All Comments on 'Father-Son'

by Ken Lucas

Sort by:
  • 167 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
brissey

OH i wish my dad would do that. his gives me looks sum times always talks about things in my ass dose this mean he wants 2 i would love it tho 1 he got changed in the bathroom with the door open which he never dose but it was just us home how do i get him 2 or try things 2 see if thats want he wants?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
help

my dad still fucks my mom he told me anyway and I want him so bad... I need tips on what I can do. the most I've done is with my bro when we were little and I stroked my cock in my shorts watchn tv with him and he was lookin but I want my dad tips please. I also know that my dad was in the air force so I know he probably has had experience with other guys and the first time he bought me condoms he made a comment about how me and my brother need the magnum xls help pls and thanks. :) Emai jaystl2011@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
help 2

yeah ps my dad kinda gets pissy when my bedroom or bathroom door is locked and he always asks what are you doing in there even though I'm sure he knows... I just need some tips haha.. A 3some with my bro might be fun to.. Anyway thanks again :) Email jaystl2011@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
my dad and i fucked each other

I saw my dad jack off once in hos room once when came back from the gym. this was the first time I saw him do it. I was all hard and wen into the shower. But, as soon i went into the bathroom, the door opened and we saw each other naked. his cock standing and my too. his was a 10inch thick and my a 9 inch. he is all like 'what you got there?" and we start laughing and start licking each other and then the next hting you know is he is fucking me and then i am

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
My own dad too

The story gave me a hardon. I am still wondering what to do when my dick gets hard....oops, it is now. My Dad is also a stud.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Lujan.

Help???? I wanna Fuckk my dad so bad... any advice on how to? And Anyone In Texas Wanna fuck? Email me.. marcuslujan16@yahoo. Com

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
boys just wanna get fucked by their daddy

This is a fine story, but it's the comments that are really great! There are all those boys who've gotten their dad's big prick up their ass and loved it! Then there are the lads--my heart goes out to them--who YEARN for their dad to just flop them over on their belly, shove his stiff daddy-dick up their tender twat, and fuck their boy till he blows his big fatherly balls up their son's sweet asshole. As all the comments show this is LOTS more common than a close-minded society cares to know. No surprise there--a father notices his son's cute boyish butt and grins to himself: there's a real tight hole in the middle there that'd be perfect for my big cock. Often the boy'll wiggle his cute ass to get dad going. Not many fathers can resist THAT! Face it--plenty of boys want daddy to treat them like a girl, to fuck their boyish cunt to within an inch of its life. And boys notice that fat prick dad's got swinging in his pants and get the irresistible urge to suck it till dad unloads his heavy balls in their mouth and down their throat. NO father can resist THAT! To the commenters who wonder how to approach their dad: let him know that you'd really like to find out what a dick feels in your mouth, what the heck, just for the experience. In no time you'll have dad's fat cock stretching your lips and filling your mouth, and soon after that, your dad's big stiff prick up your young cunt!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Randy Richy Loves His Uncle's Meat

Great story,chucked twice. Boys were born to be cunted by men's throbbing, boy loving cocks; I know that God made my bollocks for one purpose only,to empty their constantly aching seed sacs;yes I have 2 healthy,fully loaded nuts,up a young boy's begging,wet twat. I have been assaulting my nephew's boy cunt ever since he could produce cock and twat pre.His tight,well,not so tight now clit lips grasp my cock slab as if they've known my old soldier for years,well I suppose they have. As I bugger the fucking life out of the young stud,the little cunt prick teases me into a frenzy. He knows when I am about to breed him with my seed;one day I'm sure I'll make the little cunt pregnant with my ripe load. He spreads his lean,tight skinny legs apart taking the full weight and length of my man-meat and jogs up and down,up and down over my bell-end ridge,humping the hooded head of my mushroomed, veined stripped,pulsating,pumping helmet until I beg him to let me shoot my lot by hm finally sitting his boy cunt down on my fully loaded cock meat,bringing my sodden foreskin right back down to my shaft root until my bollocks are finally unloaded and empty as fuck. Richy's friends are a delight to my tireless knob;I love lean,skinny,lads with 26 inch waists, especially ones who wear saggy pants that hang down over their hungry man-loving groins,boy tools rampant and standing to attention,demanding Richy's uncle's bollock bags to dump into their god given boy twats. I was born to fuck the cunting life out of young seeded males,my stinking,pre-cummy,spunk chucking bollock filled Japseyed cock-slit uploading and unloading my full male bollocks until every last drop of cum has shed itself from my ever hungry seed pusher.All fathers,uncles should rod their sons' and nephews' tight little boy twats until they've chucked enough pre-cummy milk and spunk cream to empty a God fucking Jesus christ dairy. Any way mate,am sitting here with two heavy,aching bollock sacs ready to dump;FUCK JESUS,HAVE JUST UPLOADED AND UNLOADED THE FROTH FROM MY BAGS. Bollocks nice and empty once again,but not for long,wait till Richy,his unc's favourite nephew arrives,I mean CUMS home from work. Bollocks prepare.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
holy fuck

send me naked vids and pics of father son stepfather son incest robertrules101@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nice, but could use more teasing

