Father Uses Huge Asset Ch. 34

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?"

"The treatment will change everything. But you both need to commit to it. Joanna, do you agree to go to my clinic for three days?

"Yes ok," she said, frightened and in desperation. "If it gets us back on track."

"There are no promises about the result," she said calmly. "There are some big problems. Like your thighs. Mark, what do you think?"

"I am committed to change," he said quietly.

"Trying anything to change this, tearing this up and starting again -- finding the key and committing to it, doing literally anything to unlock it, time and time again."

"Yes I understand what that means," he said more defiantly.

"Good, well Joanna, get your mum to come round to support you both and I will be there in half an hour with the ambulance."

"I don't need a fucking ambulance doctor."

"Do you agree to this treatment or not Joanna?" she asked firmly.

"Um well."

"Shall we just call it off, Mark?" asked the doctor.

"Ok, ok" Joanna shouted. "I'll call my parents but I doubt mum will take kindly to this. You know her."

Mark nodded. Doris worked in a bank and had always had a frosty relationship with her daughter.

It had only been made worse by the dress she wore to her daughter's wedding.

Mark remembered his wife's words that afternoon: "Mutton dressed as lamb, God, even at my wedding she tries to out... to outdo me. She has shaken those things at me her whole life, almost taunted me, her own fucking daughter. You would think she would put them away today of all days but oh no, it is ridiculous isn't it Mark."

"Ridiculous," he had said quietly whilst gawping at his mother in law's huge FF tits. One guest heard all of that on that day and saw the cogs whizzing round in the groom's mind and something stirring down below in his trousers. Young Sally strutted off to tell Doris what her daughter thought of her dress. Sally still remembered the cold steely look in Doris' eyes when she spoke to her that day, was she repulsed by the sexy slut in front of her telling her all about her daughter's comments or was that resolve to prove a point. She got her answer with Doris' response.

............................

Doris turned up 20 minutes later:

"What is this treatment Joanna? You just need discipline, exercise and well, I am not convinced some quack is going to stop you piling on the pounds."

"Well thanks for the support mum, as usual."

"I hear congratulations may be in order Mark, partnership at last. Whatever inspired you to aspire for something better?"

"Uh, I was thinking about my future I guess," he said quietly.

She looked at him intently. She was turning away to leave when there was a knock on the door. Mark looked startled, like a frightened rabbit, this was all very odd. Then she saw it. It had been there for days. It had been there since the coffee shop. It had been there since he had seen Sally sitting flashing her legs and her smile at him and he had been lost in a fog of realisation that his wife's friend was a hot bitch who was perfect in every way and his wife was a misshapen lump of lard. His brain had gone into self-defence mode but Sally wouldn't stop battering at the door guarding his love for his wife and the result was putting an enormous strain on his trousers. And then there was Doris. Her text. How did she know his deepest secret? As Doris' eyes looked from his eyes to his cock and back again she raised a questioning eyebrow at him. All he could think of was how the first load he fired into his wife as a married man was inspired by thoughts of the huge tits in that cardigan in front of him now. That ridiculous dress which dominated his wedding as all he heard that day was men commenting on the mother of the bride's fantastic huge tits. Truth be told every load he fired into Joanna during his marriage was triggered by thoughts of her, that dress, those tits.

Suppressed in the back of his brain, was an image of that conversation with Joanna at the wedding about her mother and when he looked over Joanna's shoulder and into the eyes of Sally who heard the entire rant, he saw the smirk on her face. Joanna's friend. His friend. She mouthed the words "Ridiculously big perfect tanned tits" at him and smiled before wandering over to Doris. To Joanna the word ridiculous meant annoying, stupid, inappropriate. To Sally, Mark's use of the word meant stupendous, incredible, perfect. He had blocked all of that out of his mind for 3 years until he saw Doris staring at his throbbing bulge in his trousers. It was like a fog was lifting. The last 3 years had been a charade and his own mind had been putting up barriers to save his marriage. To save it from what. From himself. From himself! From how he felt about his wife. A word sprung to his mind -- compromise - and with it another memory. The jigsaw pieces were slotting together slowly now. His mind had played tricks on him for years and the walls were coming tumbling down -- it started in the coffee shop.

The memory was as he had stood next to his wife as the guests at his wedding filed by and spoke a few bland platitudes to them. Sally's boyfriend of the time was an unimpressive man and Mark couldn't even remember his name but he remembered thinking he didn't deserve this babe. Why was he so focussed on her? As Sally's boyfriend chatted enthusiastically to Joanna about what a lovely day it was and how the weather was great, he suddenly remembered what Sally said to him quietly but confidently, not in a whisper and within clear hearing of the bride's mother, standing behind them.

"Compromise is an interesting decision. To settle for much less ..." Joanna turned enthusiastically to greet her friend but then Doris stepped in to direct Joanna into a different conversation. He remembered the look that crossed between Sally and Doris. Then the words came back to him and he knew what had taken him into a fog of confusion in the coffee shop a week ago. Sally had turned and with a winning smile in front of her boyfriend had said to him:

"Martin, do you think the erection in Mark's trousers is because of my face and body or the bride's mother's tits? One thing we can agree on, it isn't for the bride" she said with an arrogant sneer. It was the next memory that made his balls twitch and his cock jump. Mark had laughed and nodded at her! Then a memory of what Sally said next on his wedding day shocked him further:

"Your marriage has to last 3 years I understand or else that huge load of money she inherited from her grandmother will all stay with her if you split," Sally had said. It was the first time in the three years of marriage that Mark had thought about that fact.

Mark let out a groan standing in the hallway looking at his mother in law and realising what he had suppressed for three years. He was a shit husband by nature, a horrible man, a rogue and a bastard who had married Joanna for money only and somehow he had suppressed it all and his mother in law seemed to know it.

Joanna came down the stairs with tears in her eyes and rather than feeling sympathy, he felt contempt. This woman had tricked him out of 3 years of living, reduced to watching TV, eating shit, denying his ability and ambition, dragging him down to her level. He remembered the wedding photos. They were all fine but there was one Joanna had commented on. It showed him standing next to Joanna with his jaw open and his eyes glinting and lasering on something just out of shot late in the evening. She asked him innocently what on earth he was looking at, he effortlessly joked that it was the amazing wedding cake. The coffee shop removed that fiction from his brain. Golden legs, smooth and shapely, long and tanned. High heels, crossed legs, miniskirt, firm full tits, sparking eyes, mischief playing across them. Fuck, it was the same outfit Sally wore in the coffee shop as at the wedding and then she had sent him a photo of those legs.

His cock was oozing pre-cum as it strained for relief as he hugged Joanna and told her she would be fine. Then Dr Evans arrived and was standing at the door impatiently. Hands on hips, glossy lips, full bust, blonde hair, about 40. Her eyes on his crotch as well. It was as if their eyes shared a joke across the room. The joke was his wife, his ignorant fat wife. She was somehow familiar, she was certainly hot. Doris saw it all, taking it in. It was so obvious to her but her daughter was oblivious to the fact that he was rejecting her and he was so hard he didn't care which slut replaced her.

They walked to the ambulance and Doris turned to him, challenging him to stare at her huge tits. She was about to speak, her cold grey eyes studying his discomfort or was it ... excitement?

A car skidded to a halt behind the ambulance. A tiny expensive sports car. She clambered out. They both knew who it was, instinctively. Clickity clack went her heels, tiny tight skirt, perfect legs, tight round arse, pert and high, golden shoulders, smooth fit torso but it was her smile, so pretty, so knowing, so arrogant.

"Doris, Mark, hi. Ohhh I need to see Jo, I have been so terribly worried," she said with a level of mock concern that was comical.

There was a struggle in the ambulance and Joanna screamed : "No, Mark help."

Instead it was Sally who popped her head round and smiled brightly.

"Now Jo you must let the good doctor do what she needs to do. Is she being troublesome Linda?"

"Sally, what are you doing here. Where's Mark? She's restraining me. Get her to release me Do you know her?"

"Quiet" said Sally sounding genuinely annoyed with Joanna which drew her up short.

"But, but, I'm confused, Sally, I'm frightened."

"Dr Evans will look after you and..." she stepped further in so that Joanna could see her incredible legs and she bent over Joanna and showed off her bulging cleavage which competed with the impressive tits of the middle-aged doctor next to her: "I will look after Mark. My hubby is away in the States and Mark looks so backed up, I mean worked up. Years of it, of being so... what is the word?

"Hard?" suggested Dr Linda Evans which made Joanna frown with confusion.

