Favela Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
neotoy
neotoy
124 Followers

Shakily she managed to type a quick response. "Your latest revelations touched me in ways I cannot fully explain. Something has come up, but I won't forget my promise. Be seeing you soon." Lurching to her feet Olivia clambered awkwardly over the side of the fountain leaving a broad wet streak, she had seldom felt so foolish as she did right then. Running at top speed towards the skyline annex, cleaning the dust and debris off her body as best she could, hoping she would somehow be dry before reaching the factory.

The evening heat must have helped, along with being cooped up in the oven-like cargo pod, the dampness in her hair and shorts was barely detectable as she reached the main gate, Maithri was waiting, a big smile on her face. Olivia glanced at her time patch, it was only five minutes past shift end, she was glad she hadn't made her friend wait any longer "Sorry I'm late, I slipped and fell in a ditch." She said, refusing to elaborate, Maithri just grabbed her hand and sighed contentedly.

"I've been looking forward to this all day." She said after a minute. Olivia nodded, she felt happy too, but it was oddly subdued. Maithri studied her friend intently for several seconds. "Really, a ditch, are you lying to me? I was so excited I didn't notice before, but you look like you got into a fight." Her thick, dark eyebrows scrunched together with concern. Olivia just laughed a bit too shrilly.

"A fight? A do-gooder like me? I wish. I only look like a bad-ass." Her friend smiled but didn't seem convinced, still she wasn't going to press for answers. They were all alone on the overgrown road, they'd been walking slowly, all the other workers had passed them awhile back. Olivia decided to change the subject. "So I was wondering, just how old are you? I had a guess but then in the bath..." She trailed off, feeling both embarrassed and pleased with herself for dispelling her friend's annoying intuition.

"Oh, oh right. It's not what you think. I've lost track, I was born shortly before the last of the ice caps melted, it was Kurak Langtaiba. In the royal family there is a rather clandestine tradition, when a girl comes of age but is still unmarried an herbal ointment is used to permanently remove all the hair from her lower body. This is to make her more desirable to prospective suitors." Olivia quickly did the math in her head and was surprised when she discovered that Maithri was at least three years older than her. They both had a good laugh at this. "Thanks to the constant pampering in my youth I'm remarkably well-preserved."

Her big black eyes roved curiously back over Olivia's disheveled appearance. "But enough about me." She interjected. "I want to know more about you and your mother." Her mouth did a funny thing like a quirk that quickly devolved into a nervous tick. "I mean, this morning, I couldn't stop thinking about it. Have you always been that... close?"

Olivia groaned internally, but laughed bitterly out loud. There was no way around it, of course Maithri would have questions, something like that couldn't be overlooked or brushed aside. "Close? Close! Hilarious. My mother has been a fantasma for years, sometimes I would not even see her for a week even though we live in the same house. No, no no. What you saw this morning..." Olivia paused, weighing her options, unable to decide just how much she trusted the girl.

She stared intently into Maithri's dark eyes but could discern only inquisitive concern. "...Was the culmination of so much time and effort and... love." It came spilling out, tears ran silently down her dirty face. Her heart was soaring, never in her life had she felt so unburdened, so free. "I made that happen!" She exclaimed, surprised at the ferocity and sinister tone of her voice. As soon as the words left her mouth she realized just how much she'd shared with her unsuspecting friend.

Unexpectedly, Maithri looked neither alarmed nor repulsed. She merely squeezed Olivia's hand and said "I think I understand." Even though Olivia knew this was impossible, as her mind raced to produce a believable explanation or excuse, then shifted towards shame and remorse. She wanted desperately to tell her friend that she shouldn't understand, that it was wrong and she should hate her. But her heart wasn't in it, and she hadn't been lying. She'd only done all this to her mother because of love.

Defiantly she dried her tears with her one free hand and then smiled at the girl. "Maybe you do." She sniffed.

Maithri smiled back. "How is your nipple?" She asked, her mouth twisting into a playful smirk. Olivia laughed gratefully, glad to take a break from thinking about her messed up relationship with her mother.

"It fucking hurts." She grinned, rubbing the bump adorning her flat chest gently through the black silicone. "But not nearly as much as when the needle was being pushed through." Maithri nodded thoughtfully.

"Did it feel good when your mom was sucking on it?" Olivia swallowed hard, her crotch had apparently been listening too. Then again, the way Maithri had said it, her voice serious but also subtly solicitous, really got her engine going.

"Yes, even though it also hurt." She replied wearily. Maithri stopped, bringing them both to a halt, taking Olivia's other hand she pulled them both closer together on the narrowing path.

"If you think it would help, I will gladly suck on it for you, as much as you want." She smiled softly, shyly, her eyes shifting away. Olivia still wasn't entirely sure if this was meant in a sexual way, or merely for her comfort out of kindness. Perhaps a sign of a building sense of obligation.

"I'll think about it." She replied sheepishly. Maithri didn't seem discouraged by this less than enthusiastic response, she just nodded slightly and pivoted away so that they could continue walking. Even though they'd been moving at a snail's pace, they had somehow arrived back at the villa, the accursed sun hadn't even set. Still hand in hand the pair of girls boldly crashed through the heavy double doors, announcing their presence.

Gathering in the kitchen, Maithri stood uncertainly next to the card table while Olivia took enough food out of the fridge for them both. "I know it's not my place, but I played a game today while I was waiting for the buzzer, I called it: What in the world will Olivia's mother make her do? My guesses all seem so pedestrian now." Olivia scowled, her friend actually seemed to be pouting, but her eyes were smiling.

"So are you enjoying my discomfort, or... does the possibility that I already know the answer disturb you?" Maithri snatched up the bottle of thermal enzyme and with great care dispensed the minimum effective amount in precise lines on the six tamales Olivia had lined up on a large plate.

"I hadn't considered that." She replied thoughtfully, and of course she hadn't, only Olivia knew about her secret identity and the direct line it provide to her mother's damaged psyche. Now that she'd revealed a few clues about their complicated relationship, Olivia realized she was getting an illicit thrill from dropping additional hints. But how much could she give away before Maithri figured everything out? The prospect of someone else knowing all her secrets was equally terrifying and exhilarating.

But before either of them could say anything more, Marcella drifted gracefully like a ghost through the dark archway that gaped ominously behind them. Silently snatching up a plate and stealing two tamales from the pile, she sat down on the opposite side of the table between them. Her face glowed faintly, lit up by a sly smile that started Olivia's nerves unraveling. She ate an entire tamale before uttering a single word.

"Mom." Olivia finally grunted, her voice low and anxious. Maithri tittered at her side as she divided up the rest of the food.

"Right. Somebody lost a bet, didn't they." Marcella murmured smugly, glancing over at Olivia's friend she winked playfully. She'd pushed back her chair a bit and she sat with her legs spread provocatively, she arched her spine stretching dramatically. Olivia felt a delicate blush reach her cheeks as she noticed her mother's nipples poking through her ragged thin black tank top, the right one sticking out farther than the left.

Unable to stop herself from looking, her gaze dropped to Marcella's crotch, her mom was wearing boring black underwear, no lace but they did have a slight silky sheen. Her panties seemed to cover everything from the waist down, the cut so conservative Olivia wondered if it could possibly be a thong. Marcella's head snapped back forward, eyes bright and alert. Olivia hoped her mom hadn't noticed where she'd been staring.

"Filha." Marcella said suddenly, her voice unnecessarily loud. "I want you to go to a special place with me tonight. In the red light district. I've always wanted to go but they have a strict rule: couples only. I know it sounds a bit weird but, they have the best food and liquor in the favela, exotic things you can't even get on the black market. My boss never shuts up about the place. There's also... entertainment." She made a strange look as the word left her lips, amusement or was it uncertainty?

Taking a deep breath she continued. "It won't cost you anything, all I need for you to do is pretend to be my date." Now she looked positively nervous, but underlying that was a prevailing air of unmistakable confidence. Olivia knew at once it was the power of the bet, her mother thought she was being benevolent, and they had made an agreement. If she refused, the tenuous thread of trust they'd drawn between them would snap forever.

"I can't wait." Olivia said flatly, hoping it read as sarcasm, although inside her heart was leaping with delight, and underneath the table her cunt was heating up. A date? What did that even mean? After all those explicit chat messages Olivia truly had no idea. The thrill of not knowing what might happen was more exhilarating than anything she could imagine. She ate her tamales and tried to look untroubled. Glancing over she felt a stab of annoyance when she noticed that Maithri was already finished.

"Little desi will have to stay home." Marcella narrowed her sparkling eyes at Maithri, but her voice was deadly serious. The girl's mouth opened in surprise, something like affront clouding her gaze, but then it passed cleanly and she was smiling brightly again.

"Absolutely. Yes, of course! I wouldn't dream of intruding on your special evening. I can only continue to express my undying gratitude to you and your beneficent daughter, for your generous and undeserved hospitality." She bowed her head nearly smacking it into her empty plate. Feeling bad, Olivia darted out her hand and took Maithri's under the table, squeezing it reassuringly. Marcella nodded, her mouth quirking guiltily.

They cleared the plates in relative silence, Marcella had already vanished back into the villa's sensual dusk. "Sorry about my mom. I can't believe she called you 'desi'. She has this thing about pet names, but that sounded pretty racist." Olivia started washing the dishes, Maithri stepped in beside her with a towel, ready to dry.

"I took it as a compliment." Her friend replied solemnly. Olivia shrugged, not sure if she believed the girl. Turning her head curiously as she was handed a wet dish, Maithri asked: "Do you like it when she calls you 'filha'?" Olivia smiled, but it was bittersweet.

"She started calling me that as soon as I could walk, and just never stopped. It bothered me when I thought I was all grown up, but now..." She stared off into the corner, her hand running slow smooth circles with a sponge. "Yeah. I like it." She concluded, unable to remember the last time she'd felt so comfortable and content around another human being.

"Can I call you Filha?" Maithri asked, her tone mysterious, dreamy. Olivia glanced down at her sharply, eyes searching but all she saw reflected there was sincerity and adoration. She laughed, but not unkindly.

"Sure, if I can call you Desi." Maithri laughed back, musically, she seemed ridiculously happy. After a moment of recovery she managed to nod several times enthusiastically.

"They can be our code names for when we start building our empire." She mused, seeming suddenly erudite. "But there is just one problem, we don't have a special name for your mother." Olivia chuckled wickedly, several choice possibilities jumping unbidden into her brain. "What do you want to call her?" Maithri prompted, her mouth forming into her signature 'o' of expectation.

"Sombra." Olivia breathed, barely a whisper. There was something cruel about it, but also comforting and it fit. A shadow was always skulking in some dark corner nearly out of sight and yet it was part of you, clinging on like a shred of your soul, always hiding right behind you, impossible to cast away or escape. It was also a refuge from the lethal rays that bathed the world in fire after the strokes, in the shadows you were safest.

"Sombra." Maithri repeated, nodding somberly. She seemed to approve. Dishes done the two young women found their way to Olivia's room. "I almost forgot." Maithri murmured and started to take off her clothes. Olivia blushed at the sight of her friend's flawless skin, but stripped off her own clothes as well. That was the rule she'd come up with herself after all, underwear only. Maithri's golden panties dazzled her tired eyes, as she lay down on her bed.

Her friend flopped down beside her on her belly and kicked her legs slowly in the air. Olivia tried to imagine what it must be like having giant tits, was it like laying on a pillow? She started thinking about their conversation in the kitchen, and the feelings she'd discovered she had for her new friend, and the daydream she'd had at work, with the three of them in bed together.

"Do you like my mother Maithri?" She asked innocently, without any pretense.

"She is very beautiful." The girl responded, turning up her head so that they could look each other in the face.

"Beautiful?" Olivia mulled this over. "So does that mean you would like to see her naked?" She posed playfully, willing herself not to giggle. Maithri blushed furiously and looked down at her hands which she'd brought up to cover her mouth.

"Oh my. I did not think of that, I only meant that..." Olivia didn't let her friend finish, she lunged sideways and grabbed Maithri's trembling hands, causing her eyes to go wide with alarm.

"Listen, I won't be mad no matter what you say, all I want is to hear how you really feel. You can tell me the truth." She hissed softly. Maithri sighed thankfully and smiled.

"You've noticed me looking I suppose, but it's not what you suspect. It's just that she reminds me so much of you. I always think, 'Oh, this is what Olivia will look like when she is older.' It pleases me to think of such things." She became suddenly shy and bashful again.