I like the parts where Dad is spying on son masturbating. I like the thought that Dad might be talking to his son, then get a hard on, the son notices but mastubates thinking of it... once he sees his Dad a few times with a hard on and leaking cock {wet spot on pants}, he decides to touch it catching Dad off gaurd. Real pictures would be great, any pointers? This is hot, and taboo is what gets me off so thanks for sharing!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
another boy cunt

fantastic story and very realistic. I've often wondered how many boys would love for their father's to take their cherry.In my case my first experience was waiting for my father to come home drunk and sucking his cock. After some time blowing him he became aware that it was me sucking him off. He wanted to know what I thought I was doing and I told him I was getting him ready to fuck my "boy pussy". That resulted in him calling me a "fucking queer" and my reply was "not yet but once you ram that cock of yours into my ass I will be a total one that will suck you or give you my "pussy" anytime you want it. He immediately forced every inch of his hard cock up my ass. Although it hurt like hell I begged him to fuck me harder, to rape my boy ass and make me his slut cock whore to use or give to his friends as he saw fit. From that night forward he has fucked me just about every night and given me to many of his friends to fuck. I'm addicted to being fucked and try to take at least 10 every day and more if I can find them. I'm a well known whore in the coummunity and serve any guy with a cock. If you haven't been fucked you haven't lived.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
chip off the old block

fucking brill story, a real CUM-DUMPER write more;can't tell you the number of times i've emptied my seed-breeding bollock bags reading it,and others like it. must tell u about my 18 year old nephew. we went out for a drink the other night and half way through his pint said,unc i need to go for a piss, be back in a minute,i wanted one too, so i went along with him. when he got to the urinal,he immediately unbuttoned his saggy jeans,let them drop to the floor and ripped out his play-mate. i couldn't believe what i saw,his rampant seed-drill was sat up 180 degrees against his tight,muscular belly literally pumping sweet,slimy, silky, pearly white boy pre from his bell slit. he looked across at me, my knob was still in my boxers. what happened next was unbelievable. he grabbed his cock with his wanker hand and began 2 masturbate,he came in seconds;i was so nervous i didn't know where to look. but the most incredibly horny thing is how he came. just before he unloaded his scro, he turned round, to face the toilet door and ripped his foreskin right back over his bell head down to the roots of his bollock bags. he shot and shot and shot jism after jism of his man-hood all over the bog floor till it was smothered in puddles of my nephew's ripe cum. he didn't ven groan before he came,he just shot his lot,flicked any residue boy juice off his fingers and stuffed his tool back into his briefs before buttoning up. he then said to me,cheekily, whilst grinning i bet you empty your bollocks like that don't you unc, you horny CUNT. well, just as the scro said that,my bollocks were pumping spunk out hands free into my already dripping pants. we spent the rest of the evening talking sex before i took him home to my bachelor pad where i FUCKED the living daylights out of his glory hole;can't wait till half-term,guess what? he's CUMMING 2 stay with his boy-loving uncle again;SHIT I'VE JUST SHOT. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK,MORE FATHER SON, UNCLE NEPHEW ABUSE STORIES. I WAS BORN TO ABUSE,JUST ASK MY OLD SOLDIER.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
AN UNCLE'S BOLLOCKS

Love, love, love your story, and so do my BOLLOCKS. I've been screwing my nephew for yonks. Andy and I wank off to Father-Son constantly together before we engage in sucking and buggering eachother until we're completely dry. Now, Andy, only has one nut, this means, he only produces a limited supply of pre-cum and spunk; I don't mind that because he still fucks like a rabbit. His old uncle, however, has two healthy, heavy, bollocks, always aching and always full. Andy loves watching his uncle mastErbate; he calls me MR SPURT, as he watches me unload my juice from my man-meat. Andy always begs me to pull my foreskin right back over my bell-end just before I CUM, so that he can see my love juice spurt and spurt metres into the air whilst admiring my bucking COCK, contract spasm after spasm of cum spunk out of my slit. After I've dumped, I drop my pants so he can see his uncle's filthy, lathered cock still oozing out residue pre-cum and jack off. His nickname for me is SPUNKY UNCY, well fills my scro bags up when he calls me that. I am a bit of a CUNT, as I know Andy is jealous of his unc's bollock bags, often, dropping my boxers to let him see my ripe bollocks swinging, full of heavy spunk before I start wanking again. Bet you'd luuuurrrvvv a pair like that, you little scro I say. Anyways, keep up the good work, mate, Andy and I are about to wank off again until all THREE of our bollocks are well and truly EMPTY.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
want to be fucked

i want to be fucked by my very own daddy tight ass hole love bukkake just reply over this i am always on this story because i love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
daddy fucker

how old r u son? the best way 2 empty your dad's bollocks is to let him straddle you, pushing his meaty, son loving cock up your daddy loving twat, before u r arse wet. that way, he can really tear into your soft cunt, without u being lubricated; u will soon now that his bags are full of his juicy seed, as his cock will swell and buck, as his purple bell head enlargens and his cock- slit is ready to fill his son up with his spunk. As u both start to get wet, daddy will start slipping in and out of his son's bleeding cunt, and u can both delight in feeling the pre-cum and blood squishing on your cock ends. U will know when daddy is about to shoot his load,as he will become fully erect before dumping into his son's glory hole. just make sure u grind your twat right back to the root of daddy's nut sacs the minute he is about 2 unload, that way u will ensure his foreskin is forced right back over his hungry bell-end, with that final thrust, enabling him to spurt his spunk deep into your cunt, filling your guts. enjoy him as he contracts over and over and over and over and over again until his bollocks are nice and EMPTY, but his young buck is nice and FULL.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
want to be fucked again

im 14 just give me you email if people want to fuck a son

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
me and dad

I once fucked my son and nephew they like it and that they fucked me afafter is well they got huge cocks for 15 year olds :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
ADD YOUR EMAIL SON

HI IM A SON IN NORTHERN IRELAND, IM 17 AND WANTED FUCK BY A DADDY

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
proud cock wank wank wank

My rampant bollocks r full of spit

Chucking pre-cum from my slit

My angry cock just stands up proud

Bell-end covered by my shroud

I start to wank, foreskin right back

Over my heavy, aching bollock sac

My friendly FREN is begging 'PLEASE'

