Faunus Fantasies Ch. 05

Story Info
Decision for Claire. Mike plans an orgy. Mel?
15.2k words
4.46
5.5k
1

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/01/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the final Faunus story. While this one is a standalone tale, I welcome you to read the other stories in the series. If you enjoy the finale, I think you'll also like the others. Thank you so much for reading!

For what it's worth, I'm calling this Version 1.1 because after posting a previous version, I realized there were problems with it. I think this version takes care of most of them and also adds things I realized were missing, including one sex scene in particular. Thanks again.

***

During dinner, Claire was silent, taking tiny bites of chicken tetrazzini, even though it was a favorite I fixed just for her. Mel and I had an animated discussion about a movie we saw the previous weekend, but Claire spoke not a word. Usually, she had frighteningly intense opinions about films. She was almost as passionate about art as she was about fucking.

That night while eating, in the house the three of us had bought a little over a year ago, she said nothing, her eyes down. She finished her plate twenty minutes after Mel, usually the slowest of us all. Another odd thing was that she downed a whole bottle of Chardonnay by herself. Normally, two glasses was her limit.

Swallowing her final bite, Claire lay her fork on the plate and let out a heavy sigh. She covered her eyes with trembling hands.

Mel squeezed Claire's arm. Claire took her hand, interlacing their fingers. She reached for me, doing the same.

"What's going on Claire?" Mel asked. "I haven't seen you this down in a long time."

Claire gave us a sad smile.

"Take me to bed and fuck me," she said. "Maybe I'll be able to talk about it after that."

***

"What do you need, Claire?" I asked once we entered our bedroom.

She was on the verge of tears, her eyes shining. Claire was the toughest of us all. For something to upset her this much, it must be big.

"Hold me," she said, "Then fuck the shit out of me."

Mel pulled Claire's maroon turtleneck over her head. I unbuttoned the three big buttons at the side of her plaid wool skirt. As it came free, revealing her long, pale legs in thigh-high sheer white hose, I draped it over the back of a nearby chair. As many times as I'd seen, touched, and fucked her beautiful, trim body over the past few years, I still took in a sharp breath, seeing it in the frilly underthings she loved to wear: a lacy bra, matching panties, and a garter belt holding up her stockings.

Mel placed Claire's top on the chair with her skirt, then freed Clair's gorgeous tits from her bra. As Mel stroked and licked those exquisite orbs, I unhooked her hose from the garter belt and rolled them down her dancer's calves. Before long, we had her undressed.

I pulled my blue polo shirt over my head, tossing it on the floor. Kissing Claire's shoulders, I could see Mel hurrying to get out of her denim skirt and red satin top. Mel was beautiful in her own way, with her curvy, short body and painfully delicious tits. I unhooked my belt, dropping my pants and underwear. My cock was erect with anticipation. We took Claire's hands and led her to the bed.

Claire sighed with relief as she pressed her full length against me, my cock nestled in the crack of her ass. I caressed her breasts, rolling and squeezing her nipples into little points as she moaned. She draped a long leg over me, making her pussy available. My hand drifted to her shaved cunt, parting her lips and stroking just inside. She was dripping wet. Avoiding her clitoris for the moment, I slipped two fingers inside of her and stroked her G-spot, eliciting another moan, louder this time. I brought my fingers to my mouth and sucked her juices off them.

Nibbling her neck, I said, "As delicious as always."

She turned to kiss me, a deep kiss, her sweet, talented tongue exploring my mouth, her breathing heavy.

Mel lay beside us, watching with a smile. Her right hand stroked her clit as she touched Claire's face with her left.

"Mike?" Claire said with a quaver in her voice.

"Yes, babe?"

"I need you to fuck me now."

"Of course, love."

I lined my cock up against her opening, then slid it into her gently, enjoying the texture of her inner walls. I heard her long, low groan as my hard tool glided deeper and deeper. She gasped as my glans touched her cervix, filling her completely.

"Much better," she said. I could hear the smile in her voice.

She reached for Mel.

"Come here, you," she said.

Mel pressed herself against Claire. The two women moaned as they kissed. Claire slithered a hand between Mel's legs and strummed her clit, making her gasp.

"Oh fuck yes," Claire said, sniffling, her chin on Mel's shoulder. "This is what I needed. God but I love you both."

The speed and intensity of our fucking increased until I was pounding into Claire hard while she fingered Mel faster and faster. We all came together, shouting and screaming. I bellowed as I filled Claire's slick passage with my cum. We lay entwined for I don't know how long, whispering endearments punctuated by murmurs of contentment.

