Father Sleeps with Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

# # #

Daughter's Viewpoint:

I felt so horny and sexually frustrated. I was tempted to open my mouth and take my father's erect, naked prick inside. I was tempted to blow him. I wanted to blow him. I wanted to suck his cock. I wanted him to cum in my mouth. I needed him to cum in my mouth. I needed to taste him. I needed to swallow his cum.

Then, sexually arousing me as much as he shocked me, my father touched his erect, naked prick to my lips. I couldn't believe that my father touched the head of his stiff prick to my lips. When I froze in shock, he slowly slid his big dick across my lips. Daring myself to do so and wanting to do so, it was at that point that I imagined opening my mouth and taking his prick inside. I imagined sucking my father's big prick. I imagined blowing him.

So tempted to open my mouth and take his big dick inside my mouth, instead, sexually teasing him, I flicked out my tongue. I licked the head of his cock. While hoping that he'd put a gentle hand to the back of my head and stick his dick in my mouth, I licked his stiff prick.

Something that I would have loved to do and something that my father, no doubt, would have loved me to do, I so wanted to open my mouth in my feigned sleep and take his big dick inside my mouth. I wanted to suck my father's cock in my feigned sleep. I so wanted to blow him. I so wanted my dad to cum in my mouth.

Then, unable to control myself, while pretending that I was still sleeping, I wrapped my fingers around his erect prick and squeezed. I so wanted to not only stroke my father but also, I wanted to blow my father. I wanted to suck his big dick.

Then, as if I was dreaming of giving one of my boyfriends' a blowjob, hoping beyond hope, again, I hoped that my dad would put a gentle hand behind my head and stick his prick in my mouth. I'd love for my father to force me to blow him. Then, surprising him while sexually teasing him, I wrapped my long fingers around his engorged cock and squeezed. As if I was dreaming of masturbating him, I slowly stroked him in my feigned sleep.

Never having been sexually attracted to my father before, I was sexually attracted to him now. After seeing and holding his big, naked prick in my hand, I wished that I could suck his cock while stroking his cock. I wished that I could have sex with my father. I'd love to have incestuous sex with my dad. Only, not wanting to make the first move, I needed to him to make not only the first move but all of the moves. I needed him to sexually seduce me.

Hoping that he'd notice, my nightgown was nearly up to my ass. Finally, he looked in the mirror across from the couch and saw my exposed behind. He reached down and lifted the hem of my nightgown all the way up to my waist. If it wasn't enough that my father saw my naked breasts and my erect, naked nipples, now he stared at my naked ass and the back of my naked pussy.

# # #

Father's Viewpoint:

Feeling as self-conscious as I felt embarrassed, I removed my horny hand from the top of my daughter's nightgown. I felt so dirty. I felt so perverted.

'How dare I grope my daughter's naked breasts in her sleep,' I thought? 'How dare I slide my erect cock across her lips while she's sleeping? What's wrong for me to have sexually abused my daughter by inappropriately touching her and feeling her?'

As soon as Caroline let go of my cock, I reluctantly and sexually frustratingly stuffed my naked prick back in my pajama bottoms. Doing the right thing before things got out of hand and out of control, I shook my daughter awake. With my horniness and sexual frustration controlling me, I needed to awaken her before I raped her.

"Caroline. Caroline. Caroline, wake up. It's time for bed. Caroline. You were sleeping," I said.

Unable to control myself from feeling her naked ass, I reached my horny hand down to stealthily, and ever so gently to touch and feel her naked ass.

'She has an incredible ass,' I thought. 'Her naked ass is as shapely as it is firm. I love my daughter's ass.'

# # #

Daughter's Viewpoint:

Feeling as self-conscious as I felt embarrassed, I was relieved when my father removed his hand from the top of my nightgown. Nonetheless, I felt so dirty for flashing him my naked breasts down my opened nightgown top. I felt so sexually perverted for allowing him to stick his hand down my nightgown top and feel and fondle my naked breasts.

'How dare I allow my father to grope my naked breasts in my sleep,' I thought? 'How dare I allow my father to slide his erect cock along my lips while I pretended that I was sleeping? What's wrong with me to have done that?'

Finally, I was relieved again when my father put his naked cock back inside of his pajama bottoms. Doing the right thing before things sexually got out of hand and out of control, he shook me awake. With my horniness and sexual frustration controlling me, I needed him to awaken me before I allowed him to rape me.

"Caroline. Caroline. Caroline, wake up," said my father shaking me awake. "Caroline. It's time for bed. You were sleeping," he said.

Unable to control himself from feeling my naked ass, he reached his horny hand down to ever so gently, he touched and felt my naked ass.

'I have an incredible ass,' I thought. 'My ass is as shapely as it is firm. Proud of my ass, I love my ass.'

To be continued:

Fade Out

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Father On Lockdown With Daughter Father fucks daughter while in covid lockdown.in Incest/Taboo
Moving Back with Dad Pt. 01 Betty moves back with her dad after a marriage break up.in Incest/Taboo
Father & Daughter have Sex Ch. 01 Father and adult daughter have consensual, incestuous sex.in Incest/Taboo
Incest Tales of the Quarantine 01 A horny father is quarantined with his nubile daughter!in Incest/Taboo
Home Repairs Storm changes the family sleeping arrangements.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories