Favela Pt. 15

Story Info
Everybody loves a good twist.
8.8k words
4.64
5.4k
5
0

Part 15 of the 24 part series

Updated 10/09/2023
Created 04/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
neotoy
neotoy
123 Followers

Yeah I know it has been a really long time. The saga continues, parts are released when I have time to write & edit, which is not very often. It is far from over. Personally I think this goes without saying, but since things are only going to get increasingly hot and heavy from hereon out: this story is 100% fiction. Incest in real life is like playing with fire, it can and sometimes does ruin lives, I won't tell you what to do, but remember this: a fantasy can be just as fun, and honestly never hurt anyone.

==============================

Olivia and Maithri woke up together, the first blush of the rising sun just tinting the inner walls of the villa, the bluish tinge was unsettling but the two girls shrugged it off and were soon chatting avidly in hushed voices. Marcella had already gotten up, they could both hear her making the occasional loud clang or clattering sound in the kitchen. "I want you to go on ahead, get started without me." Olivia said. "Just tell my mom that I'm sleeping in. I want the two of you to have some time alone together."

Maithri swallowed anxiously but nodded avidly. "I don't know how she will behave, she might ask you a bunch of questions, or she might just ignore you... And I won't tell you exactly what to say or how to act, she'd probably just get suspicious anyway. We can't fake it forever, so lie as little as possible, just evade if she gets too curious. All I want is for you to remember what we talked about last night. Your goal is to get her to fess up about the feelings she has for me. It'll be easy, just tell her how you fell in love with me, I doubt she'll be able to bite her tongue."

Olivia reached down to her hip and started to tug off her mother's brown thong. "One final touch." Smiling wickedly she pulled the panties the rest of the way down her thighs and over her knees and then lastly her feet. She held them out to her friend. "Put these on." She murmured, eyes dropping, finally blushing in spite of her bravado. "And give me yours." She added coolly. Maithri jumped into action, flopping onto her back and wriggling out of her golden lingerie so fast that Olivia snorted.

The girl thrust her underwear into Olivia's hands before she could even react. Snatching the thong in the same movement, she was immediately on her back once more, frantically untangling the brown bundle so that she could get them on as quickly as possible. Olivia watched with morbid fascination, feeling both mildly envious of her friend's unabashed excitement, and unexpectedly aroused by the spectacle. Glancing down at the opulent golden lingerie clenched in her left hand she felt a surprisingly powerful answering throb pulsing between her legs.

Maithri had finally sorted out the panties, she'd pulled them up as high as she could but had hit a snag. Olivia scowled as she noted that her friend's hips were so wide that the safety pin her mother had used to cinch them around her daughter's girlish form prevented them from rising any further. "Hold on!" She snapped. Pushing Maithri roughly onto her stomach, Olivia removed the pin and let the elastic waistband gratefully unbunch.

"Oh, thanks." Her friend huffed, reaching back and pulling them up the rest of the way herself. Olivia's eyes flicked guiltily away from where she'd been staring, directly into Maithri's faintly glistening lavender folds. She grunted, clearing her throat and backing up until she could slide gracefully out of bed. Standing next to the edge she stepped gingerly into Maithri's lingerie, honestly afraid that she might damage them given how delicate they felt against her calloused feet and well-weathered calves.

She pulled them up as carefully and as quickly as she could, eager to put this awkward exchange behind them. Predictably however, they were quite loose, perhaps even looser than her mother's thong had been before Marcella had made the necessary adjustments. "Um. We have a tiny problem." She groaned, once again flushing with embarrassment.

"Ah? Ha! Olivia, darling. This is not a problem. This is nothing." Shuffling up behind her, Maithri reached out and snatched the safety pin from between her friend's fingers, Olivia had not even realized that she was still holding it. A moment later she felt her friend's confident and steady hands drawing the delicate lace of the golden lingerie snugly about her waist. Deftly she folded and threaded the pin through the fabric, enough times to ensure that it wouldn't tear or work its way loose. In seconds she rocked away, chortling with satisfaction.

"Four long years I was taught sewing and embroidery, weaving, spinning, and all the secrets of textiles, these were passed down through a hundred generations of women in the royal family. It was the one thing I truly enjoyed about my training. Something as little as this comes to me as easily as breathing." Olivia could feel nothing bunched up behind her back like before, it had been done so expertly. The crotch however was undeniably snug.

Turning around slowly she noticed Maithri's cheeks were flushed, the girl was grinning widely but her chest was still heaving hypnotically as she struggled to hide her obvious excitement. Unable to help herself, Olivia glanced down at her friend's hips, the brown thong was hugging them sublimely. She'd seen these panties on her mother and worn them herself, but there was no denying that they looked specifically made for Maithri's figure, even the color was perfect.

Blushing and grimacing slightly, Olivia took her friend by the hands and helped her down off the bed. They stood facing, a slow gentle smile spreading infectiously between them. "Don't get the wrong idea." Olivia murmured softly. "I'm doing this because it's the perfect way to get my mother to talk to you. Once she sees you wearing the special panties she gave me, she'll have no choice but to confront her own feelings. She'll also be unable to avoid thinking about how she was wearing them herself recently."

Maithri nodded vigorously, her eyes going wide even as her grin expanded. "Olivia you are a genius! And I do not use that word carelessly. You thought of everything, my panties too, when she sees you wearing them it will make our pretend intimacy appear real. It may also make her jealous. I doubt your mother will be able to overlook such a provocative display!"

Olivia had considered all this, and for once she felt very pleased by her friend's praise, but that wasn't everything. "I hope you realize I didn't forget about you, or your feelings." She said softly. Exploring her own emotions on this matter was very difficult, but Olivia wasn't going to let uncertainty stand in her way. Dropping Maithri's hands she reached out and lightly grasped the girl by the hips, just below her narrow waist.

"I know what you're craving, and if I can give you a taste of it, I won't hesitate. I may be doing all this to get to my mother but that doesn't mean I want to deny you the fringe..." Olivia's fingers had absently snagged themselves underneath the waistband of her mother's brown thong, she dragged her fingers lazily upward, pulling the side straps subtly higher. "...Benefits." She finished. Maithri was breathing harder, her mouth cracked open slightly.

"I'm glad you're wearing my panties right now. They look so good on you. Even better than they looked on my mom. I want you to think about how I made her masturbate into them, multiple times, then I made her give them to me. When I first put them on they were still warm, and wet, I was so excited I almost came on the spot, but I took my time, I didn't want to rush things, to ruin it. Eventually I climaxed, I lost control, I couldn't stop coming all over them.

All that pleasure and my mother's too, making such an absolute mess." She smiled, a bit guiltily. Maithri shivered, her cheeks beet red, she looked like she might faint. "Can you... feel it?" Olivia asked, willing her voice to remain calm, her question born of curiosity as well as a steadily growing desire to revel in their debauchery. Maithri whimpered, her knees giving out so that she was forced to sit down heavily on the edge of the bed. Olivia took her feeble noises as an admission.

"I know you're going to masturbate into them too, as soon as you can. In fact why don't you do it a little bit right now?" Maithri didn't need any urging, the second Olivia suggested it her friend's hand whipped forward and down, sinking desperately into her throbbing swollen mound. Her elegant small hand moved quickly and smoothly over her vulva, Olivia could see everything, her friend's labia were clearly visible through the thin glistening material.

"I... I..." Maithri struggled to speak, Olivia was startled by the shrill sound of the girl's voice, she hadn't expected her to even be able to talk. "I'm not sure I can feel anything." She gasped. "I was already so wet when I put them on." The rest of her words came out in a strangled rush, Olivia could see literal liquid being squeezed out through the fabric each time her friend's hand slid down towards the bed. She was making a small puddle on the edge of the mattress.

Olivia watched very carefully, it was hard to tell just how excited Maithri was, her movements were so methodical, while her breathing and speech were erratic. Her middle finger was pushing down harder each time she dragged her hand over her cunt, the thong's crotch was starting to work its way in between her labia. Her eyes had closed at some point, her head was thrown back, chest heaving, nipples stiff, engorged.

The air was thick with the scent of their commingling sexual arousal, Olivia could smell everything; she'd always had an unnaturally well-developed sense of smell, even so she was slightly surprised that she could clearly differentiate between all three of them. Her mother's complicated rum-like richness, Maithri's pure yet subtly sophisticated saccharine claret, and her own familiar narcotic aroma, like coca mixed with cognac. She could sense her friend teetering on the edge of orgasm, she could see it as well as smell it.