"So what I think I hear you saying, is that it would please you to see both of us naked so that you could compare and contrast." Olivia kept her face flat and serious, although it was a struggle, she was having a lot of fun teasing her friend.

"Oh!" Maithri made the cutest face, shock but also a hint of deeply buried desire. "I did not mean to be so confusing, I apologize. I think that would be too much for me. Even with all your clothes on I sometimes think I am looking at a heavenly being." Olivia squeezed Maithri's clammy hands reassuringly, subtly she rubbed the girl's palms with her thumbs, moving them in loose little circles.

Olivia's eyes danced, as a crazy grin spread slowly across her face. Maithri didn't notice, in fact she was doing anything she could to avoid eye contact, her features positively faint and on the verge of panic. "But now I have to know." Olivia pressed. "If you had to choose, which one of us would you like to see right now, totally naked?" Maithri looked panicked, her eyes darted around frantically then started to tear up.

"Oh Olivia! How can you present me with such a perilous query." Olivia secretly loved the way her friend reverted to her aristocratic roots whenever she became intensely agitated. "I can't deceive you, I only wish you had let me communicate my true feelings in a more dignified manner." What was this? Maithri was crying in earnest now, and it was Olivia's turn to be confused. She remained silent and impassive in the hope that her friend would drop some clues.

She was not expecting a bombshell however. Composing herself the girl raised her head defiantly. "The answer is you." She said with striking conviction, her black eyes sparking with indignation. "I am in love with you Olivia." She spat, tears falling quietly. Without waiting for a response Maithri jumped up off the bed and rushed out of Olivia's bedroom, a few seconds later the sound of her brother's door slamming shut echoed down the hall.

Dumbstruck Olivia blinked, staring stupidly at the wrinkled blankets and the impression left in the bed where her friend had just been lying moments before. "What the... fuck." She breathed, her mind reeling, her heart thudding dully in her chest. A face poked around the corner of her door, which had been left wide open, followed by the lithe sinuous body of her now topless mother.

"It's time to get ready." Marcella's face was mock-serious but her eyes sparkled lecherously, she'd made her voice unnaturally deep giving it a surprising sultry quality. "Tell your little friend goodnight when she gets back. I don't want any... complications. Come to my room as soon as you can." Turning slowly, her neck and head lagging behind the rest of her Marcella grinned demurely back at her daughter as she turned neatly and disappeared.

"Jesus Cristo." Olivia hissed, her pussy had gotten all hot and bothered because of her mother's flirtatious affect. "Stupid boceta!" She spat, her face burning. There was something humiliating about the way her body reacted so readily to Marcella's slightest provocation, regardless of its sincerity. She knew this was because of their big secret, but that didn't make it any easier to swallow. Just then Maithri reappeared from the other side of the doorway, Olivia sighed with relief, doubly thankful for the distraction and chance to smooth things over.

"I wish you could come with us." She blurted, feeling like she might cry herself. "I'm sorry. I don't even know how long we'll be gone, but I'm sure we'll be back before morning. Go ahead and help yourself to whatever you want, this is your house now too. And your feelings... We'll talk, I promise." It all came out in a rush, partly because she was feeling extra guilty. Not only was she abandoning her friend to a night of brooding and boredom right after she'd confessed her feelings, but she was going out on some kind of racy adventure with her mother.

Maithri just nodded sullenly, she was clearly disappointed, but not devastated. After a moment she regained her familiar exuberant optimism. "I bet you'll have a great time." She winked dramatically, it was a little heavy-handed, but Olivia chuckled anyway. "Seriously though, I expect a full and unabridged report the minute you return. Every insignificant detail, every trivial..." She was cut short, Olivia had thrown herself into her friend's gesticulating arms, laughing wildly as she squeezed the air out of Maithri's lungs.

"You can bet on it!" she breathed hotly into her friend's ear, her timing so perfect that soon they were both caught in an uncontrollable fit of laughter. After she caught her breath Olivia turned and started walking away, raising one hand to wave. "Byyyyyeee." She uttered sarcastically. Maithri was still laughing. Making her way confidently down the dimly lit hallway she found her mother's door cracked, the welcoming golden light spilling out drew her inward.

neotoy
neotoy
124 Followers