Faunus Fantasies Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi Chad," Claire said as my friend from Faunus approached, grinning. Light from the chandelier shone from his dark, shaved head. He looked amazing in a tux. Chad and Claire hugged.

"Great to see you, Claire," he said. "Congrats! And Mike! Way to go, buddy. This must be Mel. I remember you from your application when you hired Faunus. I worked with these two to help plan that event."

Mel and I hugged Chad.

"You all did a great job," she said. "I had a blast that weekend, so thank you."

"My pleasure."

"Glad you're here, sir," I said. "Delighted you could make it."

"Wouldn't miss it for the world."

***

The last arrival surprised me. Even though she did RSVP saying she would attend, I didn't seriously think my ex-wife Amanda would come. I rushed to greet her, holding her at arm's length, admiring her. She was radiant in a long-sleeved sequined tan dress that stopped just above her ankles.

"Hi Amanda," I said, smiling. "So happy to see you here. I'm a little surprised."

She returned my smile, her eyes twinkling.

"Of course I had to come, silly," she said. "I'm happy you're leaving Faunus. I had to celebrate with you. And who are your friends?"

Mel and Claire had sidled up behind me, Claire wrapping a hand around my upper arm.

"This is Claire Stevens and Melanie Stafford. Claire is also retiring from Faunus and I'm sure you recognize Mel. You used to visit her bookstore all the time."

"Used to visit?" she said. "I'm still probably in there every week or two." She gave my partners a stern look, studying them up and down. Claire narrowed her eyes, probably anticipating a good chewing out, which she'd be more than happy to return. I steeled myself for conflict.

"I'm so happy to meet you both," Amanda said, smiling again, eyes shining. "Don't mess up like I did and lose this one. He's a keeper."

Mell flung herself at Amanda, hugging her tight.

"We won't," she said, tears standing in her eyes. "And I really appreciate your business. It was touch and go for a couple of years but I could always count on you. Thank you so much."

Claire kissed Amanda on both cheeks, smiling all the while.

"I'm so happy to meet you in person, Amanda," Claire said. "Thank you for coming. I'm sure it was hard for you to do this."

"Not at all. I had to meet you two. I wanted to wish Mike a happy retirement and I've never visited Belle Island. I've always wanted to, you know. Plus, when I found out the caterer you picked, well, how could I resist? They always do such an amazing job."

"Please, help yourself," I said, guiding her toward the ballroom. "I'm sure we'll talk more later."

"Count on it."

***

After a few hours, our guests had had their fill of the caterer's offerings and had visited with everyone they needed to. A few, like Amanda, left after only an hour or two. I chatted with her while waiting for the valet to bring her car around.

"You know," she said, "there's no reason to keep Mel and Claire secret from the kids. I mean, they'll figure it out eventually and besides, I'd like to get to know them because they're important to you. They seem like good people. You know I always liked Mel because of how helpful she always was when I was in her store. And Claire has some great stories, I'll bet."

"You're on," I said. "How about we all get together for dinner at my place in the next week or two?"

Amanda's white Nissan Rogue rolled up and the valet hopped out. She kissed me on the cheek and gave my hand a squeeze.

"That sounds terrific, Mike. Now go enjoy the rest of your party. I'm sure everyone's hot to trot by now."

"Sure you won't join us?"

She shook her head.

"No judgment, but it's not my thing. Now go have fun."

She climbed into her car and drove off into the darkness.

***

At the roped-off section of the otherwise empty house, I found Mel and Claire waiting. The murmur of casual conversation drifted from the play area.

"We decided we should all enter together." Mel said. "You and Claire are the stars tonight. It wouldn't be right to start without you."

I took a deep breath.

"Okay," I said, "Ready?"

"Fuck yeah," Claire said as Mel nodded with a smile.

"Here we go, then."

I grabbed their hands and we strode forward.

Pushing open the thick wooden door, we were greeted by applause and shouts of congratulations. Various people pounded me on the back, shook my hand, or hugged me and Claire. Mel, looking extremely hot in her black, strapless dress, got a fair number of appreciative looks and a few low whistles. After we reached the center of the room, calls for "Speech! Speech! Speech!" rang out. I cleared my throat and gestured for quiet.

"I'm not much of a speech kind of guy," I said, "but I do want to express my gratitude to each and every one of you for attending this event for Claire and I. I wouldn't have lasted a day at Faunus if not for all the help and encouragement everyone here gave me all along the way. So, thank you for everything. I'll miss you."

"Claire?" I continued. "Anything to add?"

"Yeah!" she said, pulling her dress over her head in one graceful motion, leaving her standing naked before the crowd. "Let's get our fuck on tonight! Woo-hoo!"

Cheers broke out and clothes started to come off.

Mel looked up at me with a look of puzzlement.

"Woo-hoo?" she whispered.

I shrugged, untying my tie.

"It's something she says once in a blue moon when she's really enthused about something. Only it's usually unexpected money, truth be told."

Claire lay on a nearby leather sofa, her legs spread wide with one foot on the floor, the other flat on the cushion with her knee bent, and crooked a finger at Mel and me.

"Get with the program, you two! Off with your clothes, pronto! We have an example to set, here."

I ditched my tux as fast as I could, pausing to unzip Mel's dress. We piled our clothes on the floor beside the sofa. Mel and Claire shared a moaning kiss. I knelt on the floor with a hand on Claire's thigh and dove into her snatch with my tongue. She took in a sharp breath and groaned as I bathed her smooth pussy. Her back to me, Mel mounted Claire's face and humped against her lips and tongue. Claire reached up to squeeze Mel's fine ass cheeks.

After a while, Claire humped harder against my face, her first orgasm on its way. Her loud moans affected Mel, who stiffened and screamed, legs clamped tight against Claire's head. My tongue circled Claire's clit head, causing her to go off like a rocket. Mel collapsed on top of Claire, kissing her hard, her fine round ass resting just above Claire's cunt while I positioned myself to fuck Claire.

The slapping of skin on skin and the sound of louder and louder moans and cries filled the air around us as I slipped into Claire's wet cunt in one swift motion. She grunted as I fucked her hard and fast. When she reached another loud climax, I withdrew and slid into Mel's pussy. She yelled and pushed back against me. I pounded into her as hard as I had into Claire. Before long she came hard, shrieking and biting Claire's shoulder as her hot tunnel pulsed around my shaft. Her climax triggered mine, bellowing to the sky as I filled her full of cum.

I flopped into a nearby loveseat, my arms wide across its back, breathing hard. Mel climbed into my lap and kissed me. As our tongues played, Claire cuddled up against us, throwing her arms around us both.

"Okay," she said, panting. "Now we're off to a good start."

Directly opposite us on another couch, Josh and Chad were fucking a groaning Stephanie. She was on all fours, shoving her ass toward Chad, who gripped her hips tight. Josh fucked her mouth, gripping her ponytail with one hand. The contrast of Steph's pale ass bouncing against a very dark Chad as he fucked her was beautiful and mesmerizing.

Around the room, various couples, threesomes, and more complicated arrangements of bodies fucked, sucked, screamed, panted, and moaned. The three of us wandered the room, enjoying the sights and sounds.

Eventually, we came upon a grouping that caused Claire to gasp. A bearded, sandy-haired man lay face up on a chaise lounge, his cock buried in the cunt of a buxom red-head, her big tits mashed against his hairy chest. At the same time, a lean but muscled guy with long dark hair rammed his dick into the red-head's ass. A third man, chunky with short salt-and-pepper hair was pumping his tool in and out of the woman's mouth as she moaned in ecstasy.

Claire gripped my hand, staring glassy-eyed at the four writhing bodies before us.

"I," she said, overcome by what she was witnessing. "I want that. Just like that. All my holes filled. With you in my ass, Mike. I want to feel stuffed with cock like that. It's been a long time."

Imagining her request, my dick instantly grew to hardness.

"Well, looks like Mike is 'up' for it. I'm sure it can be arranged," Mel said with a grin. "Come on. Let's see who's available."

Back where we started, Chad, Josh, and Steph were recuperating from their exertions, breathing hard, slumped side-by-side on their couch.

"Claire has a favor to ask you gentlemen," Mel said, hands on hips. "How would you like to triple-team her with Mike?"

The men's dicks were rock hard in an instant.

"That sounds awesome!" Josh said, grinning.

"I'm in," Chad said with a sly smile.

"Josh in my pussy, Mike in my ass, and Chad in my mouth," Claire said, voice trembling in anticipation.

The sofa we'd used before had been wiped down, good as new. Josh lay on his back and beckoned to Claire.

"Come on, hot stuff. You know Steph and I love to play with you and Mike."

Claire straddled Josh, moaning as she lowered herself onto his pole. Once he was completely buried in her pussy, I grabbed a bottle of lube from a nearby table and prepped Claire's ass. Once she was ready, squirming on top of Josh, I slathered my cock with the slippery stuff and placed it at her opening.

"Give it to me, Mike," she said, looking over her shoulder at me. "Fuck my ass."

I slid in with care. Her moans grew louder as Josh and I established a rhythm, alternating our penetrations so her ass or her cunt were always full of dick.

