Favela Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
neotoy
neotoy
124 Followers

She closed it softly behind her, an unfamiliar impulse yet oddly enough Olivia felt the pressing need to be alone with Marcella. Perhaps because it was no longer just the two of them living in the villa. "Hi." She said, managing to sound both timid and shy, causing her to cringe inwardly. Marcella was obliviously fussing over something on the bed, she turned calmly and gestured for her daughter to come closer.

After she got a good look, she started blushing. Marcella nodded approvingly. "I've been having some trouble deciding exactly what to wear. It's been a really long time since I went anywhere with a formal atmosphere. I didn't say anything earlier because I wanted it to be a surprise but this is no ordinary place. I doubt you've ever heard the phrase but they have what's called a 'dress code' in addition to the couples-only rule. Ordinary bugiganga like us need not apply."

She smoothed down a glossy red pleated skirt with the palm of her hand, her eyes glazing slightly. "But you and I filha, we have my arma secreta. These have been hidden in my safe for fifty years, your grandmother's suitcase from the time before the strokes, but these precious relics are far older than that." There was a hint of awe in her voice. "She was filthy rica, you know." Marcella turned and gave Olivia a winsome look. It touched the girl deep inside, in ways she couldn't fully comprehend.

"With these we can waltz right in, no questions asked." She compulsively smoothed out a shockingly insubstantial set of lace underwear. "Intocável." She muttered. "Every single one." Turning back to her gaping daughter, she managed to force a smile. "For the aristocracia the world is reversed, anything from our ordinary closet would be a death sentence. It's only on the street in the favela that intocável means anything. Funny isn't it?" Ironically she wasn't laughing, but her smile was no longer hollow.

Turning back to Olivia she grinned like a hyena. "Enough história antiga filha. Strip." She gestured with her eyebrows. Olivia was only wearing the special panties her mother had given her, even touching them sent a thrill of excitement racing up and down her body. Still wearing them for days on end, coming into them repeatedly, they'd become sweaty and uncomfortable, beyond filthy and currently riding up into her ass; gleefully she shucked them off, only pausing long enough to carefully place them conspicuously on the corner of the bed.

While she was undressing Marcella had been too, in seconds they were both naked and facing each other appraisingly. It reminded her of the fateful question she'd asked her friend and the dire consequences her innocent teasing had unleashed. Olivia was fairly annoyed she'd been so distracted she forgot to watch her mother peeling off her glossy black panties. "The ring looks good on you." Her mom commented nonchalantly. Olivia glanced down, her breast was a little rosy, but the stinging had ebbed hours ago.

"Yours too." She replied, trying not to stare too intently at the gleaming bio-bronze dangling from her mom's shapely tit. Marcella snorted, but the smile never left her face.

"What we have here is an embarrassment of riches." Her mom chuckled ruefully. "There are so many atraente things to choose from, I just can't decide. So I thought of a solution while I was waiting, I'll pick things out for you and you pick some out for me." Her eyes and tone clearly indicated that there would be no negotiation. "So let's see..." She reached down and gathered up several different pieces, selecting them seemingly at random.

Placing them in a neat little heap next to her daughter's discarded hot pink underwear she gestured glibly. "That should do it." Grunting, with annoyance as she felt both mildly humiliated and totally out of control Olivia rooted angrily through the pile until she found the panties. Jet black, the blackest black she'd ever laid eyes upon. A gossamer net of lace with only the thin seam running down the middle lending any substantiality. "Nope." Her mom said, loudly disrupting her fixation on the scandal in her hands.

Olivia looked up sharply, her patience wearing thin. "The garter belt first." Marcella pointed. "You'll thank me later." She added, grinning slyly. What did that mean? Olivia scowled but followed her mom's instructions. The 'belt' was clearly part of a set, it was spun of the same ephemeral darkness that comprised the underwear. Thankfully she'd seen her mother wearing a similar contraption so despite it's alien nature she managed to put it on correctly her first try. "Now the stockings." Her mom intoned gravely.

Snorting with frustration Olivia returned to the pile of clothes and fished them out. These too she'd seen Marcella don, the esoteric ritual of rolling them up was surprisingly fun. Grinning stupidly she barely noticed her mom stepping forward and crouching down beside her. Only when Marcella's strong hands were circling her waist, forcibly twisting her around did she take note. "Hold still, I'm trying to help you." Her mom snapped as her daughter struggled to break free. "This is something women did in the time before, it's easier than doing it yourself."

Olivia yowled like a leopard with a bent tail but stopped moving. Once she was in the correct position (facing conveniently away from Marcella) she felt her mom's hands moving down to the very bottom of her right foot. Centimeter by centimeter the fingers snaked their way up her leg, sometimes twisting, other times pushing or pulling the unbelievably stretchy smoky black fabric that clung to her skin like tar. "You can't see it from the front but there's a seam that runs up the back, if it's not straight it looks sloppy."

Olivia took in this new information with morbid curiosity. Why did women delight in torturing themselves? The thought raced through her mind but was instantly replaced by a new realization, this wasn't torture at all, in fact she was really enjoying herself. The constant attention, her mother's rough yet confident touch, the exotic sensations caused by the unfamiliar lingerie; it was all adding up to a very pleasant experience. She felt her body relax, she let herself lean into her mother's systematic movements.

The hands continued all the way up to the top of her leg where the stocking formed a thick hazy band just below her hip. Marcella hooked her thumbs under its edges, one hand outside and one between her daughter's legs. Gently she tugged the stocking upward, pulling it fully into place. "Stand on your toes." Marcella murmured. Olivia raised the heel of her foot, feeling the stocking sliding up even higher. Suddenly the back of her mom's hand was pressing up against her vulva. It was only for a moment but it sent powerful waves of excitement rippling upward.

Then the hand was gone. Olivia sighed unintentionally. Marcella chuckled as she skillfully caught the straps dangling from the garter belt. Without much ceremony she clipped them securely in place, Olivia could feel them pulling tautly against the stocking, preventing it from sliding down her leg. It was all so complicated, who had time for this kind of thing? Women of the past must have been insane, she reasoned, no wonder the world had nearly ended. Her mother's hands dropped back down to the floor, shifting over to her left ankle. "Just once more." Marcella sighed. Was she sad because it was taking so long, or because she only had two legs? Olivia couldn't tell.

Regardless, as her mom's hands began to repeat the pattern she felt a strong tingling sense of anticipation. The closer Marcella got to her crotch the warmer it was getting, that dull deep ache started to throb each time her mom pulled the stocking higher. She was beginning to worry, what if her mom could feel it? The thought only added to her arousal, she was wet now too, any second and it would be running down the insides of her swollen labia. Marcella had just reached her hip, there was nothing she could do. "Step up." Her mom said quietly.

Scrunching her eyes shut as hard as she could Olivia willed herself to think of nothing, nothing at all. Marcella's cool hand pushed delicately into her burning flesh, somehow it felt like a lot more pressure than with her other leg. A subtle squeak escaped her lips as her mom's hand rocked gently back and forth, her long sinewy fingers sliding under the stocking band, as though she were making one final adjustment. Olivia couldn't keep her foot off the ground a moment longer.

It slapped down on the tile, her spasming cunt sinking with it, smashing roughly into her mother's hand. Marcella merely snorted as she let the stocking snap against her daughter's quivering thigh. "Almost there." She breathed, a bit of a wry chuckle lacing her voice. With frustrating efficiency her mom clasped the final two straps in seconds, barely even grazing Olivia's tingling skin. Standing back up quickly Marcella gave her daughter a guileless grin. "Now you can put on the panties." She said sweetly.

Shakily Olivia put them on, barely even aware she was doing so. All she could think about was how close to orgasm she'd came from the slightest most inconsequential touch. Women of the past were geniuses after all. Her mind suggested sagely, and it was hard to disagree, with her new panties soaking through almost the second she pulled them snug. The bra was next, and in addition to being nearly invisible it didn't even have proper cups; the top and front was completely open. It was more of a frame than a covering.

"Isn't that nice. It really shows off your nipple ring." Olivia gave Marcella her best glare, someone was missing the whole point of underwear. Curiosity finally getting the better of her, she turned to go through the rest of the clothing. There was a thin black silk skirt with pleats so sharp they looked like cuts, she pulled it on and was secretly pleased that it ended mid-thigh. It was the shortest skirt she'd ever worn. It buttoned around her waist with a single glossy black button. The last item was a matching black blouse, she buttoned it up to her neck, it had a broad rounded collar that she quite liked.

"Tuck the bottom into your skirt." Her mom directed, Olivia had to unbutton it to do so, but afterword she was pleased by the result. "Perfeita!" Her mom gasped, eyes dancing as she gazed unabashedly with admiration. "My sweet filha..." She choked up. "Tão bonito. Anjo sombrio." She moaned. She actually covered her eyes and looked away. Olivia blushed furiously, she felt very self-conscious. Exhausted from all the emotional exertion she plopped down wearily on the edge of the bed.

After a moment Marcella seemed to regain her composure, she put her hands together and slowly opened her eyes, they were clear and very focused. "Alright, I've had my fun. Now it's your turn filha. Anything on this bed, take your time, I want to look at least half as good as you do." She cracked a winning smile. Olivia felt a stab of excitement pumping life back into her veins. Anything... She rolled over and started pawing through all the various articles of clothing. It was not long before she found something she liked.

A familiar shade of dark red, thick yet intricate lace but very strangely cut. She held the underwear up with both hands, stretching it out. There was no crotch. Olivia glanced inquisitively at her mother, raising her eyebrows. "Are these ruined?" She asked. Marcella snickered then started laughing hysterically. Panting until she was able to calm down, she shook her head almost sadly.

"Oh baby. No, they most definitely are not." Olivia didn't really get the joke, but she didn't particularly care either given how rude her mother had been.

"But the most important part is missing, what's the point of wearing underwear that doesn't cover your pussy!" She snapped sulkily. Marcella smiled softly and came closer, reaching out with her hand she pointed her middle finger up into the air. At first Olivia thought her mom was flipping her off and she growled angrily, but then before she could say something sassy in response Marcella started moving her hand slowly upwards, sliding her finger provocatively through the opening in the crotch. She moved it back and forth a few times, locking eyes with her daughter.

Then she burst out laughing again. "It's the same reason for this." Her mom barely managing to talk, reached forward through her daughter's open arms and gently flicked her right nipple through the flimsy silk blouse. The cupless bra naturally did nothing to reduce the impact, Olivia winced as her nipple ring bounced heavily into her areola. Feeling both aroused and enraged she grabbed her mom's hand out of the air and twisted it roughly around, palm up.

Grunting and breathing hard, unable to pull herself free Marcella's wide eyes snapped anxiously to her daughter's face. Olivia smiled benevolently, loosening her grip slightly as she slowly deposited the ridiculous underwear into her mother's open hand. "You'll be wearing these tonight." She murmured coolly. Sniffing defiantly and jerking her hand away the second it was released, Marcella took the panties and pulled them on without hesitation.

Olivia couldn't stop herself from staring a little, it was so strange seeing her mother's cunt, still basically invisible, with it's luxurious black bush so picturesquely framed by dark-red lace. There was no denying that it drew more attention to her crotch and made it seem strangely more erotic than pure nudity. Marcella noticing her daughter's interest, turned her body slowly around and then bent down to pick up something that had fallen on the floor. She paused long enough to look between her legs and smile.

"How do they look from behind, can you see everything?" Olivia nodded shyly, her face heating up. "If you were a man you'd be rock hard right now." She chuckled, straightening back up and tossing a white lace choker onto the bed. Olivia looked away, so embarrassed by her intense arousal that it actually died back a little. "There's a matching bra in there somewhere." Her mom gestured towards the heap of clothes. Olivia bent over the edge of the bed and fished around for it.

Thanks to the distinct color it was not difficult to find, the bra extended down to cover the upper belly, a 'bustier' her mom called it. "Help me put it on." Marcella said, smiling as she turned her body so that she was facing away from her daughter. Olivia's hands trembled as she helped Marcella slide her long lanky arms through the shoulder straps. Her mom arranged the underwire comfortably under her breasts while Olivia pulled the ends and lacy bottom into place, fastening the hooks behind her mother's beautiful narrowing back.

Suddenly feeling brave Olivia used her fingers to work all the twists out of the shoulder straps. She even went so far as to adjust their length so that it was a little less tight. "Thank you." Her mom said, sounding abnormally appreciative. "They were digging into me a bit.". Olivia smiled warmly as Marcella turned quickly around. They were almost facing, with the younger woman's head slightly lower from where she sat on the edge of the bed. Marcella placed her hands on her daughter's shoulders. "Well, what do you think?" She asked.

