Father Uses Huge Asset Ch. 34

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joanna interrupted: "Don't talk about my mum like that. She may flaunt her body but she wouldn't... she couldn't ... not like you."

Sally smirked and just continued her story.

I went two games up against Doris in the final and I was faster and better. Then in games 3 and 4 she started upping the power and relentlessly drilled the ball deep into the court and far from tiring she seemed to just be winding up, incredible for a woman of her age. At two games each we left the court and she said:

"Are you learning from the master yet Sally, like you did watching from the showers last year."

"You saw me?"

"Yes I have seen you fuck your way through this club in the last year, taking exactly what you want. You can't beat me out there or in there (pointing to the changing room) and we both know that but I will let you win if you agree to follow my orders."

Sally looked at Joanna and then at Mark and smiled. "Well I agreed and I won that match and the championship and here we are today."

"I don't understand" said Joanna.

"Well Joanna, I started fucking Mark at the club and at work, at your mum's request. I had him begging for me but one day I knew Doris was watching from the showers as we fucked in the changing room. It was a week before your wedding."

"You bitch, no it is not true," shouted Joanna.

"Well if it isn't true how do I know you signed a prenup. All that money you inherited from your grandmother Joanna couldn't be shared with Mark until you had been married for 3 years. Only Mark couldn't keep his cock out of me for three days let alone 3 years so there was no way the marriage was going to last long enough. During the sex I told him I knew about it and he laughed and said he would do his best to hide his true self from Joanna and it had worked fine so far. He then asked me how I knew about it and I told him that Joanna's mother Doris had told me everything. At the mention of Doris' name he grunted loudly and filled me with cum.

We had sex the next day and I mentioned Doris and asked if he liked her big tits, I know he must have burst the condom a few times, Joanna, as he was so hard and came like a rocket inside of me when thinking of your mum. I remember that day I just smiled over his shoulder at your mum and nodded as we both knew how much he wanted her.

By the time of your wedding day I had explained all about Dr Evans' talents to Doris and we had a firm plan and here it is coming to fruition.

Richard then spoke again and explained how he had run his wife's family's business since shortly after he married Marjorie. Marjorie's father had inherited the top role when her grandmother had passed away as she had been a pioneer businesswoman who had built the business into a global force. Marjorie's mother liked the finer things in life and wasn't interested in running any business, so she left it to her ineffectual husband for a few years but quickly realised he wasn't up to it. She liked fast cars, expensive clothes and jewellery and most of all huge cocks on young studs to make up for her shrimp dicked hubby. She attended at a university to give a seminar on family businesses but really she was there looking for young hard cock and she found Richard. She was used to being in control of these affairs but Richard's cock corrupted her and controlled her and she barely hid the torrid affair from her husband who suspected and hated Richard. He was horrified when out of the blue his daughter Marjorie announced to her father that she was engaged to be married to Richard. Unknown to Marjorie the plan was already set, her mother would use her shareholding to replace her husband with Richard and the voluptuous mother in law would dominate Richard's bedroom activities in the early years of his marriage. Whilst Marjorie fell pregnant immediately with Martin but was then told by his mother's doctor that she could have no further children and actually had an operation post birth which was recommended by her mum's doctor in which that diagnosis became accurate. Meanwhile Marjorie's mum, much to everyone's shock fell pregnant twice twenty two and twenty three years after having Marjorie. As she aged and Richard found other women to distract himself with, she moved her young family to the States on the death of her husband. Richard built the company up to an organisation worth over £40 million but it was an idea from one of his young married sluts that altered his life.

Sophie had enjoyed having Richard impregnate her young married body twice and she was very aware of the tests which showed just how much more potent Richard was than her hubby. In a test where the average man's potency was scored at 100, she had seen her husband's score fade away to less than 20 whilst her older lover and the father of her children pushed out scores closing in on one million. Sophie saw a documentary showing how male potency was becoming the rising worldwide problem and she thought Richard could be the solution. Richard shared the idea with Sally and Lisa and they approached a senior NHS representative about selling his spunk to the country. On testing his product, they offered him £15,000 per load which seemed amazing until Richard was banging his new interest Catherine and he told her she should be lucky she was getting £15k spunked on her face and she did a calculation that the average spunk sample costs a few hundred quid from a man with a score of 100 and here he was offering huge quantities of very potent spunk which should be worth thousands per sample, not per load, and that given the number of potent samples which could be taken from a pint of potent sperm, it became clear he should not agree to £15k per load. Instead they calculated a price of £1,000 per sample which quickly rose to ten times that value as the results were shown to be guaranteed with Richard's samples and you could take 10,000 samples per pintsize load. Thanks to Catherine and some fresh hard nosed negotiations which involved fucking a few of the NHS team (between Richard's cock and the hot babes supporting him they had all bases covered) the price per full load of Richard's cum was raised to £10,000,000 and as the performance was established and it became clear smaller samples could be used because they were so potent and effective then the price went up to over £100,000,000 per load making Richard's spunk the most expensive commodity around. The business agreed a 50 50 split with the Government who took on all the logistics and practical responsibilities, the company simply provided the spunk for £50,000,000 per load. Catherine had his pre-cum tested and it was found to still contain huge levels of potent sperm which surprised people but at scores of 50,000 rather than nearly a million it could be sold to less rich markets at a cheaper price than the premier product.

Richard took a 60 % shareholding whilst the girls shared the rest equally and so all became so rich they could do anything and Richard then met Dr Linda Evans and her world leading work on the mind and memories became the new focus of Richard's business. Richard joked that in one weekend away with Sally and Catherine they produced over £2 billion in merchandise and they try to average providing 2 loads a day to sell such that the business is making £100,000,000 a day and so is the Government.

Richard had the personal money to do what he wanted in life, no longer shackled by his wife's family business which is just a front these days for his true interests. With Linda he could control everything around him as people's very thoughts could be controlled but in truth his main interest was still fucking the hottest women he could find but with Linda's help he could be far more adventurous and risky without risking any consequences.

An hour later and the scene in the ambulance was utterly depraved. Mark was under Doris who was in that dress she wore to her daughter's wedding but it was lifted above her full tanned arse which was pounding up and down on her son in law's huge spear whilst her massive tits had been scoped out and hung like weapons above his face. Linda and Sally were naked and lay either side of him teasing him with their great bodies and urging him to humiliate Joanna with her mother. Joanna was catatonic, her worst nightmare playing out in front of her eyes as her busty sexy mother dominated and utterly claimed her husband and it was clear to her as her resolve crumbled due to Linda's drugs that she was worthless and her superior mother deserved that mighty cock. That was the constant message being repeated from Linda and Sally as they watched this fierce fucking of the young stud and the medication made Joanna open to suggestion and soon she utterly believed she was worthless and her mother deserved Mark. Doris' phone started buzzing and she reached to answer it without breaking rhythm with her hips. As she answered on speaker the room heard the following:

"Uuuuhhh He ... helen, fuck, I didn't know it could be this good, so tight, fuck, please, so good, so smooth, ohh my God, I can't get my hands off your huge tits, so firm and springy and so fucking big on your fit waist.

"You couldn't keep your eyes off me on the tube, do you think your ugly wife realised, Mr Gill?"

"I don't care, you are so pretty, so hot, I just wanna fuck you forever."

Helen laughed sexily: "If you could only see my tits or your wife and soon to be born baby each day, which would you choose?"

"God help me, it isn't close, I need these tits so badly, gonna cum Helen.

In a disinterested voice Helen said: "I know you are and you are going to dump your ugly flat chested wife just for the thought of me Mr Gill. Now Doris is that son in law humping you, he is from the sounds of it."

"Yes Helen I am drilling him at last, right in front of her."

"I sent you a picture, show it to Mark."

"Mark honey, this is Helen, my boss. Fuck Helen what are you doing there?"

A loud grunting sound went down the phone to Helen whilst at the same time Mr Gill pumped any last remains of his marriage deep into Helen's tight pussy as Mark also lost control to the sight of this hot slut on the phone and pumped his load in lightning hot hard jets into his mother in law.

There were a few seconds of silence before Richard's voice spoke:

"There is always a pecking order."

Helen responded to the deep voice: "I absolutely agree."