All Comments on 'Fathers and Daughters Ch. 01'

by daveball500

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
hard

Hard, not me. Seem's you had a hard time getting started then it went on and on like you were lost and could not think of a story, perhaps you should read more. Hard?, yes I had a hard time staying awake. Let me guess, this was your first?.

BadPupBadPupover 15 years ago
Great Start

A great start with a nice buildup and it looks like there is plenty of fun still ahead. Look foreward to reading more soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good for you .

I liked your story despite what others may think . You told a story of a normal man with a normal daughter whom he lusts over . A daughter who like most girls listens to her girlfriends and wants to follow suit . In this case it seems her friend has been having fun with her father and she wants to do the same . What's the problem ??

Please conitnue with your story , there must be more .

ChevMan69ChevMan69over 15 years ago
WOW

Very warm and touching. Look forward to your next chapter. Thanks for such a grand read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Fantastic

Love a story of a horny old guy and his hot young daughter modeling for him. I will definitely be looking for more in this series. Great story.

tinman69stinman69sover 15 years ago
fantastic story

I really like the way you did this. This is a typical Dad and Daughter situation when the daughter listens to her peers. But the story has a heart, and that's the main thrust here. Damned great story! Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Interesting reading

Warm and human. A step above hard porn.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous