Fauna Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then we gathered ourselves together and sat up, rather painfully. We tried to wipe the stuff out of our eyes, but it was so thick and sticky that it was almost impossible. But soon we could see each other reasonably well.

'I'm so sorry,' I said.

'It's not your fault,' she said.

'It is my fault for coming here.'

'Well,' she said, 'yes.'

We cast our eyes over our torn clothes.

'You can borrow my shirt and jeans,' I said.

'I don't think so,' she said, holding up the jeans; they were so ripped as to be unwearable. Her underwear was in pieces.

'We'll have to get back like this,' she said. 'Sometimes I think these little bastards are just trolling us.'

'Are you gonna be okay,' I said.

'I don't know,' she said, 'are you?'

She smiled bleakly. We tottered to our feet and gathered up what was left of our stuff, then began to walk to the road.

As we came out, the sun had set. It started raining.

Naked, filthy and violated, Rebecca Hazleton and I walked back towards human life.

***

I put the script pages down.

What was I letting myself in for?

Why was I doing this ridiculous, low-budget, erotic sci-fi horror series, when I could have just ploughed away in the coffee shop?

It's exposure, I thought gloomily.

Was it ever. I had signed up to play the hapless protagonist of a show in which, in episode 1, my character was attacked, stripped and raped by small furry alien creatures, and then be forced to have anal sex with the female lead, which would lead to the unresolved sexual tension that would hopefully blossom into romance a couple of series in the future.

Privately, I doubted it. The content was so extreme and so explicit that I didn't think we'd make it to the end of one season, but the director, Vanessa, was so fervent and so likeable that I wanted to think it might be a success.

Vanessa was a ball of energy, a brunette in her late 20s with a striking head of brown curls, who'd made a notorious short film in her student years, which I had never seen, but which was reputed to contain serious amounts of very kinky sex, and in which she herself had supposedly performed. I liked her, and I liked her upfront attitude and friendliness.

I was also glad to have a co-star who I knew, if only a little. Harriet, the actor cast as Rebecca Hazleton, was someone I knew to see, and we'd had a couple of amiable conversations in the pub after various shows. She fit the description of Rebecca, being lean, red-haired and fresh-faced. I knew her to be a fine actress who made bold choices. That was going to be necessary if we were going to have to be as intimate as the film script said we had to be.

And so we all went up to the countryside on location, and we started shooting.

***

The first couple of days were spent in doing various dialogue scenes, but the first day of week two was set aside for shooting the infamous 'furry' scene, in which first my and then Harriet's character were to be sexually assaulted.

On the Friday night, Harriet and I were the last ones left in the pub. Vanessa had work to do and the others had gone home. We were on our fourth drink when she looked up at me and smiled, a little embarrassed.

'So we've got to do this thing on Monday...' she said with mock casualness.

'Yeah,' I said. 'It's gonna be weird.'

'I'm totally gonna see you nekkid.'

'I'm gonna see you too.'

'Oh no. I'll get permission to keep my underwear on.'

'You will not,' I said. 'If I have to get naked, so do you.'

'I could wear pasties,' she mused.

'Is that really fair?'

'You do know that nearly every actress will be expected to do a nude scene in her career, and hardly any actors?'

'True,' I said, 'but I am expected to do one. A really long one. And probably more.'

'You are,' she admitted. 'I'm sorry, honey.'

I sighed, imagining myself reclining, nude, on the forest floor, with the film crew watching, as the effects people attached their prop animals to my body, with Harriet off to one side, watching curiously, waiting for her turn.

'It's gonna be so awkward,' I grumbled.

She sipped her beer.

'Doesn't have to be,' she said quietly.

'How do you mean?'

Harriet blushed slightly.

'I think we should... break the ice,' she said. 'We're gonna get all up in each other's bits anyway. I think we should go somewhere private, and do it like we're gonna have to do it in the film.'

'You're saying we should have sex?'

'This is not me wanting to have sex with you,' she said, smiling. 'If I fancied you, we'd probably be doing that now. If we're going to be doing all this weird shit for the camera, I want us to feel safe around each other, and that means I want us not to have any secrets. But if you were my lover, I'd like you to have secrets. That's not what this is about.'

'I'm a bit confused,' I said. 'So what exactly would we be doing?'

'We'll just go through in private as close as to what we'll have to do on Monday. Not making love. Just putting our bodies through that. Also, there's one other thing.'

She put her hand to her face and when she took it down, she was crimson. She leaned forward and looked away from me when she spoke.

'You're bi, aren't you?' she said.

'Yeah.'

'So you've had sex with guys as well as women.'

'Yeah.'

'Just for the record, I have too,' she said. 'But nobody's ever done... you know, that to me.'

'Okay.'

'So, even though I know we won't be doing it for real on the set, I'd like to know what it feels like and I'd like it to be done by someone who's kind, and who's not gonna get any funny ideas.'

'Okay,' I said.

'So, we're cool?'

'We're cool.'

We sat back and looked at each other. Harriet smiled slightly.

'It's gonna be weird,' she said, 'but better to be weird now than on Monday, when we have to make it look real.'

'You've really never fooled around with a vibrator, you know... that way?'

'No, I have not,' she said firmly. I nodded, and decided not to pursue it further.

'So when do you want to do this?'

Harriet grinned.

***

An hour later we were in Harriet's hotel room, sitting fully clothed on her bed.

'So,' I said.

'Let's get started,' she said. I nodded. We did nothing for a moment.

'I think you should take off all your clothes,' she said.

'Aren't you going to take off yours?'

'Later,' she said. 'Strip.'

I leaned over and took off my shoes and socks, then I stood up and removed my t-shirt, and finally unbuttoned my jeans and took them off. I folded my clothes and put them on a chair, and sat down again in just my black boxer shorts.

'All of them,' she said in a chiding voice.

I blushed, stood up and bent over as I slid down my boxers. I tossed them onto the chair and sat down again, putting my hands on the bedspread behind me so I was making no attempt to conceal myself.

Harriet looked my naked body up and down.

'Nice,' she drawled. 'I can see why the furry aliens would want a piece of that.'

'You're objectifying me,' I said, smiling despite myself.

She looked at my lap, and up at me.

'Can I touch your cock,' she said.

'Mm,' I said, dry-mouthed.

She reached down and took my penis in her hand, and I instantly began to get harder. She closed her fingers around it and pulled a couple of times, and I sighed slightly.

Harriet eyed me, with a crooked smile.

'So you're going to get fucked on Monday, then.'

'Looks like it,' I said, and breathed deeply. She was still holding my cock in her hand.

'In the mouth and up the arse.'

'Mmm.'

'I'm looking forward to seeing that.'

'Are you.'

'A lot of girls like a bit of gay porn.'

'It's not exactly gay porn.'

'But a hot guy getting shagged senseless? That's one of my favourite things to watch on YouPorn. All those "Straight Guy Fucked by his Gay Roommate" videos.'

'Those guys are all actors,' I said.

'You're an actor,' she said.

'I know.'

She let go of my cock and opened her bedside drawer, and took out a bulbous black object with a nozzle attached to it.

'You know what this is,' she said. I nodded.

'What is it?' she asked, raising an eyebrow.

'An enema bulb,' I said, flushing slightly.

'Then you know what to do with it,' she said, and handed it to me.

I took it, stood and walked towards her en suite bathroom. She gave a wolf whistle at the sight of my retreating bottom. Without turning around, I raised my hand and gave Harriet the finger, and she chuckled.

In the bathroom, I found soap and lube. I carefully washed myself out, as I'd done many times, and quickly showered off and dried, then I left the bulb on the sink and came back into the bedroom with the lube.

Harriet was still sitting there, still fully dressed, leafing through a magazine.

At first I thought she'd put on some sort of belt, then when she looked up at me and stood up, I realised what it was: she was wearing a strap-on. In one hand she held a large pink silicone dildo. It was glistening with lube.

'Lie on the bed,' she said. I walked over and lay on my back, and Harriet efficiently parted my legs and began to stroke my crotch with the head of the dildo.

It was unbelievably intimate, allowing this young woman I didn't know much to have such access to my body, and despite being a bit humiliating it was also arousing, especially because she was still fully clothed and was in no way behaving seductively.

Harriet grasped my cock and pulled on it, and I opened my mouth and whimpered slightly.

'Are you ready for this,' she said softly.

'What are you going to do,' I breathed.

'Take you like the aliens take you,' she said.

'Okay,' I said.

She climbed up on the bed, and knelt behind my head, facing down my body, and then straddled my head, lowering her crotch onto my eyes and forehead. I was blinded. I made another small whimper, then I felt the strap-on dildo touch my lips and I opened my mouth.

As she directed it into my mouth, she leaned forward and pushed the other dildo between my buttocks and up against my arse. I squirmed. I knew what was coming.

As she pressed the pink dildo against my arse, I made myself relax and receive it, and I let out an involuntary high-pitched whimper. Harriet was doing it; she had got me naked, and now she was clinically and efficiently fucking my mouth and my arse.