"Okay, Chad, give me that beautiful cock of yours," Claire said between gasps. "Give me your cum."

Grinning like a madman, Chad fucked his dark rod into Claire's willing mouth. Out of the corner of my eye, I was vaguely aware of Mel and Steph in a sixty-nine position on the couch opposite us, licking and sucking each other's cunts.

Cries of gratification surrounded us as we fucked Claire, who gasped, groaned, and moaned with intense pleasure. Her sphincter tightened around me, a sign her climax was near. Her shrieks around Chad's pole became louder and higher in pitch as she bucked against Josh and me. As she came, Josh and I rammed into her together, our orgasms triggered by hers, filling her ass and cunt with our spunk. Chad was not far behind, pumping into her face, sweat beading on his chest. He let loose with a growl, shooting his cum into Claire's mouth. She swallowed every drop and then licked Chad's cock clean, panting and gasping as she came down from her orgasm.

Toweling the sweat and spunk off of Claire, our attention was diverted by Mel and Steph, both cumming hard, screaming into each other's pussies. They collapsed together, breathing loud.

As Claire's breathing returned to normal, she cuddled against me. I put an arm over her shoulders and kissed her.

"Hey Claire?" I said, "Everything you wanted?"

She smiled and pressed against me tighter as she hugged me.

"Abso-fucking-lutely. That was great! I haven't done that in forever."

"We aim to please."

***

Mel broke her kiss with Steph to crook a finger at Josh.

"We have some unfinished business," she said.

"And what business would that be?" Josh asked with a grin, his cock stiffening.

"You and Steph said you wanted to borrow me for a while," Mel said. "This is your chance."

"Oh hell yeah," Josh said as he approached the two women. "Mel, my dear, lie back and enjoy."

After taking a moment to let the staff wipe down the two sofas, Mel lay back smiling. She gasped as Josh's hard dick filled her tight pussy. Steph and Mel kissed while playing with each other's breasts.

"Care to have another taste?" Steph asked Mel.

"Yes," Mel said, flush with desire. "Please."

Facing Josh, Steph straddled Mel's head, positioning her damp cunt over Mel's mouth. Mel began to lick and suck Steph. Josh pounded into Mel. The couple leaned in to share a moaning kiss.

Claire, cuddled next to me at one end of the couch, my arm around her shoulders, finally caught her breath after her last fuck. She grabbed my stiffening rod with one hand while pointing with the other at Mel, Josh, and Steph.

"Now that," she said, "is fucking hot."

I chuckled and gave her a squeeze.

"Mel looks like she's having a good time," I said.

"Oh yeah," Claire said. "I'd like a little action myself."

She grabbed a sanitary wipe from the dispenser on a nearby table and cleaned her hands and my rock-hard cock.

"You never know where that thing's been," she said, then gave me a mischievous smile. "Oh, that's right. I know exactly where it's been!"

She dove onto my cock and sucked it as though she needed my hot cum to live.

"Damn, Claire," I said, "You're really revved up, aren't you?"

Pausing for a moment to kiss me hard, she answered.

"You bet your ass I am. Seeing Mel like that is really getting me going."

She wrapped her lips around my cock head again and swirled her tongue, causing me to twitch my hips involuntarily. Again she rose to kiss me, then crawled over me to arrange herself on hands and knees. She wiggled her ass at me. Her wet pussy beckoned.

"Fuck me Mike," she said. "Pound my pussy. Let's give them a show, too."

I knelt behind her, dick in hand, and teased her by sliding its head between her lips. She groaned in frustration and pushed back against me, taking my length in one smooth motion.

"When I said 'Fuck me', I meant it!" she said. "Give it to me hard, Mike. I need your fucking cock pounding into me."

I grabbed her hips and withdrew until just the head was inside her. She whined, looking back over her shoulder with a look of frustration.

"Please?" she said, wiggling her ass again..

I rammed my rod into her sopping cunt as hard as I could, again and again. She grunted and groaned, slamming her butt against me in time with my thrusts. Josh and Steph watched us for a few moments as they and Mel fucked, Josh giving us a thumb's up.

"That's the Claire and Mike we know," he said. "You two are awesome and you fuck like beasts. You are so intense together."

Claire groaned.

"You should. See us. With Mel." she said between gasps.

"You're on." Steph said with a huge grin, panting all the while. "Can't wait. She's got one talented tongue, you know."

Steph threw her head back and screamed as she came, squeezing her thighs around Mel's head. As her climax faded, she fell forward on top of Mel and began licking Josh's cock on his outstrokes and Mel's clit when he was buried inside her. Mel cried out at the overwhelming sensation of a tongue and a dick pleasuring her at the same time. She came, shouting.

