All Comments on 'Fathers, Brothers, and Sons'

by NoTalentHack

Sort by:
  • 295 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 1 year ago

Great story! I've read other stories on this site dealing with this situation. I think I like your version the best.

5

payenbrantpayenbrantabout 1 year ago

Good story. 5 stars for the writing....almost gave it 4 stars for the reconciliation but, that one was many layered. At what point do we believe that someone has paid/atoned for the wrong they have done?

Taken as a whole story I will give it 5 stars. Also it has given me thoughts of a scene to write to post here.

Sincerely,

Payenbrant

WolfenherzWolfenherzabout 1 year ago

Damn good story, you did it again.

JimmyThePlungerJimmyThePlungerabout 1 year ago

Excellent writing and a well told story, thanks as always.

Bebop3Bebop3about 1 year ago

Another excellent story. I look forward to your next.

oneagainstoneagainstabout 1 year ago

You missed out a fullstop on page 2

avidfaavidfaabout 1 year ago
Quality

The two major sides involved in grading a story are: 1) writing, plotting, characterization, dramatic tension, and 2) how it made me feel. The writing elements were top-notch, but the long struggle is not my favorite type of story. Just a matter of personal taste. Perceptive, sensitive, complex, realistic, yes, but not so much fun for me. That's my issue, not the author's.

YouamiYouamiabout 1 year ago

Dude, you picked a really dumb moniker....you are a talented writer...lose the "hack"!!!!

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 1 year ago

How many times has this happened in real life? How many women sweat thinking "Thank goodness, hubby will never know?" and then, the storm his.

A good, 5* exploration of this theme and how one husband made it through.

numbnutz49numbnutz49about 1 year ago

Another gem! The story doesn't need a comment. It's the model for stories in this genre. I am surprised it doesn't have a perfect score!

myky40myky40about 1 year ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

mikeyjb51mikeyjb51about 1 year ago

Great story, loved it. All around good, 5 stars from me

CriosCriosabout 1 year ago

Another fine story, NoTalentHack! Thanks for the tip about "What Dreams May Come." Hilarious!

myky40myky40about 1 year ago

A writer is considered an artist.... It's absolutely a work of art.

steeltiger01steeltiger01about 1 year ago

I didn't want to like it. I really didn't. But you gave us such a clear-eyed look at the damage done and the healing processes for everyone that you drew me in. A very well told story, and a pretty honest look at how weird life can get.

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 1 year ago
Good Story

This could have been an Ohio story (and that is a compliment). Husband worked through the angst and figured out how to rebalance the scales.

ejsathomeejsathomeabout 1 year ago

Five easy stars, of course. Admittedly, at first when I saw that the story was 8 pages long, I groaned. And then I started reading . . . and I couldn't stop. Beautifully written, and obviously intensely painful. But the joy that I felt at the end was . . . well, indescribable and quite satisfying. I hadn't added a story to my favorites in quite a while, but this one was crying to be added . . . so I did. Well deserved. I'm going to hug my wife tonight and tell her how much I love her . . . forever. NoTalentHack? Quite the opposite. Thanks very much for your wonderful contribution. Just WOW.

Omegaman56Omegaman56about 1 year ago

I enjoyed it 5 stars

demanderdemanderabout 1 year ago

A very nice story. It's good that the MC survived his rage, which can kill. More often it might lead to very bad depression, which can easily kill. But a happy ending. Great.

A technical note that has bothered me when I write things that cover a long time. If I have grand kids now, back in the day there were no cell phones, or sophisticated computer games, etc. Also, DNA testing was primitive or non-existent. (I recall blue dots, etc.) So I try to keep that in mind, with spotty success. I won't go back and check this story. But I think it's close to okay in that regard.

Anyway, an absorbing tale. D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This was a good story, the fact is they stayed together because he balances the scales in a sense

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Only read the first page and knew it was crap so skipped to comments and wrote this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

YAWN inducing, finally got to the bottom of page one, saw another 7... longwinded, not sticking around for the end.

elizalooelizalooabout 1 year ago

With a plotline that could have gone off in many different directions; you chose a difficult path - the mending of a marriage between a rightly angered husband and a wife who made a 'wrong' choice. While I am not comfortable with the cruel (IMO) approach he took to their sex life, he did have personal growth and moved forward with reclaiming his partnership in the marriage. A solid 5* story of betrayal and redemption. Well done.

And I LOVE ThatNewGuy's story, a great step in recommending it to the population of Lit! You, sir, are no hack!

greenday0418greenday0418about 1 year ago

Well written and it was a story filled with anger, despair, and forgiveness. I enjoyed reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well done going into the conflict going on in his mind. Strangely, there was never any mentin of the possibility of counseling. It took him a while to realize that he really was Travis' dad.

TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 1 year ago

What a vicious bastard. Why in the world would she want to stay married to a man like that?

Popcorn_and_StoriesPopcorn_and_Storiesabout 1 year ago

The user @oneagainst correctly pointed out that a full stop is missing from Page 2. Well, not only that, there's also an error on Page 3. These things have upset me greatly. My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined.

Yet, somehow, I still found myself giving this 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Once again NTH proves his handle to be a misnomer with a beautiful tale of love, betrayal and redemption. Just one gripe, though; while words like 'cock' 'cunt' and 'fuck' are fine, necessary even in 'jerk off' stories, in a love story like this one they come across as ugly and demeaning especially when used in the MC's narration. It's fine if the characters involved in the sex scene want to use such words to each other to spice up the proceedings but please, not the narrator. Still a five star read, though.

MwestohioMwestohioabout 1 year ago

Excellent reasoning thru the MCs thoughts and feelings

Bri29Bri29about 1 year ago

Really good story and well wrote as always by this author ?I can't say I agree with ending ,Alison's betrayal and long cover up pretence would be to hard for me to forgive ,and how do you ever get that image of her fucking her brother out of your head to deliberately make a kid while your married (I know he wasn't her blood brother but that dosnt make it better)I would have kept loving Travis as a step son but kicked her into touch.3⭐️only because I don't agree with ending but that's just me .

BigJohn601BigJohn601about 1 year ago

For a NoTalentHack....you are an excellent storyteller and I will be looking forward to more stories. Thanks.

miket0422miket0422about 1 year ago

I know it's fiction and that suspension of disbelief is a prerequisite when reading LW stories. That being said ... With Jake being near death from cancer. After rounds of chemo & radiation. Taking large doses of pain meds. Would he have even been able to get it up to have sex with Alli? Even if he could actually perform, what are the chances he'd actually be fertile after all the chemo and radiation? Even if all the mechanics worked out. They only fucked once and Bam! Alli's pregnant?

Beyond that, great story. For the length of this story I'm glad you found a way for them to reconcile. If they had stuck to his original plan and divorced when Megan left for college this story could have been cut in half.

tizwickytizwickyabout 1 year ago

NTH is a great story teller and he has outdone himself by writing a near perfect tale of betrayal, revenge, healing, love, and redemption. Five stars.

RR431RR431about 1 year ago

Fantastic story. Thank you for writing it.

dgfergiedgfergieabout 1 year ago

Our MC sure went thru a lot pages examining his feelings the betrayal by his wife. I think it was a bit too much. While the writing was good much of it just seemed to be filler to stretch out the story. I keep skp reading to get to the point and how he was going to handle the situation. I guess I've lost a little patience in my old age. I read a similar story where the guy found the wife had cheated but stayed in the marriage but told the wife he would divorce her when all the kids were out of the house, 12 years later she thought she had him back and he divorced her as he said he would. Can't remember what the kids thought. 4 stars just for length.

Jaydean409Jaydean409about 1 year ago

Great!!! 5 stars!!! I am into depravity, however. What I would love to read is a story like this, long, well developed characters, wronged but noble husband, etc. Only during the “staying together” period he gets into fucking the wife really rough, and she accepts it. And then, at some point he borderline forces himself on the oldest daughter (over 18 of course) and she loves it and he falls in rough incest sex with her!!! That’s the assignment, Mr. Phelps, and the Secretary will disavow all knowledge if you are captured!!!!!

skruff101skruff101about 1 year ago

Pure unadulterated fantasy, we all know what would really happen.