I gave in to it and made muffled squeals as she fucked me, my cock bouncing on my belly as my hips jerked. I was pure sensation. I wasn't even thinking of the show; I was just submitting to her and finding the still centre of belonging in my degradation.

I love being topped, and being topped by a woman is a pleasure I had never had enough of. Harriet's cool detachment was intoxicating. I could have lain there forever, naked under her while she sat on my face and fucked my mouth and sodomised me with the dildo.

And yet, a part of me also luxuriated in the knowledge that this was not all we were here to do.

That Harriet, too, was going to have to submit to me.

After a while she pulled out of me, unceremoniously rolled me onto my belly, and before I had time to say anything, she mounted my arse, pushing the dildo back into it, and placed her hands over my eyes.

'OH! Oh! Oh! Unh! Unh!' I whimpered. My voice always sounded so girlish when I was being fucked. Harriet muttered 'Yeah...' and humped me with her hips, pushing the dildo in, the fabric of her jeans pressing against my naked arse. I sprawled on my belly, gasping and whimpering as she ravaged me, her hands covering my eyes and mouth. It was as if she knew all the ways in which I like to be dominated.

I felt myself sinking into a deeper space where I desired only for this to go on, where nothing satisfied me more than yielding to this young woman's appetite for using me.

When Harriet finally paused, and cautiously lifted herself off me, breathless, I felt a wave of emotion go through me and I let out a sob.

'Are you okay,' she said in a concerned tone, and touched my shoulder. I gave a shuddering breath and nodded, keeping my eyes shut. They were wet, and my throat ached.

'Was I too rough?'

'No,' I said hoarsely. 'It's all good.'

She leaned on one elbow for a moment, then shifted around behind me and put an arm around my waist, and cradled my cock in her hand.

I wept a little and then it passed.

'Sorry,' I said, 'I always get a bit emotional when someone fucks me.'

'Understandable,' she said quietly. 'It looked intense from here.'

I breathed deeply and rolled onto my back. She got up one elbow again. Her face was flushed and her hair was damp with sweat.

'Well,' I said, 'now I've got no secrets from you.'

'Suppose not,' she said.

I looked at her and she looked evasive, then laughed slightly.

'Okay,' she said, 'I suppose it's my turn.'

'Yep,' I said. 'I mean, we're not making love here.'

'Right,' Harriet said. 'We're running through the motions.'

I sat up. My arsehole was still tingling. I knew it would go on doing that for a while.

'So,' I said.

'I should take my clothes off,' she said, as if it were a little uncertain.

'You should take your clothes off,' I said.

Harriet had already removed her shoes. She pulled her t-shirt over her head and I got up and walked to the chair and picked up my shorts.

'What are you doing?' she said.

'I'm getting dressed.'

'Why?'

'Because you're going to get what I got,' I said, 'and that includes the power imbalance.'

I stepped into them and pulled them up. Harriet sat on the bed with her arms folded over her breasts, still wearing her bra.

'But I've already seen you naked,' she said.

'But you haven't been naked when I'm not,' I said. 'That's what the scene is about, remember?'

'But nowhere in the scene am I naked while you're not,' she said. 'I find you like that, then I get stripped.'

'I think it's only fair that you get what I got,' I said. 'We'll both get naked later.'

Harriet looked at me, scowling, then she tossed her head and sighed.

'Fine,' she said, and unbuttoned the waistband of her jeans. 'Patriarchal asshole.'

'Hey,' I said, that's 'Mister Patriarchal Asshole.'

She laughed slightly, then tugged her jeans off. I put mine on, and when I finished pulling the t-shirt over my head I saw her stand up, remove her bra and throw it aside, then she quickly pulled down her panties and kicked them to the chair, then sat on the bed. I saw her hands instinctively move to cover her nudity, then she stopped herself, and deliberately placed them palm-down on the bedspread. She reached up and pulled the hairband from her ponytail, letting her red hair fall in a curtain to her shoulders.

She raised her head and looked up at me. She was lean and toned, with small breasts, and her body was generously freckled. There was a large dark freckle just above her bush of red pubic hair.

Now Harriet was naked, and I was clothed.

'The same things?' I said, indicating the strap-on and the dildo.

'The same things,' she said briefly. I could see that she was having reservations about this. I wanted to put her at her ease.

'I'll just wash this,' I said, picking up the dildo. It was clean from being up my recently cleaned-out rectum, but it was a gesture more than anything else.

'Thank you,' she said quietly.

'Hadn't you better...' I said, and indicated the bathroom.

She glanced up, looked at the bathroom and frowned.

'Oh,' she said, 'for when we... eventually...'

'Yeah,' I said.

'Good idea,' she said, got up and walked smartly to the bathroom. I sensed that a wolf whistle would not be welcome, although looking at her neat round arse it was hard to resist. I walked to the sink and carefully washed the dildo, then returned to the bed.

I examined the strap-on and figured out how to put it on, and then noticed that Harriet was giving herself the enema with the bathroom door open; loud squirting noises came from inside.

'Sorry about that,' she sang. 'No secrets.'

'Do what you have to do,' I replied in the same light tone.

After a few flushes of the toilet I heard the shower running briefly, and then she emerged, her hair mostly dry, just damp at the ends, and her body pink and clean. She walked back to the bed and lay down on her back..

I got on the bed next to her. Harriet looked at my clothed body and smiled nervously.

'So,' I said, holding up the dildo, 'you want this in the...'

'Oh, front bottom, please,' she said in a deliberately posh voice, and I laughed. She laughed a bit too.

'It's okay,' I said, and I touched her hand. 'I won't hurt you.'

'Okay,' she said, nodding. 'Thanks. Just... please be kind.'

I nodded, lifted her hand to my lips and kissed her fingers courteously.

'One thing,' she said. 'No doesn't mean no. Okay? I know I'm gonna say it but don't stop. "Bicycle" means no. If I say that, you stop. We clear?'

'Bicycle means no,' I said, nodding.

'Okay,' she said, and squared her bare shoulders.

I knelt astride her head and she winced slightly as I knelt on her hair. I moved back and she sat up, grabbed the hairband and gathered her hair into a ponytail again, then lay back down.

I straddled her head and looked down at her. She looked solemn and nervous.

'Get me wet first,' she said.

I reached down and gently stroked around her clitoris, while stroking her torso with my other hand. She closed her eyes and sighed. I kept going. Harried shifted her hips a little, to get into a better position.

It was extraordinary, to be fully clothed and on a bed with a naked young woman and deliberately, without the flush of desire, trying to arouse her. She closed her eyes and opened her mouth slightly and I sensed she was going to some inner place. I carefully watched her responses as I stroked her and when anything I did made her respond particularly strongly, I tried to repeat it. I soon got a rhythm going, and Harriet's breathing became more ragged and more gasping, and she arched her back and tilted her hips, and grimaced, her eyes still shut.

Then she muttered 'Okay, do it,' and I took the dildo and pressed the head against her vulva. 'OoooOOOHhhh!' she moaned, and I reached down and directed the head of the strap-on into her mouth, and lowered my crotch onto Harriet's forehead and eyes.

She tilted her head backwards and received the strap-on in her mouth, and then made a thick, muffled moan as the dildo was pushed into her vagina.

I sat on Harriet's face and slowly eased the strap-on in and out of her mouth, while steadily fucking her with it, and she clenched the bedspread and moaned.

I am not a very big guy, but she was smaller than me, and I was careful not to lean all my weight on her. I focused on the movements I was doing in her mouth and her pussy.

Soon, her body was squirming and undulating and she was making loud, muffled moans. I moved the dildo in and out and kept stroking her, and she seemed to appreciate it because her moans grew louder and more urgent.

I imagined her, in her position, knowing that only half an hour earlier our roles had been reversed, that it had been me, naked and vulnerable, getting stuffed at each end by her, fully dressed and composed, and now she was the nude and helpless one, at the mercy of her body's sensations, while I held her down on the bed and fucked her at both ends. Had she thought that she'd get away with not having me do this to her? Had she planned all this only so as to do it to me?

If so, it hadn't happened. Now she was the nude victim of a double penetration, her mouth and her vagina both at my mercy, just as my mouth and ass had been at hers. She was blind and gagged and squirming and could do nothing about it.

I am not a top by nature, but I did glimpse the pleasure to be had from completely dominating someone, making them dance to your hands and appetites. Harriet's pale, freckled body was squirming beneath me and from the sounds she was making I got the strong impression that she was having an orgasm--possibly more than one. Then her skin flushed and she made a muffled scream, followed by several more, and her hips swivelled back and forth as she urged her flesh up into my hand, and I kept going, and she moaned, and I felt her blinded head shake no and her moans sounded very like a series of muffled no please no no please no no please please no, no, no, no, no, but I brought her to orgasm again and she made another stifled scream, the strap-on filling her mouth.