Fauntastic! Ch. 01

Story Info
An amazing Aunt!
2.1k words
4.36
10.4k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

QUARTERS.

I had taken a few drinks more than I ought to have done while with the beautiful Spanish girl Pilar who was a fellow student in my Philosophy class at the university of Leeds. I knew that if I attended my next tutorial for German I wouldn't be able to take anything in.

I decided to head home, that being my Aunt Debora's house in Fletchley, about twenty minutes on the bus. I was fortunate enough to have my Aunt Debora to stay with while I was down in Leeds studying for my degree in English Literature and Philosophy.

Debora had just recently went through a split with her husband, my uncle Eddie. I couldn't quite understand what he was thinking of. My Auny Debora was a gorgeous looking woman with a figure to die for, I saw the woman he had left Debora for, nice looking, yes, but not in the same class. And judging by what Debora told me, she was a real bitch, 'I'm not saying it through jealousy' she told me, 'I was on the verge of punching her fucking lights out!'

I asked her if she was going to start dating guys anytime soon, half wishing I could date her, I was Eighteen and a half, but I think, I know, I can please a woman, my sister's friend told me. She said my cock size served me well.

I arrived at the house in Larkin road around a quarter to two. My cousins would still be at school. I went upstairs with the intention of just having a lie-down. I decided to have a look in the other rooms to see if I was alone. All the kids rooms empty, as I thought. I looked in my Aunt's room and I got a pleasant surprise. Underneath the single slim cover lay my Aunt. The flimsy cover hid little of her shape, and for a woman of 40 she was in fantastic shape, which I never failed to notice. Looking at the shape I couldn't help but think how it was the shape of a region with valleys in Wales or something similar. Voluptuous was Deborra. My liquid lunch consisted of 4 double vodkas and a pint of Guinness, and I had feeling of bravado about me. The curtains were drawn and the it made the room dark, ish. I started to take my jumper and T shirt off, I slipped off my denims to and stood there in my short underwear, for some reason feeling emboldened.

I lifted the cover very gently, deciding that I would go all in and lay next to her. I took a quick look over her body. She was wearing an off-white underskirt ,with plenty of her ample cleavage on view, and tyo top thins off, over her skimpy panties were a pair of near black tights, which really showed her lags off beautifully, it was a struggle not to reach out and touch her. I slipped under the cover and lay next to her, as I did so she moved, just to turn over on to her side, so now my face was at her back. I decided, you've come this far, just carry on with confidence. I put my hand on her hip, the highest part of this sexy little set of hills, she smelled so good, and I'm not just talking perfume, it was a mixture of all things, and her herself. I ran my hand up and down her side, and when I reached her upper back I moved my hand gently round to her breast, that beautiful ample breast, her nipple had poked through the underskirt! Did this mean she was awake?!

"Why have you stopped there, Pervy boy?" she said, then laughed a little., "I had been thinking you had a bit of a crush on me, maybe all the looking at my tits and ass was for you to think of when you had a wank, I had no idea you'd go as far as this, feeling me up in my bed!

"I'm sorry, Aunt Deb, I.."

"Don't worry about it, Jack, it's good to know I'm turning someone on, I am turning you on, aren't I?"

"Are you kidding, Aunt,"

"I think you should call me Deb or Debora now, Jack."

"Of course, Aunt, rather than tell you, this might give you a better idea, put your hand at my groin,"

She placed her hand down at my groin area.

"Oh,OH HOH HO! You have become a big boy, Jack!"

"Yea, well that's the affect you're having on me, I look at those legs and think, 'up there is a beautiful pussy.'"

"Flippin' Eck, Jack, you have some way with words." She said laughing. "Where were you going with your little 'hands' adventure anyway?"

"Ok Aunt, sorry, Debora, turn back to your side again."

She obliged.

I placed my hand on her shoulder joint. "This beautiful shapely beginning to these lovey valleys, running down to this gorgeous waistline, which I dream of holding as I explore her delicious cunt downstairs, which has that undeniable incredible smell, the smell of Woman, pure woman, with the ability to cause eruptions inside a man,"

I moved my hand over shoulders and on to her breast, still touching just lightly. "Here we find these incredibly beautiful mounds of pleasure that have driven men mad for thousand of years," I slipped my hand inside her underskirt and grasped her breast more fully, her nipples were erect. I put my left hand underneath her body to grasp her left breast, at the same time moving my right arm down to her ass, rubbing it firmly through the sexy looking tights, it was a wonderful feel. I ran my hands up and down her tights covered legs, they were so shapely.

"Your legs are amazing, Debora, it's little surprise my cock feels like it will explode when I think about parting them and having my way."

"Thanks, Jack" She said her breathing now uneven.

"My tour continues," I said moving my hand inside her tights, my hands were on her panties, I placed my hand round at the front of them, "It feels a little bushy inside here," I put my hands in, "Yes, nice and bushy." I put my hand in between her vaginal lips, "And it's nice and moist in the cunt area, usually a sign that the sexy woman would like to have some stiff cock to play with and feel it bring spasms of joy in her clitoral area, is your breathing heavy Ma'am, and does seeing the size of my cock make you wish for it to be inside you?"

"Let me feel it again," Deb said. "My, you really have become a very big boy, Jack, and that's with it having softened down a bit, I'll sort that out when you've finished your horny grope of me!"

I turned her a little till she was on her back, I lowered her underskirt down and took off her flimsy white bra. Then using a combination of my tongue and my lips, I kissed up and down the black tights covering those gorgeous legs, reaching her thighs and slowing down slightly, "Admiring the heavenly gates." I said, ending up nibbling her cunt area gently with my teeth. I then raised my head till it was level with her tits, "Would Madame like an old-fashioned wash of her glorious tits, that is, tongue washed?"

She pulled me down towards her and started to kiss me passionately on the lips.

"We ought not to do this, Jack," She said.

'Sarcastic reverse Psychology required' I thought. "You know, you're probably right Aunt Debora, you're only a hot sexy woman who loves sex, hence all my cousins, who hasn't been brought to orgasm in at least a month, and I'm just a randy young guy from up north with a Big cock, that's brought pleasure to quite a few ladies and now faced with a woman he has spent time from day one of puberty dreaming of a day when he could make love to this woman that any straight man would be mad to reject, and has at this moment lying in front of him all heated up for the hottest sex she may have ever had! Yea, you're probably right."

"Suck on my tits now, Jack!"

I duly obliged. "My cock has somehow sagged a little, let's see if your glorious tits can sort it out." I placed my cock in between her tits and squeezed them against the sides of my cock, moving it up and down slowly, "Let's see if you can touch the tip of it when it gets closest to your face." I told her. She caught it a few times, "You like how I taste, Debora dearest?"

"I love the taste of your love juice," She said, "You're leaking slightly." I brought my cock down to face her vagina lips and rubbed them up and down her nicely protruding lips.

"Tell me, Deb, how do you like the taste of your very own sweet cunt?"

I love my own taste!" She giggled.

"Well just hang on a second for a real treat." I travelled down her body, stopping briefly once again at her breasts, putting my head between them, making that sound that men often joke about when getting their head between a woman's tits, "Blllllllll, my head appears to be stuck! Well, not a bad way to go!"

She giggled like a schoolgirl, as I placed my head between her thighs, and let my tongue work its way through her mild bush till I reached her tender lips, pussy lips. I began by sucking on them lightly, as they were those lips that could be described as 'protuberant.'

"Wow Debora," I uttered through bush, "you even have my favourite kind of cunt lips."

"Snap!" She said. "Your cock is just the exact kind I like, big and thick."

I moved up to her face again and started to kiss her passionately, both our lips covered in her vagina juice.

"You taste so sweet down there," I said. "Don't you think?"

"Yes, I love it, Jack, now fuck me, fuck me!"

I grabbed a hold of my cock which was, and I don't mean to boast, honest, was as hard and large looking as I had ever seen it. I pulled my foreskin back and rubbed the colourful head up and down her cunt lips. Her moaning was getting louder.

"Tell me how much you want it Deb, tell me how you want my thick cock inside your wet pussy, it's getting so that it just needs to get inside you touching both sides hard!"

I thought, 'I better get this tool inside her, I don't want it accidentally shooting off before I pleased my sexy voluptuous Aunt.

I eased my cock in nice and slow, feeling as I thought I might, both of the msides of her vagina.

"You have an amazing body, Debora, any woman at twenty would die for a body like this, your tits are perfect, and I have to say it, even if it's not the thing you're supposed to, your pussy tunnel is o tight, you have retained the perfect cunt!"

"Seems to me," she panted. "We have extremely compatible genitals."

I kept my cock moving in nice and slow, and bending down to suck on her very damp titties. I had paced myself well, too fast and you've shot too soon. It was just as well absolutely no-one else was in the house. I think it was a fair possibility that her neighbours would have heard her many Yeses. I was making a lot of agreeing noises myself. Finally, I felt things rising to the head of my cock. The first spurt went straight inside her, I pulled out, as I planned to do and told her to open her mouth and I filled it with my hot, white sperm.

"Will you swallow it, Debora, I want to feel that my seed is inside you."

She swallowed it down and swept up the cum that was left on her chin and supped that too.

"Like they do in the pornos." She giggled. "Do you know, you shot a lot inside of me, and it doesn't take a large amount to start a pregnancy, and you know me, how fertile I am, I HAVE four kids already" She looked at the clock. "Shit!"She nearly yelled. "The kids will be home at any time now. We'll talk about this later, go to your bedroom and make like you're asleep, or trying to, I'll get ready and take care of the situation."

"Will we-"

"We more than likely will, but we'll have to talk about it later." She grabbed me and kissed me on the lips, I could taste my own cum. "Later Sweetheart!

An interesting discussion was going to arise.