***

Lying on our backs side by side, still getting our breath back, Claire stared at the ceiling, her chest heaving. Watching her soft breasts rise and fall was hypnotic.

"I have a decision to make," Claire said. "And it affects us all."

"Take your time," Mel said. "You know we're on your side."

Claire sniffed. A tear glided down the side of her face.

"I had a discussion with Eddie today," Claire said.

"Uh-oh," Mel said. "This already doesn't sound good."

Despite her obvious distress, Claire laughed.

"You got that right. Mike, you know that new web-based gig assignment system Eddie put in a couple of years ago?"

"Yeah," I said. "I still hate that thing."

"Me too. Turns out that was just one step of a larger plan. As COO, I should have been smart enough to put the pieces together. I thought he was just investing in a hot real estate market, broadening his portfolio."

"What's his plan?"

"He's opening a Faunus house in Las Vegas, all the way across the country. And maybe more in other places if that goes well. With the paper-based system we had before, it was too much trouble for him to manage multiple locations. Now he can do it with a click of a mouse."

"Well, good for Eddie," Mel said. "It'll keep him occupied. Less likely to stir up trouble."

"Not so good for us," Claire said. "He asked me to move there and run the place for at least a year. I'd make a lot more money. Once it was up and running, I would hand it off to a local manager. I don't know when I would be able to return home. For all I know, he might immediately send me to L.A. or Seattle to open another house. Those are just two possibilities he mentioned."

"Ah," I said. "And what did you tell him?"

"I said it was a big decision and that I'd have to think about it. He laughed and said he knew I'd have to get permission from Mommy and Daddy. He knows about the three of us. I thought we had kept our arrangement a secret from him. I was wrong."

I rolled over, kissed Claire's shoulder, and held her tight. Mel moved over to hug us both. Claire sighed a contented sigh.

"What do you want to do, Claire?" Mel asked, searching her eyes.

I felt more than heard Claire's chuckle.

"Like most people, I want to have my cake and eat it, too," she said. "I want to stay here with you. I also want to take Eddie up on his offer, mainly because it would be something different and an interesting challenge. Plus more money. I know I can't have both."

"Yeah, that's a tough one," I said. "How long do you have to decide?"

"As is typical, Eddie wanted an answer yesterday. I got a week out of him."

Mel and I hugged her again. She let out a long breath.

"Let's talk more about this in the den, okay?" she said, rising from the bed and putting on her robe.

***

We talked late into the night, not reaching a consensus. Mel wasn't about to abandon her bookstore since it was turning a healthy profit. If I left to be with Claire, I'd leave behind not just Mel but also my kids. Having missed out on so much of their childhood and just having established a friendly relationship with my ex-wife Amanda, I wasn't going to abandon them.

"So if I go, I'll be the bad guy," Claire said. "If I stay, Eddie will be pissed and I'll probably get demoted to operative status at best. Worse, he could knock me all the way down to being his receptionist again or fire me. And Mike, he'll probably take it out on you. You'll get the worst assignments imaginable so he can punish me through you."

Mel moved from the couch to sit on the floor, resting her head against Claire's thigh.

"Not the bad guy," Mel said, blinking away tears. "Never the bad guy. Not to me. I thought I'd lost you forever but now we've had a good run. What's it been? Two, three years? Do what you need to do, love, with my blessing. Whatever you decide."

Claire, openly weeping, stroked Mel's hair. She looked up at me.

"Mike?" she said, her voice cracking.

"I'm with Mel," I said. "Do what you need to do. But are we sure there isn't another option?" Doing my best Captain Kirk imitation, I said, "I want that third alternative!"

They both shrugged and looked at each other.

"What are you going on about, Mike?" Claire asked, smiling through her tears and shaking her head.

"What I'm saying is, these can't be the only choices. We've got a week. We'll come up with something."

Claire and Mel looked doubtful.

"Let's go to sleep," I said. "It's late. Tomorrow will be brighter."

We returned to the bedroom and fell together in a heap.

***

The next morning, Mel left for her store and Claire for Faunus. Alone in the house, I nursed a third cup of coffee, thinking. Financially, Faunus Fantasies had been good to me. I logged into my investment website. I live pretty frugally and had saved most of my income from Faunus, so I had substantial investments. I could live comfortably on interest and dividends alone.

I called Angela, my financial advisor.

