Father Tames Slutty Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait, what?"

Florence swings her leg over and mounts me. She pulls my face forward and gives me a tongue-heavy kiss. Her tongue dances around my mouth licking everywhere. It clashes with mine and teases the roof of my mouth. Her lips are almost unrealistically soft. I can't believe this is a thing that is happening. With experienced precision, she pulls my pants and boxers down with her feet. This reminds me of my time with Joan. She was also far more sexually experienced than I was at the time. Florence quickly pulls down her shorts and flings them across the room. Her wet pussy hovers over my hard cock. She puts her hand under my chin and squeezes the sides of my cheeks, forcing my tongue out. She leans forward and licks my tongue. She tilts her head back and gently spits into my mouth. I never thought I'd be into that but I let out a low moan. Before I finish the moan she sinks down onto my cock and I am fully inside my daughter's wet pussy.

"SHIT!" My daughter shouts as her shoulders shake. "Daddy!"

I have no words to say. The only sounds coming from my mouth are pants and groans. Florence pulls off her shirt and throws it by her shorts. She rocks her hips back and forth while I match her thrusts. I'm inside my daughter on the bed I share with my wife. I feel like a cheat and a scoundrel somehow it makes it all more thrilling. My daughter's pussy is by far the wettest one I've experienced. I think I'm going to have to change the bedsheets after tonight. The liquid just flows from her pussy with every movement. My balls and general groin area are wet and sticky. White creamy residue flows out of my little girl. I'm not sure if it's my precum or all from her.

"Daddy!" She moans into my ear as her tits press into my chest. I only respond with a groan. "I need you to say something, daddy."

"fUUcK," I let out.

"It's all yours daddy, did you know that? This pussy is for you because you made it."

Florence slows down and I match her pace. She kisses me on the lips gently and wraps her arms around me. For a few minutes, we just remain still with my hard cock buried inside her. I feel so bonded with her right now. This is the true pair bonding I've needed all this time. Tears begin to flow from my eyes and I hold my daughter even tighter.

"Daddy, it's okay," she says, rubbing the back of my head. Without moving, her pussy squeezes on my dick while she comforts me. "I'm here for you. We have each other, right?"

"Right," I confirm. I loosen my grip and bring my face down to her large breasts. I kiss them and and lick on both nipples. "I love you so much, Florence."

"I love you more," she says playfully.

Her hips begin to move and resume back to the previous pace. I match her pace with my hips and every thrust going down on a roller coaster. It's unbelievable how good my little girl feels. Florence takes my left hand and puts it behind her. She grabs my index finger and puts it up her ass. Lilly was never into this but I always wanted to try it. I finger my daughter's tight little asshole as I thrust into her. She moans more because there is double the pleasure. When she thrusts forward she is going into my cock. When she thrusts back, my finger is going in her ass.

"I'm gonna fucking cum!" Florence shouts as her whole body shakes. "I'm already cumming! Fuck!"

Hearing those words immediately causes me to respond in kind. I start cumming deep inside of her. She stops thrusting and presses her hips into mine so my dick is as deep as it can be. I shove my finger deeper in her ass and finger fuck it as we both cum. She lets out a loud shriek and collapses in my arms. We remain in silence for a few moments. The feeling of disgust and guilt never washes over me though. I thought I'd bust a nut and feel horrible about myself. But I just want to hold her all night and kiss every inch of her body. I want my daughter to skip the next semester of college so we can make love for months. She kisses me all over my face and licks my neck a few times. I take my finger out of her ass and she slowly rises from my cock. My half-soft erection falls from her pussy and a wave of our juices crash out of her. She rolls over and lies on my wife's side of the bed. Her tits rise and fall as she pants.

"Can I sleep here tonight?" Florence asks breathily.