Unload my spunk, you FUCKING tease

My nuts are swinging, nice and loose

As my COWPERS gland shoots up my juice

My cock contracts, and with one final pull

I groan and release, pants wet and full

When I wake up in the morning, my knob's as hard as stone

Not long before my wank hand is pulling on my bone

Thinking of my nephew, that lean, stripped, horny runt

Just begging for his uncle, to strip his tight-ringed cunt

My bollocks start to tighten, my meat a nine inch lump

I salute my purple-hooded helmet, as I CUM my DUMP

My spunk spurts full and plenty, slit shoots on the floor

All over the fucking windows, the walls and on the floor

My nephew's uncle loving love juice is licked up by his tongue

Swallowing each and every bung

Then he reaches for my shit stick, using hs teeth as a prop

While sucking my spent dick stick withdrawing every drop

Until my drooling drip slit has finished giving plenty

His unc then says, in one final sigh, 'Ahhhhh, my bollocks are nice and empty

Not for long though, they re-fill soon enough, as always, aching to be wanked or fucked, who gives a shit, as long as they keep chucking my man spunk until I'm continually satisfied

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I need a dad with a hot ass

I didn't grow up with my dad, but after reading this, I wish I had known my dad in this way!!! I'm in LA, I want a dad or brother who can take my cock! 21 here :)

Email pics and stories! artikeagle@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Dads and Sons jacking off together

I have jacked off with my dad. I'm his only son (Corey Micheal Haines) too. My dad was single and I lived with him. My dad (Dana Mark Haines) had a one room place and it was just easier for us to do it together. A great father and son bonding experience. It is not a big deal. My dad is my best friend and I'm sure this has made us even closer as a father and son. I love my dad!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
REallY?

Ok so you Dads and sons are fucking....when son has a son, will grandad be fucking him? Is that ok with son? Or will son be fucking son? Is this something that will be passed on to all the males in the family?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
THANK HEAVENS

My son's an advanced homo, like his dad, he loves tight, skinny, teen twinks, ( you know, the ones who wear those saggy jeans that slip down and hang sexily on their lean hips,) the type that provokes my boy loving cock into a frenzy, just begging me to unload my bollocks, and shoot my thick, boy-loving load into my already jizzed up, soaked pants. Andy and I often hang out near the local youth club where boys like this hang out. We turn and grin at eachother, as we stand up straight, fondling and teasing our throbbing cock ends, frantically peeling back our flapping foreskins up and over, up and over the purple plum hoods, until we are both loaded up to the hilt, bollocks ready and willing to spill their CUM. I love the tall, lean, spotty, skinniest hunks, the gangly boys, who twist and wriggle their boyish 26 inch hips as they walk, whilst Andy likes the slightly more muscly ones; I love it when he says ' Hey dad, look at that mother fucking cock teaser over their, I can feel my seed pumping up through my God-given shaft.' I nod and answer, not by speaking, but by rocking my head as I lift my left leg up, sharply, then violently stamping it down over my left nut as I proceed to empty my engorged bollock. This can go for ages, as my son and I slowly edge ourselves into a CUM fest delight.When mine and his bollocks are finally empty we go back home and fuck eachother until both our bollocks are completely drained; as we abuse eachother, and fuck we are both well abused; you should see our stringy, slack well-fucked cunt rings, we sing our HOMO song, it goes like this:

Thank heavens, for teenaged boys,

They WANK off in the most delightful way,

Thank heavens for teenaged boys,

They rape their bollocks fifteen times a day,

Their darling unfucked twats are so revealing,

Their uncut, lean bell-slits are so appealing,

Foreskins back tight, they spunk up on the ceiling

Thank heavens for teenaged boys.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
TONKA

I've had a hard day at work, have just watched ' HUNG LIKE A HORSE' ON XTUBE, and my cock shaft is clinging to my belly. My bollocks are full of spunk, and I want to masturbate. My son is in the next room, and I can hear him wanking his veiner off like there's no tomorrow. He's not like his dad, who is a silent wanker; I just pull my flapper back over my ridge and spit when I'm ready to empty my bollocks, no moaning, no groaning, no hystrionics, just a fister; unlike the little shit- sticker in the next room; all I hear is 'AAAGGHHHHHHHHGGGHH!' EVERY NIGHT AS HE NUTS HIMSELF. Being a TONKA, who gets off to FATHER/SON incest, PLEASE could you write about underage boys being fucked by their daddies' cocks until their little cunt twats are torn open and bleeding, the big guys proudly wiping down their sticks after they've shafted their cum dump up their little sluts' rings grinning with delight, as they recognise, and acknowledge how empty their once ripe, giving bollocks are. A father was born to abuse his son, and a son was born to accept his dad's bollock aching shift stick up his cunt run, spunking his runt canal full of the seed that made him. AAAGGHH my cock's well satisfied now I've got that off my chest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Haha

My father isn't the most appealing guy to me, but it is still a fantasy. I'd rather fuck some guys at my school ;D

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
BOY LUUURRVING HOMO

Not bad, I wanked off, 5/10. My cock likes stories about skinny twinky boys, or tight, skinhead punks with 26 inch hips, thin legs and lean bony bodies. My tool rises to attention, and my bollocks fill up immediately, when I see, or read about them. My cunt drips, and my bell-slit slathers pre into my pants. My heavy, aching nut sacs beg me to masturbate them. Foreskin back, knob shaft veined with spunk seed, bucking and contracting whilst seeing or hearing about them unloading their spit. If only boys could beCUM pregnant, like girls, I'd be a proud father of umpteen, unwanted kids; the times my unruly dick has entered, and abused boys' ripe, virgin cherries is my bread and butter, my cock's rite of passage. All fathers, grandfathers, step-dads and uncles should gut their males, and any other boys they fancy, until they've emptied their bollocks; and if they can't get access, they should wank themselves daft thinking about them, until they've unloaded their cream and their pants are full.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
bare bottoms

