Father Sleeps with Daughter, Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the way that I couldn't wait to get a closeup look at her naked breasts, her naked ass, and her naked pussy, I couldn't wait for her to get a closeup look at my naked cock, my naked testicles, and my naked ass. Unable to control myself, I knew that once I was naked with Caroline while showering together that I'd have an erection. I knew that once I showered naked with her that I'd push her up against the shower wall and try to make love to her. I'd try to fuck her while taking a shower.

With a flash of sexual arousal betraying her look of outrage, unable to help herself, she gave me a sexy smile and a naughty look. If I didn't know any better, my sexy and shapely daughter was sexually aroused to shower with me. If judging her by her sexy look and her naughty smile, instead of wearing her bikini, Caroline was going to shower with me while naked. Naked, naked, naked, my daughter was going to shower with me while naked.

Suddenly, again, as I once did with her mother, I thought of pushing Caroline against the wet, shower wall and make love to her before turning her around and fucking her from behind. I imagined touching and feeling her big, naked breasts while humping her wet, naked pussy. I imagined giving her a sexual orgasm with my cock.

I imagined sucking her big nipples. I imagined reaching down and fingering her wet pussy. I imagined masturbating Caroline. I imagined giving her a sexual orgasm with my fingers. I imagined hearing and watching her cum.

'Don't stop, daddy,' I imagined her saying. 'Rub my clit faster. Finger fuck me deeper. I'm cumming, daddy. I'm cumming.'

I imagined her stiffening her legs, arching her back, and dropping her head while enjoying the afterglow of sex.

# # #

Daughter's Viewpoint:

To be honest, even though I never had been sexually attracted to my father, I was sexually attracted to him now. I couldn't wait to shower naked with him. In the way that I couldn't wait to get a closeup look at his naked prick, his naked testicles, and his naked ass, I couldn't wait for him to get a closeup look of my naked breasts, my naked pussy, and my naked ass. Unable to control myself, I knew that once I was naked with my father while showering with him that my pussy would be wet not from the shower water but from my sexual desire.

With a flash of sexual arousal betraying my look of outrage, unable to help myself, I gave him a sexy smile and a naughty look. If he didn't know any better, his sexy and shapely daughter was sexually aroused enough to shower naked with him. If judging me by my sexy look and my naughty smile, instead of me wearing my bikini, I couldn't wait to shower with my daddy naked. Naked, naked, naked, filled with sexual anticipation and horniness, I couldn't wait to shower with daddy naked.

'Make love to me, Daddy,' I imagined saying once we were both naked in the shower. 'Fuck me, Daddy. Stick your big, thick prick in my warm, wet pussy.'

Suddenly, as he once did with my mother, I thought about him doing with his daughter. I thought about him pushing me up against the wet, shower wall and making love to me before turning me around and fucking me from behind. I imagined him touching and feeling my big, naked breasts. I imagined him sucking my big, erect nipples.

Not stopping there, I imagined him reaching down and fingering my pussy. I imagined him rubbing my clit and finger fucking my pussy. I imagined him masturbating me. I imagined him giving me a sexual orgasm with his fingers. I imagined him hearing and watching me cum.

'Oh, daddy! Oh, my God, daddy. Don't stop, daddy. Don't stop,' I imagined saying while he masturbated me. 'Rub my clit faster. Finger fuck me deeper. I'm cumming, daddy. I'm cumming.'

I imagined stiffening my long legs, arching my back, and dropping my head while enjoying the afterglow of sex.

To be Continued...

Fade Out:

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
Daddy to the Rescue! Daughter is in a fix, so its Daddy to the rescue!in Incest/Taboo
Daughter Follows Mommy's Advice Ch. 01 A Black cutie seduces her White daddy with her mom's advice!in Incest/Taboo
Falling in Love With My Sister Pt. 01 My older sister shares more than a room with me.in Incest/Taboo
Daughter's Devious Seduction Plan Ch. 01 A naughty girl enjoys the perks of having a lezzie mom!in Incest/Taboo
More Stories