Father Tames Slutty Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We'll talk about your future later, good night."

I give Florence one more big hug and we kiss each other on the cheek. Before I even make it up the stairs I feel my phone vibrate. She must have already sent the link. She is really excited about me seeing these. I get in my room, brush my teeth, and climb into bed. Just like clockwork, I hear Frank's car door slam out front. My son is tall and muscular and more than capable of defending himself. The father in me still sighs in relief when I hear him get home safely. I still haven't looked at the pictures and I don't think I'm going to. My phone is plugged in on the nightstand next to my side of the bed. I still only sleep on the left side when Lilly isn't here.

I keep trying to sleep but my mind is too active. I'm fending off incestuous thoughts of my daughter. I slipped up and slept with my sister but we were young and dumb. This is the daughter I raised and took care of. Florence puts all her trust and faith into me and I cannot throw all this away now. Sometimes I wonder if I'd look at my daughter like that if I never experimented with my sister. Maybe incest would be irredeemably gross to me if I never partook in it. Maybe if I wasn't so damn horny all the time I'd never have these thoughts. I haven't had a consistent sex life for the last five years. Lilly is too mentally unstable to do something so stimulating. My wife can hardly watch action or suspense movies without getting worked up. I find myself thinking about Joan again and we haven't had sex in half a lifetime. My need for a personal connection stops me from ever sleeping with a stranger.

Florence has grown into a beautiful and intelligent young woman. I suspect that when she talks to guys she makes herself smaller. Florence has a big brain full of emotional and practical intelligence. The men she talks to have nothing going on up there.

She really wants me to look and who am I to go against her wishes? I buy her purses, clothing, and makeup whenever she asks. Her request to look at her nudes is the cheapest one yet. I reach over and pick up my phone. I open the text she sent and click on the Drive link. This appears to be a Drive link full of all the photographs Cassie has taken. There has to be hundreds of folders with different names. I scroll down the F's until I see the folder titled 'FLORENCE.' This is it. I am one thumb motion away from seeing my daughter naked. I've seen her naked before but only in passing. I take a deep breath and open the folder. There are fifty-three photos of Florence in this folder. Some are in black and white and some aren't. I enlarge the first image and am met with a tastefully clothed photo of my daughter. She's wearing a white thong and her breasts are covered by her hands. This isn't so different than those small bikinis she wears to the beach.

In the next photo, her hands are down but she is facing away from the camera. My daughter's impressive ass is on display and I see the hint of her right nipple. She's looking back at me in this picture. Well, not me specifically but that's how it feels. Florence was right about her having a future in this. She's a natural at it. The world is full of beautiful women but my daughter can pose and looks like a celebrity on camera. The next image is a lot more revealing than the last two. This time she's facing the camera while biting her lip. One hand is behind her neck and her other hand is underneath her breasts. I'm trying to focus on the artistry of it all and not just her large nipples. The next image takes me by complete surprise. The photo is black and white and my daughter is completely naked. She is bent over and looking at me upside down from between her legs. She's making a shocked face as if you've caught her in a compromising position. Her small asshole and pussy are visible to me. She must have waxed or shaved for this photoshoot. Any time I've seen her naked in the past she had a trail of pubic hair. Her vagina is small and compact from this angle at least.

My cock is starting to wake up from this depravity. I swipe to the next image and promise myself that this will be the last one. This picture is also black and white but she has on her white thong from the first image and a white bra. I feel cheated because I want to see more. I know I swore I'd only look at one more but this doesn't count. I swipe to the next image and see my daughter sitting down on the floor leaning against the wall. Her legs are spread open and both her hands are behind her head. Yes, this is what I wanted to see. I'd love to bury my face in those perfect tits. Her pussy is a bit more open from this angle and I see her meaty labia. This reminds me of how I felt when Joan took her clothes off in front of me for the first time.

I'm fucking up badly right now and breaking all the rules I set. I close out of the drive, set my phone back on the nightstand, and force myself to fall asleep.