I love stories that have to do with older men eating out young guys smooth hairless butt holes. Gets me off all the time. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
YOUNG BOYS

I just love watching young boys masturbate;the way they contort their skinny, bony bodies,wriggling and twisting as they one-handedly abuse their horny little cocks in to a frenzy. And then, the best part, that little squeal they make, just as they are about to unload their pretty boy jism; most of them finish up with their uncut foreskins dragged right back to the root of their shafts, shooting and spraying their boy cream, bucking and contracting over and over. It's delightful when you hear one say, after his wank ' FUCK ME I NEEDED THAT.' I never fail to fill my pants with nut juice until my heavy, aching bollocks and cock are swinging and dangling between my legs, unloaded and fully satisfied.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
eww

you should be .... hopefully your mother finds out you gay rat

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Bitchs

Grrrosssss bitchs

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Your dad is a hore

I want a pic of your cock. Chumming

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Anyone notice that the highly talented author...

...is 18 to 22 years old, maybe still a teenager? Ken must be fucking proud that his excellent story has garnered so many comments. I hope he jerks his fat young prick to some of the better ones. (Lots of us would love to suck it off for him!) Young Ken has shown himself to be the absolute master of stories of dads shoving their big veiny fatherly prick up their boy's tender young twat. Just look at all the comments of all the boys who'd love for daddy to do THAT to them! Yeah, it hurts a little at first---but, oh, then it's the best feeling a boy can ever get from his daddy! Dad on top of his boy, or bending him over the kitchen counter, or pushing him against the wall---ready to ruthlessly stuff his big stiff daddy-dick up his boy's sweet tight little cunt and empty his big fatherly balls up his young son's asshole. A boy's asshole should be open for his dad to fuck anytime dad feels the urge, and a father should be ready to plug his boy's twitching little asshole anytime his boy feels the need for his daddy to cream his cute little twat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Couldn't agree more with anon 13/01/12

Too right, every father should have the right to cunt and twat the shit out of their lovely little boy. The younger, the better; well of course, the tighter, and more inexperienced that unwitting little tight-ringed twat canal is, the more pleasure the abuser will receive, how? well, by feeling that tight little boy snatch, drag the seed from his daddy's heavy, aching, spunk-filled nuts as he rides up and down it, the perfect fit, gripping his dad's foreskin, massaging it back and forth, where there is no play, just his father's rampant tool, and his little whore's tight, wet socket, plugged into his dad's arse-raiding cock. Dad might exclaim, as he feels his bollocks filling with each thrust in and out of his son's pure cunt, 'Hold still while I fuck you, you daddy-fucking cunt,' The son's cunt canal, will be sore and bleeding by the constant pounding from his dad's cock trying to satisfy itself. 'Stop moving,you cunt, the left side of my bell-head is real sensitive, you keep twitching, you twat, just as I'm about to CUM; you're doing it deliberately, you fucking prick-teaser.' Dad's lad, will probably be writhing in pain, by now, not knowing what's going on, just understanding that he's got this swollen rocket, grinding and cleaning his guts. All he'll feel is his father's bulbous babie's head showing itself, then hiding itself, showing itself, then hiding itself, as it rocks back and forth in and out of his young virgin son's twat, over and over, until eventually dad erupts a sticky rope of pre-cum lining his son's cunt run, 'AGGHHH, what bliss!' dad will scream, as with one final thrust up his boy's fuck hole, his lad's tight, wet twat will pump his dad's baby making, incest loving spunk up out of his groin, his scrotum bags, his fatherly, veiny bollocks, draining them until they are as empty as fuck. His dad, will then slide himself out of the little cunt that's just serviced him, and wonder, in amazement, at how he got such a monster up such a litte cunt. That thought will probably help him masturbate his tool three or four times more in bed that night; either that, or it'll be up the lad's channel again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
nice

There is nothing wrong being gay it took me 15yrs to tell my parennts they don't like the idea but its your life if can't accept it fuck them if your friends can't accpt that ur gay then there not your true friends I'm gay but the incest part is going to far you need to find someone your age okay dog okay peace

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
won't be long now

I'm divorced and have a young son. The other day, he snuck in from school and caught me treating my cock to a well earned wank. I hadn't nutted for three days, work and all that; my bollocks were crying out to junk their load. Anyway, the little cunt stopped me in my tracks, and by that, I mean I was just about to dump my load. Now when I want to empty myself, I want to empty myself, no interruptions. 'You fucking, little twat, daddys gonna spit, piss off mother-fucker, go and have a wank in your room.' Pre was spurting, slopping, drooling, literally lining my proud shaft with my milk. My aching, heavy, unspent nuts were already drawing into my groin saying, 'Empty us cunt, we want to be satisfied.' My little lad, pissed off, and I proceeded to massage and upload the most delightful dollop of spunk from my bell-slit in ages, thick, salty and gloopy. I bucked and arched my back during my wank, whilst roping my fleshy foreskin up and over my plum, my fren and corona feeling the jerk back, stimulating the red band at the back of my mushroomed hood into extatical oblivion. I noticed my sprog peeping around the door as he heard my moans; this had given me an extra sex thrill, as I pulled back on my flapper extra hard, right the way down to my scro sacs seconds before I creamed. At dinner, nothing was said, we ate, as I admired my lad's boner under his pants, hanging prettily between his skinny, teen legs.