Olivia stared openly at her mom's diminutive breasts. The bra like the panties was 'incomplete', the front of each cup featuring an elegant oblong diamond-shaped opening through which Marcella's nipples and areolas were plainly visible. Naturally they were hard, as they had been almost all night. "I love it." Olivia breathed weakly as her mom's nipple ring caught the light, glinting bewitchingly. Marcella gave her a quick hug, pulling her face forward and into her chest. Olivia could feel one of her mom's nipples poke her in the cheek.

Stepping back Marcella stretched gracefully with her arms above her head, thrusting out her chest so that her boobs almost looked a normal size. Olivia quickly turned back to the pile, she'd seen some other intriguing things while she'd been looking for the bra, and now in her mind the image of her mother wearing a complete outfit was coming together. Her crotch started throbbing faintly again.

Decisively she picked up a red sleeveless dress, glossy and pleated very much like her own, along with the mystery item she'd discovered at the bottom of the pile. At first she thought it was a pair of stockings but it was all one piece and thicker somehow. "What's this?" She asked, holding it out with one hand as she clutched the slippery dress to her chest. Marcella smiled and took the curiosity from her daughter's outstretched hand.

"You have a good eye filha, I think this will go perfectly with the lingerie. Just watch and you will see." Her hands moved rapidly as she bunched up the shimmery material into a familiar doughnut shape. Stepping into the garment with one leg then pivoting neatly to plop down on the bed she pulled it up past her knee before starting on the other side. "Women got tired of the trouble of stockings, so pantyhose was invented." She pulled the rest of the right leg tight over her foot then the left, lifting them each in turn.

Standing up she pulled the top up just like a pair of jeans, stretching the surprisingly elastic material until it enveloped everything up to her waist. A neat little patch of thicker or perhaps just darker material covered her otherwise exposed crotch. The band around her waist too was the same, almost like a sash. "See, just like stockings but no need for pesky clips or garter belts." She pivoted on her heels from side to side, her legs shimmered and gleamed mesmerizing Olivia's eyes in the low light. "Come feel them." Her mom commanded softly.

Taking her daughter's hand she brought it gently into contact with her right thigh, moving it slowly up and down the front of her leg. The sensation was hard to describe, but it made Olivia's fingers tingle. Somehow it was both rough and soft at the same time. She could feel the heat pouring off her mother's skin radiating out from underneath the pantyhose, Marcella had let go of her hand, but her daughter was still running it methodically up and down.

Her fingers slipped between Marcella's legs, she hadn't really done it on purpose, nor did her mom seem to mind. Olivia's hand glided upward, moving unconsciously towards the thicker darker patch, she wanted to touch it. Marcella stepped back a pace, but she was still smiling. "I'll let you touch them more later." She said enigmatically; in her hands she held the red dress, Olivia hadn't even noticed her take it.

Pulling it on quickly she smoothed it down over her wide hips and thighs, it wasn't loose or tight and seemed to fit perfectly. "My mom always said I looked like my grandma, guess she was right." Marcella spun around, laughing as the knee-length skirt swirled seductively almost up to her waist. The thick straps looked great going over her shoulders and the reasonable neckline gave her a decent amount of cleavage. "Now, some shoes." Rushing over to her closet she retrieved two pairs, they were also like nothing Olivia had ever seen.

"We called these 'sensible heels' when I was a girl." She handed the glossy black pair to her daughter, and took the tan suede ones for herself. The shoes had odd little blocks sticking out of the bottom, like boots but offering less support. Olivia shook her head disapprovingly as she slipped them on. She was five or six centimeters taller now but felt slightly unsteady, at least they fit. Marcella took a few steps, her feet making a pleasant clacking sound. Olivia tried it herself, even though she thought it looked stupid there was something exciting about the strange shoes.

"One final touch." Her mother said, gliding gracefully over to her nightstand and retrieving a small item from its only drawer. Marcella returned to the side of the bed, holding the small golden cylinder upright between her fingers. "Lipstick." She indicated unnecessarily. "I'm sure you've heard of it, but I doubt you've ever seen it. Like all makeup it's illegal, but lipstick carries the highest penalty of any cosmetic."

neotoy
neotoy
124 Followers