-------------------------

Days have passed and I keep trying to avoid Florence's inquiries about the pictures. I didn't want to speak about them but I told her I saw them. I gave vague general thoughts and complimented the framing of the photography. I fear I won't be able to keep avoiding this conversation. I agreed to meet her at Boatman's Bar + Grill for lunch. Normally I have lunch delivered to my desk or bring something from home if I'm lucky. But my daughter is in town so I carved out an hour to spend with her. Boatman's is a simple wing bar with pool and darts. It's the kind of place I imagine Florence picks up guys. I could imagine her leaning over the pool table pretending she needs help. I pull into Boatman's and park right next to Florence's pink car. The whole concept of Boatman's is that the restaurant is shaped like a boat. They give kids sailor hats and cheap eyepatches. I have a picture on my office desk of all my children wearing them. Florence is ten-years-old in that picture and Lilly was coherent.

I exit the vehicle, walk through the swinging doors, and step foot on the 'deck' of the restaurant. I scan my surroundings and see mostly couples or businessmen like me on their lunch break. If it were later in the day this place would be packed with children. I see a familiar hand waving and focus in on Florence sitting in a booth near the back. She's wearing a floral summer dress that shows nearly all her cleavage. I walk over to the booth and Florence gets out of her seat and hugs me. She returns to her seat and I take the seat across from her.

"Did a waiter come yet?" I ask while looking around for one.

"I already ordered for both of us," she says confidently. "Sliders and cheese fries for you and tenders and macaroni for me,"

"Your flavor palate has not changed since you were six."

"I like what I like."

"I ordered you that one time when you were a kid and you've never strayed."

"I like it because it reminds me of you."

Florence looks at me and smiles. There is sincere love and gratitude all over her face and posture. She can let her hair down around me and just exist as my daughter. The spiky-haired water sets a glass of water with lemon in the rim in front of Florence. He sets down a Dr. Pepper in front of me. I can only identify it as a black cola but Florence knows what I like. He puts two paper-wrapped straws in the middle of the table and says "your food will be ready shortly."

Florence picks up both straws and tears them open in one pull. She removes each straw from the paper and places them in our drinks. She smiles at me as she takes a sip from her water. She does this little shoulder roll dance she always does when she is in a good mood. I take a sip from the Dr. Pepper and it's slightly watered down but still good.

"So, dad, what'd you think of the pictures?" Florence asks proudly.

"Uhm, well," I begin and scratch the top of my head. "I told you they were good."

"Yeah, you said the framing and lighting was good. But do you think I think look good in them?"

"I only looked at a few of them because there are tons in there. But you looked good, honey, you always look good. You're my beautiful daughter."

"She's not going to post all of them online, just the best ones. I didn't expect you to look at all of them. I'll send you my personal favorite ones later."

"Sure."

My daughter is casually discussing sending me nudes like it's a new song she likes. I feel like I am losing my mind. I got an erection looking at my daughter's pussy and open ass last night and she wanted me to look at them. Florence goes on about the process of nude photography and the history behind the craft. I take a few more big sips of my drink and listen intently. The waiter sets our orders down in front of us and his eyes linger on my daughter. She tilts her head and gives the waiter a sultry smile. He nervously walks away and Florence giggles.

"I'm going to pose again when the next semester starts and I couldn't be more excited," Florence tells me.

"I'm glad you're passionate about it, honey," I respond.

Florence dips her tenders in the macaroni like she always has. She tells me about school and her social life and I tell her about work. Talking to my daughter like a peer instead of a kid is one of the greatest joys of fatherhood. We can talk politics and economics with each other and I don't have to dumb it down. She's already smarter than me in a lot of things. No topic is off-limits anymore. I tell her about my coworkers and their mistresses. I tell her about how my assistant wants to have a fling with me. She tells me that she had her first threesome a few months ago and wasn't a big fan of it. This conversation reminds me of early conversations with her mother. When we just traded stories back and forth getting to know each other. We were only kids so it wasn't as juicy but the feeling is the same. I feel like I am getting to know who Florence is outside of being my daughter. If I were twenty years younger and in college, I'm sure we'd be great friends.