That night I must have masturbated eight or more times hearing my lad, in his room, wanking himself over and over again. As I heard his continuous orgasms, I shouted out, 'Won't be long now boyo,before daddy's up your twat,emptying his seed into your little, tight-slitted cunt canal, my hard rock, saluting your virgin run as line it with my sex juice. And with one final pull, I gasp as I empty the contents of my bollocks for the last time that night.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
i blame boys

I've always loved boys, the leaner, the better, skinny, twinky boys, skinheads, tight-arsed chavs, schoolboys, you name it, my cock luuurrvvs it. I masturbate continually, I'm what's known as a 'TONKA.' Below is a list of pleasures that makes my cock throb, my bollocks ache, and the PRE-CUM and SPUNK leak from my ever, hungry, queer bell-slit:

( 1 ) A football team of angry, horny, teenage boys, aching to get their rocks off, spitting, cursing, shouting: ' You could have scored then, you CUNT, MOTHER FUCKER.' or, ' WANNNKEERR.' ( you know how lads make an O with their gripped fists, and simulate dragging a foreskin back over an unspent, erect cock, well that's what makes me ERECT) Can you imagine a whole team of bucks, on heat, testosterone-filled doing this? enough to empty any queer's nuts.

( 2 ) Young lads masturbating. If you are lucky enough, to catch a youth with his hand around his young, veiny, jism filled cock, the moment he's about to release and cream, you'll see him drag his young foreskn, right back over his bell, spurting his wonder spunk everywhere, he won't care where it goes, and I, sure as hell, wont care where my CUM lands. If you watch carefully, you'll see him wriggle, squirm, and make the most delightful yelps and whines as he empties his meaty bollocks, admiring their contents. REEESULT!

( 3 ) Scholboys, standing at a bus stop, after school, discussing how they WANK, and the tarts they've FUCKED, smoking and spitting, marking their territory, and posturing, showing what young, virile men they are, and warning any intruder, that they've got the biggest cock, and heaviest bollocks around, 'DON'T MESS.'

( 4 ) My nephew, and son satisfying themselves, when they have a sleep-over. I must masturbate at least eight times on the nights when this happens.

DO I LOVE BOYS? YOU BET I DO.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
wear a rubber please

All lads, 12 upwards, should be made to wear a condom, by law. They are constantly wet, and it would stop them soiling themselves with all that pre-cum and spunk that they produce. My lad, already wears a cock-ring because he loves having an erection, and it helps him to completely drain his bollocks when he dumps a load. What isn't in his pants goes down his dad's throat, or up his twat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
fuck me

im 15 looking for anyone to fuck my tight virgin ass from north east england message back plz

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
skater boys mmm

Just jacked a shed load of SPUNK watching skater boys masturbate. Some only looked about 12. I'm sitting here, caressing my drooping, wilting, but satisfied cck, whilst fondling my drained, empty , bollock bags. FUCK, I LOVE BOYS.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
beat that

The other day my 14 year old nephew wanked in front of me. He masturbates one handed. He starts pulling on his shaft stick ferociously, and then, about 15 seconds before he's about to spew his load, he slows down, and starts dragging his foreskin up and back rhythmically, over his red band at the back of his bell. It's unbelievable; precum starts to spill from his slit, and then he gives one final tug on his knob skin, forcing it right back over his shaft stick all the way down to his bollocks. He, then stands up straight, arches his back, grins, and fires his hot spunk all over the bedroom, walls and floor, curtains, anywhere and everywhere. He wriggles and squeals as his boy tool continually bucks and contracts in pleasure. Then he says, 'Bet your old todger can't cum like that, can it you cunt?'

He then shakes the remains of his love juice from his bell slit, slides his tool back into his pants for use later, slips his saggy jeans back up over his skinny boy hips, all the while cockily smiling as he slowly zips up.

I don't even have to wank myself as I've already cum.

Now I really know why boys were put on this earth.

THANK HEAVENS FOR LITTLE BOYS.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
thank heavens for little boys

Thank heavens for little boys

They wank off in the most delightful way

Thank heavens for little boys

They shoot their spunk at least four times a day

Their hairless little cocks are so appealing

They pump and squirt their juice up on the ceiling

Their yelps and groans are always so revealing

Thank fucking christ for little boys.

Skinny little boys, twinky and lean

Make the monster in my pants thick and mean

Spurting pre-cum through my slit

Doesn't make me want a clit

But a nice boy's arse, young, lean and tight

So I can ram it with all my might

My bucking cock filled to the hilt

Until my bollocks are truly spilt

My filthy juice spunked from my nuts

Up that tight arsed virgin's guts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
the soldier

'Salute my helmet, you rookie cunts, whilst I seed the lot er yer.'

It wasn't long, before the 19 year old cadet had his rampant knob, in turn, up all of the new rookies' holes, deflowering the lot of em. He'd bin horny all day, and his cams were full with his pre-cum, drip, drip, dripping, like a feckin' leaky tap, all cunting day; fuck, was he horny as hell, and ready to spill. Why not take it out on these eager beavers? Anyways, as he was screwing the spew out of his army mates, and out of his own cock, his uncut, caught the glimpse of one of the soldier's lad, who'd cum to see his dad in ACTION. 'Now that's what my tool really needs,' he sighed to his monster, as he was buggering the son's dad, right in front of him, 'a nice virgin cherry, unfucked, and unsplit.' It wasn't long, before he was out of Andy's half-filled cunt, and up his son's tight, ripe twat hole, ' CHERRIES 4 EVERYONE.' As the young cadet proceeded to fuck the life out of the rookie's son, ( don't forget, the poor cunt had already half spunked a dozen, aching rookie twats,) the boy suddenly let out, with a relieved groan, 'Fuck me, you shag much better than my dad does, and you've got a tool that's to die for, the way it rams and rims my aching pussy, nice one son.'