Reaching out like lightning with both hands she pulled Maithri's wrists away from her body, holding out her arms at her sides. The girl's head lolled forward deliriously, her eyes struggling to focus. "What? Waaahat?" She slurred, even as her chest heaved, she was panting, and drooling a little too. Olivia chuckled, unable to decide if what she was doing was cruel or benevolent. Maithri twitched, her pelvis rolling weakly as though she were riding an invisible horse, she was so close, even one more second of stimulation would have been enough.

"Not yet." Olivia murmured sweetly. "You have a mission to complete. You get your reward after you talk to my mother." Maithri's eyes regained their keen alertness, her breath slowed, in less than a minute she at least appeared to have regained her composure. Gently Olivia guided the girl's trembling hand deliberately under her nose, pressing the wet and slightly sticky fingers lightly to her lips. "Now be a good girl and clean up after yourself." She said, firmly. Maithri opened her mouth and shoved her fingers hungrily inside.

Eyes scrunched tightly shut she noisily licked and sucked them for several seconds. Finally becoming impatient, Olivia gave her friend's ass a swift slap and pushed her towards the door. Maithri smiled sheepishly over her shoulder as she trotted out of sight. Olivia grabbed her phone off the nightstand and plopped back down on the edge of the bed, smirking smugly she played with the wet patch Maithri had left behind as she checked the date chat for new messages from her mother.

Rereading their most recent conversation triggered a memory, and suddenly she couldn't resist the urge to finally ask. "What image were you looking at while I was fucking you senseless last night?" She bit her lip, wanting to write more, so much more. But she knew her mom was actually busy in the kitchen and it would probably be hours before she got a proper answer. Sighing she slapped her phone to her chest and let her head flop back on the pillow. She was supposed to be sleeping in, maybe she would.

Instead of feeling relaxed however, Olivia was getting more anxious by the second as she tried to imagine the scene unfolding in the kitchen. Just when she thought she couldn't taken one more second, she felt a stab of sweet pleasure shoot through her lower body. Glancing down she realized that her right hand had slipped unbidden between her legs and had absentmindedly started squeezing her tingling cunt.

Groaning loudly she rolled onto her side, but didn't stop playing with herself. She could feel the wet crotch of Maithri's panties rubbing against her dully buzzing clit, the sensation started a cascade of thoughts and questions tumbling through her mind. What confused her the most was how different she felt wearing her friend's lingerie, than she felt wearing her mother's. These juices belonged to a strange girl she barely knew and didn't really want to have sex with.

But just like her mother's they were soaking into her body, seeping up into her most sensitive and private places. It felt somewhat like a violation of sorts, she hadn't wanted this honestly, it was a side-effect of her convoluted scheme to make her mother jealous. Be that as it may, the more she thought about it the less it bothered her. This feeling of having another woman's scent, and sexual essence smeared all over her vulva, was undeniably erotic.

Moaning quietly into her pillow she pushed the crotch of Maithri's panties gently into her vagina, as deep as she dared, not wanting to damage the delicate lace.

It was exciting, her heartbeat increased with each passing second, it was strangely quiet in her room and time seemed to have slowed down, but then just as her arousal was peaking her mind wandered back into the kitchen and she began to wonder intensely about what was happening between Maithri and her mother. Growling with frustration she arched up off the bed and wriggled the golden panties out of her burning cleft.

Maithri meanwhile had just worked up the nerve to leave the seclusion of the dark hallway and enter into the bright kitchen. She was extremely anxious, and it was only due to her years of training and meditation that she was able to still her shaking hands and strut casually into the room. Marcella noticed her immediately, smile catching and twitching in that characteristic way that Maithri had witnessed so many times on Olivia's face.

She had taken this expression to mean that certain expectations had been derailed, in a way that could not be quickly identify as pleasing or upsetting. Maithri stood in the relative safety of the archway, shifting her body into what she hoped was a relaxed and vaguely sultry posture; thrusting out her left hip, putting everything on display. "Olivia's sleeping in." She said clearly, if not a little too loudly.

