All Comments on 'Fatigue'

by Wandering_Mongol

Sort by:
  • 107 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Entertaining and very well-written. I truly enjoyed the story. The length was necessary for the setup at the end.

They had agreed-upon rules and she broke every one of them. No love, respect or trust in that relationship all because of an irrational bitch.

Ed

AA82ndAAAA82ndAA3 months ago

What is that old saying..."give them an inch and they expect and take a mile." I read this twice and my conclusion is Joe started and continued to chase his dick the whole time. Only scene I liked was when Malcolm got destroyed in the altercation.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Liked it except of course the cause of the breakdown of the marriage, it the height of stupidity to violate your own marriage, it will ALWAYS come back and bite you in the ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

How can anyone finish this?!

Wimpy cuck?!

Alpha - beta no he is All the Way to zeta

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

This one bordered on putrid. The MC needed to be aborted at conception. U don’t allow this level of stupid to be born. Now he needs a lobotomy minimum!

fredbrownfredbrown7 days ago

Don't know what the hell to think about this'un!

Sorry, but one is psychotic - and the other is nuts ......

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

Malcom could not prove he didn't initiate force. No other eye witness and Malcom was bigger with more formal training. No DA would charge that, and a civil jury wouldn't see that fag as a victim. Moreover, does anyone think Malcom would want the world to know he's a sissy? The MC isn't remotely plausible as a character. The entire story is grossly implausible.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWandering_Mongol@Wandering_Mongol
Thank you for checking out my stories! I'm grateful, and hopefully you enjoy them. 2-28-24 It Needed Doin' is ongoing. More is coming. Yes, Kiki is a bitch, but she cuts through a lot of nonsense and gets things done. Chief Hagen is a retired CWO5, and likely to be the eventu...