Fatherly Love

Story Info
Luke goes to live with Simon and his Son, Jimmy.
21.7k words
4.7
24.6k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

FATHERLY LOVE

CHAPTER 1 (LUKE) - 44 IS SUCH A BIG NUMBER

You turn 44, and life hits you like a motherfucker.

Getting caught fucking your intern is bad. Tremendously bad. Blonde Laura tempted me for weeks, and a man can only hold on for so long. As I sat down in the HR meeting, I thought about how she stopped bringing panties by week four while accusing me of forcing myself into her. Next week I went commando, knowing how nice my bulge would look, and by Friday, we were fucking.

My office is a nice enough space, in the corner of the L-shaped side of the building, big window to the grim outside of the financial district. Grey paintings were hanging on the wall matching the gray of the carpet. A large wooden desk and a plant, dying an agonizing death in a corner. The only color was Blonde Laura's red lips around my cock. My boss entered when I was unloading my beast inside her, spread over my wooden table. After two weeks of fucking. We should have gotten a room by then.

Now, I have Blonde Laura at my doorstep, accusing me of being pregnant.

Getting caught fucking your intern is not as bad as your wife discovering you impregnated someone other than her.

Without a moment's notice, her fury descends on me, and I see myself on the other side of the door: Blonde Laura with a promise of revenge, and my wife, Blonde Kelly, swearing she'll turn my life into hell. You can never keep it in your pants, she screams.

The travel to the nearest hotel is short. I barely have anything with me, but it doesn't matter, tomorrow Kelly will come down to her senses, and we'll talk about this. Just like we did when it was Rita, Deborah, and Philomena. I show my card to the receptionist, who mentions it's declined. We try a few more times, and then I check my bank account with my phone, and there's nothing there.

Nothing.

My shared accounts with Kelly are at zeros. I try to call but can't get through to her. My wallet has little more than five dollars, and I smile nervously to the receptionist, eating me out with large brown eyes, and leave. Faced with the possibility of spending my first night on the streets, I wonder what options I have.

Simon's number comes up on the screen, and my finger hovers over it as I close my eyes. We haven't talked in some good three years, despite our closeness as we grew up, being in the military together. In the atrium of the hotel, blinding lights blaring me, I try a few other people, work colleagues, and a guy I thought was closer to me than he is actually. None picked up the phone, and I'm left on read.

Swallowing my pride, I call Simon, and part of me wishes he doesn't pick up the phone. The way we parted was dramatic, to say the least - I fucked up hard. But on the third ring, he answers. My lips say his name, whispering, uncertain of how to say it, but he knows me well enough and encourages me to speak. He goes silent when I ask if I can stay one night in his flat.

"I don't have an empty room; you might need to sleep on the couch."

My answer is an immediate yes, even though my height would translate into an impossible night for me. Simon continued, "It's either that or the bunk bed. Only Jimmy lives here, Sam is abroad, but I don't know how Jimmy feels with you sleeping in the same room."

"Simon, I'll take the couch. I need this until I sort my life."

"And you'll sort your life in one night? That's fine with me."

And I ride my bike towards his flat, hoping that tomorrow my wife could listen to me. If not, a lawyer would get things right quickly. It's nine pm already and getting cold. The lift takes me to the twelfth floor, and a kind enough Simon opens the door for me. He's different.

Still the same 6ft2 man, but now broader and with a beard. He doesn't smile but promptly shakes my hand, avoiding the contact of a hug. He's wearing comfortable sweatpants with a t-shirt that covers his arms up to his elbows, and I miss him all of a sudden. Simon was the only man I have ever been with, a regret I hold forever because I failed to go after him. I wonder if he ever feels the same.

He welcomes me to his home, mentioning that Jimmy's still out with some friends, and invites me to sit down in the living room while he gets some drinks. There's a giant TV screen in front of the couch and only pictures of him and Jimmy around. A big round table takes up one of the sides of the living room, and the walls are covered with pearl white paint. Simon sits next to me, and we make a toast.

"Tough night?" he asks, and I nod in agreement. I briefly explain the events that brought me here as he drinks his glass in one gulp.

"Serious? You got her pregnant?"

"That's what she says," I add.

"Did you use a condom?" He puts the glass down as I answer his question negatively, thinking how good it was to unload everything inside her. Blonde Laura.

"And to get this right, now Kelly got all the money from your account, and you have nothing?"

