Father/Son, Reunited

Story Info
Reunited with my father after 30 years, then truly reunited!
1.6k words
4.13
8.4k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

45 year old male, been bi for over 20 years. Never knew my dad growing up, he and mom split and he moved states away before I went to kindergarten. I finally met with him about eight years ago when he moved to the state where I live. Ironically about an hour from me and my sister (she lives one town over from me). Comparing things about how we grew up, not knowing each other as he lived states away, we have pretty identical lives. We've owned the same make and models and colors of motorcycles. We've owned the same breeds of dogs, we both went into the military at the same age and also the same branch.

Only natural for a conversation at some point to turn to sexual our individual sexual escapades and find out we are pretty identical there also. His last wife passed about ten years ago and he never started dating anyone again. He started going to some of the bath houses and adult theaters that are within a few hours of us. There is one an hour from where I live, and also a little less than an hour from his house. We were chatting back and forth on messenger and I told him I had to run to that particular town to pick up some stuff for my work and I said I was gonna flip a coin on whether to go ahead and go to the theater or behave and come back to work.

I flipped a quarter and it landed on me going to the theater. I told him I was going to go pick up my supplies and then head over to the theater. I asked him what he was doing today as he's now retired, and he said he had nothing on the agenda. I said I'm sure you'll find something to do today. I went on about my workday and started heading to the town to pick up the supplies. I shot him a message and said I am finally headed to get the supplies and then on over to the theater. What did you end up doing? He replied back as I'm driving south. The only thing for him to drive south for would be to go by my sisters or the theater. She's at the halfway point between him and the theater. In the next hour, I will know whether he stop by my sisters or continued down south. This could be a new father-son bonding experience.

I took care of my business for work and drove over to the theater. I really thought dad would've beat me there if he was going but his truck wasn't there. I shoot my sister a message and said "I haven't heard from dad in a few days. Have you heard anything from him". She replied back no she hasn't seen or heard from him in a couple days either. I shot a message back said OK I'll call him tonight. Hmmmmm..... he definitely had plenty of time to be at her house by now.

I fiddle around in the car for a few minutes. I retrieved my pocket size bottle of lube and slipped it in my pants pocket and went on in. I got tokens for the arcade and a ticket for the theater. I had to fight the old vultures off as is always the case. I went back into the video booth side. Fingers and hands kept coming through the hole wanting my dick pushed through. I knew if I got off early I would probably back out of anything that has been building up in my head. So I guess today I was going to be on the receiving end. After an hour of being there, I had sucked off four cocks and had my ass ate once, still no dad. I was having mixed emotions over the idea of sucking my dads cock, or him sucking my cock, or one of us fucking the other but yet I was still a little disappointed he wasn't here.

I went into the theater and sat down on a bench, there was a guy in there with the nicest cock I'd seen all day. Length wasn't impressive, maybe 7 inches, but the girth is what blew me away. I immediately dropped to my knees before anyone else had the chance. He was impressed as my lips reached the base of his cock, I couldn't hold it very long, trying to keep my gag reflex from kicking in. He said, not very many people can do that. I stood up and he was kissing on my neck and playing with my nipples, I was moaning. He grabbed my ass and was squeezing on it. He told me how smooth it was. I told him if he wants to feel something smoother than that he should slide that cock inside my ass, it'd be the smoothest he's ever fucked!!! He looked puzzled and asked if I thought I could take it, I reached into my pocket and pulled out the lube and handed him and proceeded to bend over the arm of the couch.

It's been months since I've felt a cock in my ass and this cock truly put me in heaven. The last three or four times I had done it have all been smaller guys who barely got it in before they were shooting their cum between the cheeks of my ass. This man and his glorious cock fucked me hard and for about 15 minutes I was bent over the couch, moaning and crying out "fuck me harder fuck me harder". He finally shot his load deep in my ass, and when I raised up there were four other guys watching. I was hoping to see my dad in the audience watching me take that man's cock, but he wasn't.

By this time I've been there for an hour and a half to two hours. Part of it has been bent over a couch with my face in the cushions, and I couldn't see much. I was thinking he thought fuck this, this ain't right and I'll go another day or whatever. I can honestly say deep down, I was feeling a little bummed out. As wrong as it was, I still kept thinking what it would be like. It would be our closest bonding experience ever.

I made my way back to the video booth side and settled into the corner booth at the very back that had two different holes, one from each of the neighboring booths. A few minutes into the movie and a little cock maybe 5 inches hard poked through, I thought this would be my last one and I'll head home. I could hear someone in the neighboring booth, dropping tokens and starting their video, I kept hearing tapping on the wall, and I turned and looked to see another cock hanging through the hole and it was at least 4 inches soft. I thought well hell that one has the first one beat and it's not even hard yet, so I turn my attention to it. I start with my tongue, teasing the head of it and quickly pull it into my mouth so I can feel it grow as it inches its way across my tongue. Pretty soon it's hard as a rock poking the back of my throat, pretty comparable to my own and I'm just under 8 inches.

After 7-10 minutes of sucking on this nice cock I can hear the tapping on the wall from the other side and feel the cock pulsating like it's about to blow. I'm happy I'm getting another load of cum to go home with. I get the head of it into my throat for a few seconds and play with his balls and I hear moaning start, the cock starts erupting in my mouth. I have never left a cock with any cum dripping out of it, I sucked every last drop it sucked out. Then I hear "Braithim go mór" with a slight Irish accent. Our family is only a few generations in America, and every now and then myself, my dad, or my sister will sometimes slip into a bit of Irish accent, as we get excited. That translates to "I feel great." Of all the incest stories I have read overtime I can write my own. I just sucked my dad's cock and swallowed his cum.

I told him through the hole I was going back into the theater, a few minutes later he joined me in the theater. I said I didn't think you were going to show up. He said he had to do some running also and debated it for quite a while himself, whether he would or not after he saw my vehicle there. He said he had probably been here longer than I thought because he witnessed one hell of a fucking in the same room less than an hour ago. We talked about how this could be a little fucked up after today but then again... who gives a fuck. I asked if he had a second round in him and he said he probably could. He was gonna go back to the video booths and let a few different guys suck on him and get him primed. I said I have your cum in my belly and I'm not leaving until you have fucked me and left another load deep in my ass to go home with. Another hour later of him fooling around with some of the others we met in the same booth. Just like he fucked my mother 45 years ago to make me he now had me bent over in a booth and I was taking his cock in my ass awaiting his load of cum.

We'll see what happens down the road now.