All Comments on 'Father’s New Wife'

by AndromedaPapi

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Tremendous need for a spellchecker application and/or a proficient editor.

Had you proof read your story you night have caught most of the errors, including typos and missing words.

As this is your second story I commend your efforts with a solid story line. The character development suffered due to the words missing and the spelling throughout.

Write more. You will become more comfortable and a better author with smoother flowing results.

Looking forward to more.

88girfriend88girfriendover 2 years ago

I liked your story. I would have liked a little bit more character development. Maybe you could find room for it in the next chapter. Editing is hard. Even the person complaining about your editing couldn't do it. (They used night instead of might) That is why it is very helpful to use the editing staff on this site. Good job.

88girfriend88girfriendover 2 years ago

Your story was very kinky. I hope to read more about this trio. Maybe Gia can be in the next chapter. As for editing, it's hard. Even the previous person missed that they wanted "might have caught" not "night have caught." That is why it is so important to use the editing staff here. They are very good. Just remember to give them credit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous