Fatima Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Callum shook his head, glancing at the girl he now knew as Mena. She glanced back.

"Well, you'll know her now. You shared a class with Mena earlier this year, Industrial Economic Policy." The true picture was starting to dawn on Callum but he stayed silent. "She sat in front of you. And apparently, you used to spend a lot of time staring at her feet. Tut tut. She noticed, as you can probably guess."

It was true, and Callum remembered. Mena had been dressed in loose robes from head to toe, but her feet were covered in small sandals only. She'd dangled in and out of those and Callum, who barely understood the weight of his feelings towards feet, watched eagerly, thinking about how dainty and sexy hers were.

"I didn't think it was weird or anything," Mena said for the first time. She had a slight Arabic accent mixed with East London. "I was a bit intrigued."

"Mena told me about it," said Fatima. "Thought it'd make me laugh. Instead it got me thinking. Why does a guy like feet? He wants to kiss them, lick them, whatever, be on his knees. For a guy that hates Muslims, as I thought you did...I was wrong, obviously...it would be really humiliating for you to be on your knees to a Muslim girl. And if you get off on humiliation, you must be into bondage."

"We looked it up," said Moira. "Turns out some vanilla guys like feet but it's definitely a bondage thing for the most part."

Fatima nodded and smiled. "Everything stemmed from that bit. The house, the set up, the way I tempted you in, and the trap. This has been in the works for a while now, Callum. And it's worked."

Callum nodded miserably, any fight leaving him. This had entered a new, scary dimension and while his brain struggled for a way out, he knew there was none. He felt afraid - a part of him would have thought this a dream, but the truth was that he was at the mercy of five girls, almost all of whom hated him and wanted to destroy him utterly.

"Can we get him started?" asked Carly, and her tone was way too eager to be related to anything good.

"Course!" said Fatima. "Callum...we've got a little job for you."

12