"Stop me if I'm prying but..." Florence begins and pauses. "How's the bedroom activities been?"

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"You know..." She says back and makes a circle with her thumb and index finger. She pushes her other index finger through the hole and rolls her eyes back. I put my hand over her hands to cover up the obscene gesture. She just laughs and takes a sip from her straw. "So how's your sex life?"

Florence is grown and definitely experienced enough to have this conversation. The father in me winces at the idea of discussing sex with my little girl. The horny older man in me is turned on by a hot young woman asking about my sex life. We've only been here for a short while but men and women have been glancing at my beautiful daughter. People don't know that we're related and some men have given me a thumbs-up. I guess we look like a couple from afar. Lunch so far has felt like my early dates with her mother. Lilly is the only woman I've dated. Florence is so young but has way more dating experience than me.

"It's not that good," I answer honestly.

"When was the last time you had sex?" She asks quietly with her hands over mine.

"I don't know, weeks ago maybe. I can't really get lost in it like before. I'm just wondering if she is all the way there the whole time."

"I hooked up with a guy with hidden mental issues. He wasn't like mom but he was kinda psycho. I was on top of him and he suddenly threw me off and called me a demon."

"Florence, I always trust your judgment and assume you're being safe. But leaked nudes and a psycho guy? Are you sure you're okay out there?"

"Psycho guy was a one-off."

Florence makes a lot of mistakes but she learns from them. Judging by the conversation she is far more mature than she was in high school. I trust her to make good judgements as much as I trust her to make more mistakes. I wouldn't be as successful as I am if I didn't fail and lose everything in the past.

"Just want to make sure you're okay," I say reassuringly. "You can call me if you're ever in trouble."

"Dad, I'm fine," Florence says. "This is about you, not me. You've not gotten any action in weeks?"

"Yep."

"Holy shit."

"And before that it was months."

"MONTHS!"

Everyone in the restaurant looks at our table but Florence isn't embarrassed. We lean in close to where our foreheads are nearly touching. Admittedly, this is the most couple-like I've been in years. I haven't had a stimulating conversation with Lilly in quite a while. Lilly used to get passionate in public and say words loudly in places you're supposed to be quiet. I feel a part of my spirit waking up. it's not because we're talking about sex. It's because we're talking about something.

"You've not had pussy in months, dad?" Florence whispers loudly. "What's the point of marriage then?"

"You're mom is not well," I whisper back.

"I know it's just sad because you're such a good man. I know it doesn't seem like it. But when I settle down I want to be with a guy just like you. I think it's beautiful how you take care of mom even if she can't thank you for it."

"She'll always be my girl."

The waiter takes our dishes away and leaves the bill in the middle of the table. Florence snatches it away before I can even reach for it. She digs into her beige purse that was sitting out of site next to her thighs. She pulls out two twenty-dollar bills and leaves them on the table. I thank her for the gesture even though I send her money every week. I inadvertently paid for lunch but the action was still sweet. We walk out to the parking lot and stand in the gap between our cars.

"I've gotta get back to the office, sweetheart," I say and hug Florence tight. I squeeze her and lean back, lifting her off the ground.

"I love you, dad," she says as I let her go. "If it ever feels like it's too much you can call me too. I know I'm not mom but I love you and I'm always in your corner."

"I know I can," I say, trying to hold back tears. "I love you, honey."

We kiss each other on the cheek and get in our cars. I look over and Florence is waving to me through her window. She blows me a kiss, reverses out of the parking space, and drives away. I inhale and exhale deeply and wipe tears from my eyes with my forearm. This was a much-needed lunch but also dangerous. I'm feeling butterflies in my stomach for my daughter. I enjoyed having almost flirtatious banter over lunch. Having a meaningful conversation with a young lady I care about evokes something primal in me. Being a man is taking care of your family and setting an example. But feeling like THE man is moments like this. Hearing a woman laugh at things you say and be engaged in conversation with you is what I've missed. I can almost feel my testosterone raise just from an hour with my daughter.

-------------------------

So the tension isn't just one-sided and it's been an awkward couple of weeks. Florence is leaving for school tomorrow and we've been nothing but flirty. Our text conversations have become something I look forward to. When my phone goes off at work I am excited to see what my daughter has to say. The deeper I let myself sink into this taboo the guiltier I feel. Lilly was supposed to be home last week but they suggested we transfer her to an institution for a while. I visit her with Florence and then we go on a date after. I'm calling them dates now because that is what they are. I get dressed and put on cologne for them. I care about what my hair looks like during our outings. Florence is always flaunting what she's got so there hasn't been any change for her there. She sent me her favorite nudes from the photoshoot...along with some new nudes she took. She justified it by saying it was to show how she'd be posing in the next photo shoot. But I doubt the next shoot will involve an up-close pussy picture with her hand spreading her lips open.

I've given in numerous times and masturbated to images of my daughter. The first time I caved in I was watching porn and opened up her pictures as I came. The next time I opened up her nudes halfway through the session. Now they are the only thing I touch myself to. It reminds me of how I felt with Joan but this is much deeper. It doesn't feel like infidelity. I don't think either of us wants to be a couple. I know Florence wants to marry a man her age someday and have a family. In a perfect world, I would be faithful to my wife. But in a perfect world, my wife wouldn't be struggling the way she is. So far it's just been innocent compliments and lingering glances. It all feels so wrong and all the more thrilling. I've never appreciated my daughter's body until now. I understand the hold she has over men. When she walks into a room she is the main attraction. Her porcelain skin and lovely curves are attractive in a classic way.

Frank is at a concert with friends tonight and Sadie is at a house party. This is the first time we've had real alone time at the house. A part of me wants this to go further but I am retreated in my room. She'll go off to college, hook up with some guys, and forget about that weird semester break with her dad. I'm on my side of the bed leaning against the headboard. I hear a knock on my door and I already know who it is.

"Come on in Florence," I say.

Florence opens the door and gently closes it behind her as if to hide the fact that she's here. Nobody is in the house but us so I don't know who she's hiding the shame from. She's wearing yellow short shorts and a lowcut black T-Shirt that reads: Directed by Quentin Tarantino. She giggles nervously and waves. No words are exchanged but I can see everything she wants in her eyes. I've seen her naked so often that I can almost see through her clothing. I can imagine her breasts and nipples through the shirt. I can visualize how her pussy lips would rest in the pose she is standing in. I've seen her photographed in numerous poses. I know all the spots on her body the skin would roll if she bends in certain ways. Florence walks over to Lilly's side of the bed and sits down next to me against the headboard. This makes the infidelity feel all the more real. My horny daughter is sitting in the spot where my wife used to read books until she fell asleep.

My daughter looks at the back of her hand, pulls at the skin, and says, "let's have sex."

I stay silent for minutes just hoping that maybe she'll just go back to Sadie's room. I'm looking straight ahead at the turned-off television. I can see Florence looking at me from my peripherals.

"I'm married," I say without looking at her.

"Isn't it funny that you bring that up before the fact that I'm your daughter?" Florence says with a laugh.

"I was going to if you kept persisting."

"Let's just remove 'daughter' from the equation for a moment. You're a married man that isn't gettin' any and might not get any for years to come. Do you think you could do that?"

"I'm no cheater... If I was it wouldn't be with my own flesh and blood."

Florence slides her left hand down her shorts and closes her eyes. Her finger moves in and out of her pussy and it's quite audible. I haven't heard a pussy that wet in a few years. She's only slowly moving the finger and it sounds so wet and gushy. I look away from her in shame.

"Look at me, daddy!" Florence moans. "I'm doing this for you."

"Is this what this is about?" I ask, irritated. "You think I can't get any sex so you're throwing me some pity pussy?"

No!" Florence answers and takes her hand out of her shorts. She puts both her hands on the sides of my face and looks me in the eyes. The wetness from her pussy touches my cheek and I can smell its delicious scent. "I'm doing this for you but I'm also doing this for me. You don't understand how damn attracted to you I am, dad."

"You..you really desire me?"

"I don't want to freak you out but I've wanted to fuck you ever since I learned how to fuck."