Favela Pt. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
neotoy
neotoy
124 Followers

"You're real lucky today filha. I just finished my afternoon reports, I have forty-five minutes. Meet me at the hub, I'll be waiting by the red and yellow canopy." Olivia knew the place Marcella was talking about, she had noticed it the other day when she'd stopped for noodles. McDiddles, or something like that.

Baduro's chat pinged. "Maybe I'll tell her that tonight, she wants to have a party to celebrate. There's going to be alcohol it seems." It was already part of her plan, but Olivia couldn't stop herself from planting some sexy seeds in her mother's overly fertile filthy mind.

"This sounds like the premise of a cheap porn hologram. Drunk. Horny. Sexually frustrated. Will you even be able to keep your hands to yourself? Anything could happen."

"Yes, anything could happen. Too bad you won't be there to see it!" Her mom's snarky reply made Olivia laugh loudly, drawing the attention of a few people passing by. Shrugging nonchalantly she got to her feet and started walking jauntily towards the nucleus of the bazaar.

It took her a few minutes to find her mom, despite the small area in front of the food counter. Marcella was also wearing one of the new masks and so was apparently almost everyone else. "Do you see the blue band of light at the top?" Marcella asked, after they'd payed for food and sat down across from each other at one of the small yellow plastic tables.

"Yeah." Olivia replied, noticing it now for the first time. She had to strain her eyes a bit to see it.

"That's the ambient air quality indicator, it goes from red to violet and then white when the air is clean. Blue is safe to breathe, but anything below that and you should keep on the mask." There was a muted squelching sound, Marcella had tipped up the chin of her mask and slid it back up onto the top of her head. After a moment Olivia followed her example.

They both smiled, enjoying the light and "fresh" air. "How did you know about that?" Olivia asked curious. Her mom leaned forward, hunching even closer so that no one would overhear her words.

"I'm not officially allowed to talk about this, but the office where I work helped to create the technical documentation for these stupid things." Rolling her eyes she flicked the cheek of the mask, tipping it even farther back on hear head. The chin shaded the upper half of her face, like the brim of a hat. She slumped back in her chair emphatically, picked up her food and started eating.

Olivia silently joined in. There were so many things she didn't know about Marcella, things she was afraid to ask. How had things changed so much in so little time? In that moment she felt as though they were on two different sides of an expansive gulf, not mother and daughter but two strangers who had just met for the first time.

"This is weird." Her mom stated out of the blue, oddly echoing her daughter's secret innermost thoughts. "I never come here for lunch, I never leave the office. I don't even use the above-ground pathways. There's an entrance to the underground tunnels right next to the annex, it leads right to my building. I go back and forth without ever seeing natural light, can you believe it? And now these masks... It's like they want us to forget that the outside world even exists."

Olivia felt something unusual just then, a stirring sensation deep in her heart, as though a sleeping giant had been momentarily roused. Despite the oppressive heat she shivered. "Well, I'm glad we could have lunch together." She mumbled shyly, trying to maintain a smile.

"Yeah." Her mom smiled back. "I think I'm still in shock. My filha, promoted!?" She laughed disbelievingly. "Now we know for sure, the world really is coming to an end." She chuckled, apparently greatly amused by her own wittiness. Olivia clenched her fists and gritted her teeth. This was it, that very same dismissive condescension that made her question all the romantic notions she had been developing lately.

It made her extremely angry, but she kept her cool, opting to grin toothily, pretending to share in her mother's amusement as her mind returned to earlier musings regarding how best to punish Marcella for her clueless insolence. An Idea she'd dismissed as too severe before suddenly seemed downright ideal. Clearing her throat loudly to get her mom's attention, Olivia clenched her thighs tightly together as she spoke.

"I want my panties back." She said quietly, locking eyes with her mother. Marcella's mouth lolled open, her cheeks started turning a pretty shade of pink.

"R-right now?!" Marcella eyes widened in alarm. Olivia just nodded smugly. "But... But I don't have an extra pair with me. I'll be naked underneath my skirt for the rest of the day!" She hissed this last part, glancing around anxiously as she leaned forward to make sure that no one nearby would be able to hear. She looked both angry and mildly humiliated. Olivia was enjoying this quite a bit.

"No one will even notice." she scoffed at her mother's discomfort. The tan skirt hung down just below Marcella's knees, but since she was sitting it had hiked itself up just above them. Olivia glanced provocatively down between them, where her mother's bare skin was showing. "What are you waiting for?" She asked, her eyes flicking back up to her mom's scowling face.

"At least let me go take them off in the bathroom. I'll be back in less than five minutes." Marcella pleaded. Olivia shook her head disapprovingly. She leaned forward herself now, they were less than a meter apart.

"I don't want to wait." She stated simply, sniffing as she folding her arms neatly on the tablecloth. "They're mine and I want you to carefully take them off under the table and put them into my hand." She reached out with her left, leaving the palm up, fixing her mother with her most serious expression. It was difficult to keep a straight face, she wanted so badly to burst out laughing.

