Father Sleeps with Daughter, Ch. 02

Story Info
Father and daughter shower together to conserve water.
8.1k words
19k
22
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Father Sleeps with Daughter, Ch. 02

Forty-five-year-old father sleeps with his 23-year-old daughter.

Continued from Chapter 01:

Father's Viewpoint:

Feeling as self-conscious as I felt embarrassed and remorseful, I removed my horny hand from the top of my daughter's nightgown. I felt lecherous after seeing her naked breasts. I felt perverted after touching and feeling her naked breasts and fingering her erect nipples.

'How dare I grope my daughter's naked breasts in her sleep,' I thought? 'How dare I slide my erect cock across her lips while she's sleeping? What's wrong for me to have sexually abused my daughter by inappropriately touching her and feeling her? I violated the trust that she had in me.'

As soon as Caroline let go of my cock in her sleep, ready to stick my big dick in her mouth and have her blow me, I reluctantly and sexually frustratingly stuffed my naked prick back in my pajama bottoms. Doing the right thing before things got out of hand and out of control, I shook my daughter awake. With my horniness and sexual frustration controlling me, I needed to awaken her before I forced her to blow me. I needed to awaken her before I raped her.

"Caroline. Caroline. Caroline, wake up. It's time for bed. Caroline. You were sleeping," I said shaking her awake.

Unable to control myself from feeling her naked ass, before I had awakened her, I reached my horny hand down to stealthily, and ever so gently touch and feel her shapely, naked ass.

'With me usually not an ass man, but a breast man, she has an incredible ass,' I thought. 'Her naked ass is as round as it is firm. As much as I love Caroline's big tits, I love her beautiful ass.'

# # #

Daughter's Viewpoint:

Feeling as self-conscious as I felt embarrassed, even though I still felt horny, sexually aroused, and sexually frustrated, I was relieved when my father removed his hand from the top of my nightgown. Nonetheless, feeling like an incestuous whore, I felt so dirty for having deliberately flashed my father my naked breasts down my opened nightgown top. I felt so sexually perverted for allowing him to stick his horny hand down my nightgown top and feel and fondle my naked breasts.

'How dare I allow him to sexually finger my erect nipples? How dare I allow my father to grope my naked breasts in my sleep,' I thought? 'How dare I allow my father to slide his erect cock across my lips while I pretended that I was sleeping? What's wrong with me to have done that?'

Nonetheless how I felt, I was so sexually aroused from not only my father seeing my naked breasts but also feeling and fondling my big tits.

'I feel like such a slut for allowing him to do that. Yet, had he dared inserted his cock in my mouth, I would have blown him. I would have sucked my father's big prick. I would have allowed him to cum in my mouth,' I thought.

Finally, even though I'm sexually frustrated, too much of a sexual temptation for me to resist, I was relieved again when my father put his naked cock back inside of his pajama bottoms. Doing the right thing before things sexually got out of hand and out of control, he shook me awake. With my horniness, incestuous desire, and sexual frustration controlling me, I needed him to awaken me before I blew him, allowed him to rape me, or before I raped him.

"Caroline. Caroline. Caroline, wake up. It's time for bed," said my father shaking me awake. "Caroline. You were sleeping," he said.

Unable to control himself from feeling my naked ass, just before I pretended to awaken, he surprised me as much as he sexually excited me when he reached his horny hand down to ever so, gently touch and feel my naked ass. If it wasn't enough that my father had not only seen but also touched and felt my naked breasts while fingering my erect nipples, now he felt my naked ass. I only wished he'd finger my pussy, too.

'I have an incredible ass,' I thought. 'My ass is as shapely as it is firm. Proud of my ass, I love my ass as much as I love my big tits. Yet, I would have preferred had he fingered my pussy.'

# # #

Chapter 02: Father Sleeps with Daughter

Fade In:

Father's Viewpoint:

Startled awake by my shaking her, and with her not realizing that I had felt her naked breasts before feeling her naked ass, Caroline awakened with a yawn. With her still resting her beautiful head on my lap, when she opened her mouth to yarn, her mouth was mere inches from my throbbing pajama clad cock. I was tempted to remove my naked prick from my pajama bottoms again. I was tempted to put a gentle hand behind her blonde, pretty head and stick my erect prick in her wide-open mouth.

I would have loved my daughter to blow me. I would have loved her to suck my cock while stroking my cock. I would have loved to cum in her beautiful mouth.

With the palm of her hand still resting on my pajama clad cock, wishing she would, she made me feel that she was about to give me a hand job. Then, instead of removing my cock from my pajamas and stroking it, she pushed down on me and on my erect prick to sit herself up. With her clearly unaware that she had her hand on my cock, my daughter still had her hand in contact with my hard dick.

I couldn't believe that I felt Caroline's hand on my erect prick. I couldn't believe that my daughter not only rested her head but also her hand on my prick through my pajamas all the while she was sleeping. Again, with her sexually exciting me, I was tempted to remove my erect prick from my pajama bottoms and wrap her long fingers around my stiff prick. At the very least, I imagined her stroking me. I'd so love for my daughter to give me a hand job. How hot would that be to cum for my daughter?

'Caroline touched my prick through my pajamas in her sleep,' I thought. 'I can't believe she had the palm of her hand on my pajama clad prick. Tonight, tomorrow, and every day, I'll be masturbating over her touching my cock through my pajamas. I'll be masturbating over her stroking my naked prick in her sleep. I'll be dreaming of me feeling her naked breasts and feeling her naked ass.'

Feeling her hand on my naked, erect prick made me realize how wonderful it would be to have a hand job from my daughter. In the way that I touched, felt, and fondled her naked breasts, I'd love for her to touch, feel, and fondle my naked cock again. Tonight, I'll be dreaming about Caroline wrapping her long, manicured fingers around my stiff prick and slowly stroking me. Tonight, I'll be masturbating over my daughter giving me a hand job. Tonight, I'll be sexually fantasizing over cumming for my daughter.

# # #

Daughter's Viewpoint:

If it wasn't enough that my father saw my naked breasts, I couldn't believe that he touched, felt, and fondled my naked breasts. While I pretended to be sleeping, I couldn't believe that he stuck his horny hand down my opened nightgown top. Still in sexual shock, I couldn't believe that he not only saw but also, he fondled my naked breasts. Again, if that wasn't enough, I couldn't believe that he raised my nightgown to my waist and felt my naked ass.

Deliberately tricking him into believing that I was sound asleep, I awakened with a yawn. With my mouth wide-open, my opened mouth was mere inches away from his throbbing pajama clad prick. While wishing that he would, I had hoped that my father would put a gentle hand to the back of my head, press my head down, and stick his big dick in my mouth.

With him having no idea that his daughter is a whore, like mother, like daughter, had he done that, I would have blown him. I would have sucked my father's prick. I would have allowed him to cum in my mouth. I would have swallowed his cum.

'How hot would that be to blow my father,' I thought? 'How hot would that be to suck his cock? How hot would that be to allow him to cum in my mouth,' I thought? 'I would have loved to have swallowed his cum.'

# # #

Sexually teasing him, it all started when I deliberately rested my head on his lap and placed the palm of my hand on his throbbing prick while pretending that I was sleeping. Sexually exciting my father, I gave him an erection. Then, when his big dick escaped from his pajama bottoms, I wrapped my hand around it and slowly stroked him in my feigned sleep. I had stroked my father's erect, naked prick.

Finally, when he awakened me, as if I was about to give him a hand job, and as if I needed to hold his cock in my hand for balance, I sat up with my fingers grasping his big dick through his pajamas. Then, I pushed down on him and on his erect prick to sit myself up. I couldn't believe that I had the horniness and the sexually desire to feel my father's prick through his pajamas.

Still reeling over all that I had allowed my father to sexually do to my naked breasts and my naked ass, I was still reeling over all that I had done to my father's big dick. I couldn't believe that I took his naked prick in my horny hand and slowly stroked him. Bad enough that I had my hand on his erect prick through his pajama bottoms as I pretended to be sleeping but, when his erect prick escaped from his pee hole, I had my fingers wrapped around his naked cock. I couldn't believe that I slowly stroked him.

I couldn't believe that I finally felt my father erect prick. The biggest dick that I ever felt in my horny hand, his cock is longest, the thickest, and the hardest prick that I ever held in my hand. I still can't believe that, in the way that he made my nipples hard and my pussy wet, I had sexually excited my father enough to have given him an erection.

Again, I was sexually tempted to remove his big prick from his pajama bottoms. I was sexually tempted to wrap my long fingers around my stiff prick, again. I was sexually tempted to give my father a hand job.

# # #

I'd so love to stroke his big dick. I'd so love to give my father a hand job. I'd so love to make him cum. Only, waiting for him to make the next erotic move to sexually seduce me, I needed the blame to be on him and not on me. I needed to be the innocent victim while he was the incestuous seductor.

Giving him something to think about and to masturbate over, no doubt, he'd think that I slowly stroked his naked prick in my feigned sleep. He'd think that he wished that he had never stuck his escaped, erect prick back in his pajama bottoms. My dad has such a big and hard cock. I loved touching it, holding it, and slowly stroking it. Something that I thought that I'd never want to do, now, I can't wait to suck his big dick and fuck his big dick.

I couldn't believe it when my father touched the head of his naked prick to my lips. I couldn't believe it when he slowly slid his erect dick across my feigned sleeping lips. No doubt, he had hoped that I'd open my mouth and take him inside. He hoped that I'd blow him in my sleep.

As clearly as I was sexually aroused by the evidence of my erect nipples and by my wet pussy, my dad was clearly sexually excited by the evidence of his throbbing prick. I couldn't believe that I touched my father's cock through his pajamas. I couldn't believe that I rested my head and my hand on his pajama clad prick while pretending to be sleeping.

Something that I never imagined that I'd ever do, when his naked cock escaped from his pajama pee hole, I couldn't believe that I took his prick in my hand and slowly stroked him. I couldn't believe that I grasped his cock through his pajamas again when trying to sit up from my lying position. In the way that my father touched and felt my naked breasts and my naked ass, I can't believe that I wrapped my long, manicured fingers around his big dick and stroked him.

Clearly, with him feeling my hand on his erect prick made him realize how great it would be for me to give him a hand job. I would have loved to have given my father a hand job. I would have love to see and watch him cum.

I wished he had put his hand around my hand while moving my hand up and down for me to have given him a forced hand job. Again, all that I can think about, with his big dick running through my mind and making me horny, again, whether consensual or forced, I would have loved to give my father a hand job. I can't wait to wrap my long fingers around his big, thick cock and stroke him again.

Only, this time stroking him faster and stroking him harder, I'd love to watch and hear my father cum. Tonight, in the way that he'll be dreaming over him feeling my big tits, fingering my erect nipples, and feeling my shapely, naked ass, I'll be dreaming of giving daddy a hand job. I'll be dreaming of him cumming all over my naked breasts. Tonight, I'll be masturbating over imagining seeing my father's naked prick and stroking his big dick.

I'll be dreaming over sucking his cock. I'll be dreaming of him cumming in my mouth and all over my face. I'll be dreaming about him giving me a cum bath. I'd love my father to give me a cum bath.

# # #

Father's Viewpoint:

After last night, I took more deliberate, sexual liberties with Caroline. Unable to help myself, filled with horniness and sexual anticipation, I imagined my daughter naked while taking a shower. I imagined her soaping up her big breast and washing her shapely body. I even masturbated over the thoughts of my daughter taking a shower.

Determined to see her without her clothes, with my ear pressed to the bathroom door, I listened to her removing her clothes. I waited for her to be naked and turn the water on to shower before I knocked on her bathroom door. With us only having the one bathroom, I pretended that I had to pee. Telling her that I had to pee was a good way for me to see her showering her beautiful, naked body.

"Caroline," I asked while knocking on the bathroom door?

I listened while waiting for her response. When no response came, I knocked on the bathroom door again.

"Caroline," I asked louder?

Apparently, she couldn't hear me over the running water. Filled with horniness and sexual anticipation, I couldn't wait to see all that I could see of her through the clear shower curtain. While still standing outside of the closed, bathroom door and imagining her naked, I removed my cock from my pajama bottoms and stroked myself as I waited for her to answer. I impatiently listened for her to answer me.

"What," she asked over the running water? "Dad? Did you want something? What do you want," she asked louder?

While imagining seeing Caroline naked, I continued stroking my flaccid cock to a big and hard erection. I imagined seeing her naked breasts. I imagined seeing her naked pussy. I imagined seeing her naked ass. I imagined seeing my sexy and shapely daughter without her clothes.

"I have to pee," I said. "May I come in," I asked?

I stuffed my naked, erect prick back inside of my pajama bottoms. I couldn't believe that I was about to enter the bathroom while Caroline was in the shower. I couldn't believe that I was about to see the side view of her naked body through the clear, shower curtain. Naked, naked, naked, my daughter was naked.