"Sort off, yes."

"No job?"

"No job. I fuck up."

"You sure did. You're not twenty anymore, Luke. You should know better than fuck your interns."

I go silent as he scolds me down, as I know he has a point. I remember being in his arms, and I can't stop thinking if he will ever allow me to be with him again.

"It's only this night." He lets me hold his hand, and my heart beats faster. I know he remembers us together.

"Luke, I know what you're thinking, and it can't happen again."

"Don't you want to repeat what we had?"

"I'm not a cheater Luke." But I am; that's what he didn't say. "I'm seeing someone at the moment."

"I didn't know. Is it serious?"

"I'm 44, Luke. But, of course, it's serious. I'm not getting any younger, but still, need as much pussy as I can get."

We stare at each other for less than a second until we start laughing. "That's only fair." My hand is still in his, and I know he's just like me, a dirty nasty old army guy. But unlike me, Simon always had the self-control to keep his cock in his pants and had a wonderful marriage with Debra until she decided to put a pair of horns up on his head and leave him with a co-worker. After that, it was only him, raising two kids on his own, Jimmy and Sam, the latter who is now abroad, all grown up. It still makes me proud to this day.

"I didn't get to ask Jimmy if he was cool with sharing the room. But I set up your bed there, and it should be okay."

"How's Jimmy?"

"He's alright. Big lad now, taller than me." There's a shine to Simon's eyes. "Took up wrestling, as you wanted."

"Yeah, they never let me, though."

Simon starts laughing again, our knees brushing, his torso leaning towards me. "I know. God, it was so ridiculous."

"What was?"

"The bulge in that singlet. That's the sole reason they stopped you, wasn't it?"

I blush. "There were plenty of moms complaining, yes. But they never told me it was that."

He pats my shoulder and smiles. Finally, a friendly and warm smile. "Bullshit, that's what I tell you."

"Does he like it?" and Simon nods positively.

"He's one of the best. Here, look at this."

And Simon shows me a video on his phone of Jimmy wrestling another man of similar age, his body only with a tight singlet. Muscles all around, nice chest, and a fucking robust and round ass. "Those thighs are massive," I comment, not taking my eyes from his behind. Fuck. Better than Blonde Laura. My eyes follow the dance between the wrestlers until Jimmy gets the better of the other, and the referee holds his arm up high, Jimmy's bulge well on display. He has nothing to be worried about in the size department.

"He looks impressive, doesn't he?" Simon asks, and I have to agree with him.

"Gorgeous." I wonder if Simon has the same problem as myself, but I don't want to confess that watching his son in a fucking revealing singlet made me horny.

"Do you want another glass?" I tell him I'm fine the way I am, afraid that things might get out of control, and I get to spend the night in the middle of the street.

"Right, it's getting late, and I have an early start tomorrow. I set up the bed in Jimmy's room, the bottom one, as he always sleeps in the top bunker. You didn't bring much with you, did you?"

"No. She was quite pissed off."

"I see. Let me show you the room."

And as he stands up, I can tell his cock is not as flaccid as it should be between friends, and I wonder if the effect was from his son fighting a well-played match or me reminding him of our good times together. I enter his son's room, and without thinking, I pull Simon towards me, as I did in the past. I want nothing more than his cock sliding up my body and making me shiver in lust and sin. He doesn't push me back, not even when my erection bashes against his hard cock, and our lips join together.

I moan under his breath as he grabs me tightly. I'm bigger than him, but it's Simon who's in charge when we're together. We kiss, I drink from his mouth, and as he's getting closer to ripping my clothes off, he stops, realizing his promise not long ago.

"No, no, I said... fuck, why?"

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be. I want this as much as you, but I don't understand why I don't control myself around you, Luke. I'm straight, am I not? Aren't you? Fuck."

"It's only with you. Same here."

He paces around the room, hard cock pointing out from his grey sweatpants. "I'm seeing someone. Nothing is to happen while you're here, understood? Or else you won't be able to stay here. I'm not a cheater Luke."

I whisper his name as he says good night. The bed is not that big, but it's definitively better than sleeping on the couch, and Jimmy looks like a nice relaxed guy. I wonder if he has a girlfriend by now.

