All Comments on 'Father Uses Huge Asset Ch. 08'

by acdd123

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
KOLKOREKOLKOREover 15 years ago
for all phallus worshippers - a huge... parody

Actually this was funny (but don’t expect to work your mind here…), as most likely unintentional parody on phallus obsessed stories (and the author’s own only theme of course). There is literally, one and only one dimension to all these stories (no, I just looked at the top and bottom of the pages…), it’s the number of inches attached to the ‘father's’ front… What was that? 15 inches? I was wondering if he did not have to wear some specially engineered penis holder to prevent him from falling forward as he walks… And the women, poor Martin, he slavishly kept bringing them to the alter – I mean his father (apparently he has memory problems on top of short penis problems). And of course, as soon as they catch a glimpse of the father’s neither zone, they all turn into phallus slaves, never to be seen again… Man, you have some imagination! In a darker mood, I would have suggested that Martin should hire the help of professionals (the Russian Mafia perhaps?) who would fetch the "father" and his herd of phallus slaves and stake them all on - what else? - a huge pagan phallus! For what it's worth - it was funny.

Dragonck2188Dragonck2188almost 4 years ago
Another conquest

Don’t listen to the haters. These stories are incredible. The condom destruction was absolutely awesome. I love how his manhood always wins in the end

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous