Faunus Fantasies Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If they're interested, why not?"

"They run a fucking sex club!" Mel said, blushing. "Of course they'll want to."

"Oh, Mel," Claire said. "Just because they run a lifestyle club doesn't mean they'll hump anything that moves. It's clear they like you. I'll grant you that. But we don't know if they like you in that way yet. People's tastes can be fickle."

"And how do you propose we find out?" Mel said.

"Ask them."

"Ask them!"

"Over breakfast tomorrow. Perfect time. Mike and I can start reminiscing about our session with them and let the conversation drift to the topic if it feels right. Remember though, we were with those two during a really rough patch in their relationship. Dredging up some of those memories might not set well with them."

"I hadn't thought of that," Mel said, brow furrowed.

"And speaking of fucking," Claire said, stroking Mel's arm, "how about we retreat to the bedroom? After being cooped up in that car for so long and then our discussion about our guests, I'm ready for some release."

"Me too," I said. "Listen."

Muffled sounds of intense, passionate sex drifted from the guest room.

Mel grinned.

"What are we waiting for?" she said.

***

Once in the bedroom, Mel couldn't get her clothes off fast enough. Her breath was ragged.

"I'm a bad girl," she said. "I need to be punished for lusting after Josh and Steph."

Claire grinned.

"What kind of punishment did you have in mind, you naughty little minx?" she asked.

"I might surprise you," Mel said, crossing her arms under her perfect breasts. She described what she had in mind, to the last detail.

At one point, Claire gasped.

"No, really?" she said. "Are you sure?"

Mel nodded.

"Yeah, really. I'm hot to give it a try, finally. Mike?"

"I'll be gentle," I said.

She frowned at me and stomped her foot.

"You better not! This is supposed to be punishment, dammit!"

***

Mel lay naked, spread-eagle. Soft leather cuffs on her wrists were attached to tight ropes secured to the bed frame. A spreader bar held her legs wide apart. A padded leather blindfold blocked her vision. She could barely move. Her head was tilted back at the edge of the bed, mouth open in anticipation.

She moaned and squirmed as I fucked her face. Claire tortured her pussy with the most powerful vibrator in our collection, set on high. Mel had already cum three times, screaming through each climax, her cries muffled by my dick. I played with Mel's breasts, kneading them hard. Her dark brown nipples were erect from arousal as she squirmed in enjoyment, toes curled. I held off cumming, using Mel's mouth as long as I could.

After five orgasms, we untied her sweating body, leaving the blindfold in place but releasing her ankles from the spreader bar, and toweled her off.

"Now our bad girl gets to pay us back for all those times we made her cum," I said in a gruff voice.

"Yes, sir," Mel said, panting.

"On your knees," I said. "Cross your wrists behind your back."

She complied with a contented sigh.

Claire, propped up on her elbows, spread her legs and ran a finger up her slit as I tied Mel's wrists together. I pushed her face into Claire's crotch.

"Now you're going to make Claire cum with that sweet little mouth of yours until she's satisfied. And while you're doing that, I'm going to fuck you hard."

"Mmmmm," Mel said as she began licking Claire.

I placed my glans against Mel's cunt, finding it wetter than ever. She was really into this. Mel moaned into Claire's pussy as I stabbed into her, giving her my full length at one go. She screamed into Claire's cunt. Holding her hips, I held still and flexed my cock inside her several times, letting her know she was full of me but not giving her the pounding I knew she wanted. She groaned in frustration and wiggled her butt, wordlessly begging me.

"Somebody thinks she deserves a good fucking," I said. "I'm not sure lusting after other people earns her that reward."

Claire, eyes closed, concentrated on the sensation of Mel's tongue on her.

"She asked for punishment, so give it to her," Claire said, lifting her hips against Mel's face and pulling her hair, drawing her in tighter.

I spanked Mel's butt cheeks, watching them get redder and redder, listening to her moan and groan from the stimulation. Claire came, watching me as Mel licked her.

"OH FUCKING FUCK YES!" Clair shouted. "OH FUCK I'M CUMMING! KEEP LICKING ME, YOU LUSTFUL WENCH! AH! OH! UNGH! FUCK FUCK FUCK YES!!!"

"That's right, girl, eat my cum," she said as she recovered from her first orgasm. Mel complied with enthusiasm, bringing Claire off once more.

I slid my cock in and out of Mel's cunt, slower than I knew she preferred.

"She can't handle just the two of us," I said. "What makes her think she could handle additional people?"

"MMMM!" Mel groaned as I fucked her slow and she serviced Claire.

"This girl needs to learn to take it in the ass, is what I think," I said, wetting my fingers with juices from her dripping pussy.

"NNNN!" Mel said.

I smeared her wetness on her anus and held the tip of my index finger there, applying light pressure, rubbing her gently. Not enough to penetrate. Yet. She moaned louder as I teased her. I sped up fucking her and was rewarded by pleased whimpers, not to mention the sights and sounds of Claire's third orgasm.

Faster and faster I fucked Mel from behind as she ate Claire. I increased the pressure on her anus until my finger had penetrated her. Soon I was two knuckles deep. She screamed into Claire's slit as she came, squeezing my finger and cock in rhythmic motion.

"Keep at it, girl," Claire said with a growl. "I need to cum at least twice more before you're done."

I grabbed a bottle of lube and applied a liberal dose to two fingers, fucking Mel hard all the while and enjoying her reactions to the sensations I was giving her. I sank my fingers into her and lubed up her rectum while getting her used to more and more. Once Claire had cum another time, I saw that Mel's ass was ready for my cock. With three fingers in her butt, I fucked her to another orgasm. As she came, I pulled my dick out of her cunt and placed its head at her rear opening, putting a huge dollop of lube onto my cock. I was careful to avoid hurting her. This was a limit she'd been slowly losing as she became more intrigued by anal sex. Since she'd specifically asked for an ass fucking, I knew it was okay to make it happen.

When Mel felt my cock against her butthole, she whined but didn't resist. I increased pressure and passed the inner ring of her butt. To my surprise, she pushed back against me, taking my entire cock into her ass in one motion. She moaned in satisfaction, clenching around me. Claire came again from her licking and sucking. I slid in and out of Mel's ass, listening for any signs of distress. Quite the contrary. This woman was into it, matching my rhythm as I fucked her butt. She panted and grunted as I invaded her. I reached to stroke her clit, adding to the intensity of sensation I was giving her. I squeezed her ass cheeks and fucked her hard, holding onto the rope binding her wrists. Her moans and groans turned into what I recognized as the sounds of another approaching climax. A few more strokes, and I heard her scream in euphoria as her sphincter grabbed my cock tight. I lost it, pumping load after load of cum into her butt as I yelled her name.

I untied her, removed the blindfold, and collapsed next to her. Expecting to see at least a little annoyance on her face despite giving her what she asked for, I was surprised to see a look of bliss. She grabbed my face and kissed me hard.

"Goddammit but that was good," she said with a smile. "I love you two so damn much. I should misbehave more often."

Claire was in a daze from so many orgasms. She crawled behind Mel and hugged her, her chin on Mel's shoulder. I reached for them both, pressed my whole body against them, and knew nothing.

***

I awoke to the smell of coffee. Mel and Claire, intertwined on the bed, continued to sleep. After a quick shower, I dressed and wandered into the kitchen. Josh and Steph had just finished and were putting their mugs in the sink. Both had work bags over their shoulders, ready to leave.

"Hey, you two," I said with a smile. "Not gonna say goodbye?"

Steph hugged me while I shook hands with Josh.

"It's late and we didn't want to bother you," Steph said. "We just grabbed some coffee to wake up a bit."

"We really appreciate your letting us stay the night," Josh said. "That's a great guest room you've got there."

I grinned.

"It did sound like you were enjoying it," I said. "Mel was particularly interested in what you were doing in there."

Steph blushed as she twisted a tassel on her purse.

"We were actually roleplaying that she was with us," she saId. "We love you and Claire, but you two really lucked out with Mel. I mean, whip-smart and hot as hell? What's not to like?"

"Tell me about it. You should know she likes you both a lot, too."

"Really? That reminds me," Josh said. "Just a sec."

He pulled three laminated cards from his navy canvas briefcase. Placing them in my hand, he said, "Passes to our club for all of you. Maybe we could work something out, if you and Claire are cool with it. We don't want to step on any toes, here."

"Don't worry," I said. "Actually, Mel will be the hard sell, as far as The Hare's Underground is concerned. She doesn't have the experience Claire and I do, so she spooks easy. It took a lot to get her to agree to even come with us to the party. And you will be able to attend, right?"

"Wouldn't miss it."

***

After a great deal of discussion, Mel, Claire, and I agreed to rent a limo to take us back and forth to the event. My little BRZ wouldn't hold the three of us comfortably, nor would Mel's tiny Kia. Claire insisted we take her Giulia because it had plenty of room and a comfy interior, but neither Mel nor I trusted Claire's driving. And of course, she would not hear of letting me drive her precious Alfa.

The night of the party, we waited on the sidewalk in front of our house. Mel looked delicious in her tight black strapless dress. She was usually so self-conscious about her body, I was shocked when she brought it home and modeled it for us.

"You don't think it's too much?" she asked that night, nervous and blushing.

"Girl, it's about time you learned to show off what you have," Claire said. "Good for you. You look great!"

Claire wore a bright red long-sleeved evening gown. A slit on the left ran from her ankles to her hip.

I was in heaven just taking in the sight of these two beautiful women I loved so much.

Men, of course, don't have the variety of clothing women are allowed. I was stuck in a black tuxedo with a matching bow tie. While my companions said I looked great, I knew I could never compete with them.

When the limousine pulled up to the curb, we piled in, each carrying an overnight bag. We also had a cooler with us. We arranged ourselves in the spacious interior. I took the wide back seat, while Claire and Mel sat on either side. The driver, a serious, muscular, dark-skinned man, slid the wide door closed with an authoritative thunk. Soon we were on our way.

The plan was for them to drop us off Saturday night an hour or so before the party and then pick us up again late the next morning. Steph and Josh had recommended this limo company because they had a reputation of being "very, very discreet", which we understood to mean we could fuck our brains out during the trip.

Claire pulled a bottle of Prosecco from the cooler, removed the foil and the wire cap, then patiently coaxed the cork out of the bottle. It emerged with a faint hiss.

"It's just crass when people open any kind of bubbly and let the cork shoot all over the place," she said as she filled plastic Champagne flutes for all of us.

"To new beginnings," I said, and we toasted by clicking our glasses together.

"To us," Claire said with a smile, and we toasted again.

We chatted, laughing, until the bottle was empty and we dropped our glasses into the cooler along with it. Mel and Claire pressed close to me on either side. Mel nibbled my earlobe, her breathing heavy.

"We have another hour to kill," Claire said. "How about we take some of the edge off before the party starts?"

"You mean have sex? Now?" Mel asked, looking nervously at the dark glass panel separating us from the driver. "What will he think?"

"Won't even know," I said. "Mike and Steph said they were paid extra not to pay attention to their passengers. Unless we buzz for his attention, that is. Would you like that?"

"No!" she said. "I'm not some kind of exhibitionist!"

"What kind are you, love?" Claire said, reaching past me to stroke Mel's thick, curly hair.

"I don't know!" she said. "Your kind! Mike's kind!"

Claire and Mel's lips met inches from my face. Beautiful. I caressed them through their dresses as they kissed, their tongues entwined. Claire moaned her appreciation and arched her back as I let my fingernails bite a little through the cloth. I kissed and licked the outer ridges of their ears.

Mel broke the kiss with a dazed look.

"I don't want to mess up my dress," she said, "or my makeup. Do you know how long I spent putting all this on for tonight?"

Claire and I exchanged a look. We knew exactly how long Mel took to arrange her appearance. Hours.

"I have an idea," I said. "And it won't ruin your makeup."

Claire grinned.

"What are you up to, Mr. Moller?"

"Give me some room. I need to lie back. I can fuck one of you while the other sits on my face. No one's clothing will be mussed and you'll be able to fix your makeup pretty quickly once we get there."

Mel laughed.

"Oh, that does sound nice."

I lay back onto the long leather surface of the back seat and unzipped my fly, pulling out my almost painfully stiff member. Claire, without panties as usual when dressed for parties, sank down onto me, moaning with every inch. While Claire pounded herself onto me, Mell lifted her dress, surprising me with her lack of underwear. She lowered her wet cunt onto my mouth, facing Claire. My vision blocked by her dress, I eagerly began licking and sucking her, my hands on her breasts.

Feeling Claire's vagina sliding up and down my tool was wonderful. The way she alternated fast and slow strokes was amazing and torturous at the same time. I lapped at Mel's cunt, licking the length of her slit, enjoying her taste. Her cries and moans drove me to lick harder and faster. She bucked against my face, crying out in ecstasy. I grazed her clitoris with my teeth, then swirled my tongue around it hard. She pulsed around my mouth while she shouted her gratification. I heard Claire panting and grunting as she plunged herself onto me. I felt Claire and Mel lean toward each other. Their moans became muffled. I imagined them kissing as they fucked me. Claire's speed increased and Mel rocked harder and harder against my mouth as I circled her clit. My cum roiled inside my cock. Mel's thighs tightened around my head as she approached orgasm.

