Father Sleeps with Daughter, Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wished that we had glass, shower doors. Yet, even without the glass doors, I knew full well that my father could see me well enough through the clear, shower curtain as much as I could see him peeing. If we had glass, shower doors instead of a clear, shower curtain, the glass doors would fog up and I wouldn't see anything. With the clear, shower curtain, at least he could see my naked breasts and my naked ass from the side.

Odd that my father was facing the opposite way to pee, I figured that he'd be peeing with his back turned to me. Perhaps, deliberately exposing himself to me, he wanted me to see his naked, erect prick. Perhaps, returning the sexual favor of my exhibitionism with his exhibitionism, in the way that I had exposed my naked breasts and my naked ass to him, he wanted to expose his naked cock to me. Perhaps, he was hoping that I'd invite him to take a shower with me.

'How hot would that be to shower naked with my naked father,' I thought? 'I'd love to shower naked with my father.'

With him ready to deliberately flash me his erect, naked prick, again, instead of standing and facing the toilet to pee, he stood in front of the toilet facing me. I couldn't believe that my father was facing me. I couldn't believe it when he slowly pulled down his pajama bottoms that he was deliberately flashing me his erect, naked prick in the way that I had deliberately flashed him my naked breasts.

Yet, not looking away, with me being the incestuous whore that I am, I couldn't believe that I was watching my father expose himself to me. Seemingly making sure that I got a good, long look of his naked cock, he took his time lowering his pajama bottoms. My dad has such a big dick, the biggest cock I've ever seen. Sexually aroused from seeing his naked penis, I loved seeing my father's naked cock. I'll be dreaming over seeing his big dick again later tonight.

Then, holding his engorged cock in his hand, he pulled out his prick from his pajama bottoms, and held it in plain sight, before sitting down on the toilet. Unable not to look, I deliberately turned my head to look. I not only looked but I stared. I wanted to see his naked penis again.

'I love my father's big prick,' I thought again.

# # #

I couldn't help myself from staring at my father's big dick. As if mesmerized and hypnotized by his naked, erect penis, I continued staring at all that I could see of my father and all that he had deliberately exposed to me. I'll be masturbating later over seeing my father's naked cock again.

If exposing his naked prick to me wasn't enough, I watch him slowly stroke his prick. Seemingly, my father was masturbating himself in front of me. I couldn't believe my father was masturbating himself. It was sexually arousing to watch him stroking his erect prick.

While my father seemingly slowly masturbated, he continued staring at the naked side view of my big tits and shapely ass. My father stroked himself over me in the way that I had masturbated myself over him last night while thinking of him feeling my naked breasts and my naked ass. In the way that he stared at my naked profile behind the clear, shower curtain, I continued staring at his naked prick.

He continued giving me a show of his naked prick. While I imagined holding his big dick in my hand, I imagined wrapping my long fingers around his cock and stroking him. I so wanted to masturbate my father. I so wanted to watch and hear him cum.

When he saw me look over, giving me a real show, he stroked himself faster and harder. Giving me another good, long look at his naked, erect prick, he slowly lowered his pajama bottoms. Then, letting go of his cock, immediately, his engorged prick sprang out as if it was pointing at me.

Surprising me, instead of looking away in shame and in embarrassment, I not only looked but also, I stared at my father's big, naked dick. I couldn't believe that my father had exposed himself to me. In the way that I continued to stare at his naked dick, he continued staring at what he could see of my naked breasts and my naked ass through the shower curtain.

Then, exposing even more of myself, I pretended that I was washing my back. With my big, naked, wet breasts pasted up against the wet, shower curtain, as if I was the woman washing a car in front of a chain gang in Cool Hand Luke with Paul Newman, I turned to face my father. In the way that he had exposed his naked cock to me, I exposed my naked breasts, my erect nipples, and my naked, blonde, trimmed pussy to him. I showed my father what I looked like naked, albeit through the clear, shower curtain.

# # #

Then, after he peed, while holding his erect cock in his hand, he took his time wiping himself. He made sure that I got yet another good, long look at his big, thick, naked prick. Deliberately exposing himself to me, my father deliberately showed his erect dick to me. In the way that I had exposed my naked breasts to him, he exposed his naked cock to me while ogling my naked body.