***

I got an automated text from Faunus' gig assignment system. I logged in to see what Eddie had lined up for me.

A society lady, early thirties, from old money. She was married to a man twice her age who ran a top-level brokerage firm.

She was attractive and eager for new sexual experiences her husband couldn't or wouldn't provide.

It was a plum assignment, I had to admit, but first I had to have a talk with Eddie.

***

I sat across from Eddie in his office. He puffed a cigar and put his hands behind his head, tipping his chair back far enough that I thought he might fall.

"So Mike," he said. "Have a chance to go over the assignment?"

"Yes, and while it looks like fun, I won't be doing the gig," I said.

"What do you mean?" Eddie asked, leaning forward. His flabby white forearms slapped down on the desk.

"Actually, Eddie, I'm here to give you two weeks' notice. You've been a good boss but it's time to move on. I'll be hitting forty before long. I can't keep doing this forever."

He sat back, mouth open, dropping his cigar onto his ample stomach. He scrambled to retrieve it and shove it back into place. A few new pinholes appeared in his orange polo shirt.

"You're shitting me."

"No, Eddie, I'm serious."

"This have anything to do with the Vegas thing?" he asked, squinting.

"It did get me thinking," I said.

"So Claire told you. And that bookworm, too?"

"Yeah. But I've been considering this for a while. It's just time, Eddie."

"Don't fuck with me, Mike. I can put the hurt on you real bad."

"How so?"

Eddie pointed his cigar at me.

"Without me, pal, you'd be nothing," he said. "I can turn off all that fancy nanotech you got. Then you'd just be plain old Mike Fucking Sad Sack Moller again. Working minimum wage. Barely getting by."

"Okay, Eddie," I said. "Go for it. Call a technician. Turn it off. I'm good with that."

"You really mean it," he said, eyebrows raised.

I shrugged.

"The economy's tons better now than when I took this job," I said. "I'll get by. There are plenty of companies looking for competent managers with financial experience. My Faunus enhancements are nice, but I don't need them to survive.

I picked up his desk phone and set it down in front of him.

"Make the call, Eddie," I said.

Eddie glared at me.

"You know, don't you?" he said. "She told you, you sumbitch. That shit's permanent. Long term effects? We don't know. But once those nanoparticles are in your system, there's no way to get rid of them or turn 'em off."

I relaxed.

"What can I do to make leaving easier for you, Eddie?" I asked.

He scratched his nose and puffed his cigar for a moment, looking into the distance.

"Give me a month, Mike," he said. "Two weeks isn't enough. No gigs. Help train a replacement or two. You're one of my best operatives and you know it. That's why I got so pissed when you said you were quitting. You've made me a ton of money. If you could pass on some of your mojo, I'd appreciate it."

"You got yourself a deal."

***

I was reading in the den, comfortable in a soft, deep red leather chair. The crew of the Pequod were busy on deck, elbow-deep in barrels of sperm oil from the whale they'd just killed, squishing lumpy masses to smoothness with their bare hands.

The door from the garage opened then slammed shut, hard. Claire was home and she was pissed.

Uh-oh, I thought. Here comes trouble.

Claire sat directly across me in her black mandarin-collar dress, her expression unreadable.

"Hi Claire," I said, setting down my book. "I guess you heard the news. I put in my notice at Faunus."

"Mike Moller, I don't know whether to fuck you or kill you," she said.

A smile twitched across my face.

"I know which I would pick," I said.

She leapt at me, hugging me hard, laughing. I returned her hug.

"I quit too," she said. "Or technically, put in my notice."

"No! Really?"

She arranged herself sideways on my lap, arm around my shoulders. She kissed me and held me tight for a moment.

"Yeah, really. Two weeks from now, I'm officially unemployed. I just couldn't do it, Mike. You and Mel are too important to me. Oh! And guess what else?"

"What?"

"This," she said, pulling a USB stick from her purse. "The control software for our nanotech enhancements. I sneaked it onto my work computer a while ago but this was my first opportunity to sneak it out, since Eddie was so distracted. It took real effort to get my hands on this."

"You've tested it?" I asked.

"Oh, yes. Works like a charm."

"Brilliant. Congrats to us. We should have quit a long time ago."

"You're right," she said. "I feel free for the first time in such a long time. Now we just have to figure out what we're going to do next."

"I have some ideas," I said.

"Do tell," she said, melting into me, looking happier than she had in ages.

"Let's wait for Mel to get home, so I don't have to go over it twice. But I think you'll like what I've got in mind"

She fake-pouted.

"Mr. Moller, you are a cruel, cruel man. But I know how to make you talk."

"Do you now?" I said.

She sank to her knees in front of me, maintaining eye contact. Her soft hands stroked my dick through my khakis. As I reached full hardness, she unzipped my fly and pulled my turgid rod free. She took a long, slow lick of its length and smiled. A strand of pre-cum and saliva hung between my cock head and her bottom lip.

"You don't play fair," I said with a catch in my breath.

"No, sir, I do not," she said before taking my full length into her mouth over and over again, slower than she knew I liked, the better to prolong my torture.

As I approached the point of no return, feeling my cum rising, she backed away with a huge smile on her face.

"Dammit, Claire!" I said with a gasp of frustration.

"Talk, or it's blue balls for you. Your choice."

"First I cum, then I'll tell you everything," I said through gritted teeth.

"You're on," she said, diving back onto my dick, sucking me faster and harder. I grabbed her hair and thrust again and again into her mouth as my release approached.

"OH FUCK SHIT CLAIRE!" I shouted as I came, spewing rope after rope of my seed down that pretty throat. She swallowed for all she was worth but a lone drop escaped at the corner of her mouth. When I finished and released my grip on her head, she gathered the errant bead of semen on her finger and licked it clean. She looked up at me with a wicked grin. I grabbed her upper arms and lifted her to standing. I kissed her, hard.

"All right, Mike, what's your plan?"

"This," I said, standing and tossing her into the chair and holding her in place with one hand.

"Hey, no fair!" she said.

I grabbed her panties with my other hand and yanked them off. I pulled up the hem of her dress, leaving her naked from the waist down. I arranged her ass at the edge of the seat, putting her legs over my shoulders. Holding her wrists down against the arms of the chair, I gave her smooth snatch long licks with my flattened tongue as she squirmed . She gasped and moaned, shoving herself against my face as I ate her out.

Her climax approached. She tossed her head from side to side in ecstasy. My cock twitched to life again, becoming fully erect. She breathed faster as my lips zeroed in on her clitoris. She screamed as I sucked on her nubbin, bringing her over the edge.

"OH FUCK YEAH!" she screamed as she bucked and twisted through her climax. "NGH! OH! OH! OH! FUUUUUCK!"

I pulled away. Removing my clothes and kneeling again before her, I rammed the full length of my tool into her soaking hole. She threw her head back and screamed as another orgasm overcame her, her ankles locked behind my back and her vagina clamped tight around my cock. I continued to shove into her repeatedly, our bodies slapping together as I made her cum again.

I could hold out no longer. I fucked her hard and fast, pounding her pussy with all the strength I had. As Claire screamed her enjoyment, my balls tingled and tightened. Several thrusts later, my sperm fired into her. I yelled and bucked even harder into her as I came, spraying the inside of her tight canal with my spunk.

Coming down from my climax, I let go of her wrists and kissed her, our tongues intertwined. We hugged each other tight.

"You are very, very bad," she said, panting hard with a big smile, sweat beading on her forehead.

"I learned from the best," I said with a smirk.

***

"You mean an orgy," Mel said over dinner that night. Her fork paused in midair, a floret of broccolini speared on its tines.

"A retirement party," I said, taking a bite of the halibut I'd grilled for dinner.

Claire struggled not to laugh.

"With fucking," Mel said, frowning.

"Well, yeah," I said. "But I am retiring from sex work, after all. It only seems appropriate that this time I get to pick who I fuck."

"Whom," Mel said.

"What?" I said.

"It's 'whom', not 'who'," she said, teeth clenched, eyebrows low. "'I get to pick whom I fuck' is grammatically correct."

Claire barked out a laugh before taking a sip of Gewürztraminer, her new favorite wine.

"This is what you're upset about?" Claire said. "Who versus whom?"

"Okay, so where's this 'retirement party' going to happen?" Mel asked, ignoring Claire's question.

"Well, here, of course," Claire said. "It'll be small. Just some friends from Faunus. And maybe a few other open-minded folks. Not more than ten or twelve, including us."

Mel chewed while thinking.

"A dozen people fucking all at once in our house?"

"I'm sure we'll take breaks," Claire said. "It can't be all fucking, all the time. I mean, nobody has that much stamina. What's the real problem, here, Mel?"

Mel dropped her fork onto her plate with a clatter and began to weep.