"Okay, daddy. You may come in. Just don't flush the toilet," she said.

# # #

Daughter's Viewpoint:

After last night, I allowed my father to take more deliberate, sexual liberties with me. While hoping that he'd summon the courage to do that, I imagined him walking in on me when I was naked and taking a shower. How hot would that be for my father to see me naked in the shower? I'd love for my father to see me without my clothes.

I imagined him being horny and sexually frustrated enough to want to see me without my clothes. Then, as if he had read my mind, I couldn't believe it when I heard him knock on the bathroom door. With us only having the one bathroom, something he had never done before, he pretended that he had to pee. I couldn't believe that my father was about to see the side view of my naked body through the clear, shower curtain.

"Caroline," I heard him ask? "Caroline," I heard him ask louder while knocking again?

I pretended that I didn't hear him over the running water of the shower. Then, hoping that he'd want to come inside the bathroom, I fingered my erect naked nipples with one hand and rubbed my clit with my other hand. I imagined him seeing me naked through the clear, shower curtain. Finally, I answered him.

"Daddy, what," I asked loud enough over the running water? "Dad? Did you want something? Do you need something? What do you want," I asked louder?

Again, I imagined my father opening the bathroom door and seeing a side view of my naked form.

"I have to pee," I heard him say. "May I come in," he asked?

The first time my father entered the bathroom while I was in the shower, I couldn't believe it. He was about to see me nearly naked through the shower curtain. He was about to see the side view of my naked breasts and the side of my naked ass. I removed my fingers from my erect nipples and my hand from my naked pussy.

"Okay, daddy. You may come in. Just don't flush the toilet," I said.

# # #

Father's Viewpoint:

'It's okay for you to look and stare at all that you can see of my naked body through the clear shower curtain but just don't flush the toilet,' I imagined Caroline saying. 'Of course, she didn't say that but I wished she had.'

Wishing that I had glass, shower doors, nevertheless, I knew full well that my daughter could see me through the clear, shower curtain as much as I could see the side outline of her naked body. Yet, if I had glass, shower doors instead of a clear curtain, the glass doors would fog up and I wouldn't see anything. With the clear shower curtain, at least I could see her naked breasts and her naked ass from the side.

Ready to deliberately flash her my erect, naked prick to Caroline, instead of standing and facing the toilet to pee, I stood in front of the toilet facing her. While staring at all that I could see of her naked form, I took my time lowering my pajama bottoms. Then, pulling out my prick first, I held my erect cock in my hand and in plain sight before sitting down on the toilet. Sexually exciting me, when I saw her turn her head to look at me, I slowly stroked my prick in front of her.

'My daughter is staring at my erect, naked prick. In the way that I had stared at my daughter's naked breasts last night, returning the sexual favor of my exhibitionism with her voyeurism, Caroline stared at my naked prick this morning. I couldn't believe my daughter continued staring at my naked prick,' I thought.

When I saw her look over, giving her a show, while imagining her holding my naked prick in her hand and stroking me again, I continued holding my naked prick in my hand. Giving her a good, long look at my naked, erect prick, I slowly lowered my pajama bottoms. Then, letting go of my cock, immediately, my engorged cock sprang out as if it was pointing at her. Finally, I sat on the toilet to pee.

Surprising me, instead of her looking away in shame and in embarrassment, she continued looking at my naked cock. She wasn't just looking; Caroline was staring at my naked prick. I couldn't believe that my daughter stared at my naked dick in the way that I had stared at her naked breasts, her naked ass, and the back of her naked pussy. Seemingly, my daughter sexually wanted me as much as I sexually wanted her.

Then, after I peed, while standing and holding my erect cock in my hand, I took my time wiping myself. With my exposed, erect prick still in my hand, I deliberately flushed the toilet. It didn't take long for me to hear and see her reaction to hot, shower water pulsating against her soft skin.

"Daddy! Oh, my God. Daddy," said Caroline while sticking her head and most of her naked body out of the shower curtain!

Seemingly deliberately exposing her naked breasts and her naked pussy to me, she stared at my naked prick again.

"I asked you not to flush."

# # #

Daughter's Viewpoint:

'It's okay for you to look and stare at my naked body through the clear, shower curtain but just don't flush the toilet,' I imagined saying to my father.