Then, he did something that was totally unexpected. He flushed the toilet. With his exposed, erect prick still in his hand, he deliberately flushed the toilet. It didn't take long for me to scream from my reaction to hot water against my soft skin.

"Daddy! Oh, my God. Daddy," I yelled while pushing open the shower curtain!

While sticking my head out of the shower curtain to voice my displeasure, in the way that he had deliberately exposed his naked prick to me, I deliberate exposed most of my naked body to him. I opened the shower curtain wide enough and long enough that he had a good, long view of my naked breasts and my naked, blonde, trimmed pussy. I wanted to show my father my naked body as much as he assuredly wanted to see my naked body and as much as he wanted to show me his naked penis.

With my father still holding his naked cock in his hand, I stared at his big prick in the way that he stared at my naked breasts and my naked pussy. With him as sexually excited as I was sexually aroused, we continued staring at one another. In the way that I waited for him to make the next, sexual move, he waited for me to make the next, sexual move.

"I asked you not to flush," I said closing the shower curtain.

# # #

Father's Viewpoint:

I stared at her naked breasts in the way that she stared at my naked prick. Interestingly enough, sexually surprising me as much as she sexually excited me, she continued staring at my naked, erect prick in the way that I continued staring at the side view of her big, naked breasts. With just a clear, plastic shower curtain blocking and distorting our view from seeing one another naked, as if she had never seen a naked man and I had never seen a naked woman, we both continued staring at one another.

Unable to stop myself from staring at Caroline's big, D cup, naked breasts, I continued to stare at her naked breasts in the way that she continued to stare at my naked prick. Seemingly, my daughter liked seeing my naked prick as much as I liked seeing her naked breasts. I only wished that I was seeing her naked, totally naked. Having already seen, felt, and fondled her naked breasts, I'd love to see her naked pussy as much as I'd love to see her naked ass.

"Sorry, Caroline. I forgot," I said with my cock sticking straight out and pointing at her while I slowly and reluctantly pulled up my pajama bottoms.

Thinking that my daughter would look away in distain and disgust, she surprised me when she didn't. Instead of looking away, sexually surprising me as much as she sexually excited me, she continued staring at my naked prick. As if readjusting myself for comfort, I removed my erect prick from my pajama bottoms again while flashing my daughter daddy's dick.

Not only did she look at my erect cock but, again, she stared at my engorged prick. In the way that I showed Caroline my naked penis, when she peeked out of the shower curtain, seemingly, she deliberately showed me her naked breasts, her erect nipples, and her naked pussy. With her standing in the shower instead of lying on the couch, my daughter's breasts looked even bigger than they looked before. Now, just like her grandmother, I wondered if she had double D cup breasts instead of D cup breasts.

# # #

Daughter's Viewpoint:

When I pushed open the shower curtain, my father stared at my naked breasts and my naked pussy in the way that I stared at his erect, naked prick. With just a clear, plastic shower curtain blocking and distorting our view of seeing one another naked, again, we both continued staring at one another. I loved seeing my father's naked cock as much as he obviously loved seeing my naked tits and my naked pussy.

Unable to stop myself from staring at my father's naked prick, he continued staring at all that he could see of me while I continued staring at all that I could see of him. Seemingly, I loved seeing as much of his naked body as he loved of seeing my naked body. I only wished that I was seeing my father naked, totally naked.

"Sorry, that I flushed, Caroline. I forgot," said my father.

His naked cock stuck straight out as if pointing at me. I watched him slowly and reluctantly pull up my pajama bottoms. The show was over. Then, surprising me, as if adjusting himself, he pulled his prick out of his pajama bottoms again. He exposed his naked cock to me again before pushing it back inside of his pajamas.

No doubt, thinking that I'd look away in distain and disgust from seeing my father's naked prick, I seemed to have surprised him when I didn't look away. Again, acting as if I had never seen a naked cock before and indeed, I had never seen my father's naked cock before, I continued staring at my dad's erect, naked cock. Instead of looking away, sexually surprising me and erotically arousing me as much as I sexually excited him, I continued staring at his naked prick.

Not only did I look at his erect, naked cock but, again, unable to turn my head away, I continued staring at his engorged prick. In the way that my father deliberately showed me his naked penis, when I peeked out of the shower curtain, I deliberately showed him my naked breasts and my naked pussy. With me standing in the shower instead of lying on the couch, my naked breasts looked even bigger than they looked before.

# # #

Father's Viewpoint:

After seeing my daughter's naked breasts and after she saw my naked penis, with me filled with incestuous, sexual anticipation, I had an inspired idea. My idea was as sexually shocking as it was sexually exciting. I just hoped that she'd believe me and trust me with what I was about to tell her.

I hoped that I could convince her to sacrifice her privacy for water conservationism. I hoped that she'd go along with me by doing the right thing. That night, I talked to her and told her what was on my mind.

"Along with the COVID quarantine, we're going to have to conserve water, Caroline," I said lying. "As you know we have well water and that's a limited supply," I said lying again. "Now that I'm unable to refill and replenish the well water with fresh and clean water, until they get a hold on this COVID, we have to be careful with how much water we use," I said lying again. "The last thing that we want to do is to run out of well water."

Caroline looked at me as if studying me.

"We must conserve water? What does that mean, daddy," she asked?

Undressing her with my eyes, I smiled while looking at her as if she was naked. Whenever I masturbate myself while thinking of my daughter, I always imagined her naked. I always imagined her having sex with me. Only, I knew my daughter would never have sex with me in the way that I'd love to have sex with her.

"Well, I said. "Showers take up the most water, about 25 gallons of water for a ten-minute shower. We need to take shorter showers," I said while pausing as if I was rethinking what I was about to say. "Not only must we take shorter showers but also not wanting to embarrass you or make you feel uncomfortable, but if you're comfortable with the idea, we need to shower together," I said.

First, she had a look of horror on her face, then a flash of sexual arousal betrayed her face. In that instant, I knew that my daughter would not only shower with me but wanted to shower naked with me as much as I wanted to shower naked with her. Finally, I'll be seeing Caroline without her clothes. Finally, I'll be seeing my daughter naked and she'd be seeing me naked, too.

"If you're too embarrassed to shower with your father, you can wear your bikini," I said with a little, nervous laugh. "I don't mind showering naked in front of you," I said with an unembarrassed and unashamed shrug. "It's not a big deal to me for you to see me without my clothes," I said lying again.

'It would be a huge deal for my daughter to see my erect, naked cock up close. I'll be masturbating over showering naked with my daughter for the rest of my life,' I thought.

To be honest, even though I never had been sexually attracted to my daughter, after all that happened last night and this morning, I was sexually attracted to her now. I couldn't wait to shower naked with her. Hoping that she'd shower naked with me instead of wearing her bikini, I couldn't wait to see her naked, totally naked. I couldn't wait for her to see me naked, totally naked.

In the way that I couldn't wait to get a closeup look of her naked breasts, her naked ass, and her naked pussy, I couldn't wait for her to get a closeup look of my naked cock, my naked testicles, and my naked ass. Unable to control myself, I knew that once I was naked with Caroline while showering that I'd have an erection. I knew that once I was showering naked with my daughter that I'd try to make love to her in the shower. I'd try to lean her forward and fuck her from behind. I'd love to give my daughter multiple, sexual orgasms with my cock.

With a flash of sexual arousal betraying her look of outrage, unable to help herself, she gave me a sexy smile and a naughty look. Indeed, like mother, like daughter, Caroline was a whore, an incestuous whore. Her sexy smile and naughty look confessed to me that she wanted to have sex with me in the shower as much as I wanted to have sex with her in the shower. I couldn't wait to make love to her. I couldn't wait to fuck her.

If I didn't know any better, my sexy and shapely daughter was sexually aroused to shower naked with me. If judging her by her sexy look and her naughty smile, instead of wearing her bikini, Caroline was going to shower with me while naked. Naked, naked, naked, my daughter was going to shower with me while naked. I couldn't wait to see my sexy, shapely, and beautiful daughter without her clothes.

# # #

Daughter's Viewpoint:

Suddenly, as he once did with my mother, with me hearing them having sex in the shower, no doubt, he thought of doing that with me. No doubt, my father thought of pushing me up against the wet, shower wall and making love to me. After making love to me, he thought of turning me around, bending me forward, and fucking me from behind. I'd love for my father to make love to me before fucking me. I'd love him to fuck me. I'd love him to give me a sexual orgasm with his big dick.