PowersworderPowersworderabout 1 year ago

Very well written.

I liked how you handled him feeling trapped by his loyalty to his existing kids, but at the same time, hating the shit out of his wife for cucking him.

Best of all was the proactive way he went out to do what was necessary to regain his masculinity. Knocking up a pair of hot lesbians was a great way of evening the score, and indulging himself after being taken advantage of for 16 years.

I'm not sure staying with Allison instead of immediately divorcing her was the right move, but he certainly shielded his kids from 95% of the emotional trauma her actions should have caused.

AngelRiderAngelRiderabout 1 year ago

Not bad, not bad at all. Mature and thoughtful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Can only give this 3⭐, 1st because it is to long, but 2nd most importantly he was a ass. As a 56 year old man, he is not reacting like a mature adult man, but like a hurt little boy. He needed a friend to kick his ass and tell him to grow up and forgive her for a one time mistake. His inability to understand and forgive her at the start shows to me that he doesn't her or his children.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another strong story. Well written and i’m not talking just about grammar. I do NOT like RAACs and usually assume all reconciliations are them - this was different and seemed earned. Well done sir

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Stopped reading at page 6 when this turned from a long drawn out ending to a marriage to a cuckold accepting and reconciling with the cheating slut. This is the first time I have been to disappointed in one of your characters to finish the story.

Oh well, looking forward to the next one.

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnonabout 1 year ago

You've got a great batting average, this was a massive whiff and a strikeout.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great writing for something that leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Tomh1966Tomh1966about 1 year ago

So good I logged in to rate and tell you 5 star, followed and favorited.

I kind of suspected about the kids with the lesbians.

Well done and keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well done.

I expect that you're going to have a lower score on this one, simply because of the reconciliation, but to hell with the peanut gallery.

I'm in the 'ditch the bitch' group, but this one gets a solid pass, and the writing, as usual, is exemplary.

I say it every time, your name is a self-effacing lie. You have more talent than 99% of the authors on here. Of course there are other good writers, but you are definitely in that group.

Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

@oneagainst... That's about the funniest comment I have ever read on here.

Loose/lose, too/to... the creative use of quote marks, the change from 1st to 3rd, I usually forgive them all.

It is an amateur site, at the very basic level. It's not for me to judge a writer's abilities... you just do not know how far they are reaching to try and express their thoughts.

You have better eyes than me, I missed it, and your comment reveals the truth, that this author needs to be picked up on such a heinous travesty.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Am fairly certain under the circumstances that I would have desecrated the grave of the half brother, despite the futility of it. That rage would have to be expressed in some manner. A gravestone, at least, would be more acceptable to scar permanently than would be the wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

MC was an asshole through and through, Allison deserved better.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 1 year ago

Many thanks, NTH, for a well scripted, well written and emotionally charged story. I've read sort of similar type stories before BUT... they always had "holes" in the actual storyline. I even enjoyed the ending. Yes, having a deviant type mind, I had guessed at the possibility of him being the bio father to the gay couple's children but, as you didn't keep returning to that tangent line, with him having the "snip", I simply thought I was wrong. It was a pleasure to read this. Thanks again. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Yet again, the oasis in the shit-sea of BTB.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Still my favorite writer here! This was indeed a 'slow' burn story, but never slowed in reading. MC was definitely a hard ass, maybe even more than in reality, but it worked for the story. I love a believable recon as much as a believable burn story (not a fan of RAAC nor of Rambo and the CIA taking down Dr. Evil and the wife in an over-the-top BTB). This had a bit of BTB for a while, but the wife did plausibly atone resulting in a much-earned and believable reconciliation. I would have been disappointed if he went through with the divorce. Keep 'em coming NTH!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A really good story, four stars. The difference between four and five is how the story dragged in the latter first half. It could have been shortened, with less repetition. (I found myself skimming to move the story forward.) Otherwise, a decent effort.

JPB

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

In the ever-dynamic game of sexual relations, the one factor that has always weighed decisively in the favor of womankind is the secure knowledge that she is the mother of her children.

Traditionally, Men are expected to accept what they're told as the truth. As the character Dr. Gregory House was know to say; "Everyone Lies"

Fast-moving developments in molecular biology make paternity testing faster, cheaper and more accurate than ever before. Analysis of foetal DNA in the mother’s blood enable paternity assignment as early as eight weeks into a pregnancy.

The truth these days is available for less than 100 dollars. Seems to be a worth while investment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

23 & Me and Ancestry has revealed a lot dirty little family secrets.

backgar12backgar12about 1 year ago

Excellent tale - so creative! 10 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good one, maybe a bit too wordy. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I agree with Boyd Percy. I’ve read similar stories here, but none with this depth and detail. So, NTH has once again managed to take a “typical” story and turn it into something special. The writing is, as usual, quite good, but with at least a couple of minor gaffs (“All the kids hand bonded with me“ and “ How eyes went wide.”). Thanks! And good to see NTH on SoL as well.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartabout 1 year ago

Was unsure whether to go 4 or 5 but ultimately settled on 5. Good story even if I personally wasn't so sure about the reconciliation. For me cheating is bad, get knocked up is worse, but tricking the husband into raising another man's child is about the worst a "loving wife" can do, purely personal opinion. The wife might have had good intentions to help her "brother" but ultimately still cheated and lied to her husband by omission on his son. Forgiveness for me would have been out of the question but its fine they did my personal opinion aside.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

No room for readers instincts.

LOVE slap-hapy-papy #9

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A long rambling story only to end with another cuck with his tail between his legs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story.

I just could never do it. What this MC did.

It would change the nature of the relationship I had with my child and their mother. The very core of those relationships would alter.

So much effort and time and sacrifice go into raising children.

And I'm not a good enough human being to do what this MC did.

I couldn't have stayed. I would have been poisoned. Immediately to the wife and mother. After her explanation. And then seeing rhe manipulation. Trying to throw me a bone with one more kid hoping it was a boy....the only reason to try for another child. And then encouraging me to have a Vasectomy? In real life these two don't make it. And they burn their lives down around themselves.

It would have been torture for the MC to look into the face of this "son" every day around the kitchen table.

So...yeah...good story. Well written. But I couldn't relate. And I've raised 5 kids. They are all mine (yes I've had them DNA tested)...and was hard enough knowing they were mine...if they hadn't been? Born to me by a treacherous wife who lied to me for 16 years? Nope.

Doubtful most men here could cope with it either.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I am a BTB guy and normally do not like RAAC stories. This is the exception and perhaps one of the best I have read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I find it very difficult to rationalize the love for child and the very sight or thought of said child is a constant reminder of the most extreme betrayal possible. Some commenter asked how Alli could be married to an asshole like him. That commenter is the only asshole visible. "TwentySeven" must be a man hating lezbo, not at all in the vein of a Janine and Isabella. Our mc's love for his son almost makes the love I have for my natural son seem to be insincere. I was moved to tears during the reveal to Travis.

Once again, NTH has shown himself to be at the top of heap on this site.

p.s. the recommendation for "What dreams may come" brightened my day considerably. Thanks NTH, for everything.

FD45FD45about 1 year ago

Fair to all sides and very human and humane.

Wash2015Wash2015about 1 year ago

Excellent story. I enjoy a longer story and you did well with it. Really showed the arc of the characters to make their actions believable. I also appreciate that he didn't take it out on the son as it wasn't his fault.

bartholomewbrontebartholomewbronteabout 1 year ago

Once again you have utterly failed to live up to your username, in spectacular fashion. 5 stars.

francemanfrancemanabout 1 year ago

Wow. Just wow.

That's really what I call reconciliation and not RAAC.

He rebuilt his life, his wants, his desires, his little plots and revenges.....and she really put up with his tantrums, his rude words, his disdain.....

And in the end, she has the closing words, "You came back, no matter how, no matter the way, you came back to me...."

Wonderful!

OverconfidentSarcasmOverconfidentSarcasmabout 1 year ago

This was awesome!

I think this was the very first story I read on here that handles this topic without resorting to either fasttracking the emotional journey, or cutting it out completely by simply belittling the man for having a "fragile ego".

Regaining trust takes time, and this was beautifully worked out.

nestorb30nestorb30about 1 year ago

Excellent story. Truly captured the mental derangement a massive betrayal can cause. Also came up with a realistic reason for a raac. Great job

Thanks for writing

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 1 year ago

It was a little too heavy in the first part, I almost got a headache with all the twisting emotions. About halfway in I realized you did a solid job of reflecting on me what I might have felt in the same situation. 5*

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikerabout 1 year ago

The opening ‘discovery’ section was very good and locked me into reading the whole story. In the middle I feared that it was turning into yet another woman hating BTB yarn (which I don’t like) but I liked the slow recovery of trust in the couples relationship. Finally I wasn’t convinced about the vasectomy reversal, it was implausibly easy. But overall I enjoyed this yarn so 5 stars and thanks for sharing.

straightshooter1958straightshooter1958about 1 year ago

Superlative! Well done! I was pleasantly surprised that you didn't get savaged they way ChoppedLiver did....

mainer42mainer42about 1 year ago

WOW. Captivating and very clearly written. no nitpicking here

BoxerR100BoxerR100about 1 year ago

As a reader of all kinds of literature, I have favorite authors. On here, you are one of my favorites. Thank you for sharing your talent with us. You have honed your craft well, please keep them coming. We'll done Sir.

ibbunkibbunkabout 1 year ago

A hundred words where ten would do.

SwordWielderSwordWielderabout 1 year ago

Excellent Story! A definite 5! You are definitely one of the best newer authors on this site. I agree with one of the previous comments - this was a true reconciliation, not a RAAC. Also, the story made sense. A woman suffering Post-partum Depression had a one night stand with someone she loved, but afterwards regretted it immensely. This story makes a whole lot more sense than the hot wife or cuckold stories that are becoming more frequent, and the reconciliation makes sense. There are definite stories where reconciliation doesn't make sense - in some cases deserve the BTB treatment. Thank you again for an excellent tale, and I look forward to your next submission.

BarahirBarahirabout 1 year ago

It's a pretty good story, mostly well-told. The husband spends a *lot* too much time in the first few pages *telling* us who he is, rather than *showing* us who he is, which could easily have knocked several unnecessary pages off the story. The "I'm pissed off at her and will never trust her again (but eventually I got horny)" section also gets more than a bit repetitive; he doesn't need to say/demonstrate it as many times as he did, just say that things continued on that way, without resolution or change, for years.

But this story, like so many others involving a cheating wife and an angry husband, makes me ask the same question I ask of about 95% of them: why, why, WHY won't he seek the help of a therapist or an equivalent? He clearly has all sorts of issues — blind rage, mistrust he can't get past, constantly expressed loathing for someone he's sharing a bed with (and, later, hate-fucking), conflicted emotions about how to treat a son who doesn't even know what the conflict is, complete indecision over what his future should look like, anger at his brother, etc. — that he needs to deal with. And that's true no matter how this story ends...reconciliation, divorce, or really anything else. He *needs* help, and he refuses to get it. The therapist character can help move the story in any direction you want it to go. Better than presenting an angry man who prefers to stay angry as long as possible, no matter how much it's damaging him, rather than do something about his problems. (And they are *his* problems. A therapist can't help him with his wife's problem(s), nor the couple's problems if that's something he wants to attempt, until he's dealt with himself.)

But no. He nurses all those entirely addressable issues, without seeking any sort of actual help (professional or otherwise), instead choosing to be an absolute asshole to his wife and making *himself* miserable in the process, for years and years and *years*. Why? Just to make the story long enough that he can come around on his own? All those pages of useless and repetitive anger could've been actual character development; first fixing his shit, then making more rational decisions regarding his wife, his son, and his marriage. Again: this is agnostic regarding whatever kind of ending you're going for. But while marinating in page after page of undimmed fury might be cathartic or even reenergizing for people who want to endlessly relive their own familiar trauma (in other words, the very people who are going to dislike the end of this particular story), it's not particularly interesting for anyone else.

For all her mistakes, the wife actually got therapy when she realized just how badly she'd fucked up. Sure, it would've been better to get it a little earlier, but once she came to her senses she got help, came to a decision (even if it was her own) regarding how to handle her trauma, and moved on. His refusal to do so is more annoying than interesting; like a teenager who's failed biology six years in a row and can't graduate without passing it, but resolutely refuses to attend class or open a textbook.

EastCoaster1EastCoaster1about 1 year ago

Without being sappy, this story of cheating, revenge, and reconciliation - not an RAAC - is so well done that i don't think there are any issues around the painful journey the couple is on after the revelation of the past cheating by the wife.

(Damn... sorry about the run-on sentence from a rambling stream of consciousness ! Are there any editors available to help with comments ?)

Like many of your other stories, the pain and angst of the characters is presented well, and ultimately they survive the cheating that took place by both.

I gave it a 5 with no hesitation, and I continue to watch for new tales from you, expecting them to be as enjoyable as I have the others I've read.

Texican1830Texican1830about 1 year ago

I guess the “BTB at the stake or you’re a wimp cuck” crowd must be affecting the score on this one, but I enjoyed it and scored it accordingly. MC was a little heavy on self-pity for too long, but who knows how THAT would affect one until it happens to one.

Good job.

AllNigherAllNigherabout 1 year ago

Rollercoaster ride that wasn't over the top. Other than getting to knock up the two married lesbians, everything else felt reasonable... Even the not quite brother... Well done.

Olderman318Olderman318about 1 year ago

I’m a big fan.

5 stars

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinionabout 1 year ago

I will only say I loved it. A couple times I thought to myself, this guy is just too much of a hard ass. I know a lot of people think otherwise but to me, a man raises a child from infancy to manhood is his father, period. Blood line does not make a man a Dad. I felt Luke kept harping on the fact that Travis wasn't his son. There unfortunately are a lot of men who put a baby in a woman and think their men and a daddy but that's not what make them either. It's the man that's there when he needs someone to be there that's the real Dad.

If you're asking for a recommendation, I will tell you to check out HardDaysKnight https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=328432&page=submissions and if you are looking for a new one try LJA644 https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=6666341&page=submissions

brendan_charltonbrendan_charltonabout 1 year ago

A load of bullshit with a ration of rationalization and a pinch of delusion.

Good story telling, thanks for the effort.

But, lackluster story.

DreddrasDreddrasabout 1 year ago

This was great. At first I thought it was going to be the surprisingly rare story where a husband finds out the kid isn't his and instead of the usual cliche about how the kid is his kid anyway and he loves his kid no matter what, he just straight up bails on both the wife AND the kid. I was actually a bit sad when I saw it wasn't going to head in that direction. But in the end, I really believed in the reconciliation and in the character development from both spouses. Poignant, heartfelt, and thorougly enjoyable.

*

That said, I'm still on the hunt for a story or two where the cuckolded husband just says 'fuck this' and bounces.

JayZipJayZipabout 1 year ago

I'm only on page 3. I keep having to take breaks bc it's so fucking tense.

But this is AMAZING. So layered.

I love the section with our narrator trying to "troubleshoot" the problem of who the, uh, donor is. I love the complexity of her feelings around the conception. I love the detail about why Evan is so smirky around them.

Damn this is well done. Eventually I'll nerve myself up to finish it. :-)

WetheNorthWetheNorthabout 1 year ago

I did not think your story (although well written) deserved 5 stars until the ending and that sold me.

So 5-stars it is.

WetheNorthWetheNorthabout 1 year ago

Heh!

I just realised that I gave 5-stars to a RAAC

First time ever

afanoffanlitafanoffanlitabout 1 year ago

You write so well, but I hate your characters… I realize I’m old school, but this felt so morally relativistic smeared all over the place that there wasn’t anyone I could respect.

JayZipJayZipabout 1 year ago

Page 6. It's reminding me of "Boilerplate Rendering by TheUnoriginalist, one of the stories I most respect on here. Similar depth & perceptiveness.

In THAT story, by the end I wound up rooting for the wife to eventually get thru. I finished a little disappointed by how rigid the narrator was; there was no change of course, just inevitability. Not with a bang but with a sigh.

Very much in suspense how this is gonna eventually go.

JayZipJayZipabout 1 year ago

Wonderful.

The *ONLY* thing I would suggest,mis that in the last 2 pages, when Allison says that she was hurt when she figured it out, I kinda wanted her to say something like, "...and for a while I was afraid that you were going to leave me and move in with them, and have them as sister wives. But as time went by I realized that wasn't going to happen, and..."

The twist on the last two pages is the third act that's "missing" from Boilerplate. I shouldn't say missing: Unoriginalist was going for a completely different effect. But it's the thing that precludes a "happy" ending there, and allows it here. The husband in both stories needed *something*. He got it in this story, didn't in the other.

Such a great story. Thanks for writing.

OvercriticalOvercriticalabout 1 year ago

This was a story that I couldn't predict how it would go although I did anticipate that the children of the lesbian couple were his. I did feel that Luke overreacted to his very belated learning of Travis's origin. I've never experienced such a thing, but I know of many people who adopt children and love them as much as biologically conceived children. l didn't like Luke very much. He wasted many years of his marriage to Alli fuming over a ultimately forgivable mistake. Still a well constructed story and worth wading through 8 pages. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Long story of a pathetic loser.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Really good insight to the trial and tribulations of this theme. At first I felt it bogged down a bit but you rapped it around so tight my reaction was….Wow. thanks for sharing.

Shepard_N7Shepard_N7about 1 year ago

Here's my two cents. If you want to write a reconciliation story, then do it. You were doing a great job until you tried to give the mc his balls back by having him fuck the lesbians. For me, it took a real and painful journey and turned it into a clown show in the end. Still, thanks for 7 solid pages. I enjoy your work.

nixroxnixroxabout 1 year ago

5 stars for a really good story.

Despite any negative comments below, I feel that your choice to proceed slowly to a RAAC was the best option possible - where it is mostly a win-win solution. It meets the RAAC rules - it was just one time, while it was a really bad choice and the repercussions were decades long, there were mitigating conditions that were eventually forgivable - BUT NEVER forgotten. The final missing link with his vasectomy reversal, added one more good reason for the RAAC.

However, my wife was fully capable of getting pregnant until she was 57, when she had her uterus removed. I got a vasectomy before I turned 30, so I never had to worry about birth control - but my wife had a NEW incentive to never have unprotected sex with any other male, at least not without checking for the scars that are still plainly visible. One couple we know of, where she mysteriously got pregnant about ten years after her husband got his vasectomy, certain made it obvious that she had an affair. I would have dumped my wife in a heartbeat, if she did that to me.

Cracker270Cracker270about 1 year ago

I have the feeling the author sweated blood creating this one. Well written and the characters, so good. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sappy Hallmark ending, the usual LW cuck-out, a pathetically naive understanding of the DSM, the usual LW normalization of the homosexuality lifestyle...all wrapped in excellent prose.

Women who commit paternity fraud are slavers. The fraud is the wife's way of forcing her cuck into involuntary servitude. Authors like this one would never write a story in which a black is enslaved and ultimately becomes happily reconciled to it. But, our weak, feminized authors here regularly write stories that are essentially the same thing and get lots of approving comments. Enslaving men is socially acceptable on this site and in society at large. Even the courts in the vast majority of states will enforce paternity fraud slavery. "Alli" should have served a prison term. Having had some alcohol and depression are not excuses for what she did any more than that would excuse robbing a bank...to stick with the storyline.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNoTalentHack@NoTalentHack
If you want to use one of my characters in your story or write an unofficial sequel or prequel or side story to one of my stories, please feel free to do so. I only ask a few things of you: 1. Credit me as the originator of the character/story. 2. DO NOT monetize it. This in...

SIMILAR Stories