"Exactly doctor, it is hard isn't it. Three years...". They both looked down at Joanna as if to say "of that".

"The doctor thinks she may be able to get some weight off you, maybe? But it is the mental treatment which will make the difference."

"How do you know this? How do you know her?"

"Mark told me, but I know Dr Evans' work. She's the best."

Jo smiled for the first time. Then she frowned: "When did Mark tell you?"

"We text honey."

Sally smiled and called warmly to Mark.

"Do you want to see Joanna before she goes?"

Doris appeared in the doorway. "Just come to say bye to my little girl, well I hope the treatment may make you a bit littler anyway," she added cruelly and Jo was angry at how all the women above her seemed to sneer at the comment.

"Is Mark there?"

She heard him call out: "See you Joanna." he sounded indifferent.

"Actually, there is someone who needs to speak to you in here Mark," called Sally.

For the first time Jo smiled with genuine warmth at her.

Mark stepped in looking a bit awkward. He looked at Sally, waiting to hear what she had to say.

Sally turned to address them all. "There is someone who is the key to all of this, they have the key to a good life, a life full of satisfaction, of pleasure." Jo looked at her, this was a bit much, she just wanted to see her husband. Sally hit a button on her phone and the ambulance filled with a ringing noise which was quickly answered.

This deep confident voice asked: "Good, we are all assembled. I should explain myself. I needed a lawyer, a partner from a reputable big firm to provide cover for deals that some may question. These deals have consequences and I need a lawyer who is loyal, who understands what the key to life is. I inserted that key 3 years ago and now it is time to turn the lock. Sally suggested you Mark, those years ago and so I have made you a partner now. You would never have been suggested for the shortlist if it hadn't been for me."

"Uhh uhh" said Sally with mock affront.

"Yes well, I acknowledge Sally's talents were helpful in sealing things with Tony and others. Anyway, Mark, do you accept the role, as my legal cover, you live to support my co, my key to life, to share in the benefits."

"No of course he doesn't. He worked hard to be a lawyer and he is not risking our family future for you," Joanna shouted.

The ambulance heard clapping over the phone and Sally did a bow and said: "Why thank you sir." The others looked puzzled.

"Sally said that your wife would never accept this Mark. Her principles, you see, they get in the way. But you, she said you married her for her money and out of guilt for your wild days, fucking your way through university with that big cock of yours and you compromised with an ugly wife in order to get her money."

"Fuck you," Joanna shouted "and fuck you too Sally. Who do you think you are, judging us? It is nonsense."

Sally just leant over her prostrate body and looked between her own full firm tits into Joanna's eyes".

"To answer your question, I'm Sally and what I want, I always get," she said calmly.

The deep voice continued: "So Mark, when the big deals happen in life there is collateral damage. People, how should I put it, fall by the wayside. The key that makes all the money, that opens all the doors, you need to be loyal to it, whatever the cost."

"He is a nutter Mark."

"Do you accept that there must be collateral damage Mark?" he asked calmly.

"Uhh well, can't we all just sort of..."

"No we can't all just sort of anything.... Sally show Mark the key."

Sally showed her screen to Mark who watched a video of a man just standing there. He looked as if he was wearing a casual grey polo shirt but you couldn't see his face. He was wearing grey joggers which were made of a towelling material and there was a monumental tent in those trousers. Mark wasn't gay and was certainly not inadequate but he felt his heart quicken. This man was arrogantly showing him the size of his manhood in order to win an argument and make him betray his wife. What was this?

"Mark," said his wife, there was no response. This young lawyer was lost, like he had been before in his life, deep in thought.

"Mark, do you agree that there is acceptable collateral damage in order to secure the key to happiness."

"Yes" he said quietly.

"Your wife doesn't agree, look at her and tell her she is just acceptable collateral damage."

Suddenly there was tension in this private ambulance. "Tell him to fuck off Mark, Jesus tell him", said Jo in a voice which was panicky for the first time.

"She's my wife... sir, please."

"Oh Mark this is tiresome. Sally please," he said smugly.

She put the recording on the phone in front of his face again. The cock was stretching the trousers and they were straining before suddenly the elastic snapped and the stitching shredded under the strain as the trousers fell away.

Mark's heart skipped a beat but then he saw that the man was wearing Calvin Klein underwear that left little to the imagination. This was the man in the earlier text photo with Sally -- that was unquestionable. He couldn't believe the material on these boxers could stretch that far and survive, it pulled the elastic far from his waist as it struggled to hold in this weapon but all it did was pull the material tight around his giant balls so that Mark saw just how massive they were. I'm not gay', he reminded himself but he felt totally intimidated by this man. "Mark tell her what is important to you," said the voice.

"Honey, I guess..."

"Not good enough" the man said sharply at Mark. "Tell the fat ugly bitch she is collateral damage, you know you want to."

Mark looked at his wife of 3 years, she had tears of fear in her eyes.

"The key to life doesn't involve you, you wouldn't approve of it," Mark said cryptically.

"Better" said the man, "we are getting there. Now we all need to understand and agree on one thing. No-one in this vehicle gives a shit what happens to Joanna." There was a stifled laugh from both Sally and Dr Evans. Her mother, Doris remained impassive, her eyes cold. Mark winced.

"Mark, I am looking at your wife and I can confirm I really know how to cum," Sally giggled, "but I couldn't fire a drop for that sad fat bitch. When you came in her, who did you think of?"

The earlier text, how did people know?

"Fuck you, who the fuck are you?" Jo screamed.

"Quiet now. Mark?"

"What ,no, no way?" Mark said.

"Sally, you need to show him?"

She shoved the phone in his face and he saw a hand grab at the cock within the underwear and slowly wank it. It stretched upwards even more, fuck it was so big and thick and a dark spot grew on the white fabric as it leaked pre-cum.

"Jesus, fuck," Mark exclaimed and not only did Sally and Dr Evans laugh but Doris couldn't hide a smirk at the sheer awe in his voice.

"Tell us who you were thinking of Mark and I'll show it to you?" he said again.

"Shit ... Je, well... it was Doris ok. I have always used the thought of her tits to cum."

"I know," said Sally.

"You are fucking joking me," said Joanna but before she could say anything else Doris interrupted her:

"Oh honey, 3 years of pretending, poor baby," she said to Mark.

"Fuck off mum, he is my husband."

The voice interrupted them all:

"Now we are getting somewhere. Tell her Mark, tell Joanna the full truth."

Shall I show him?" asked Sally.

"Oh no Sal, Mark's on a roll babe, he has something he wants to tell Doris now."

"Well it's as you said. I needed something to make me cum and ever since that dress on our wedding day, she owns my fantasies."

"Fuck you Mark, on our wedding day you perved on my mum's tits."

Sally interrupted: "And used the image every time he needed to cum during your whole marriage. Hot."

Doris leant forward: "So every drop of his cum belonged to me, to these," she said her cold eyes staring into her daughter's eyes who looked at her with hate. Doris smiled. It was a rare act. "You always wished you had a pair like mine. It turns out, so did he." Sally laughed and Doris smirked at her. "You just didn't inherit the goods though did you darling daughter. Your father's blend of DNA with mine sullied you." With that she peeled off her cardigan and whipped off her long skirt to reveal the dress she had worn at the wedding underneath.

Joanna looked horrified at this bizarre turn of events. Mark groaned.

The man on the phone spoke again: "I know how that feels Doris, to have a child who doesn't measure up."

"So do I" said Sally. "his son really doesn't, poor boy. You remember Martin from the wedding?"

"Well now to business," the man said loudly. Doris, it is clear he needed to think of you when he came in her. He couldn't fire a drop for his own wife"

"Jesus that's hot" said Dr Evans, who had been very quiet. It shocked Mark, Joanna and Dorris. What kind of doctor says that?

"So now" he continued, "Joanna, it seems you are surplus to requirements as a wife."

"Fuck you whoever you are. Mum, enough is enough. I am getting out of here now." She struggled against her restraints.

"Mark, did you ever even get hard thinking about Joanna's body, even once?"

"Uhh."

"Ever, even a little bit, Mark?"

"No."

A loud groan from the phone filled the ambulance. "The key turns. Keep turning it Mark. Did you hate having sex with her?"

"I always wore a condom."

"For safe sex" said Joanna.

"Answer my question Mark?

He turned to his wife, "it didn't matter that it was you, it could have been anyone lying there as long as I could thibk abou them," he said nodding at Doris' tits.

"Hot," said Sally. " For me?" said Doris. "Good boy! It worked" said Dr Evans.