As the cadet, and boy writhed in ecstasy, the dad rookie looked on, in envy, as his boss, fucked and creamed his son until the latter's guts were filled with ripe spunk.

'And let that be a lesson to you, ' the rampant, but now satisfied cadet let rip, ' give me a young virgin cunt, and I'll fuck it until my bollocks are empty.' The young rookies son said, ' I'll second that, and when I get into the army, I'm going to seed every young rookies twat my tool catches sight of, and when I make captain, I'll fuck their wives all around the army camp until they are pregnant with my sprogs.'

'Proud of yer son!' the rookie, who's son had just been creamed shouted out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
i don't spit

Why is it, that when I want 2 masturbate watching older guys shafting young twinks do most of them spit up the lads' twat canal? I'm an older guy, and I find that my never ending supply of pre-cum squirts more than enough juice up a boy's cunt when I fuck him. It doesn't matter how young, or tight, his little cherry is, my goo allows me to slip my proud cock up his run like it's a greasy pole. It only takes me seconds to unload the real thing, my SPUNK up into his guts, always draining my bollocks until they are completely empty. On the odd occasion, when the little soldier's twinky twat starts 2 bleed, during entry, my dong spits out more pre-cum. What makes my boys uncomfortable, is the way they have to deal with my rigid dick shagging the guts out of them, but that's another story, and the reason why I adore screwing young meat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
nothing beats a bareback cock up ur ass-hole manhub.com

If you've read my comments, you'll know by now what a boy-loving queer I am. Watch the above title, and you'll know what type of boy I love. Watch the skinny jew-boy on the left; his glorious curved man-meat as he slowly reveals his junk. The best part of the video is twofold: the way he finally releases the fucking juice from his full bollocks, well that, and the beautiful way in which he ferociously rips his cock in order to spunk: and the way his bum pal eagerly licks his creamy dump off his skinny, twinky, jew-boy body. I'm in love. Whoops, just cuuuummm, where's my jew-boy? wish he were here to tease the last few drops out of my tasty cock meat. I'd give anything for him to plug his throbbing grease pole into my mouth and hold me there until he's nutted every last drop of dripping cuuuumm juice from his tight bollocks. Maybe one day; for now I'll just have to cream myself watching skinny school boys wriggle their scrawny hips as the go to and from school. What a boy-loving queer I am.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
four boys

Was standing at the bus stop a few days ago next to 4 14/15 year old schoolboys. They were smoking and seeing who could cough up the biggest greenie, and how far they could lob it. ( I'm semi-erect already.) Then one of the group, Rickie, I think his name was, started reminiscing about the time he and his buddies had gang raped a girl at their school, they nick-named her, " the school bike." Rickie started bragging that she was now pregnant, and off school, and that although the 4 of them had nutted her, and didn't really know who the father was, he still thought that it was him. His exact words were, " Listen, you lightweight CUNTS," Fuck, he was aggressive in his tone, in his half-broken voice, "That kid'll be mine, I'm a fucking daddy, the spunk my dick nuts up can seed any cunt with a sprog." The kid-teasing grin on his young face, melted my heart; I wished it was me having this young stud's offspring.

I admired his skinny, tight body, as he continued smoking and spitting, posturing, proud and virile, like a true buck should, knowing what he's got between his legs, like Rick does, and knowing how powerful his boy-hood is. As I easily, and relentlessly spunked into my pants, I suddenly saw Rick stuff his left hand into his pocket, grasp his tool, and hand wank it; I knew he came, as I saw him wriggle and give a cheeky, boyish smile as he came into his school trousers. I had never seen anything so beautiful, or delightful in all my life. I spunked again, immediately, chucking out even more load than from my first wank. As the boys got onto the bus, I grinned, becoming horny again, at the thought that both Rick and I were two men going home with empty bollocks and satisfied cocks. As Rick and his mates' bus drew off, I looked up and saw Rick with his arm sticking out of the window doing the WANKER sign at me; he must have known I'd been tuning in to him, and had probably noticed me masturbating. I came again, immediately, my pants were flooded with my pre-cum and spunk. I bet Rickie's were too. Fuck, how I admire Rickie, and boys like him. A lad is only as good as the damage his baby making cock can do, whether it's sawing babies up a whore's cunt, or giving AIDS to a bum-bandit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Cory

Text me daddy 3862374522

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Yummmy!

I would love to suck the dads cum out of his son's ass, the I would love to suck the son's cock while letting the dad fuck me in the ass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Me (jack) dominated

the other night i came home from school and my parents where out but my dads best mates was in my house we started talking and we talked about sex and i ended up saying that i would like to experiment and see what its like to have a cock ramed up my arse. and he said that he would love to fuck me hard and passionatly so took him too my room i got out his 7inch cock and began sucking it he was forcing me to gag on it. then he started telling me he was going to fuck me raw and cum in my virgin hole and that everytime i screamed he would fuck me harder but i didnt stop screaming untill he dropped his load in my ass and got dressed and left. all he said was it will be worse next time

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

About a month ago, my dad and I went to a spa to get a massage. The therapists were both girls and we were father and son so us getting one room was no big deal, so they thought. Inside the room, my dad stripped to his shorts while I stripped down to my really tiny briefs. I wore it intentionally so my dad will notice my cock once I get a hard on.

So we got a massage and after an hour, the therapists left the room so we have fifteen minutes to rest. I wasted no time. Sprang on my feet, stood in front of my dad and pulled my briefs down to reveal my throbbing cock and said "I know you've been wanting this cock in your mouth for months now. It's all yours." My dad obliged and sucked my cock like he's never gonna suck another cock again. By the way, my dad's been sucking my cock for over 10 years now. It was hot experience knowing that my dad's getting down on me with my cock in his mouth while we were in a spa. Best father-son bonding yet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
UNLOAD WHAT?

When I read this story, and others about young boys being abused, ( especially pre-pubescents,) I'm normally carrying around about two days CUM in my man sack. I like to masturbate, edging like FUCK, before I unload, ordering my proud, horny tool to obey my every command, which the HUMUNGOUS CUNT always does, and dares not to do; and then, well, FUCK, then do I CLIMAX, do I ORGASM the Fuck, DO I CUM. I always wear my trusty, CUM-FILLED army trousers when reading BOY-FUCKING stories, so , that when I FINALLY CUUUMMM, I empty my BOLLOCKS into them, so that my FUCKING JISM doesn't squirt all over the FECKIN' carpet. The other night, I was watching, no, SCREWING, 'BRIT YOUNG TWINKS, MASTURBATING SOLO,' or BUGGERING the life out of their mate,(s) TWINKY cunt-holes. Oh for a man to see the state of my hopeless, boy-loving COCK; I had my ROD, my POLE, my STICK, my SHANK, EEEERRREECCTT! standing upright, and proud, fully formed, lying, ACHING, BEGGING me to SHAFT the JUICE sloshing around in my PEANUTS. After WANK-SHANKING, and edging for hours, you'll be pleased to know I CAME, I mean I really SHOT, the whole FUCKING lot from my BOLLOCK SACK. SPUNK free, SATISFIED, well for half an hour or so; ( you haven't met my meat yet have you?) a QUARTER POUNDER you never want to EAT or MEEEEAAATT. My combat trousers were there, ready and waiting, to soak up all the JISM pumped into them from my WANK. After I'd CUM, I took my combats off; you wouldn't believe it, my spunk that I'd just emptied into them just fell out, drip, after drip, all over the carpet, CUM splash, after rooted CUM splash; all that thick, creamy juice, after only two days without a pull. I mean, ok, I always drag my foreskin right back, hard over my BELL-HEAD before I empty my loaded coconuts, and I always, as force of habit, clean around my red, ridge band after I' ve CUM, using the already, PRECUM soaked material inside my already stale SPUNK-SOAKED cams, that has formed a hard, glistening pocket, that my knob happily sits into, and spunks into. But, the two day creaming I gave my PRICK STICK the other night, was a case of SPUNK SPEW OVERLOAD; my trusty cams, couldn't deal with the contents of my juicy PILLS spilling their boy-loving cream. FUCKING CHRIST BLEEDING GOD, I'm sitting here now, WANKING like there's no tomorrow, watching young TWINKS sodding the SHITTING life out of eachother. What's the betting I shoot another SPUNK overload out of my JAPEYE? I'll keep you posted MOTHERFUCKERS.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
WOW

This was so intense and hot which makes me a little jealous since i never had a father. Wish i could have experience this.just turn 18 texan hit me up if ur interested jr_tx210@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
WHY WEAR A CONDOM YOU SAD CUNT?

Just watched HUNG DAD FUCKS YOUNG LAD video. See how the young twink gobbles every fucking inch of the lucky dad's monster; he obviously adores meat. Only disappointment is, Dad wears a condom when he twats him. CUNT! a man's bollocks were made to spurt that never-ending supply of cum up and into a little nerd's hole, wasting spunk like that is a crime. In the video, Dad, takes his cock out just before he spurts his load, and chucks his mess over the buck's face. I prefer to shoot my spunk fully up a lad's cunt when I fuck him, filling his guts with my frothy pre-cum and seed; then, and only then am I fully satisfied, and the boy is my whore boy. I usually orgasm on my thiontraction, and don't come out of him until I've spurted my last drops of load. STUPID CUNT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Please

I'm a 16 year old boy and need a man to be my daddy and punish like I dis something wrong. I love to suck dick. I live in Michigan and will travel just comment on this and I will be yours for the weekend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
i loved the storie

expechley because it was with your dad

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I wish that was my life

I want to blow my dad and have sex on my birthday while camping skinnydipping

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
me n my dad

will make this short

my parents are divorce since I was 8 years now 27 , my mom moved out to her own place I stayed with dad. after the divorce , I used to cry alot , have a smaller brother he went to stay with mom, my other sisters and bother were all at uni.

I used to cry a lot in the nights , frighten I guess.... then I started to sleep with my dad, he normally sleeps naked but when I started to sleep with him , I started to wear pants.

anyways, I was about 12 years, still sleeping with my dad, in the same room and bed, at this time I knew I was gay , I used to watch my dad's cock in his pants or in the shower, or his bulge or other men on tv or magazines and get hard... at this time i used to intentionally put my knee on he stomach and pub to feel his cock or i used to jump an lye on him to feel his cock on my body ... I used to love it... any ways i moved into my on room because i was getting older

16 years now, i used to walk around the house naked and in front my dad and in the shower , didnt really bother me.... we were close...

one day i was wanking an my dad came home from work, i was on school holidays , i quickly stopped an rush down stair , forgetting to hide some gay magazines i was watching . anyways , i completely forgot an when i came back home ( i had gone to friends) the magazines were on the kitchen counter.. dad asked me what is this i told him, i am gay, he didnt say anything for a while , he said move from my eye sight.. after about an hour he came to my room an huge me , an said I will still always love you,... few months past, one day my dad came home very drunk , very drunk, I had to out him to bed... Well i took his clothes off and put him to sleep, he was out cold... after a few mins i went back in his room an i started to play with his cock and lick it...

then i stopped , well this happened again, he was drunk, asleep, i went in his room an i was playing with his cock, this time i cut his pubic hair with a scissors because it was to hairy, but i made a mistake and cut it short....