Claire came first, slamming herself down against me, screaming. The tight pounding of her vagina around my cock brought me to climax, squirting shot upon shot of my cum into her sweet orifice. I felt her cum mixed with mine dripping between my balls. Mel lost it. She shouted obscenities as she clamped her thighs around my face and screamed, letting loose a stream of her juices.

***

We dozed in a heap in the back of the car as we approached the venue. A rap on the divider glass woke us. I tucked away my cock. Mel and Claire straightened their dresses and grabbed their roller cases. The big door of the limo slid open and we emerged at the front entrance of Belle Island. I tipped the driver. He smiled, climbed back into the car, and departed until the next morning.

Josh and Steph greeted us with hugs. Josh wore a tux almost identical to mine, while Steph looked amazing in a short body-hugging, bright floral dress with spaghetti straps. Her ample breasts filled out the top nicely and showed a little cleavage as a bonus. Two bulky men in dark suits stood on each side of the entrance, security personnel from the club.

Standing back a little, Steph licked her lips as she ran her eyes up and down Mel's body in her slinky dress. Mel blushed.

"You all look great," Josh said. "This is gonna be a blast."

Josh introduced us to Ron, the team lead of the catering crew. A fit young man with a crew cut, he wore black pants, a crisp white dress shirt, and a pink bow tie. He looked professional and capable but the proof would of course be in the canapés.

"You've done events at Belle Island before?" I asked.

"Yes sir," Ron said with a smile, "Lots of them. I feel like I live here, sometimes."

"Great to hear," I said. "And you know which parts of the house are off-limits, right?"

"Yes indeed, sir. We've catered sex parties here before. We won't let you down."

I gave Josh a quizzical look, which he returned with a shrug and a shake of his head.

"Don't worry, Mr. Moller," Ron said. "We can keep a secret. The way you've got the place sectioned off is pretty standard procedure for orgies, right down to the rooms you reserved for 'adult activities', shall we say."

Steph pouted.

"And I thought we were being so creative!" she said.

"I wouldn't worry, Ms. Jones. With this floor plan, there's only a couple ways to set up for something like this. The kitchen is great, though! Plenty of room for my crew to prepare everything."

"Great to hear," I said. "I'll let you get back to it."

"Talk to you later, sir," Ron said, turning and walking quickly back into the old estate.

"So much for keeping it from the caterers," Steph said.

Josh gave Steph a little squeeze around the waist.

"It'll be okay," he said. "Ron seemed to take it in stride, and since they've done these before, it's less likely we'll have problems with them."

"Good point."

Inside the house, the freshly polished gold chandelier blazed above us as Josh and Steph led us up the curved stairs to the second floor.

"Your room is the last one on the right," Josh said.

"We're in the one next to yours," Steph said with a gleam in her eye as she studied Mel again.

"Let's get rid of this luggage," Claire said, "Then we can relax a bit before the party starts."

"Good idea," I said.

Our room was tastefully appointed, with a big four-poster bed in dark wood. An enormous TV occupied the wall opposite the bed. The bath was luxurious. Among other accoutrements, it had a glassed-in shower with multiple jets fixed in the walls and ceiling. Clearly the owners had done some upgrades since the 19th century. I felt like I was in a fancy boutique hotel.

Just as we finished putting away our things, there was a rap on the door. It was Steph and Josh, both grinning, both ogling Mel.

"Since we've got some time, we wondered if we could borrow Mel for a little while. We promise to return her undamaged."

"That's up to her," Claire said. Turning to Mel, she said, "What do you think?"

Mel frowned, studying Claire and me.

"You're sure you're okay with this?" she asked.

"Of course," I said. "We fucked them already, so I figure it's your turn if you want."

"It'll have to be during the party, though," Mel said. "I don't want to have to re-do my makeup or rumple this dress until I get some fun out of showing off for a while."

"Perfectly understandable," Steph said with a smile. "Catch you later, then?"

"Absolutely," Mel said, grinning.

***

We wandered the grounds behind the house as the sun set, then got drinks at the bar set off to the side of the ballroom. At the appointed time, we stationed ourselves in the foyer to greet our guests as they arrived. In twos and threes with the occasional single thrown into the mix, our friends streamed through. Hugs, kisses, and handshakes all around.