Marcella's eyes dropped, fixating on the underwear Maithri was wearing, her cheeks flushed slightly and her brows scrunched up tightly. It was difficult to tell if she was angry or just confused. Maithri left the archway and slunk cautiously into the room and sat down on the opposite side of the table. Marcella got up slowly, her expression unreadable, she grabbed a plate from the counter and brought it over to the girl.

Maithri stared at Marcella's belly which was just a few inches away from her face, and then unable to stop herself she glanced down at the older woman's crotch. She could feel the heat radiating off of Marcella's body, she could faintly smell the scent of her sex. The well-worn barely-blue panties she was wearing were the same ones Maithri had seen the previous night, bunched and twisted up tightly under her knees as Olivia had thrust frantically in and out of her.

They were heavily stained, right at the very bottom where the fabric was the thickest, biting ruthlessly into her body on all sides, looking like they might rip apart at any second. After what felt like an eternity Maithri tilted her head upward, to look Marcella in the eyes, it was only then that she realized how long Olivia's mother had been standing there. Something passed between them then, although she wasn't sure what exactly, Marcella's mouth turned up into a bemused smile.

"Help yourself." She murmured, gesturing nonchalantly towards the large serving platter at the center of the table, it was piled high with what looked like crepes. Maithri nodded demurely and reached out for the spatula that was balanced precariously on top. "So, she has you playing her dirty little game too?" Marcella's oddly timed comment nearly caused Maithri to spill the spatula's precious cargo of crapes she had been ferrying towards her plate.

After depositing them safely she glanced up, Marcella's eyes were blazing with that crazy energy she had witnessed more than once since she'd taken up residence in the villa. "Did she tell you were she got those?" Marcella asked, her second question softer but more solicitous. Maithri tried to decide if she should feign ignorance, but for some reason she found Marcella's boldness aggravating, as though Olivia were a shared resource and none of this were the least bit out of the ordinary.

"I can't say we did a lot of talking last night." Her own level of sass surprised her, Maithri blushed and then, feeling a twinge of guilt, she decided to show Marcella a bit of compassion. "Olivia's very tight-lipped, as I'm sure you are aware." They ate in silence for a bit after that.

"I gave her those panties you're wearing." Marcella concluded after a moment of thoughtful chewing. Maithri wanted to say 'I know.' somewhat sarcastically, but chided herself with the memory of her mission, nothing was more important that winning Olivia's love, her ego would have to take a back seat.

"I can tell you love her very much." Maithri responded instead, flashing Marcella with her most charming smile. After chewing and swallowing a few bites she ventured to continue. "I don't know if you believe it or not, but I also love your daughter a great deal. It's true that we have only known each other for a short while, but during that brief time Olivia has shown me such kindness and generosity, when I had nothing to give or offer in return; your daughter is a rare and beautiful treasure, that I cannot help but cherish."

Maithri's eyes flashed, she was tearing up a little but was also startled by the unexpected anger she felt towards Marcella. To think that Olivia's mother so easily and unknowingly possessed the one thing that she so desperately desired, it was almost too much to stomach. She took another massive bite of crepe, they were so delicious, she was having trouble staying angry.

Marcella just snorted gregariously, clearly taking note of Maithri's ravenous appetite and begrudging enjoyment of her cooking. Maithri pondered Olivia's plan as she locked eyes with Marcella, in reality she wouldn't be doing much acting, it was all she could do to stop herself from challenging the woman on the spot. She wanted to angrily demand that Marcella, 'Prove her love, or get out of the way.'

Olivia wants you and she's brave enough to go this far, but you're making love to someone else, or at least that's what you think you're doing! If you loved your daughter as much as I do, you'd tell her the truth! She thought, her anger flaring up again, threatening to erupt verbally. Luckily Marcella interrupted her internal rant, intense gaze softening, intuition piercing through the clouds of emotion that drifted moodily between them.

"Don't get your panties in a twist little desi." She smirked apologetically for making such a transparent inside joke. "I haven't exactly been the role-model mother figure, in fact I'm not even sure I deserve the title. The person you think of as my daughter, is someone I feel I am just now beginning to get to know. But I'm not blind, I can see how much you care for her. I'm envious." She finished a bit brusquely.

neotoy
neotoy
123 Followers