Karen's Confession

Story Info
Karen tells her husband she is a cuckquean.
6k words
4.48
49.3k
64

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We'd been married for 25 years and had our two beautiful daughters when I finally faced my fantasies about my husband. It wasn't really anything that I was ashamed of, but I was terrified to tell him my true deepest fantasies, fearful of what his reaction might be.

Because of my own insecurities, I wasn't sure he would accept them, or maybe he would see me differently. I guess I also secretly thought he might like them too much, and I wasn't ready to fulfil them, yet. Our relationship was seemingly so good, I never wanted to risk it.

But recently we have had many changes in our life, and I have noticed him looking around at the typical younger, tighter girl, 20 years younger than me. He was much younger than he looked and was in great shape. People often mistook him for early 30's, instead of his real age, 49. I was sure he would have no problems finding a replacement, and that was my biggest fear. He was the kind of mature sexy man that made the young girls' mouths water with fantasies of the "older man." And he was a sexual beast, as well.

It's not that he had ever given me any inclination that he had planned on leaving, he hadn't. But let's face it. I wasn't the same bombshell I was when we met. I didn't have the time to treat him like the King he was. The kids and life had led me to get lazy, and I had put on 20 lbs since we got married. I didn't suck his dick as much as I should, like he deserved. I didn't keep the house up as I should, and I had become a mess. He had given me and our children such a wonderful, easy life. We never went without. On the contrary, we had everything we needed and most of what we wanted. I've always felt like I didn't deserve it.

He was a very talented attorney with a huge law practice, employing several other attorneys and so many other office staff. He had worked so hard to build the firm to where he was able to take as much time off as he wanted for family and recreation, and our income from it never changed. I was so proud of him. I felt guilty for keeping him from fulfilling his potential. In my heart I felt he was capable of so much more without me.

Many years ago, he had told me about some of his college days, and the girls he dated. He was quite up-front about it, telling me that he played the field. Sometimes he would date several girls at a time. He told me about the frat parties, and the sorority girls. He told me about the threesomes, how some girls fought over him, and how we truly had his pick of the litter. There was a never-ending stream of girls to satisfy his needs back then. And he left it all behind to marry me. Little miss Karen Douglas. 5'10" Blonde 120 lb freshman who flunked out of Junior College. I was insecure from the beginning, it just got worse as the years seemed to fly by.

Now, on our 25th anniversary, I wanted to give him something special. Something he deserved. I had no right to keep it from him. On the contrary. I wanted it for him. I was finally ready to put his need in front of my own insecurities. Our daughters were both off at college, so we had the house to ourselves.

I set up a special anniversary dinner with him at the nicest steakhouse in town. I made the reservation and was ready to lay it all out for him, willing to accept whatever his reaction was when I told him.

We arrived at the restaurant about 15 minutes before our reservation, so we grabbed a couple seats at the bar for a pre-dinner cocktail. I ordered my regular chardonnay, and he ordered his regular whisky on the rocks. Seizing the moment and needing courage, I said "How about we do something a little different tonight?"

"Ok, what do you have in mind, babe?" he asked, smiling and accepting of spontaneity.

"Let's order a couple shots of tequila. To loosen up." I said.

"Tequila? Really? What are you up to?" He asked, cocking his head at an angle and smiling. "Sounds fun."

He was always so positive! His response gave me courage, and I blushed. "I have some things I want to tell you. And frankly, I'm scared to death, but I know it will turn out great! So, Tequila?"

He laughed and said "Sure! Tequila it is!" And with that, he motioned for our regular bartender's attention.

"Two shots of that expensive tequila Karen likes, please. Apparently, we need some courage!" he said.

We had our tequila in no time, and it really did the trick.

"There's been something I've been wanting to talk to you about. And I haven't known how to do it. So I'm just going to do it. I'm just gonna say it." I said, looking at him to test his willingness to be open-minded.

"ok... and it is...?????" He asked. Eager to hear whatever bomb I was about to drop. After a pause, he could tell that I was still a bit nervous. He touched my hand, looked me right in the eyes and said, "There's nothing you can't tell me. Just say it."

My eyes welled with relief. He had given me the last bit of reassurance I needed with his look.

"I want to tell you my biggest fantasy. And I'm scared to death because I don't know what your reaction might be." I said.

"Babe, I've been asking you what your biggest fantasy is for years. I've always really wanted to know what's in your mind when it is roaming? Just tell me!" He seemed truly eager to hear it.

"I want to watch you have sex." I mumbled.

"That's it?" He replied, as if it was no big deal.

I continued "...with another woman." I couldn't believe I finally said it.

The look on his face was one of surprise. Not of acceptance. For a moment I thought that I had made a terrible mistake.

Just then the Maître D' said "Mr. and Mrs. Hastings. Your table is ready. Come with me."

Charles smiled at me. I looked back at him in horror, wondering if the Maître D' had heard. "Let's grab our table. We have so much to talk about." He replied with a wink.

I took a deep breath, grabbed my chardonnay and followed him like a puppy to our regular table in the corner. It was one of those secluded corner booths that was set off from the other tables. He waited for me to slide in, but not before patting my butt as he scooted in beside me. The Maître D' handed us the menus and wine list and said, "You two lovebirds have a great dinner."

I felt a red blush come over my face as my heart pounded. I realized that I had actually said it, and now had to further explain myself.

"Tell me more about this fantasy, babe." Charles said as he sipped his whisky, looking over his glass into my eyes, grinning. He was always so confident.

"Well, I just can't get it out of my head. You're so good looking, and I just keep picturing so many other younger women wanting you, and it turns me on. And it makes me jealous at the same time, but them it really turns me on more. It's like a cycle." I said. Then a pause. I waited so anxiously to hear his response. I said "Well, say something! I'm spilling my guts here. Am I crazy?" I looked for his approval.

"You're not crazy, babe. Not at all. That's actually quite a common fantasy," he said matter of factly, "both for women as well as for men. I was totally expecting something much worse. I had braced myself for something groundbreaking!" he giggled his relief.

"So, you're not freaked out by it? I mean, you're accepting of it?" I asked.

"I'm not freaked out at all. You think I'd have a problem with you wanting me to fuck other women?" He asked with a tone of rationality. Suddenly It sounded so weird that I had been afraid to tell him. I actually was afraid my husband would be upset about me wanting him to fuck another woman, or women. I was ashamed and relieved.

"Explain how this might work, babe. Have you thought this through?" He asked, testing my resolve.

"Oh, I've thought about it plenty. I just need some reassurance from you." I said.

"Reassurance? Why haven't you told me about this sooner?" He asked.

"I was afraid that if we went through with it, you might find something better and leave me. I couldn't handle that." I said.

"Why would I leave my wife of 25 years, because she wanted me to fuck other women. Why the hell would any man leave that arrangement! I certainly wouldn't. I won't. I don't want to leave. But this does have me intrigued." He paused, and I could tell his brilliant mind was thinking this through. He continued "Well, there certainly would have to be rules, right? Rules that we set together. And are you sure you could go through with it? What if you freak out?"

"Oh, I'm sure I wouldn't freak out. I'm sure of it. My arousal would outweigh my jealousy." I said. "And I want you to feel pleasure."

He looked at me, gauging my commitment to this idea. He was unsure that I had considered the various consequences, but I had. He finally saw that.

"Ok. Do you have someone in mind? Or are we to find this woman, or girl, together?" He asked.

I was hoping he would be willing to choose a girl quite different from me. Someone that I could justify as a girl that had something to offer him that I couldn't.

"I don't have anyone in mind and I would like you to be the one who chooses. I would prefer a stranger, I mean, someone we don't already know. A girl we know might be awkward. But I leave it up to you. I want you to be happy?" I said. "And as far as rules, anything goes. I don't want you to hold back. I just want you to tell me about it. Sky is the limit."

We sat there and discussed his preferences for a long time. He was quite forthcoming with his desires, and I was with mine. I made it clear that I wanted him to act as if I wasn't a factor. Kind of like if he was single and never had met me. I didn't want to keep him from what he truly wanted.

Over time, we became like a team that was working towards a common goal. We both wanted to find the right girl to make this first step. It was a step that would truly change our marriage, our lives, and our future.

He told me that he thought the best way to do this was for him to frequent local bars and hangouts. I agreed.

He also decided that it would be easiest for him if I was not present, at least at first. He thought that my presence would be a reminder of our life, and that it might interfere with his game. He hadn't flexed his game in quite some time, and he was worried that it might need to be reawakened. So I agreed. He would go to bars to meet girls without me, but I insisted on him telling me about them when he got home.

He agreed. And it was a huge relief for me when I realized it was going to happen. I was so aroused during that conversation we had over our anniversary dinner. I felt guilty, jealousy, lust, thankfulness, and so many other emotions that I couldn't list them all. The overwhelming thing was that my pussy was practically dripping thinking about it.

We finished our dinner and went home. I went down on him in the car on the way, but he wouldn't cum. He said "I want to continue this when we get home. I have a test for you when we get there." He was always so direct when he spoke. I assumed he wanted to fuck.

When we pulled into the garage, I straightened myself up, and went directly to our bedroom where I changed clothes into what I thought was his favorite lingerie.

When he saw what I had on, he said "I've never really liked you in those type of outfits. Take it off, I want you naked and in heels for tonight."

I immediately stood up and stripped down, leaving my black pumps on.

"I want you here. Right in front of me." He said, pointing at the floor right at his feet as he untucked his dress shirt and unbuttoned it, revealing his rippled abs. He unbuckled his belt as I walked over and took my place, kneeling at his feet like a trained puppy. He unfastened and unzipped his slacks, and I helped slide them and his underwear down to his ankles. He lifted each foot as he stepped out of them, and kicked them aside. I looked up at him, awaiting my instructions.

"Let's see how committed you are to this fantasy." He said, quite forcefully. I smiled and looked up at him as he pulled my hair back with both hands, pulling it into a pony tail that he held with one hand. He used his other hand to guide his half-hard cock into my mouth. "Keep your hands behind your back. No hands tonight." I did as I was told, as I began to suck him trying to get him hard. He held my hair with one hand, guiding my rhythm.

It was only a few seconds before he was rock hard and pumping my head up and down on his cock. My hands remained behind my back as I was told.

"You still want me to stick this cock down another woman's throat? Hm? Would that turn you on?" He said pulling my mouth off his dick.

I gasped for air and said "Yes." looking up at him.

He leaned down and kissed me deeply. His free hand reaching down and touching my pussy, feeling my wetness.

He stood back up and said "Open." I opened my mouth as he pushed his dick between my lips and back into my mouth. He began pumping up and down on his dick again. His other hand joined the one on my hair to guide my motion.

"I'm starting to like the idea of this. I'm still not quite convinced you are committed to it, though." His tone indicated he was about to test me further.

"How young can I go? 30?... 20?... 18?... Can I find a virgin? What are my limits?" He asked as he pulled my head off of him again, using one hand to jack himself while waiting for my answer.

"Anything you want. Anything." I said, trying to catch my breath as I looked up at him, mouth open wanting his cock back in its place.

He didn't make me wait. He immediately pressed himself back into my mouth, resuming his rhythm, but faster.

I had saliva running down my chin, his cock pumping in and out of my mouth. I loved the feeling of him taking control of me. Using me. He deserved it. He owned it.

"Will you use your mouth to get this cock ready for her?" he said. His voice was becoming gravelly.

My mouth full of cock mumbled my approval "mmmhmhmhmmm"

He pumped my head harder with his fist holding my hair. "Good." Will you get her pussy ready for this dick, too?"

I hadn't thought of that. I thought he would just have his way with her, and not involve me. But somehow the thought of getting his little pussy ready for him and then getting his fat cock ready for her really made my pussy gush. I was a bit ashamed, but willing. I was proud that he would want to involve me.

He pulled my head back again, releasing my mouth from his meat. He didn't wait long for my response. "Oh, yes. I'll lick her pussy for you, baby. I'll make sure she is sopping wet before you bury that cock in her."

He reached down to feel how wet my pussy had become. I actually was dripping.

Feeling how wet I was, he said "That's such a good girl. Your wet cunt tells me everything I need to know."

He stood up and pushed his dick back into my eager mouth and pumping faster. "Swallow this cum. Don't miss a drop...That will seal the deal and I'll start looking for her." He said, knowing that I could only swallow all his cum without gagging if I was turned on enough. I was.

Charles' rhythm increased and I could tell I wouldn't have to wait long for my reward.

I sucked hard as he pumped his cum into my mouth and down my throat. I eagerly swallowed every drop, making sure we had a deal. There was no turning back now. My pussy tingled with thoughts of the future. That was a Friday. The rest of our weekend and the following week was uneventful.

Then I received a call from him the following Friday afternoon telling me that he was going out for drinks with a few people from work, and that he would be home late. That wasn't the first time he had called to tell me he was staying late, but something was different this time. I wondered if he had made other plans this time.

"Who all is going from the office?" I asked, hoping.

"Debbie and Shane, the two new attorneys, and Sydnee, the new intern. You know, the blonde one that was at the Christmas Party." He said.

I'd remembered Sydnee very well. She was pre-law at the University and had started interning at Charles's firm at the beginning of her sophomore year. She was 19 years old but looked younger, Blonde, petite, 100lbs or so, and had legs for days. She had this cute little bubble butt, tiny hips. Everyone was looking at her at the Christmas party, mostly the Attorney's wives, and I was one of them. How could anyone not look at her, she was stunning and impossible to ignore. The other wives were watching her to "keep an eye" on their husbands, I was watching for another reason. I was hoping Charles would hit on her. I had no such luck, unfortunately.

"Sounds like fun, baby. Don't stay out too late. I'll be binge watching Netflix. I love you." I said as we hung up.

I was hoping he would take this opportunity to look around for a girl. But I wasn't getting my hopes up since he hadn't mentioned our arrangement since last Friday's blow job.

I poured some chardonnay, made a meat and cheese tray, and cuddled up with myself on the couch to watch a series on Netflix. After several episodes and several glasses of wine, I must have fallen asleep, because I was woken up by my phone ringing next to me. It was Charles. I glanced at the clock, and it was 11:30.

"Hello" I answered.

"Hey, babe. We're headed home. Just left the bar. You still up?" He asked. I could tell he was quite buzzed.

I struggled to clear my head. "I'm up. Well, I mean, you woke me. I must have fallen asleep."

"Ok. See ya soon, babe. Bye." He said as he hung up.

Then I asked myself. "We?... who is We?" I had my hopes up.

I decided to get up and freshen myself up in case Charles needed some release.

It was only a few minutes before I saw the headlights pull into the driveway, and then heard the door to the garage open. I was waiting in the den on the couch with another glass of chardonnay, and a whisky on the rocks for him.

He came in and dropped the keys on the kitchen counter and made his way into the den.

He walked over and kissed me as he grabbed his whisky off the coffee table. He took a big sip as he plopped down in his recliner next to the couch.

After a few moments of silence, I said, "So, how was the Tavern? Did everyone have a good time?"

"Oh, yea. Ya know. We all had a relaxing evening. Quite a few drinks. You?" he said sipping his whisky.

"Well, I fell asleep after a few chardonnays, and you woke me when you called. Did everyone stay until the end?" I tried to pull more information from him.

"No, not everyone." He said, which disappointed me. Then he said something that gave me hope.

"Debbie and Shane left about 10:00. They stuck me with Sydnee." He replied. "She got drunk just like she did at the Christmas party. Sloshed. She cannot hold her liquor.

I was concerned. I said, "So did she get back to her place ok?"

He smiled at me, sipping his whisky. After a big gulp, he rattled his ice and said "Nope. She didn't. She's passed out in my car. In the garage."

Butterflies started in my stomach. My pussy tingled. "Well, shouldn't we get her out?" I asked.

"Yes we should. I would have carried her in, but I didn't know where I should put her. The guest bed or our bed." He said with that devilish grin that made me swoon. I hoped it wasn't the liquor talking.

I said, "Our bed, of course!" I stood up and kissed him. "Go out there and bring her in."

We went to the garage and found her snoozing in the passenger seat. Charles opened the door, and easily picked her small frame up and started in towards our bedroom. She woke up as he crossed the threshold from the garage lifting her head to look at her unfamiliar surroundings. He stopped as soon as he got into the kitchen holding her in his powerful arms. Sydnee smiled at him, and kissed him full on the lips. "Where are you taking me?" She asked.

"My wife says we should take you to our bed. Where do you want to go?" Charles replied, nodding towards me.

12