Father Uses Huge Asset Ch. 34

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well here we are, reaching decision time boys and girls. My plan is that Mark signs off all my deals to give them respectability including running my new little hospital. We don't need this fat moaning woman stopping us, stopping the key from turning Mark."

"What the fuck does that even mean," Joanna shouted. "This guy is scaring me Mark."

"My name is Richard. I am a happily married man and a respected businessman but I can be a bit .... naughty. I think Joanna is collateral damage for this deal and no-one in here cares." He paused to be challenged but there was silence. "Dr Evans has drugs which when administered will render the patient extremely confused. After three days of the drugs and ... uhh ... images and stuff, the brain is fried and she ends up in a loony bin. My private loony bin to be honest. It is connected to the hospital."

"Mark get me out of here and we will call the police, mum please."

"I think it is important that you show commitment Mark, she is just collateral. Linda give him the needle. Now inject your wife Mark with the start of the treatment."

"Fuck this is crazy. Mark get me out of these restraints."

"You need clarity Mark, show him Sal."

The phone was put in front of him again and the scene developed with the inevitable happening, the elastic on the boxers exploded more violently than for the trousers and the cock reared into view in triumph. Mark was starring at the biggest cock he had ever seen but in an instant he knew he had seen it before, his head cleared and his memories returned. "Oh fuck," he muttered.

Doris suddenly interjected: "Let me see, Mark!" she demanded.

He submissively passed her the phone and she smirked as she starred at the enormous cock bobbing in front of her eyes. Then her phone buzzed and she smirked. "This should be interesting," she said.

Answering the phone she said: "Helen honey, I am having quite a morning."

"Look forward to hearing about it D, I am on the tube."

"Wearing something ... uh ... provocative?"

"Just been to the gym but I am chatting here with a lovely couple as we are jammed in like sardines but I gave my seat for Mrs ... uh ... Gill, thanks, who is pregnant."

"And her hubby has taken a shine to you?" said Doris laughing.

"Yes exactly, packed in, uncomfortably close and sweaty but Mrs Gill was saying she had terrible sickness late in her pregnancy and I remember you saying there was a cure for such misery. Can I pass the phone to her husband."

"Hi Brian here, it would be great if you had a cure Doris."

"Of course there is a cure Brian, Helen will get off at the next stop and works in the bank immediately opposite the exit. Make your excuses and get rid of your wife and Helen will be waiting for you to get your hands on her huge ripe tits and juicy firm arse and to plough yourself into her and totally forget your ugly flat chested wife. Her sickness will concern you not a jot, it is foolproof. By the way tell the ugly crow to drink milk with lots of Worcester sauce, it is of course no help but it will be funny thinking about her trying it as you fuck Helen. Hope that helps Brian. Say "yes that sounds great" if you want to fuck Helen and pass the phone back to her."

"Uhhh, yes that sounds great," he said in shock trying to process what was going on but feeling as hard as he had ever been in his life.

Nonchalantly Helen thanked Doris who finished the call with: "Have fun claiming him honey, just to let you know I am looking at the one, the one Helen, promise you will share it."

"We'll see," she said hanging up.

"Well that was interesting, she sounds fun," said Sally. "Getting back to you Mark, why did you marry her when you were always balls deep in me?" Sally asked.

"What?" exclaimed Jo.

"The money Sally," he said with full recollection now.

"Yes, the money Mark," Sally said. "I, well we," she said smiling at the doctor, "hypnotised you. Mind control. Three messages to keep you married for 3 years so you can keep her money when you dispose of her. You couldn't keep your cock out of me for hours let alone years when we worked together. Mark looked around but no-one moved, they were frozen by her words. She calmly started stripping in front of him, her top, her skirt, her bra and her thong removed slowly to tease him. He found himself feeling the strain in his balls at how hard and aroused he was. All eyes were on her naked body and she looked so confident. Her body was so tanned, fit and flawless with firm round tits, she had never been tempted by getting huge artificial ones to compete with some of those ultra busty married milfs she had met.

"One, you would forget about all your affairs until you saw me in that same wedding outfit you last fucked me in. Then I could start to bring the memories back.

Two, until that time every time you needed to cum you would think of Doris' tits, that dress. We agreed the deal on your wedding day, so that you could still get hard and explode" she said smiling at Doris. "Thoughts of me would still make you rock hard, thoughts of her would make you explode. For me you were just one cock of many, I'm a bit of a slut I'm afraid, so I was happy to allow the doctor here to set your explosions to thoughts of your mother in law's tits. So were you Mark. Faithful and dull for 3 years except for in your head.

Three, you were introduced to the key, the key which will dominate your life, the key to your total satisfaction." Mark groaned as his brain had images flashing back into his memory "You were fucking me, as hard as you could, telling me how much hotter I am than your new wife but others were there on that wedding night Do you remember now?"

"Her?" he said looking at the doctor.

"Good boy, yes she hypnotised you with that pendant between her big tits. You enjoyed that as you fucked me, bad boy. Who else?"

It was like an electric shock went through his body as he remembered. He struggled to comprehend his memory. Doris walking into the room as he was drilling Sally on the day he married Doris' daughter. She kept walking towards them, she said nothing, eyes cold as a shark. He remembered shuddering as he felt his world crumbling. She was stood over him, his hips stopped, focussed on his new mother in law's eyes. Then she bent forward and pressed her elbows into the side of her tits. Her huge bulging tanned tits created the firmest deepest sexiest sight he had ever seen, the sight he had used to make him explode for the past 3 years but he had thought it was a fantasy of her in that dress. Now he recalled those smirking full lips, that pretty face and those cold eyes judging him.

He remembered thrusting up into Sally's tight smooth gripping pussy and cumming uncontrollably. He remembered exploding harder and longer than he ever had before. His balls hurt they worked so hard and he remembered the contrast between Sal's giggling self satisfied smile as she took his load and Doris' unforgiving, teasing smirk as she knew every drop had been caused by her tits.

"Doris," he said quietly.

"What!" screamed Joanna. "You saw him fuck this slut and never told me."

Doris didn't respond, she just eyed Mark with her cold eyes as he eyed her in that dress.

"Anyone else honey," said Sally. "Think about the key."

Mark remembered and his body juddered with shock. He remembered Richard, Sally's boss strolling into the room just minutes after Doris had left. Mark was balls deep again in Sally again, just minutes after Doris had caused the biggest explosion of his life. This man looked amused as he stood over them and Mark remembered the moment he saw it, stretching like a snake writhing in his trousers. Sally giggled sexily, "Mark, meet Richard the key to your life from now on."

Mark remembered suddenly all too clearly Richard unzipping himself and allowing his thing to spring free and strike Sally in the face. So fucking huge, much, much bigger than him and he had always thought he was the biggest around. It yawed against her pretty smiling face. He thought the previous explosion couldn't be matched but this stimulation had his balls jerking as he emptied jet after jet into Sally's tight welcoming body. They broke him after that and Dr Evans corrupted and closed his mind to the images he saw of Richard and Sally that night, until now. Dr Evans programmed him, her big firm tanned tits, that pendant, but she used the key to close his mind. Richard's cock fucked Sally's face in front of his eyes, but then he fucked her right on top of his face, the manly smell of his huge balls slapping his face as he relentlessly drilled her, split her in 2 in front of his eyes and she just took it all.

Then there was a voice in his head of Dr Evans with the image of his driving cock in his mind. "This image is the key which closes your mind, only by remembering how big he is and how much you wanted to see him cum will you fully unlock the mind and from that moment you are his. You belong to this cock, morals don't matter, the law doesn't matter, family doesn't matter, career doesn't matter, your only aim will be to fuck sexy women and serve Richard because of his cock."

Cum exploded over Dr Evans and Sally in quantities and in jets that Mark's brain had locked away as a secret until now.

Returning back to the present he realised, everyone realised he was groaning with excitement, on the verge of filing his trousers with cum.

Sally said: "we kept you safe for three years from the day of your marriage but you are free to discard her now, break her, live off that huge inheritance she got from her grandmother and we're all here to help. It wouldn't have lasted a month with the old Mark so we used the key to lock that Mark up so you could live like a married zombie and prove in law that you are entitled to the money and now you are qualified for it, that," she said pointing to the dark spot spreading across his groin "was the key being turned. The reality of what is really important is clear to him now Joanna and if I was a nice girl I would pity you for what will happen next but it is going to be too hot and so much fun."

Sally looked at Doris: "Can I tell her about us?"

"There's more!" screamed Jo. Doris just smiled.

"Let me tell you a story Joanna. A story in 3 parts, a story of what a slut I am I'm afraid.

Part 1 my dear Joanna.

I think you need to understand what an irresistible little whore I am," she said giggling. " I play squash at the club and I'm good. I think being able to fuck all night is good training for squash but for me a long hard game of squash simply hones perfection and equips me for any long hard drilling. Joanna I think you would compete with me on a squash court as well as you would in bed, on both counts I am pretty much unbeatable and you would have a heart attack if you tried to keep up for 2 minutes.

I played a league match against one of the best players in the club, Doug Kelly. He was about 40, tough, strong, balding, not very handsome but fit and strong as hell. That day I had black lycra shorts on which clung to my tight butt and showed off my golden legs. My top was a black lycra top which clung to these babies and didn't quite manage to contain them. I wear a cross between an ultra supportive sports bra and a wonder bra as it is important they are held in place as I may not be Doris but they are still pretty big and they would bounce around at the speed I go. My top had a strap at the back so my golden smooth back was on show and my shoulders were bare and men say they are very smooth and shapely. I could see the bulge in his shorts growing as I flirted with him, men say I'm very pretty, I think it's my brown eyes with blonde hair that enraptures them but it may be my legs or just the whole package.

His wife watched us play from the balcony. She smiled warmly at me and applauded my good shots as her husband could hardly concentrate on the ball or run properly because he was so hard. I beat him three games to nil even though he is such a powerful player and as we shook hands I looked into his eyes and smiled and he knew he could fuck me. He called up to his wife that he would be half an hour in the shower and the clueless woman said there was no hurry as she would have another piece of cake.

He followed me like a puppy into the women's changing room and I grabbed his straining cock and took him into the shower. He groaned so loudly when he grabbed my firm tits and his hands struggled to leave them but when he slid them down onto my arse and onto my smooth thighs his groan was even more intense. I mounted him and he thrust into me. I don't think he lasted three minutes. In that time he confirmed he didn't care if he ever saw his wife again and that she was so plain that he could never get hard for her again. He came hard and begged me for more, he was nothing special so I sent him back to his wife to dream about me and that he could only fuck me again if he ever beats me on the court. He never has, poor man. Tells me he fucks anyone he can looking for someone who comes close to me. Not that big a cock though so I'm not bothered.

Part 2

Sally described how she played a semi final of the club championship against a tough strong woman. She had been in the club championship final for 15 years in a row but had never won. For over a decade the same number 1 seed had beaten her ever year and none of the youngsters ever got a look in. She was a tough unfriendly woman. She lived for her training and she was wiry and thin but hit the ball hard. Her husband and one of her daughters, 19 year old Daisy Clough, watched from the balcony. Mr Clough ran his own business and was very wealthy as recent years had been kind to him. His wife was an aggressive competitor and expected her pretty opponent to fold under her relentless attack as all rivals but one had done over the years. The family soon realised this was going to be a tough game though and when Sally won game 4, it was going into a fifth and decisive game. They both walked out of the court and Mrs Clough went to the bathroom whilst Sally enjoyed a cool drink of water. Mr Clough came round the corner as he had come down to apparently wish his wife well in the final game. Sally smiled at him and then turned and bent over as if stretching to give him a close up view of her firm ripe arse. His eyes were glued on it when she turned and smiled and she asked nonchalantly:

"Any tips on how to beat her?"

"Uh well..."

"I'll fuck you if they work."

"Oh God, Doris asked me the same question years ago. Backhand, hit deep to her backhand."

Thanks hon."

"And uhh, act like you own the place, she hates arrogant good looking women with tits and it will distract her. She can't beat Doris because she knows Doris is superior as a woman."

Sally giggled and stepped next to him: "Anything else Mr Clough, you really want your wife to lose to me it seems."

"Tease me you sexy slut, make her jealous."

Mrs Clough was so furious by the end of game 5 she stormed off court. She shouted up to the balcony: "She is just like that fucking bitch, I am going home, are you coming or not?"

"No, not yet mum, well played Sally," said Daisy. As Mrs Clough stormed off Daisy met Sally behind the courts. "All the girls wish they were you Sally, you are so pretty and fit and you really destroyed mum in that last game, like Doris always does. She always gets to the final normally before that happens. My dad was supporting you at the end, I could tell."

"I am going to fuck him now if you want to watch?"

"My dad, wow, can you just fuck who you want"

"Is that a challenge?"

No, not really, more of a fantasy."

"I know you want to watch, admit it."

"Fuck Sally, I have watched him before, with her."

"I know. Follow me but keep quiet until I say or I ruin your mum's marriage."

Sally walked into the men's changing room and walked up to Mr Clough and grabbed his aching cock. Daisy sneaked in to watch from behind a pillar. It was to change her life.

She noticed how excited her father was and how nonchalant the young woman was at taking a married man from his wife. He just showered compliments on her about how hot she was but that turned to groans and a series of exclamations when he entered her. All he could manage was "Oh God yes' for a while as his aching cock drilled her.

"Do you love me more than your daughter Daisy."

He was sucking on her tits and groaned: "Oh my God, so hot."

"Answer me, she has no tits, like her mother, but she is pretty but not as hot as me."

Sally started driving up and down relentlessly on him. "Do you love me sir?"

"Fuck you're hot, so tight Jesus."

"You're betraying your wife but that's not enough for me. Admit you love me more than your daughters."

She took his chin and made him look into her eyes and she ground herself slowly up and down his pole, controlling him.

"Fuck yes, you're ..... uuuuuhhhhhhh.... perfect."

He fought not to cum. "Prove it, how much money have you in a savings account for them?"

"What?"

"How much?"

"No Sally, I can't."

She rode him like a pro: "Can't what, Mr Clough?"

"Oh fuck, no. I can't give it all to you, I can't."

"You need to give it to me, give me everything you have."

"He drove into her: "Oh God, you bitch."

"How much is there?"

"Around £400,000, it's for the girls, for uni, for houses.'

"I hear you're a big shot," her cunt gripping his cock cruelly. "How much really? Don't lie, I own you."

"Fuck 900 ok, I hoped to make it a million this year. It's yours, God help me, please let me cum?"

"Am I that much more important to you than your own daughters, just because I'm hot?" She giggled at her power.

"Yes, fuck you are perfect Sally."

"What about Daisy? Do you care about her at all? She is so pretty."

"Yes of course.'

"See Daisy he does care, you just have to understand his priorities."

"What?"

"She's watching us, watching you, listening to you."

"No, she's not."

"Yes I am dad."

"Oh shit, Daisy I.... uhh God."

Sally starting bouncing on him and Daisy laughed. "Dad can you focus?"

"Dai ...ohh God, not in front of her Sally, I need to, please, oh please God."

"Is there anything you want from daddy Daisy, before I drain him of all his money? One gift to change your life, to make you different from your loser of a mother. So that you can live like me and drain married men's balls and take their money."

"I want tits, big plastic fake tits, bigger than her natural ones." Sally looked over her shoulder at Daisy and smiled. "Why bigger than mine?"

"Well if I want to compete with a hot slut like you I have to ...stand out from the crowd. Like the champ does, that woman you fuck dad, only mine would be plastic."

"Well Mr Clough, do you think your daughter would suit a pair of big solid Double F's on her?"

"Oh Daisy, no" he grunted.

"I know you fucked her dad. All I want are big tits like that woman has. Fuck her, fuck Sally hard."

"Daisy, this is so wrong, so fucked up .... Uhhhh God. You don't need huge tits like Doris, please."

"You get to cum in Sally, God she is so hot dad, she gets all your money and I get a proper set of huge tits like Doris. We all win. Mum lost today but she always does and Chloe too but then they are flat and boring and I always wanted to be like Sally and Doris. I dream of being you Sally and it is only right that dad chooses you ahead of mum because I do too."

..............

So Joanna, Mr Clough came in me and set me up for life financially. He is still married but cheats religiously on her and I think his relationship with Daisy is an interesting one. He sends rich businessmen to her and she introduces her hot friends to him and they both love little old me.

...............

Part 3, Joanna, involves a bigger role for your mum. I played her in the final of the squash championship that year. I had hidden in the showers the previous year and watched her claim Mr Clough as her prize for beating his wife minutes earlier. I could see from the crowd the way he was staring at her and I suppose it takes a slut to really know one. He couldn't take his hands off her tits in the changing room minutes after the match finished and his wife had stormed off. I watched as she ploughed down on him with such power, her hips dominating his. Her sexual dominance was awesome to watch. Then I saw Daisy at the door, watching in awe as Doris claimed her father and gawping as he exploded into her. Another 'would be' slut had seen the signs during the watch and was learning from a master.