I imagined him touching and feeling my big, wet, naked breasts. I imagined him sucking by big, wet, erect nipples. I imagined him reaching down and fingering my wet pussy that was not wet from the shower but wet from my sexual desire for my father. I imagined my father masturbating me with his long fingers. I imagined him rubbing my clit and finger fucking my pussy. I imagined him hearing and watching me cum.

'Don't stop, daddy,' I imagined saying. 'Rub my clit faster. Finger fuck me deeper. I'm cumming, daddy. I'm cumming.'

I imagined stiffening my long, shapely legs, arching my back, and dropping my head while enjoying the afterglow of sex.

# # #

After seeing my father's naked penis and after he saw my naked breasts and my naked pussy, with me filled with incestuous, sexual anticipation, he approached me with an idea. No longer trusting him to tell me the truth, with incestuous sex the only agenda on his horny mind, I knew whatever he said was a lie. With him just wanting to see me naked and have sex with me, I no longer believed him or trusted him to tell me the truth. I waited for him to tell me more lies.

Clearly, he hoped that he could convince me to sacrifice my privacy for water conservationism. That's a laugh.

'What the Hell is that about,' I wondered?

He hoped that I'd go along with him by doing the right thing. He wanted me to go along with him with whatever he said. I laughed to myself at his lies again. That night, he talked to me to tell me what was on his mind.

"Along with the COVID quarantine, we're going to have to conserve on water," he said lying. "As you know we have well water and that's a limited supply," he said lying again. "Now that I'm unable to refill and replenish the well water with fresh and clean water, until they get a hold on this COVID, we have to be careful with how much water we use," he said lying yet, again. "The last thing that we want to do is to run out of well water."

Studying him, I looked at my father.

"We must conserve water? What does that mean, daddy," I innocently asked?

Undressing me with his eyes, he smiled at me while looking at me as if I was naked. At that moment, I wished I was naked. I'd love to show my father my naked body. Only, how would I do that without looking like a whore, an incestuous whore?

# # #

"Well," he said. "Showers take up the most water, about 25 gallons of water for a ten-minute shower. We need to take shorter showers," he said while pausing as if he was rethinking what he was about to say. "Not only must we take shorter showers but also not wanting to embarrass you or make you feel uncomfortable, but if you're comfortable with the idea, we need to shower together," he said.

'What? Seriously? Is he kidding me? My father wanted to shower naked with me,' I thought.

I couldn't' believe it. Embarrassed or uncomfortable, why would I feel embarrassed or uncomfortable? I'd feel sexually aroused. I'd be so wet being naked in front of my father and with him being naked in front to me. I couldn't believe my father had thought of a plan for us to shower together. I couldn't wait to take a naked shower with my father.

Hoping that he'd push me up against the shower wall and make love to me, I hoped he'd bend me forward and fuck me. Something that I couldn't wait to do, I'd love to strip myself naked and shower with my father. How hot would that be to be naked with my daddy in the shower,' I thought?

I pretended to have a look of horror on my face. Then, unable to show how I really felt, a flash of sexual arousal betrayed my face. In that instant, I knew that he knew that I wanted to shower naked with my father as much as he wanted to shower naked with me. Finally, I'd be seeing my daddy without his clothes. Finally, he'd be seeing me naked, totally naked.

"If you're too embarrassed to shower with your father, you can wear your bikini," he said with a little, nervous laugh. "I don't mind showering naked in front of you," he said with an unembarrassed and unashamed shrug. "It's not a big deal to me for you to see me without my clothes," he said lying again.

'Not a big deal for me to see him without his clothes,' I thought while laughing to myself. 'He'd definitely have a huge erection. Fuck the bikini. I'll be happy and sexually aroused to shower with my father while naked. Filled with sexual anticipation and horniness, I'll be showering naked with my father in the way that he'll be showering naked with his daughter,' I thought.

# # #

Father's Viewpoint:

To be honest, even though I never had been sexually attracted to my daughter, I was sexually attracted to her now. I couldn't wait to shower naked with her. I couldn't wait to see her without her clothes.