All Comments on 'Father Uses Huge Asset Ch. 34'

by acdd123

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I haven't even read any of these but I have seen them because I have been reading since the site opened. The fact that you have been writing this series 2005-2020 is fucking amazing. Bravo motherfucker....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
It's good to see that you're back...

...And I liked that you pulled everything and everyone together for the chapter. However, towards the end, it did tend to ramble alittle. There wasn't even a big betrayal moment; you just skipped to an hour later. It could have had more detail concerning what they say to humiliate Joanna, or when her husband first shoves himself inside his mother-in-law while her daughter watches. Still, very hot overall and looking forward to more in the future. I hope that just 'cause you had everything integrated here, doesn't mean you'll stop writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Incredible

Your best work yet

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Write more often

You are one of the best writer....... Father uses his huge asset is best story series... Please give a update...not once a year but each month

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Welcome back

Good to see Richard back again and up to his old tricks. Thought this story rambled a bit in places but still good. Hoped it might end with an orgy for Richard, Mark and the girls, and some serious cum blasting! More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Give update please

Please Write next part.... Eagerly awaiting

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Still my favorite:)

I check your page daily to see if you have added anything new; your stories are my favorite on this site and I’ve been reading your work repeatedly for years! Can’t wait to see more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Goddamn these stories are fucking awesome. Every time I read one my cock gets so hard it's all I can do to keep from pumping out massive loads into my jeans.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The world needs more Richard :) I have been waiting for YEARS for him to cuck his son out of his mind in the darkest way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

No updates, yet! Best series on literotica!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Richard needs to make a comeback! Martin has had it too good for too long!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

richard tormeting martin again. we'll be there

RickHeathenRickHeathen5 months ago

I have read that the author died of Covid 19. So, this is all there will ever be. So sad.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Nooo. He can't have died of COVID. I've been following these stories since 2005 when he started! I'd just entered puberty around the same time and these stories made my balls drop big time! Been getting huge hardons to these stories for so long! I gotta know how things end!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous