greyish-blue eyes, long blond eyes which he kept in a bun. He had a girlfriend, Gia, who had moved to town two years after she graduated. The last year was tough on both of them. The long term relationship definitely lost some of its spark. Alex was keen on getting it back on track and hopefully this package was the beginning of their solution.

Alex hid the garment and hurried downstairs to prepare. It was his parents' anniversary where both him and his dad reminisced about Ana. His dad worked late and wouldn't be back until much later. He had to get a special dinner done.

While dinner was cooking he gathered a few of his mom's belongings, pictures, and some videos. He got them ready so his dad and him could take a trip through memory lane together. He skimmed some of the pictures and found one of his dad's and mom's wedding. His mom looked beautiful. Happy grey-blue eyes and long blond hair straightened over her shoulder. They were both laughing and enjoying the moment. This one would be the one to open the night. He prominently displayed it over the scrapbook.

His phone buzzed, it was Gia, "Everything ok?"

"Yep, just getting everything ready," He texted back. "Just need to finish the surprise,"

"I'm sure your dad will love it," She replied, "Will you be ok for tomorrow?"

"Thanks I'm sure he will, Of course, I'll let you know how everything goes. I love you. I'll text you tomorrow,"

"I love you too"

With that last text he hurried upstairs. He needed to finish his piece of resistance.

He heard his father make his way in from the garage. His big chair creaked as he rested on it. He heard him murmur something about the scrapbook and he heard it being opened and leaded through.

Alex scrambled downstairs,

"Hey!" He snapped, "that's after dinner."

"Ana?!" His father said in a puzzled voice, "no, Alex."

Alex looked at him. We'll yeah he could be confused he had the same eyes and hair as his mom. He had straightened his hair and styled it over his shoulder. He was also wearing a tight fitting dress and opened toed stilettos.

"Yes, my love. I'm Ana for tonight."

"No it's not right Alex,"

"Please, I know you're still hurting, for tonight please call me Ana."

His dad was both touched and bothered. He struggled with his decision but it was late and he was tired. He did not want to argue plus he could at least pretend he had one more evening with his wife.

"Happy anniversary, Ana." Evan finally said after a long pause.

Alex jumped to life and took Evan by the hand.

"Come my love. I've slaved away at our anniversary dinner." Alex tried to mimic his deceased voice, tone, and mannerisms to the tee.

They each talked about their day. It had been a long day at work for Evan. His new Ana sat next to him. He even forgot it was Alex under that facade. His heart would jump when Ana's hand would touch his thigh.

Alex saw that his father was relaxing. He began to rub Evans shin with the side of his foot. Evan began to push into it. He was enjoying it. His hand which rested on his father's thigh rubbed its way in. He was just inches away from the private place only Evan and His mom shared.

He was the real Ana to Evan now.

They talked and talked.

"You must be tired honey, let's switch to the living room and you can sit in your chair" Alex murmured

They reminisced about their life together. What Evan had done since Ana's passing. They did not miss a beat. They were like old lovebirds. They saw their wedding video and Alex saw a tear in his dad's eye.

"I love you Evan." He told him and moved closer touching his face with his new manicured hand. He moved forward and pecked a kiss on Evan's face.

His dad looked shocked. "We can't!" He stammered.

Alex looked at him, "Please," and with that he swooped down for another kiss. He startled his dad on the big chair. He could feel the heavy thumping in Evan's chest. He went in for a heavy kiss. Evan resisted at first but something snapped.

Evan grabbed him by the waist and the back of the head. He invited Alex's tongue to his mouth. Their tongues greeted themselves like long lost lovers. Skipping the foreplay and exploring each other. He could feel his father's member growing under him as no doubt Evan could feel his. He enjoyed the prickliness of his fathers stubble. He was a man.

He finally separated the kiss and stood up. He undid the dress which fell in a clump at his feet. He revealed to his father his body. His member stood out of the crotchless panties that he had ordered. His chest did not fill out the bra, but that did not matter. Evans' eyes showed hunger and Alex was willing to satisfy it. He knelt down and undid his father's trousers.

A thick dick greeted him for rescuing him from his shackles. It was thick, almost the size of Alex's fist. It was shorter than he anticipated but it looked marvelous to him. Veiny, hard, his dads balls were big and along the top furry hair. What he found interesting is his father was circumcised while he was not. His dick was delicate, long, and not very thick.

His dad touched his member which made him gasp. He moved Alex' dick to the bottom of his own and rubbed them for a bit. Alex then knelt down and moved his head closer to his prize. He took in the smells. It's musk was amazing. He kissed its head and licked the precum from it.

"I love you," he told Evan and put it in his mouth while staring into his eyes.

Alex began to bob up and down. Licking its undershaft and tasting every last spec of precum and sweat. He saw that his dad enjoyed when he would play with its head. He would tease him, blow it, kiss it, rub it with his finger tips, open its hole and lick it. He would play bite it which Evan seemed to enjoy as he would grab his jar while throwing his head back.

Alex would show his fathers balls love as well. He would suck in them, nibble on them, lick their underside. He would place his father's dick on his face while he played with the base. He loved to rub his fathers thick member on his face.

"Honey, I love the taste of your dick." He would tease. " I want it inside me." With that, he would take it large way back. He choked and gagged but did not let it go. Bobbing violently for its prize.

"Yes my baby, yes my Ana, I'm gonna cum!"

Alex felt it twitch. This was his reward; he wanted to keep it. He slit it down to the back of his throat. When he felt spurts hit the back of his throat he moved it to his tongue. He wanted to taste it. It was salty but now off putting. He wanted more. He looked up at his dad, showed him his prize inside, closed his mouth and swallowed. He could tell his tears had ruined his mascara but he didn't care. To his father he was just as pretty as his mom. He came to his father and opened his button down shirt. His father's hair chest greeted him which he kissed to his nipple and gave it a love bite. He then found his dad's mouth again and began to make out.

His dad was an average sized man. He was thick and muscular. He held Alex in his thick arms. He felt his dads arms searching for his ass. He raised himself and invited them to explore everything.

He gasped when his dad found his asshole and began to play with it.

"Touch me, my love. I'm yours" he told Evan, but let's move to the bedroom. I need you inside. Fill me till I burst."

They both hurried upstairs. Making out and groping each other. At the top stair Alex took a tumble on the floor. His father picked him up with no effort and crossed the threshold to the room with. He placed him on the bed and took off what remained off his clothes. Alex took off the lingerie revealing what little he had to reveal left. His father jumped on him, kissed him then kissed down his body. He licked and kissed each nipple. He worked his way to his very erect cock. Which he kissed the top down the shaft and each ball. Alex stopped him from putting it on his mouth.

"Please, fuck me," he begged. His father obliged. Playing with his asshole until it was ready to receive. He applied some gel to his member and began to stick his thick Dick into his Ana.

"Yes, baby, you're so thick. Break me in half. I'm yours, you own my hole."

Alex felt every inch enter him. He enjoyed the pressure. He looked at Evans eyes, eyes of lust and love. Had he done this before? The pressure was intense and he felt his dad's legs on his ass. He wrapped his own legs around Evan. Each pump his lover gave him filled him with ecstasy. His own dick was ready to explode. Everytime he felt his dads balls slap him he moaned louder and louder.

"You're so tight. You feel amazing Ana. I'm going to come!"

Hearing him call him Ana drive him wild. After this he might be his Ana every night. He wanted that. "Yes! Make me a woman! Fill me with your seed!"

And with that he felt a warmness fill him. His dad had just ejaculated in him he binded his dad closer to him refused to let him out. He kissed Evan who broke loose and began to play with his chest. Alex' burst onto both of their bellies. Eventually his dad grew soft and came out. He moved to Alex's tummy and licked his sons cum off him.

Alex closed his eyes enjoy the feeling. He felt his dad shuffle and then felt him lick up anything that came out of his butthole.

"Aaaah," he gasped as he pressed Evan deeper onto him.

Alex reciprocated the gesture by licking his own juices off his dads hairy, thick belly, then cleaned his member. He tasted himself on Evans dick. This would not be a one night thing. After they kissed and spooned like old lovers and drifted to sleep.

Alex woke up to immense pleasure. He opened his eyes and his father was sucking him off!

"Good morning, Evan"

Evan looked up, "Good morning Alex"

That turned him on even more than being called Ana. Maybe he could be both persons. He saw his father's dick next to him. He had laid in a way that his dick was accessible to Alex. Alex began to suck off his dad again.

Alex was the first to blow. His father did not release a single drop and swallowed. Alex heard his phone go off. Maybe it was Gia? He didn't care at the moment. His father was about to blow this time had Evan finish on his face. Even though he had cum many times the night before he covered Alex's face. They both smiled at each other. Without wiping it off Alex saw a text from Gia.

"How did it go?"

He replied with a selfie of his cum covered face.

His dad was shocked!

"Alex no!" But he had sent it already.

Alex explained that last night had been an idea hatched by both Gia and himself. His dad looked relieved. A few moments later a message from Gia appeared.

It was a video of her fingering herself wishing for all three, Ana, Alex, and Evan to join her. Her blue eyes closed when she climaxed. Alex and his dad both masturbate along the video and came at the same time. They looked at each other, smiled and kissed. They were now going to be a party of three.