the next few days my dad asked me who cut his hair , if there was someone with him I said i don't know...one day in the shower i was home alone, wanking, and playing with a dildo, my dad came home , i didnt hear anything, he came up to used the loo, an he saw me , he didnt say anything, I didn't even see him.. after i finish shower an got dress he came to my room an said I saw what you was doing in the shower, where did you get that fake cock from.. I had to tell him... to make this short, one night we was drinking me an my dad , accidently i spill the wine on his trousers, he took it off in front of me and was in his pants, all i could look at was his bulge because I am huge about 9.5inches but my dad is about 10... we keep drinking, an i was getting very touchy , i kept touching my dad on his chest and sometimes just graze his cock..... after about 2 hours, he was hard....... i could have see it , an he kept standing up to make me look... we was watching tv... i got hard as a rock an i was just wearing a lounge trousers , everything shows. I think he saw it..

this is not a lie,,,,, all of a sudden he kissed me.... i mean kissed me for like 5mins,,,, then stopped... then i started to lick his neck and body... then he push me on the flloor and started to suck me.. one thing led to another.... honestly he fucked me so hard, and he was so huge it took a while to get in,,, he cum in side me , then we slept right on the floor ... next morning i woke up i was on the floor he was already awake, i felt strange , he came to me an said, are you okay.. i said yes... and he kissed me... well this started happening every night after this...an I used to love it.... honestly... I was 17teen getting closed to 18teen. we used to fuck most mornings and every night... we because very close... very like boyfriends... then some time pass things was the same, we were very close like lovers, no lie , honest ..... i had to leave to go to uni.... i did , left home , my dad was very sad, but i used to come home every weekend or he used to come meet me sometimes durning the week... this happened until i finished uni ... after uni I got a job and one night out with friends from work , i met a guy.. to make this short, we fell in love , this broke my dad's heart... he wanted to tell my boyfriend me as well , my dad an I fuck but i didnt know what he would have said my boyfriend because my dad wanted to have a 3some . any ways after a year with my bf, i told him I said me an my dadd used to fuck.. he was okay with it , by this time my dad had fell in love with a guy which was great, we used to go out together all 4 off us... but we never had a 3 some or 4 some.... but i do sometimes fuck with my dad but the last time was a year ago... now 27 me an my first bf broke up, now dating another guy ... things are good, my dad is still with the guy he met.... he is happy....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
me

can yiu fuck.me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Please

I want more, please

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I'd

like a cock up my ass right now. Not too big but also not too small! An eight inch fairly thick with a nice head entering my asshole would be great. I've been fucked only three times. Any takers?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
i'm precummin reading the story. wishing i had my dick in him

I would love to have a son dressed in girls underwear so I could stick my cock up his anal passage and fill it with cum. I'm cumming now and it feels soogood mmmmmmmmm yyyyyyyyyyyyeaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.anon

Redken13Redken13over 8 years ago
Dad and l

My father and l played a lot of sport together, and it was in the days before showers were in all sports changing rooms.We were out walking one day and we were hot so we sat by a lake, and l said can't we go and swim. We did in the nude and it was strange to see my fathers cock for the first time. Not hard but l was excited by it.

After our swim we laid on the bank of the pool to let the sun dry us off.l by now was quite hard and my father noticed and asked did l want some relief. l said yes so he came to me and gave me a wank, far better than any wank l had had before doing it myself. l held his prick and he soon went hard so we brought each other off.

This was the beginning of our sex life which lasted over 40 years. We never became gay and l married and had three daughters. May put all this into a story if anyone wants to read it .......

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
dad & son

Your story got me hard very hard and fast my wood\y is still stiff, I enjoyed your story and my c-ck did too, I prefer ( oral ) sex, giving it and receiving it ( orally ).

You should write another story....keep them cumm, so that I can keep cumm too!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
dad & son

your story reminded me of my youth when I was a young lad about 11 or 12 or so we used to wrestle ( that is my old man and me ) on a hot day we were rolling around on the floor when my old man's penis started falling out of his boxer shorts I for some reason looked at it and my old man saw me. My old man ( dad ) said son I know what all boys do around your age so let me be the one to teach you what boys do when alone with other boys some times. My old man pulled his boxers off his giant cock and hairy balls now in my sight for some reason then unknown my penis got stiff, he said son go ahead and touch it I did it was soft but hard at the same time and it was warm he taught me ho to hold it then move my hands slowly stroking him off I heard him moan and felt him start to get real stiff the old man told me to suck on his dick I was scared but slowly did just the mushroom size head of it at first then after he gave me a little push of my mouth taking his dick in further, after some time I do not remember could have been a few minutes or a few seconds his dick spasmed and shot his white cream "cum" in my mouth. the next day he said it was time for him to return the favor and he took off my clothes and blew my young mind by sucking my virgin penis off DAMN that felt good that night and so I learned and began to let my dick get sucked by other horny boys !

giovnni

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Seeking a video or Pics of REAL life Father/Son action !

For me the Father/son sexual fantasy is the ultimate in sex fantasies. When I was young, every Daddy who fucked me WAS my Daddy, if only in my mind. I can only get off on porn where I can convince myself that they look enough alike to be a real father and son. I have searched high and low to find a porn video of a real life Father/son. I have found TONS of real life brothers.But nothing that convinces me the actors are really Father and son. Why is this?? If real brothers do it on film, with major porn studios, why can't a real father and son ( of consenting age of course) do a few videos. I have seen on video of a couple of unattractive/very out of shape, straight guys who claim to be real father/son do a side by side jack off. But there was zero chemistry, they never even looked at each other, let alone touch each other or perform oral or anal. My goal in life is to see a hot real life Father shoot into his real life sons mouth ! Does anyone know of such a video ???

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Tempted

Manys the time ive wanted to crawl into bed with my father and play with his cock.I hope it happens soon like in the story.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous