Fauna Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she sagged, and she raised her hands weakly into the air, and her right thumb made a feeble gesture, and I realised she was miming ringing a bicycle bell.

I eased off, and ever so gently withdrew the dildo from her pussy, and the strap-on from her mouth, and got off her.

Her face was red and sweating and she squinted, blinking.

'Oh god,' she panted.

'You okay?'

'Oh fuck.'

'Did I do it wrong?'

'No. I just came, like... five times. Oh fuck.'

'Okay.'

'Told you I say no. Jesus.'

She sprawled on her back, her chest rising and falling. Her cheeks were marked with a ridge from the inside leg seam of my jeans.

'Let's do it,' she gasped. 'Let's do the thing. While I'm still in the mood.'

'You mean...'

'Yeah,' she said. 'Wait.' She sat up and looked around, and wiped the sweat out of her eyes.

'Here's the idea,' she said. 'We're both blind, we're both naked. Whoever catches the other one gets to do them first.' She reached out towards the strap-on and I handed it to her. Harriet got to her feet, rather shakily, and buckled it onto herself.

'What are we going to use for a blindfold?' I asked, feeling excited.

'There's shaving foam in the bathroom,' she said. 'That'll have to do. Get naked.'

I pulled off my t-shirt and unceremoniously stripped down my jeans and shorts, and kicked them aside. Harriet went to the bathroom and returned with two cans of shaving foam, one of which she tossed to me. While I was still taking off the cap, she ran up to me with the other one and sprayed it directly into my face, smearing it in with the other hand.

Then for a couple of minutes we had a straight-up, giggly shaving foam fight, with her rapidly blinding me early on, but then I managed to get her in a headlock and smeared a thick handful of it into her face. Soon we were both thoroughly coated with the stuff.

I cleared it out of my eyes, only to see that she'd done the same thing.

'Cheater!' we both said simultaneously. Then we laughed, and she said 'Look, let's be honourable, we'll both be blind, no cheating, okay?'

'Okay,' I said, 'but the winner is allowed to see for as long as it takes to close the deal. Loser has to stay blind while it's happening.'

'Done,' she said. We sprayed more foam onto our palms and rubbed it over our faces.

Then, each blind, we fumbled around the room trying to find the other.

'I'm gonna get you,' she said. 'I'm taking that ass again.'

'Not if I get you first,' I said, and swore as I banged my foot on a corner of the sofa.

'Now I know where you are,' she said, close to me, and I quickly moved away. I heard a 'bonk' noise and she swore, too.

It was ridiculous and silly and it didn't last long, especially once we took it seriously. I was backing towards what I thought was the bathroom when I collided with Harriet's soft, gooey body, and she grabbed me.

'Oh god,' I gasped.

'On the floor,' she said. 'Now.' Her hands pressed down on my shoulders. Resigned to my fate, I got on my knees and then got on all fours.

I felt her kneeling behind me, and then her hands were on my hips, then just one hand as she guided the strap-on between my cheeks. It pressed against my ass, and then Harriet leaned in, grunting, and I let out a high-pitched 'OOH god!' as she penetrated me.

I turned my blinded head to one side, the thick foam coating my face, and gasped as she eased the length of the strap-on into my ass.

'You like that, bitch?' she said.

'Yes,' I moaned. 'OH, fuck...'

I stayed on all fours for several minutes while Harriet pumped my ass, then I lowered myself onto my belly and moaned because it was a tighter fit like that, and more visceral. I whimpered as she buggered me.

'I'm up your ass,' she gasped, 'you like that?'

In response, I just whimpered again. She fucked me harder and then she abruptly stopped and made a gasping moan, which I realised was her coming again. She had orgasmed from the act of pegging me.

I lay there for a moment, then I moved forward so that the strap-on slid out of me and I quickly rolled onto my back and wiped my eyes.

Harried was on her knees, looking a little startled, her mouth hanging open, the strap-on dangling between her legs. I quickly got up and went behind her.

'Ohhh-hh-hhhh,' she moaned, knowing what I meant to do. I tore at the straps of the strap-on and it opened, and fell down her thighs. I took my left hand and wiped a large handful of the foam from my face, and then reached around Harriet and smeared it in her face.

'Mmmbmlll...' she mumbled, then, clearing a hole to talk and breath, she gasped 'Please don't hurt me!'

'Relax,' I said and pushed her forward, so that she went on her hands as well as knees, her face unrecognisable under the thick mask of foam. I directed my cock between her buttocks and touched her anus.

'Oh no,' she whimpered in a thick voice.

'Relax,' I said, and I pressed.

She made a shuddering yelp, and her whole body twitched. I reached around to her crotch and stroked her and she moaned.

'Let it happen,' I said, and I slowed myself down and gently pressed.

'Aaaaaa,' she groaned, on a rising tone. 'Aaaaa... aaaaaAAAA...'

I pushed, and I felt her opening up, and my cock went into Harriet's asshole.

'UNH, Jesus!' she grunted. 'OH my god!' Her body was shaking. Her elbows went and she sank to her belly. I went with her, pushing deeper into her as she lay prone, me mounted on her ass, sodomising her.

She stretched out her arms and I did too and grabbed her hands. She clasped my hands tightly as I fucked her, her blinded face turned slightly to one side like mine was. I buried my face in the mass of foam on the back of her head so that I, too was blind.

Now we were even. I pushed my hips in and out as I took her anal virginity, and she sprawled beneath me, making guttural moans and grunts.

I felt it mounting in my loins, the pressure of all the arousal I'd felt all evening, and I was shoving my hips into her rear, and she smooshed her face into mine and mumbled 'Come in my arse, come in me...'

I moaned and felt myself coming, my semen flooding my cock inside Harriet's asshole. She whimpered from the humiliation of it.

And then we just lay there, naked and blind, she on her belly on the floor, me on her back, my softening cock still inside her.

A few minutes later I realised I was barely inside her, and I lifted my hips off her. She gave a little gasp. Then I rolled off her and lay on my back and wiped my eyes.

Harriet lay to my right, her face turned away from me. She lifted her head and turned it to me; the only visible facial feature was the hole where her mouth was.

'Well,' the naked foam creature said, 'if that's it, I'm not sure I get it, but it was certainly memorable.'

I laughed. She reached up and carefully wiped the foam from her face and blinked, smiling.

'It didn't hurt, did it?' I said.

'Little sting, but it wasn't bad. I don't think it's for me like it is for you, though.'

'You mean, when I'm being...?'

'Yeah. With you it's obviously your happy place. For me, that was just like... very messy sex, but not as satisfying.'

'You didn't like it?'

'I quite like the power thing. Of being held down and, blah blah. That's quite sexy. But my arse doesn't have as many nerve endings as my pussy, that's for sure.'

I got up and reached down, and she took my hand and tottered to her feet. We went into the bathroom and got under the shower together, and tenderly washed each other down.

'It's a shame we're not actually into each other,' she said.

I looked at her, startled. It was true, though. I liked her, and she had a nice body, but I didn't feel that pang of lust that I'd had with all my other lovers. She was more like my sister--except that I had no sister, and if I had had a sister, I wouldn't have been attracted to her.

'Yeah,' I said. 'I mean, we're good in bed.'

'Yeah,' she said. 'But now I just want to have a hot chocolate and my fluffiest pyjamas. I don't actually want to snuggle up with anyone.'

'No, me neither.' I found I was longing for my own room, and a cold beer, and something funny on TV.

'Still,' she said, rinsing the soap out of her hair, 'if we are going to do this, I'm glad it's you and me, and we're not gonna make trouble for each other. Right?'

She gave me that inquiring smile, and I unashamedly looked her wet and naked body up and down. She blushed and laughed.

'Mad,' she said, 'we've done all these things to each other this evening and it still feels vaguely creepy that you're checking me out.'

'I'm sorry,' I said, and I meant it. 'Friends?'

'Friends,' she said, and she held out her hand. I shook it.

'See,' she said, 'if we hugged now, it would get sexy times, wouldn't it?'

'Yeah,' I said.

'Yeah,' she said. She nodded, and stepped out of the shower, and wrapped herself in a towel.

Ten minutes later, we were fully clothed, at her bedroom door.

'Okay,' she said. 'Goodnight. Thanks for being kind.'

'No problem,' I said. 'Thanks for the rehearsal.'

'Cheers, pal,' she said. She winked, and I went out, and walked to my room.