Fauna Pt. 01

Story Info
Fiction becomes fact for two actors.
9k words
4.8
3.5k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can't say that I didn't know the risks.

As a new traveller in Aficus IV I had, of course, read the information about the local flora and fauna. The creatures on the planet had quickly adapted to the arrival of humans, and their incredibly fast evolution had already ensured that they were accustomed to us.

In my cabin on the ship, I read the joint entry on the apulcula and the magnus.

'APULCULUS: a simian mammal, with a faint resemblance a small Earth monkey. Has evolved in parallel with the MAGNUS, another small mammal. These creatures are notorious for their reproductive behaviour, which has evolved to incorporate other creatures.

'The apulculus and the magnus do not mate with their own species. They appear to be sexually attracted to other mammal species, which they mount and copulate with. The apulculus wraps its long limbs around the target creature's head and inserts its reproductive organ into the target's mouth, and will cling on for several hours before ejaculating into the target's gullet. Meanwhile, the magnus will grasp the target's hips and insert its reproductive organ (which is telescopic and normally hidden inside the animal's body) into the target's vagina, if female, or anus, if male (but see below). The magnus, too, needs to copulate for a long period before finally ejaculating.

'The semen of the apulculus and the magnus then, by a process which is as yet unclear, seek each other out inside the target's body, and fuse into an egg, which is subsequently eliminated from the target's body, either in menstrual fluid or in faeces. This process is not harmful to the host body. The egg will grow and will hatch out into either another apulculus or another magnus.

'Apulculas and magnuses have been known to mount and copulate with humans: the apulcula will wrap its limbs around the victim's head and the magnus will remove the human victim's clothes before lodging itself between the victim's thighs and penetrating the victim. The earliest known victim of a sexual assault from an apulcula and magnus was Meredith S., a 28-year-old exozoologist on the first mission to Aficus IV. S. was found by other crewmembers while in the process of being assaulted, and her crewmembers found that it was impossible to remove the apulcula and magnus from her person until the copulation was over; any attempt by them to bring the assault to an end caused greater distress in her than the assault itself, which she found humiliating and upsetting but which also induced physical arousal in her. She experienced an orgasm when the creatures ejaculated in her but then suffered psychological problems in the aftermath, for which she received counselling. She went on to write an important research paper, 'Some notes on human/alien sexual contact on Aficus V', which formed the basis for her doctoral dissertation.

'The first male human victim of a sexual assault by an apulculus and a magnus was Andrew L., a 22-year-old student. He was attacked in his bed by creatures which had infiltrated his family's habitat and was found by his older sister. Emergency personnel attempted to remove the creatures but the victim made it clear that their attempts made the assault more distressing, so once again it was decided to wait until it ended naturally. This assault was notable for showing that a magnus assaulting a male human will penetrate the victim's anus. The victim identified as gay and had previous sexual experience, which he credited as one reason why he found the attack less distressing than it might otherwise have been, but like Harriet S. he still found the experience humiliating and painful, even though, like her, he experienced physical arousal and orgasm during it.

'Another notable human victim of an assault from an apulculus and a magnus was Melanie V., a 34-year-old housewife who was assaulted in her kitchen in her habitat. In this victim's case she was not discovered for some hours until her husband returned home from work, the victim having failed to pick up her child from the nursery; she was found with her clothing stripped off, being assaulted on the kitchen floor. This victim found the assault more distressing than usual because the magnus, for reasons unknown, penetrated her anally rather than vaginally; the victim was unfamiliar with anal sex and found the experience intensely humiliating. She was not seriously physically injured but required intensive counselling.

'A form of sex tourism has been observed on Aficus IV, with visitors deliberately seeking out assault from an apulculus and a magnus; 96.8% of visitors who have been 'successful' have expressed regret that they sought out the attack in the first place, because of the humiliation, pain and inconvenience involved. Almost all victims of attacks are discovered by other people while the attack is going on; few attacks have happened in privacy. Most people have not enjoyed the experience of being observed while being naked and raped by an apulculus and a magnus, although videos of attacks have received multiple views online and some more detailed and extensive videos have gone viral.

'To conclude: visitors are warned against approaching these creatures, and should avoid them. They are persistent, practically impossible to resist, and very determined. Although their attacks cause little physical damage, testimony relates that the psychological effect on the human victim is considerable and traumatic. Humans should consider themselves to be prey of the apulculus and the magnus, and should behave accordingly.'

However, I was confident that I could fight these creatures off. I wanted to see them in action, not be their victim. I was sure I could manage that.

At the same time, a part of me was genuinely, uneasily curious about what it would be like to be assaulted by these creatures. Almost all stories about A/M attacks on humans were illustrated by a more or less blurry image of a victim: a naked form with a dark creature enfolding the face and another blurry, brown form affixed to the victim's crotch, the victim's body arching and squirming as it was penetrated at each end. Sometimes there were 'after' photos of the victims looked exhausted and ashamed. I did not want to be one of them, but I was curious to see what it would be like to happen to someone else. Yet I couldn't help imagining being the helpless victim, stripped and stuffed and used.

And so I went out, that dark and damp afternoon on Aficus IV, to witness an A/M attack.

I had no idea what I was letting myself in for.

I knew that the danger zone was the wooded areas on the edge of the city, so that was where I headed. The city of Carnville was expanding rapidly, and the native fauna's habitat was being cut down and replaced with more buildings. This made them disturbed and resentful, as the city knew.

As I walked around the industrial buildings on the edge of the city, I noticed the signs: DANGER NATIVE FAUNA. DO NOT PROCEED UNLESS ACCOMPANIED BY A SCOUT. The Scouts were the reconnaissance teams that were still mapping the area, even as we were colonising it.

There weren't many people about, and it looked like my chances of witnessing an attack on someone else would be small. I was disappointed, especially as I was only on the planet for a couple of days.

As I walked towards the city limit, I turned a corner and saw someone: a young woman in a t-shirt and fatigue trousers, wearing a cap. Her casual uniform was that of the citizen auxiliary of the Scouts. She was examining a tablet.

She was a little younger than me, with a good figure, red hair tied back in a ponytail and a handsome, open, freckled face with no makeup. She looked up at me and gave a friendly nod.

'Evening,' she said. She wore a nametag that read REBECCA HAZLETON.

'Evening.'

'May I ask where you're headed?'

'Do you have that authority?'

'It so happens that I do.'

'Just taking a walk.'

'Okay,' she said. 'You're free to walk where you like, but you should know that there's been a rash of A/M attacks lately. I have to caution you to be careful.'

'I'll be very careful,' I said. 'Don't want that to happen to me.'

'Good,' she said. 'Because we get a lot of tourists who think it'll be some kind of fun, and it isn't.'

'Have you seen one?' I asked.

'I've seen enough,' she said. 'They got a friend of mine. She was so traumatised she had to quit the service and live somewhere else. She couldn't work with us knowing that we'd seen that happen to her.'

'I'm sorry,' I said. She shrugged.

'To be fair, she was careless,' the young woman said. 'If you don't put yourself in harm's way, it won't happen. So, do us a favour, please, and don't go into the woods.'

'I won't,' I said.

'Thanks,' said Rebecca Hazleton, and walked off to a nearby building.

I walked on, and when I was out of sight of where she'd been, I headed for the trees.

The road went on through a clearing on either side, to the next town, but there was no fence barring access to the woods themselves.

I walked across the scrubgrass and entered the trees.

All around were the quiet sounds of the animals. I kept my eyes open. What was I doing there? What was I hoping to witness? Part of me hoped someone else would enter the woods, and I might see them attacked--perhaps the alert young Scout auxiliary. I had a brief mental image of Rebecca Hazleton struggling to take the apulculus off her face while the magnus pulled her clothing off her, and felt guilty.

I walked on into the trees, but there were no signs of the small simian or feline. I began to think that this was a wasted trip, that I was never going to see them.

Then I emerged into a clearing, and something moved on the edge of my vision, and I turned.

There they were, seated on a log, watching me: I immediately recognised the dark brown, long-limbed apulculus, and the smaller, striped magnus. Their dark eyes had no irises and stared at me.

There was a good twenty feet between us. I reached into my pocket for my camera, to photograph them. That would have been enough.

I was unprepared for what happened next.

With incredible vigour, the apulculus flung itself at me, and wrapped its strong, flexible arms around my head. At the same time, I felt the hot, damp prong of flesh pressing at my mouth. Its legs, too, clamped around my neck.

Then I felt the magnus running up my legs and tearing at the buckle of my belt.

I was in only a t-shirt and jeans and sneakers, because it was a warm night. But now I could not see, because the apulculus was blinding me, and the magnus was opening my jeans.

I stumbled around, moaning in horror, as the apulculus shoved its penis into my mouth, and then I felt my jeans sinking down my thighs and I stumbled and fell to the ground.

'MMM! MMMM! MMMM!' I moaned, stifled, as the apulculus began to fuck my mouth in earnest. I writhed and tried to pull it off my face. It was no good.

I felt the magnus chewing on my t-shirt and ripping it up the front. It was true; these creatures liked to strip their human victims. I felt my chest exposed to the evening air. 'MMMMMM!' I screamed, uselessly, into the fur of the apulculus on my face.

The creature's penis had swollen in my mouth and was warm and pulsing. It exuded a sweetish liquid which wasn't unpleasant, if it hadn't been for the animal's relentless pounding of my mouth. It was shockingly disruptive to have my face assaulted like this: besides the humiliation of being blinded, it made me feel like a piece of meat to have my mouth used in this way by an alien creature.

But I was increasingly disturbed by what was going on elsewhere with my body. I realised that my feet were bare, my shoes and socks having been torn off, and now the hem of boxer shorts was being dragged down over my hips. I felt the forest floor on my lower back and bare buttocks. I was still barely keeping my modesty and I let go of the apulculus to pull my shorts back up to cover my rear, but the magnus tore at the fabric, and I felt my shorts coming off me.

As if reminding me what my primary task was, the apulculus set off a renewed fucking of my mouth, and I made a muffled scream of panic and humiliation as I felt the magnus tugging my ruined boxers down my legs and off... before it scampered up between my thighs and wedged itself there. And I knew, all too well, what it would do next.

Sure enough, as I writhed naked on my back on the forest floor, I felt the slippery pole of the magnus' penis sliding over my taint and pressing at my anus.

I howled, but my howls were muffled. The creatures had me where they wanted me.

And as I lay there, trying to fight them off, cursing my stupidity, it happened: the magnus penetrated my arse and I felt its small furry body twitching as it began to bugger me. I was a naked man being raped by two aliens, alone in the woods, and I could do nothing to stop it from happening.

I knew that this could last for hours. I hung on to the apulculus, whimpering pitifully as I was fucked in mouth and in arse simultaneously. The pressure of the magnus' cock in my arse was giving me an erection.

I had only ever had sex with women, although I'd fantasised about what it might be like to have sex with a guy. Whatever it was like, no sex I'd ever had was like this. It was overwhelming and fierce and animal. They were using me as the receptacle for their seed; I was a helpless scrap of naked humanity, squirming in the dirt while these aliens mouthfucked me and sodomised me.

And yet, shocking and demeaning as it was, some pheromones or something they gave off made me respond to it, wanting to yield myself to them, wanting to please them, wanting to let them use me however they wished. Even as I flailed and made muffled screams and begged them to stop, on some level I let them go on doing it. I was afraid, sure; what might the magnus do if I tried to pull it out of me? Bite my genitals off? Couldn't the apulculus suffocate me, if it wanted to?

I grew weaker, as it went on and on, and they rolled me onto my belly, the magnus rotating around so that it rode my naked arse, the apulculus under my face, hugging my face into its chest as it fucked me. I struggled onto my hands and knees and made muffled pleas for mercy as they continued to assault me. But then I crashed in the dirt and they rolled me onto my back again.

Then, when I was limp and sweating and aching and beginning to weep the odd self-pitying tear, I heard a human voice.

'Hello?' it said. It was a woman's voice; the voice of the Scout auxiliary I had met earlier.

At first, my heart leaped: I would be free! My ordeal would be over!

But then came the horrifying realisation that, like so many other victims of the creatures, there would be a witness to my attack. Rebecca Hazleton would see me naked on the ground, with one animal fastened to my face and fucking my mouth, another between my thighs and butt-fucking me. The fact that she had seen it happen before was no consolation for the fact that she would be seeing it happen to me.

Still, I wanted it to end, and I screamed as loudly as I could. The scream was muffled by the apulculus, but I heard running footsteps and then the young woman's horrified voice: 'Oh god! Oh god! Okay, I'm going to get you out of this!'

I felt myself flushing crimson with shame that she was seeing me like this: she, neat and capable and dressed while I was naked and smeared with dirt and secretions, flat on my back in the dirt, being raped by two small, furry, insatiable aliens. I struggled with the apulculus on my face.

'Just keep calm,' came her voice. 'If I try and force them, it won't work. Just hang in there, I have a device I can use which emits a high-pitched signal, It usually makes them go away, hang on...'

I made a muffled sob.

'Okay,' she said, 'I--dammit! What... oh, n--'

Then there was a muffled noise of a voice and I heard the sound of a struggle.

I twisted my head from side to side, trying to see, and I managed to pull the apulculus off my face just enough to see...

... Rebecca Hazleton was standing a few feet away, an apulculus fastened to her face and humping away, a magnus tearing at her uniform. Her cap was on the ground.

There was another pair. And they had got her too.

I let out a stifled yell of protest, and got my mouth fucked hard for my pains. I heard Rebecca Hazleton making muffled screams, and when I next got a glimpse of her, she was sitting on the forest floor, her fatigue trousers and shirt in shreds on the ground, the magnus tearing at her bra. She was muscled and fit-looking, but the magnus was quicker and more determined.

'MMMMFFFFF!' she screamed. 'MMMMFFFFFF!' She shook her head no desperately, but as I watched, the magnus tore open her bra and yanked it off her, exposing her neat breasts, and then as she fell on her back, it yanked at her panties and ripped them off her, then forced her thighs open and wedged itself into her naked crotch, shoving itself up against her bush of red pubic hair.

She screamed desperately, blind and muffled, and then I saw her body jerk as the magnus penetrated her, and her back arched underneath her.

The magnus between my thighs began to pump into me with renewed vigour and I shut my eyes and squealed. My rescuer had become another victim; Rebecca Hazleton, too, was stripped naked and being fucked in two of her holes simultaneously.

The next minutes were spent with me desperately trying to free myself while the apulculus and the magnus rolled me over the forest floor. I did not know why they were doing that until I collided with another squirming, naked human form and realised that she and I were touching each other.

Somehow, this had the effect of arousing me enormously and I groaned while I continued to suck on the apulculus' cock. But then I realised that they were rolling Rebecca Hazleton's and my bodies against each other, with some purpose in mind--which became horribly clear when suddenly I felt my cock touching the cleft of her naked bottom.

The magnus' paws seemed to be guiding me, and I struggled, but there was nothing I could do as I was rolled onto her. I felt her struggling wildly beneath me, but then I felt my penis sliding between her buttocks and pressing against the forbidden aperture there.

And then, as I sobbed with helpless shame for what they were making me do, I felt myself penetrating her anus.

She let out a shocked, pained squeal, which was muffled by the cock in her mouth, but my hips twitched and hers responded, and I felt my orgasm welling up. I tried to hold myself off her but the pressure of her anal ring around my cock made it inevitable, and I started to come inside her.

And, in that instant, I felt the apulculus and the magnus in me rising to their own climaxes, and then they were both coming in me, the semen filling my rectum and mouth, and then the apulculus pulled out and it was pumping its thick, white, sweet fluid over my face, blinding me.

I heard Rebecca Hazleton making a choked gasp and then I heard her coughs and moans as evidently the same thing was being done to her. Her moans turned to a thick 'Mmblbll...' sound; the semen quickly congealed, becoming as sticky as treacle.

And then, the creatures jumped off me, and I heard their scampering away, and she and I were alone in the forest; naked, coupled together, drenched in sticky white semen, shocked and shaking, with my penis still lodged firmly in Rebecca Hazleton's rectum.

I tried to blink the stuff out of my eyes, but it was too thick.

I managed to open my mouth, and thickly mumbled 'I'm going to pull out of you, okay?'

'Okay,' she muttered, her voice trembling.

I eased myself slowly out of her and, when I came out of her, she broke into sobs.

So did I, and blind and filthy as we were, we lay together, my arms around her naked body, until the fit of tears had passed.