"Alright. Alright..." Marcella growled, breaking eye contact and looking deliberately far to her left. Still despite her reluctance, both her arms discreetly dipped down to the seat of her chair. Glancing from side to side she cautiously tugged the material back along her thighs with trembling hands. Olivia watched eagerly as her mom's skirt was pulled higher and higher, revealing more and more of her deliciously bare legs.

Grunting disdainfully her thumbs raked the skirt the rest of the way up her hips exposing almost everything. Only the slight ovular edge of the skirt's front managed to keep her virtue intact as Olivia finally caught a glimpse of the sides of her panties. Scowling and blushing furiously Marcella hooked her thumbs under both sides and then rapidly started sliding them back down her legs.

"Nu-uh!" Olivia exclaimed, loudly enough to get her mom's attention. Any louder and she probably would have garnered a few stares from those sitting nearby. Marcella froze, the panties and her thumbs still at the very tops of her legs. She tried to look nonchalant, spreading out her fingers and pinching down the sides of her skirt, as though she were just casually resting her hands on the sides of her chair.

"I said carefully, you already ripped them once. Also it's conspicuous. Be considerate and take your time." Blushing even more fiercely Marcella lowered her angrily flashing eyes to the table in front of her and slowed her movements. Now her arms moved more naturally, almost as though she were dancing in place. She swayed right and then left, rocking her hips back and forth while subtly lifting her ass as the underwear continued its perilous journey around her remarkably round bottom.

Lifting each foot lightly in turn she managed just as gracefully to slip the tattered garment down her thighs. Olivia grinned as they finally came into view, slinking lazily over Marcella's knees and then tumbling somewhat haplessly down her calves; their descent guided and restrained by her mom's trembling left hand. Raising her knee, she lifted her right foot, slipping it artfully through one side.

Olivia gasped and then started giggling quietly as she caught a glimpse of her mother's thick black pubes before she manged to lower her leg. Marcella repeated the motion with her left knee, finally removing the garment fully from her person. Glaring balefully she thrust the tangled bundle of fabric forward into her daughter's eagerly awaiting grasp.

"Thank you. Mother." Olivia murmured sweetly. Slowly she dragged the panties towards her plate, switching them smoothly over to her other hand which was resting next to her rumpled napkin. She splayed and then closed her fingers possessively around them, flattening and obscuring the material for the most part, aside from the bits that poked out around the edges.

Marcella overtly stared at Olivia's hand before her eyes jumped back to her daughter's grinning face. "A-aren't you going to put them away? Someone might see!" Olivia just moved her hand slowly back and forth over the underwear, as though she were kneading dough.

"Does that bother you?" She responded, brows scrunching up with mock curiosity. "I'm not sure why you care, no one would assume they were yours. These girly-looking panties." She picked them up quickly, twirling them in the air briefly before slapping them back down under her hand, causing Marcella to jump and then squirm uneasily in her seat.

Olivia could smell it, her mom's sweet and heavy sexual aroma hanging around where she'd swung them, it prickled her nose in the most delightful way. They were wet of course, she'd felt it the moment Marcella had handed them over. She was pleased but not especially surprised. "Or maybe you're just embarrassed because you don't want me to notice what a dirty girl you are?"

Ignoring her mother's muted flustered protests Olivia used her fingers to spread the panties open on the table, exposing the crotch. Marcella let out a strangled squeal, cheeks burning even as she clapped a hand over her mouth. Olivia ran her index finger lightly over the sticky stained slippery patch in the center, her mother's fresh juices thickly coating it.

"Hmmm." Olivia remarked appraisingly. "Thinking of a special someone?" She murmured, fixing her mother's flighty gaze with her eyes, holding up her finger so that Marcella could clearly see it glistening in the light.

"I..I'm ovulating!" Marcella exclaimed weakly. "This always happens right before my period. It's totally normal!" Despite the nervous waver to her voice, she had manged to sound convincing, and to be honest Olivia didn't know much about how all that pre-gen stuff worked. Marcella, sensing an opportunity, crossed her arms and continued more confidently. "You wouldn't understand since you got the shot. Now put those away before I get angry."

Her mom was still bright red and while she looked furious, Olivia could see right through it, Marcella was super turned on. Deciding to be merciful, Olivia rolled the panties into a ball and stuffed them unhurriedly into the kangaroo pocket of her shorts. They hung suspended right in front of her own crotch, she could feel them faintly pushing up against her pubic mound, making her feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

"Jesus Cristo filha! I can't imagine what's gotten into you lately. Calling me, your mother, a... a dirty girl, making me do suja, suja, things like this. Marcella's face burned, Olivia had never seen her mother blushing so hard. She didn't feel even the least bit mad anymore, she'd put her mom neatly in her place. Grinning sweetly she sighed with contentment. "I have some things to do, so I should probably get going." Marcella nodded sullenly, she'd crossed her legs and folded her hands on her knees, a strikingly chaste posture.

Feeling only the tiniest bit guilty she turned back before leaving. "I'm really looking forward to our party tonight. I hope you have a good rest of your day. And... thanks for lunch." She winked and then sauntered off, sticking the tip of her sticky finger in her mouth and sucking it gently. Now, all she had to do was find the best booze shop in the vice district, she was really going to go all out!


neotoy
neotoy
124 Followers