"OH FUCK OH FUCK OH FUCK! FUCK! YOU TWO ARE SO FUCKING GOOD! DAMMIT YES! OH! OH! OH! AAAAAGH!! NGH! OHHHHHHHH!!!"

Mel's hips bounced on the leather as she came, screaming all the while. Steph, panting hard, rolled off Mel and Josh to lie on the carpet next to the sofa. Mel pushed Josh away and got on all fours, taking his tool in her hand.

Looking up at him, she said, "Fuck my mouth, Josh. I want to swallow your cum."

Claire and I fucked harder than I thought possible, slamming against each other, both of us groaning and grunting, inspired by Mel's enjoyment.

Josh entwined his fingers in Mel's hair and rammed his cock into her, fucking her face. She grunted and groaned around him, looking up at him with lust as he used her to get off. He didn't last long after going at it so hard. His body stiffened. His dick pulsed several times, dumping his hot cum into Mel's willing mouth.

"OH FUCKING GOD MEL! DAMN YOU'RE GOOD," he shouted. "TAKE MY CUM! SUCK ME! OH FUCK YES. I'M CUMMING! FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!"

Mel swallowed Josh's load. When he withdrew his member from her mouth, she smiled and licked the length of his cock, getting every drop of cum. Then she flopped down on her back, breathing hard. Josh kissed her, their tongues intertwined, before he collapsed backward, spent. Steph climbed up onto the sofa with them. The three kissed and squeezed each other tight, grinning and exhausted, breathing hard.

Claire's hot tunnel pulsed around my dick as she came, overwhelmed by the hot scene we'd just witnessed.

"OH MIKE! OH FUCK YEAH! GIVE ME THAT COCK! OH GOD I'M CUMMING! YES YES YES YES YES AAAAAAAAH! NGH! NGH! NGH! UH! UH! UH! OHHHHH! AIEEEEEE!!!"

Her cunt's spasms set me off. I fucked in and out of her in ecstasy as my orgasm hit me. My semen sprayed into her with every throb of my dick.

"OH GOD CLAIRE! FUCK YES! FUCK FUCK FUCK! OH GOD YES!" I shouted as I spent my seed inside her.

We collapsed in a sweaty heap, holding each other and kissing passionately, our breath labored.

***

The party wound down as people retired to their bedrooms upstairs or returned home. The five of us remaining -- Josh, Steph, Claire, Mel, and myself -- dressed and walked through the ballroom on our way to our bedrooms. Josh and Steph said goodnight to their staff and thanked them for jobs well done.

I was ready to drop. Everyone else looked worn out from their exertions that evening. Mel and Claire were really dragging, not saying a word as they stumbled forward.

"Hey, you two," I said to Josh and Steph as we climbed the stairs to our rooms. "That was incredible. You did such a great job arranging this thing and we all appreciate it."

"Thanks, man," Josh said. "I have to admit it was one of the most fun events we've put on in a long time."

"Same for me," Steph said. "You all were great clients, so thanks for that."

"And don't sleep too late tomorrow," Josh said. "Remember we've got a catered breakfast scheduled before we go."

"We'll be there," I said. "And now here we are at our bedrooms. I think we'll sleep well tonight."

"Amen to that, brother," Josh said.

Undressing took longer than usual because all three of us were exhausted and fumble-fingered. Eventually, we tumbled into bed together, said our goodnights, and slept.

***

Mel's travel alarm woke us at nine the next morning, causing Claire to curse and cover her head with her pillow.

"When'd you think to set your alarm?" I asked.

"When I unpacked yesterday. I knew I would forget to do it after the party and I didn't want to miss breakfast."

"Very smart. Thanks, Mel. Claire, aren't you hungry?"

She rolled over onto her back.

"Yeah, actually, I'm starving. But I'm still going to smash that evil thing into a million pieces someday."

Dressed in casual clothes, we wandered downstairs, following the smell of bacon to one of the dining rooms. The caterer had laid out various breakfast treats.

Steph and Josh were already eating but got up to hug each of us in greeting.

"You three sleep okay?" Steph asked.

"Like a rock," I said.

"I'm sore in places I didn't know I had," Mel said, placing a sausage link on her plate.

"That's an orgy for you," Claire said as she scooped up a spoonful of scrambled eggs. She then piled her plate with bacon.

I got a fruit cup and pancakes. We sat across from Steph and Josh, the better to converse, although it would be at least an hour plus two cups of coffee before Claire would be able to say anything useful.

"Was it everything you wanted it to be?" Josh asked.