CHAPTER 2 (JIMMY) - UNKNOWN DESIRES

This is not the first time I see dad kissing someone. But it's the first time I see him kissing another man, and the shock of it reverberates through my every bone. They don't see me, as they are too busy engaged with one another, dad pushing against another guy, taller, stronger, but was letting dad take charge of the kissing. But what shocked me even more was seeing dad aroused, fully aroused by another man. His grey sweatpants don't hide anything. I take a step back, being as cautious as possible, to realize my cock reacted to the image in front of my eyes. Harder than Nancy gets me. My penis leaks inside my briefs, and I have to take another peak, watching as dad grabs the other guy's cock over his jeans. Fuck, he's big.

I realize they broke their embrace, and I hear dad making promises never to do that again. He's seeing someone. I met her, Sophie. I don't like her a bit; I can't shake away the jealousy and emotions she has surrounding my dad.

But I don't taste the same bitterness on my tongue as I see dad with that other guy. It's different. I go to the living room as he steps out of the room, and slow down my breathing, to receive a text from dad saying his friend is going to be sleeping in my room, but just for one night, and asking if that was ok with me. The next minute, dad shows up in the living room.

"I thought I heard your phone. When did you arrive?"

"Oh, just now," I say, feeling the blood rushing through my body. Dad's voice is trembling ever so slightly, and he's trying to understand if he was caught.

"Seen my text?"

"Just now, yeah, it's fine, dad."

"Luke!" dad calls, and the tall and stocky man shows up in the living room, shirt half-buttoned, and I can't avoid comparing him to another central figure in my life.

Coach is like him, beardy, hairy. But he's taller, probably the biggest man I've seen in my life. Bigger than daddy. And the thoughts I have for coach return like a brick hitting me in the face. To be tamed by him, crushed, and used. Shit, my cock hurts to think about him.

"Jimmy, this is Luke."

"Gosh, you are a man! Last time I saw you were 18."

"He was a skinny thing at 18, that's true."

It was when dad saved me.

Luke stares at me like he's struck by something. "I can take the couch," he finally says.

"Dad told me already, and it's fine, Luke. I hope I don't snore," I say, making them laugh.

"I sleep like a stone, so you got nothing to worry about. Besides, your dad's a snorer, and he never woke me up."

Dad smiles a little too uncomfortably. "Right, I have an early meeting tomorrow, so I'll let you know each other. Luke, have a good night." I stand up, hugging dad as we say goodbye to one another. "Sleep tight," he wishes, and I share the same lustful sin. Luke waves goodbye, and I let him go to my bedroom. I'm shaking with anxiety.

The passion with which he kissed dad was still visible in his eyes. How could I ever compete with him? I don't even try with women like Sophie, as I know it's a totally different league. Can't beat her voluptuous body, her curves and breasts, and her sweet pussy that makes daddy scream. But knowing dad also has an affair with another man changes the whole game and makes me think back about the times it was just us. Just me and him, and sometimes Sam, pantless, walking around the house, positive reassurance about our bodies given without expecting anything back.

And now, I can't stop imagining the things this man can bring. He's tall, handsome, a mountain of a man, ten thousand times more interesting than Nancy and her nagging about unimportant things. There's a reason why we never went all the way, but Nancy seems to miss the forest for the trees.

Taking a deep breath and wishing my penis keeps quiet this time, I go by the bathroom first, washing my face and brushing my teeth. The bathroom door is open, and Luke gets in.

"Sorry, didn't know you were here," he apologizes. He's shirtless, with only a pair of loose shorts that look more like boxers than anything.

"That's alright," I say, words mumbling with the toothpaste inside my mouth, trying not to swallow, "I'm almost done."

Luke is cute. He is probably the same age as dad and has the same discipline in his face, thick beard, and soft wrinkles around the eyes--deep oceans of a light blue color, a clear sky in the rising dawn. I leave the bathroom, letting him get ready to sleep and enter the bedroom, and I spot it immediately. His briefs are on the floor, together with his white socks. Control yourself, Jimmy. Get a grip. My cock goes full mast in a matter of seconds, and it's tempting to grab and steal his clothes away, but instead, I change quickly into my pajamas and hop onto the top bed, face down, cock against the mattress, wishing, begging, dreaming about Luke and Dad.

He makes the room shake, and the bed structure squeaks as he enters it.

"Thank you, Jimmy," he says, "for letting me sleep here."

It's stronger than me. I bend over and look down, facing his eyes of lust and desire, and take one more peek at his muscular body and hairy chest. "I hope you can sort your things quickly."

Fuck. It didn't come out as I wanted.

He doesn't smile and, instead, covers himself with the sheet. "Don't worry, buddy. As soon as I can, I'll give your room back."

Jesus Jimmy!

I fall asleep dreaming of him, with my leaking cock making a mess in the bedsheets.

CHAPTER 3 (SIMON) - OLD WOUNDS, OLD LOVERS

The meeting takes forever and goes into the afternoon. Our client isn't happy with how I'm dealing with things, which fucks me up. I blame my lack of concentration not on the monotony and long hours of the meeting but Luke. As usual, he enters my life like a hurricane, taking everything away with him.

He took my breath away with that kiss. And to remember the weight of his cock...

I pack my things to return home, thinking I could use Sophie's able hands and a massage. I call her, but she has plans with her friends. Lately, she's seeing me less and less, and the seriousness I thought we had seems flimsy at best. On my way out, I pass by one of our new interns, and there's a resemblance with Jimmy. Tall, with a slim toned body and big puppy eyes. He looks at me just like Jimmy looked at Luke, and I can't shake the feeling away.

Isn't he with Nancy? Not my first choice, but I don't discuss my taste in women with him, and I trust him nonetheless. But that look.

And Luke is still gorgeous. A heartbreaker.

The office is still busy, but it's almost four pm, and I've done enough for today. I go into the bathroom before leaving and don't even notice the intern. I do what I must do, and it's when I'm about to get my cock back that I can tell he's watching me. All my life, I had a thing for guys but could control it perfectly well, with Luke as an exception. I look the intern in the eyes and ask him if he's alright, and he is quick to look the other way, leaving the bathroom at the speed of light. I can't help but laugh as I wash my hands, thinking he would be a nice pounding. Focus. You have Sophie.

The problem with Sophie and her recent lack of attention is causing a constant horny state that even masturbation finds hard to compensate for. And I don't want to cheat on her, not like Luke did. But, of course, if you don't count my best friend in, I'm not a cheater.

I sat on the couch, thinking it's time to buy a new one, more firm and spacious. It works well for Jimmy and me, but I wonder if Luke can sort his life out in one day, as he promised. I close my eyes, unable to resist the need to rest for a bit. I don't know where Luke is, but it's nice to have the house all to myself. But, gosh, that meeting drained the life out of me.

"You're home early."

Jimmy wakes me up with his cheerful voice. Looking at the watch, two hours passed in the blink of an eye, and my head is heavy. Jimmy drops his backpack on the floor near Luke's helmet and comes to greet me. I'm still wearing the suit from work, and he hugs me while I try to hide my afternoon wood. Anytime I wake up, I'm hard as a bone.

"How was your day?" I ask him, comparing his body to that intern at work. Jimmy's body is more defined with bigger and curvier muscles, especially when wearing the singlet. "Didn't you shower back at the gym?"

"Showers weren't working for hot water, and it's only ten minutes of walking."

His ass looks phenomenal and even worse, I can see every detail of his body. Gosh, he has grown up a lot. I grunt, and he asks what's wrong. "My neck. Got a terribly long meeting."

"Do you want a massage?"

Something tells me I should say no. Like, a sixth sense. Especially when his hands touch me, fingers carefully touching my neck, goosebumps all over my skin. I alleviate the tightness of my tie, and Jimmy opens up the first couple of buttons of my shirt, his fingers brushing through my skin. There's no space in my briefs for all the cock that's still hard from my slumber, and Jimmy's working my neck and shoulders so well makes nothing for it to go away. Or he's only making it worse.

"Do you like this?"

"Yes, son," I groan.

Jimmy's hands carefully massage me, and little by little, he conquers more skin. From behind, he bends down to open up my shirt a bit more and pushes it down to reveal my shoulders. His hands navigate from my back to my chest, still in a controlled way, and still observing the unspoken rules of father and son. He's not crossing that boundary; he's not touching my pecs and nipples, only caressing the top part of my chest.

"You're very tense," he says. "What happened?"

"I'm just stressed, son."

"Indeed you are. Can feel knots everywhere."

He made me laugh. "Knots?"

"That's what they say in the movies," he laughs with me. I grab a pillow and place it over my lap, understanding that my erection is probably visible from the moon, and I can't stop thinking if he's talking about porno movies. "Is that enough?" he asks, and I wonder if he might be like the intern and be attracted to older men.